Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
FUCKUP

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:41:03 PM

That's not quite what I meant.

Also, if I'm such a newb, why is my skill level 10 higher than yours?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rehbell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:56:21 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 07:17:21 PM by rehbell

Dear toecutter,

No matter what you have done or changed, now it's fun again. Really rich, so a huge asteroid I had long since no longer. - http://prntscr.com/eh7erh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not understand that. Why do I get more ore and another time so little? This can not be true. - http://prntscr.com/eh7jgd

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I hope you have a backup of the previous version of the game because this update is something of faulty that makes it really no more fun. The scanner has a "time value" of 27. After the scanning is there when I select an asteroid a "time value" of 11. Is that so wanted? I do not think so. The cool down time for crafting was necessary and completely sufficient to slow down the process. But this update has missed this game the death penalty - http://prntscr.com/eh7m35
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

Dear toecutter,

I have received with an MLKIII laser only 3 copper ore from an asteroid from which I would have to get at least 40 ore. As you can see in the picture, he was still functional.  - http://prntscr.com/eh720g
Dear toecutter,

No matter what you have done or changed, now it's fun again. Really rich, so a huge asteroid I had long since no longer. - http://prntscr.com/eh7erh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not understand that. Why do I get more ore and another time so little? This can not be true. - http://prntscr.com/eh7jgd

Please take a look at the manual, it's all explained there.

When your equipment has low levels of durability, there is a chance it can malfunction instead of doing the right thing. When it reaches 0/X, the chance is 100%. That's the meaning behind the word "failing" in NPC and Marketplace listings.

I've already mentioned it, but I guess it's worth stressing: durability always worked like that (ever since it was properly impemented).

The scanner has a "time value" of 27. After the scanning is there when I select an asteroid a "time value" of 11. Is that so wanted? I do not think so. The cool down time for crafting was necessary and completely sufficient to slow down the process. But this update has missed this game the death penalty - http://prntscr.com/eh7m35

That might be a bug, I've added it to the list.

P.S. Nice to see Slithers being used!

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
rehbell

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:17:52 PM

Dear toecutter,

I have received with an MLKIII laser only 3 copper ore from an asteroid from which I would have to get at least 40 ore. As you can see in the picture, he was still functional.  - http://prntscr.com/eh720g

Please take a look at the manual, it's all explained there.

When your equipment has low levels of durability, there is a chance it can malfunction instead of doing the right thing. When it reaches 0/X, the chance is 100%. That's the meaning behind the word "failing" in NPC and Marketplace listings.

I've already mentioned it, but I guess it's worth stressing: durability always worked like that (ever since it was properly impemented).

P.S. Nice to see Slithers being used!

This is really very hard. I think it would be really better if the equipment always brings 100% performance until it breaks. It is very annoying and I consider it unnecessary. As I said with the cool down time, a strong slowing down of the manufacturing process was implemented in the game (which I personally really very good). But that is not really fun.
Please reduce the price by half for reactors, engines, scanners and mining lasers. so you do not have to mining for new equipment around the clock.

1. This space ship is very good for mining and fighting because of the high energy.
2. 130m Stealth radius.  Grin
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

You guys should nerf the orbital cannon.  It's all good to wipe out someone's stuff but make it limited to only a few uses or something.  It's too OP if someone decides to go on a rampage and just format the galaxy..

Game named "begging for" for at least two players. So:
Nerf Magma smelter or change it can be used only on own planet.

Instead of thinking things through, your first response was nuclear warfare, so what else could have been our response?

I get you were looking for something punitive, but seriously, we tolerated enough carpet bombings before responding to annihilating your best planet.  You kind of earned the response long before we sent off ol' smelter.
Falcore

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

I'm all for the destruction of some of these planets, as a relatively new player the number of planets owned by Galaxy empire and the lack of places to land now that my one safe haven was taken away from me has me not playing almost at all. It almost feels like for me to take over a planet or get a nice place to land again is completely out of reach.
Quellzar

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:22:23 AM

http://oi65.tinypic.com/21erno0.jpg

Because I said I would I will post this even though I think one of the updates today sounds likely to have made the the Issue moot, though I haven't been on to see as yet. As I said before, I have no problem with a fight, I consider it part of the game and if played in that light i've never really found much reason to get upset about it personally, I am now in fact allies with a number of people I have fought in the past in this game.  I do though have a problem with fighting issues in game mechanics like this as it just isn't possible.  These issues are of course unavoidable sometimes, the timing of this one was just either very unfortunate/fortunate or costly depending on your point of view but it removes all issues of power or skill and delegates the result all on its own when they occur.
FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:51:08 AM

http://oi65.tinypic.com/21erno0.jpg

Because I said I would I will post this even though I think one of the updates today sounds likely to have made the the Issue moot, though I haven't been on to see as yet. As I said before, I have no problem with a fight, I consider it part of the game and if played in that light i've never really found much reason to get upset about it personally, I am now in fact allies with a number of people I have fought in the past in this game.  I do though have a problem with fighting issues in game mechanics like this as it just isn't possible.  These issues are of course unavoidable sometimes, the timing of this one was just either very unfortunate/fortunate or costly depending on your point of view but it removes all issues of power or skill and delegates the result all on its own when they occur.

Man, we really ARE crybabies.  We had a whole 2 seconds to try to shoot his ship.  Plenty of time!  Roll Eyes
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:39:59 AM

Yeah this durability/equipment malfunction thing is............ not enjoyable in the slightest.
Asterion

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:56:08 AM

Dear Toecutter,

I am blocked ( T20  avatar asterion)

[Bug]
- Undock from  THX-5
- I used my trucker to go in space ( No engine inside )
- I dont know why , I am far away for THX-5 (7787au)
- Can not dock , Cannot approach because no engine.

Could you unblock me, Thanks
Fuertisimo

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:17:35 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 06:13:33 AM by Fuertisimo

Is anyone else getting error 500's? The site hasn't worked for me for about an hour now... I'm sure I'll be wrecked when I get back on lol.

Edit: Hah, called it. Once it started working again I logged in and had just wrecked. 75 minutes of waiting time plus I got sent back to Timbuktu.
Quellzar

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:57:45 AM

Hey, crybabies! Cheesy
Even someone's Slowboat can do this http://prnt.sc/dgpw76
How its work: https://youtu.be/ql5pl4hanJQ and https://youtu.be/GqmHAoE7Qws
The answer: http://prntscr.com/ehcwsn

Can't find Epic screenshot where messages going in order: Undock from station, Dock to station, Mine asteroid Grin

Im honestly not sure of the comparison your making here. Yes the actions there are out of order, if thats what you are going for your absolutely right, thats always been a thing. It was not however the point of what I was showing at all. The problem came from the amount of time involved in the actions.

Essentially the whole time we were trying to counter attack against your ship you would be able to take off, shoot, and then land again before it would even show up onscreen that you had moved. So there was not ever any chance to fight back at all because your actions took a total time of two seconds and the time needed for the server to relay those actions is also in there leaving just over a second or less than that for somebody to respond which is pretty much impossible since part of that second is also required for the server to process our reactions. It really doesnt matter  how many names you call me digger, thats not how the game is supposed to work. considering there is no larger reporter of bugs that ive ever seen in this game (thats a good thing just to be clear) you should know by now when your looking at a broken game mechanic.

I honestly think the fact that your willing to pretend this one doesnt exist because it isnt to your favour says more than i ever could really but what i will say is that I'm really still just waiting for you to live up to the honesty you requested and recieved from me earlier. quit the political games and discuss it like adults?. Sure, I'm a firm believer in the respect even your enemies school of thought. thats why a good number of them are actually friends or teammates at this point but drop to the level of playing word games and calling people names like we are 5 year olds in the school yard I leave entirely to you at your own discretion,I really have no interest in it, nor am i bothered by you doing that to yourself.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

how about broken engine after jump in sector?
can engine broke in half way to station from jumpgate?

Yeah, I guess so. Good point, added to the list.

fiddle around increase navigation skill? now can i evade rockets just fiddle around?

No and no, although both would make sense. As for rockets, we're getting closer :)

From October till now I found way stuck in space without engine!

Could you please remind me?

Some of you guys report "approach" not working like it should. If that's still an issue, please provide more details. Is this happening in SG1 or SG2? What exactly happens?

Dear Toecutter,

I am blocked ( T20  avatar asterion)

[Bug]
- Undock from  THX-5
- I used my trucker to go in space ( No engine inside )
- I dont know why , I am far away for THX-5 (7787au)
- Can not dock , Cannot approach because no engine.

Could you unblock me, Thanks

I'm afraid the best I can do is to shoot you down, so that you respawn somewhere. Sorry about that, don't have any means to move people around.

(Hmmmm, traktor beam weapon?! Added to the list).

Is anyone else getting error 500's? The site hasn't worked for me for about an hour now... I'm sure I'll be wrecked when I get back on lol.

Edit: Hah, called it. Once it started working again I logged in and had just wrecked. 75 minutes of waiting time plus I got sent back to Timbuktu.

If you encounter this error again please provide the specifics, i.e. what are you trying to do, what it says, etc. The logs didn't show anything too unusual :(

Please reduce the price by half for reactors, engines, scanners and mining lasers. so you do not have to mining for new equipment around the clock.

Sorry, can't do. It's not as simple. We'll re-work some of the item costs, though, we have a pretty large list already.

2. 130m Stealth radius.  ;D

FYI, it's "minutes". We count distances in astronomical units ("au") and light years ("ly"). If you see "m" unit somewhere, it's probably "minutes".

Update!

• [SG2] Drag to "big ship" in hangar did not work.
  • [SG2] Add repair window!
  • [ENC] Add some item descriptions. (@rehbell)
  • [ENC] Dial back some of the equipment stats from the last update.
  • [ENC] Make NPCs slightly more aggressive.
  • [ENC] Add separate thruster cooldown value for approaching/fiddling around.
  • [ENC] Increase job rewards (for all job types).
  • [ENC] Add secret prospecting bonus.

The engine situation has got worse (yet again) on the first glance, however careful examination of the new stats shall reveal it's now actually possible to achieve much more... Can't say anything else, really.

BTW, all our math points to higher earning rates across ALL areas of the game (except crafting). Just letting you know ;)

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

Thanks for all the reports guys.

Since I'm sitting in the game today, figured might as well do something interesting. I've got a printout of all broken "old-timey" pirates here.

Crypto Betty in sector ACRUX
Dread Dasher in sector ACRUX
Short Scoundrel in sector Double Double (7054)
Dread Tom in sector Double Double (7054)
Short Purge in sector Atik
Short Cutter in sector Atik
Insane Beard in sector Atik
Black Betty in sector Atik
Mad Rinzler in sector Atik
Ugly Drakonis in sector Subra
Daring Vandal in sector Subra
Timid Raskal in sector Subra
Digital Betty in sector Subra
Mad Rinzler in sector Subra
Crimson Max in sector Subra
Buggy Betty in sector Subra
Bloody Vandal in sector Metallah
Timid Beard in sector Metallah
Long Betty in sector Metallah
Crimson Betty in sector Metallah
Crypto Cutter in sector Metallah
Black Max in sector Metallah
Bit Rinzler in sector Metallah
Dread Scoundrel in sector Metallah
Bit Vandal in sector Alkalurops
Bit Evan in sector Alkalurops
Bit Betty in sector Alkalurops
Timid Max in sector Alkalurops
Crimson Drakonis in sector Alkalurops
Long Scoundrel in sector Alkalurops
Crypto Savage in sector Alkalurops
Random John in sector Alkalurops
Timid Jack in sector Alkalurops
Random Purge in sector Alkalurops
Crimson Vandal in sector Alkalurops
Daring Cutter in sector Ruchbah
Bloody Jack in sector Ruchbah
Mad X in sector Ruchbah
Black Raskal in sector Ruchbah
Long Purge in sector Ruchbah
Daring Tom in sector Ruchbah
Digital Evan in sector Ruchbah
Buggy Vandal in sector Hassaleh
Black Scoundrel in sector Hassaleh
Unstable Beard in sector Hassaleh
Bloody Cutter in sector Hassaleh
Digital Drakonis in sector Hassaleh
Short Sam in sector Hassaleh
Insane Beard in sector Hassaleh
Bit Cutter in sector Hassaleh
Crimson Drakonis in sector Hassaleh
Insane Max in sector Hassaleh
Digital Beard in sector ANKAA
Bloody X in sector ANKAA
Dread Savage in sector ANKAA
Digital Savage in sector ANKAA
Ugly Raskal in sector ANKAA
Long Evan in sector ANKAA
Crimson Sam in sector ANKAA
Mad Savage in sector ANKAA
Mad Sam in sector Wasat
Digital Dasher in sector Wasat
Mad X in sector Wasat
Daring Vandal in sector Wasat
Long Raskal in sector Wasat
Digital Savage in sector Wasat
Dread Purge in sector Wasat
Crimson Cutter in sector Wasat
Digital Drakonis in sector Wasat
Short Sam in sector Wasat
Random Tom in sector Wasat
Dread Savage in sector Lesath
Unstable Savage in sector Lesath
Timid Max in sector Lesath
Mad Max in sector Lesath
Mad John in sector Lesath
Ugly Jack in sector Lesath
Bloody Jack in sector MINTAKA
Crypto Rinzler in sector MINTAKA
Buggy Raskal in sector MINTAKA
Insane Raskal in sector MINTAKA
Long Betty in sector MINTAKA
Crypto Cutter in sector MINTAKA
Bloody Raskal in sector MINTAKA
Long Drakonis in sector MINTAKA
Buggy Beard in sector MINTAKA
Crypto Cutter in sector Tejat Posterior
Bloody Vandal in sector Tabit (1570)
Buggy Max in sector Tabit (1570)
Random Jack in sector Tabit (1570)
Crimson Savage in sector Tabit (1570)
Digital John in sector Tabit (1570)
Insane Drakonis in sector MIZAR
Mad Max in sector MIZAR
Unstable Vandal in sector MIZAR
Buggy Tom in sector MIZAR
Ugly Evan in sector MIZAR
Unstable Beard in sector MIZAR
Timid Dasher in sector MIZAR
Crypto Rinzler in sector MIZAR
Bloody Beard in sector Baten Kaitos
Short Beard in sector Baten Kaitos
Crimson Vandal in sector Baten Kaitos
Dread Purge in sector Baten Kaitos
Black Purge in sector Baten Kaitos
Crypto Drakonis in sector Baten Kaitos
Ugly Vandal in sector Baten Kaitos
Dread Betty in sector Baten Kaitos
Black Raskal in sector Alsuhail
Bloody Evan in sector Alsuhail
Ugly John in sector Alsuhail
Dread Betty in sector Alsuhail
Mad Beard in sector Alsuhail
Bloody John in sector Ain
Digital Savage in sector Ain
Short Raskal in sector Ain
Crimson Max in sector Cursa
Digital Betty in sector Cursa
Insane John in sector Cursa
Long Betty in sector Cursa
Digital Raskal in sector Cursa
Crypto Max in sector Cursa
Long X in sector Cursa
Insane Dasher in sector Graffias
Black Vandal in sector Graffias
Timid Rinzler in sector ALPHEKKA
Bloody Raskal in sector ALPHEKKA
Crypto Dasher in sector ALPHEKKA
Crypto Cutter in sector ALPHEKKA
Insane Raskal in sector ALPHEKKA
Insane Jack in sector ALPHEKKA
Long Rinzler in sector ALPHEKKA
Bit Betty in sector Skat
Bit Sam in sector Skat
Digital John in sector Skat
Unstable John in sector Skat
Daring Scoundrel in sector Skat
Daring Jack in sector Ed Asich
Long Betty in sector Ed Asich
Buggy Vandal in sector Ed Asich
Mad Evan in sector Ed Asich
Short Betty in sector Ed Asich
Buggy Purge in sector Ed Asich
Dread Vandal in sector Ed Asich
Long Scoundrel in sector Ed Asich
Long Betty in sector Miram
Digital Cutter in sector Miram
Bit Rinzler in sector Miram
Mad Beard in sector Miram
Crimson Beard in sector Miram
Crypto John in sector Miram
Timid Drakonis in sector Miram
Mad Scoundrel in sector Miram
Black Beard in sector Miram
Dread Drakonis in sector DIPHDA
Daring Cutter in sector DIPHDA
Crypto Drakonis in sector DIPHDA
Crimson Rinzler in sector DIPHDA
Long Sam in sector DIPHDA
Mad Vandal in sector DIPHDA
Unstable Max in sector DIPHDA
Mad Sam in sector DIPHDA
Daring Cutter in sector Segin
Dread Sam in sector Segin
Ugly Evan in sector Segin
Crypto Max in sector Segin
Crimson Evan in sector Segin
Bloody John in sector Segin
Dread Scoundrel in sector Segin
Daring Raskal in sector Sulafat
Random Evan in sector Sulafat
Long Beard in sector Sulafat
Long Scoundrel in sector Sulafat
Digital Jack in sector Sulafat
Short Sam in sector Sulafat
Buggy Rinzler in sector Sulafat
Short Purge in sector Sulafat
Bloody Scoundrel in sector Sulafat
Mad Rinzler in sector Sulafat
Daring Raskal in sector Sulafat
Bloody Dasher in sector Kajam
Timid Drakonis in sector Kajam
Short X in sector Kajam
Unstable Tom in sector Kajam
Long John in sector Kajam
Timid John in sector Kajam
Mad Tom in sector Kajam
Crypto Rinzler in sector Kajam
Digital Rinzler in sector Meissa
Long Sam in sector Meissa
Random Raskal in sector Meissa
Crypto Scoundrel in sector Meissa
Black Beard in sector Marfak
Crimson Vandal in sector Marfak
Buggy Scoundrel in sector Marfak
Unstable Evan in sector Marfak
Buggy Evan in sector Marfak
Black John in sector Marfak
Digital Dasher in sector Marfak
Insane Dasher in sector Marfak
Unstable Evan in sector Marfak
Crypto Max in sector Marfak
Timid Rinzler in sector BETELGEUSE
Bloody Max in sector BETELGEUSE
Timid Savage in sector BETELGEUSE
Mad X in sector BETELGEUSE
Dread Savage in sector BETELGEUSE
Crypto Beard in sector Sadalsuud
Bloody Vandal in sector Sadalsuud
Long Sam in sector Sadalsuud
Bit Dasher in sector Sadalsuud
Crimson Scoundrel in sector Sadalsuud
Long Scoundrel in sector Sadalsuud
Insane Jack in sector Sadalsuud
Daring Betty in sector Sadalsuud
Buggy Evan in sector Sadalsuud
Crimson Evan in sector Sadalsuud
Buggy Drakonis in sector Mekbuda
Mad Max in sector Mekbuda
Ugly Tom in sector Mekbuda
Bloody Dasher in sector Mekbuda
Random John in sector Mekbuda
Buggy Savage in sector CAPELLA
Daring Dasher in sector CAPELLA
Digital Tom in sector CAPELLA
Mad Drakonis in sector CAPELLA
Crimson Evan in sector CAPELLA
Black Beard in sector Atlas
Insane Drakonis in sector Nekkar
Crimson Evan in sector Nekkar
Ugly Evan in sector Nekkar
Insane Scoundrel in sector Deneb Dulfim
Unstable Raskal in sector Deneb Dulfim
Ugly Cutter in sector Deneb Dulfim
Ugly Tom in sector Zibal
Bloody John in sector Zibal
Black Vandal in sector Zibal
Buggy Betty in sector Zibal
Insane Cutter in sector Zibal
Ugly Jack in sector Zibal
Dread Betty in sector Zibal
Crimson Sam in sector Zibal
Mad Tom in sector Zibal
Black Betty in sector DENEBOLA
Dread Evan in sector DENEBOLA
Insane Scoundrel in sector DENEBOLA
Crimson Scoundrel in sector DENEBOLA
Buggy Dasher in sector DENEBOLA
Bloody Savage in sector DENEBOLA
Insane Jack in sector DENEBOLA
Mad Beard in sector DENEBOLA
Insane John in sector DENEBOLA
Bit Vandal in sector Alniyat
Black Vandal in sector Alniyat
Buggy X in sector Alniyat
Black Beard in sector Alniyat
Buggy Scoundrel in sector Alniyat
Long Purge in sector Alniyat
Black Betty in sector Alniyat
Timid Jack in sector Alniyat
Black Sam in sector Alniyat
Short Raskal in sector Ras Elased Australis
Short Vandal in sector Ras Elased Australis
Insane Drakonis in sector Ras Elased Australis
Dread Max in sector Ras Elased Australis
Unstable Savage in sector Ras Elased Australis
Bit Beard in sector Ras Elased Australis
Daring Max in sector Alya
Bit Cutter in sector Alya
Insane Betty in sector Alya
Bloody Cutter in sector Alya
Crimson Evan in sector Alya
Insane Rinzler in sector Alya
Ugly Savage in sector Alya
Crypto Rinzler in sector Alya
Buggy Savage in sector Alya
Daring Rinzler in sector Alya
Unstable Raskal in sector Alya
Buggy Beard in sector Ruchba
Buggy Betty in sector Ruchba
Daring Dasher in sector Ruchba
Dread Savage in sector Ruchba
Mad Scoundrel in sector Ruchba
Crypto Purge in sector Ruchba
Bloody Cutter in sector Ruchba
Crimson Purge in sector Ruchba
Digital Betty in sector Ruchba
Crimson Dasher in sector Ruchba
Crimson Drakonis in sector Ruchba
Timid John in sector ACRUX
Ugly Purge in sector ACRUX
Daring Savage in sector Subra
Short Vandal in sector Subra
Unstable Cutter in sector Baten Kaitos
Insane X in sector Baten Kaitos
Black Savage in sector Baten Kaitos
Ugly Jack in sector Cursa
Unstable Vandal in sector Cursa
Short Drakonis in sector Cursa
Timid Cutter in sector Graffias
Insane Purge in sector Graffias
Short Evan in sector Graffias
Bit Beard in sector Graffias
Bit Tom in sector ALPHEKKA
Random Betty in sector ALPHEKKA
Long Rinzler in sector ALPHEKKA
Short John in sector ALPHEKKA
Daring Dasher in sector Ed Asich
Timid Dasher in sector Miram
Insane Tom in sector Miram
Black Sam in sector Segin
Ugly Sam in sector Segin
Dread Purge in sector Segin
Short John in sector BETELGEUSE
Bloody Scoundrel in sector BETELGEUSE
Timid Tom in sector BETELGEUSE
Short Vandal in sector BETELGEUSE
Timid Jack in sector BETELGEUSE
Ugly Purge in sector BETELGEUSE
Long Purge in sector Mekbuda
Digital Scoundrel in sector Mekbuda
Daring Rinzler in sector Mekbuda
Crypto Rinzler in sector Mekbuda
Daring Evan in sector Mekbuda
Random Rinzler in sector CAPELLA
Bit Sam in sector Atlas
Dread Max in sector Atlas
Bit Jack in sector Atlas
Digital John in sector Atlas
Random Beard in sector Atlas
Unstable Scoundrel in sector Atlas
Short Savage in sector Atlas
Timid Tom in sector Atlas
Long Jack in sector Atlas
Buggy Raskal in sector Nekkar
Insane Dasher in sector Nekkar
Digital Drakonis in sector Nekkar
Black Beard in sector Nekkar
Crimson Max in sector Nekkar
Bloody Vandal in sector Nekkar
Black Vandal in sector Deneb Dulfim
Mad Purge in sector Ras Elased Australis
Insane Dasher in sector Ras Elased Australis
Digital Vandal in sector Ras Elased Australis
Long Sam in sector Ras Elased Australis
Random Rinzler in sector Ras Elased Australis
Buggy Tom in sector ACRUX
Black Max in sector Ain al Rami
Ugly Max in sector Ain al Rami
Crypto Vandal in sector Ain al Rami
Digital Cutter in sector Ain al Rami
Crimson X in sector Ain al Rami
Insane Dasher in sector Ain al Rami
Random Purge in sector Ain al Rami
Short Cutter in sector Tejat Posterior
Short Sam in sector Tejat Posterior
Buggy Vandal in sector Tabit (1570)
Mad Evan in sector Tabit (1570)
Daring Cutter in sector Tabit (1570)
Digital Cutter in sector Tabit (1570)
Crimson Vandal in sector Ain
Bloody Savage in sector Ain
Digital Dasher in sector Ain
Random Vandal in sector Skat
Insane Vandal in sector Skat
Bloody Max in sector Skat
Insane Dasher in sector Skat
Bloody Betty in sector Skat
Insane Drakonis in sector DIPHDA
Bloody Vandal in sector DIPHDA
Bloody Sam in sector Segin
Timid Raskal in sector Meissa
Black Cutter in sector Meissa
Black Beard in sector Meissa
Crimson Betty in sector Meissa
Ugly Drakonis in sector Meissa
Unstable Sam in sector Meissa
Daring Evan in sector Marfak
Black John in sector Atlas
Insane Jack in sector Deneb Dulfim
Short John in sector ACRUX
Dread Drakonis in sector ACRUX
Random Jack in sector ACRUX
Bit Tom in sector Subra
Ugly Evan in sector Lesath
Insane Beard in sector CAPELLA
Timid John in sector CAPELLA
Daring Dasher in sector CAPELLA
Crypto John in sector CAPELLA
Unstable Tom in sector Hassaleh
Unstable Purge in sector Lesath
Short Evan in sector MIZAR
Timid Scoundrel in sector Alsuhail
Timid Tom in sector Alsuhail
Unstable Max in sector Alsuhail
Long Sam in sector Nekkar
Bit Cutter in sector Nekkar
Black Cutter in sector Deneb Dulfim
Unstable Beard in sector Deneb Dulfim
Buggy Jack in sector Deneb Dulfim
Bloody Scoundrel in sector Alniyat
Crypto Beard in sector Double Double (7054)
Digital Rinzler in sector Double Double (7054)
Dread Betty in sector Ain
Random X in sector Ain
Unstable Raskal in sector Ain
Buggy Scoundrel in sector Ed Asich
Digital Drakonis in sector Ruchbah
Bloody Rinzler in sector ANKAA
Unstable Evan in sector ANKAA
Crypto Betty in sector Lesath
Black Beard in sector MINTAKA
Daring Raskal in sector Deneb Dulfim
Long Tom in sector Deneb Dulfim
Buggy Sam in sector Ruchbah
Ugly Tom in sector Tabit (1570)
Digital Rinzler in sector ALMAAK
Buggy Cutter in sector DENEBOLA
Digital Jack in sector MINTAKA
Dread Sam in sector Mekbuda
Long Savage in sector DENEBOLA
Timid Vandal in sector ALMAAK
Daring Betty in sector Ed Asich
Long Vandal in sector CAPELLA
Digital Betty in sector Ruchbah
Long John in sector Ruchbah
Bit X in sector DIPHDA
Black Scoundrel in sector Zibal
Dread Drakonis in sector Zibal
Crypto John in sector Sadalsuud
Unstable Vandal in sector Deneb Dulfim
Rude Cutter in sector Meissa
Unstable Cutter in sector ALCOR
Short Megan in sector ALCOR
Buggy Bo in sector ALPHEKKA
Daring Jim in sector Cursa
Offending Rinzler in sector Kajam
Anonymous Gary in sector Ain
Delinquent Dasher in sector MINTAKA

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to kill them all! I'm currently adding some additional loot to them (so the hunting rolls/fairness proof will not be correct), and some of it shall be quite good. In the meantime I'm going to hunt them down myself.

My ship is slow and puny, but I think I'll be able to take out a nice chunk, so hurry! :)

black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:48:43 PM

Only getting 6 cpu fix it pls!
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:25:49 PM

It`s possible to buy a drink with wrecked ship, and I receive 1 Colonist Cheesy
Btw, my cpu is 6 Sad
rehbell

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:30:23 PM

2. 130m Stealth radius.  Grin

FYI, it's "minutes". We count distances in astronomical units ("au") and light years ("ly"). If you see "m" unit somewhere, it's probably "minutes".

Dear toecutter,

Is there a possibility that this ship is cloaking for 130 minutes? Or what is the meaning of this?
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:25:14 PM

O.K. i'm put cannon on shelf and start from beginning.

and then we both realize that war in satoshi galaxy breaks the bank more than it leads us out of a depression
Quellzar

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:37:30 PM

@ Quellzar. I'm sorry that your planets was destroyed and some conquered, but your squad have more of other planets, so i sure they help you.

Decent of you to say so digger, thank you.  No grudges here so don't worry about it, Ill survive I'm sure yes lol. I'm sorry you lost your planet aswell and Ill do the same and hang up the guns for now. Hopefully you can make up some of the loss with your new real estate over there  Wink
Fuertisimo

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

So, this new update, whatever other arguments there are about efficiency or whatnot, regardless of those, I just find all the extra jumping to be very tedious. I'm not opposed to distance based things being added to the game, but forcing double the clicks to do the same thing as you did before is not enjoyable. I'm not sure if this is a temporary thing or what, but I find myself playing less and less because the gameplay is getting frustrating.

I also tested out the new hunting, and it's still a joke compared to what crafting used to be. I suppose if this is sort of the limiting factor you want to place on players to earn, that's fine then, but if you're going to buff hunting loot you should get a little more serious about it. 5 copper plates and a 40 nm pcb for 10 minutes of shooting is really tedious.

Also, I think I might have found a bug. When you land on a planet, you can repair your equipment for free. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but thought I'd report it anyhow.

Lastly, I still have the offer on the table of providing a service to the game for free, if you're interested Toecutter. Just give me a shout anytime and I'll explain.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: