Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:44:58 AM

I know, I know.

I'll just leave this here, make of it what you will.

I promise that I'll post an overtly detailed summary of our financial history one day.

@zaiusz, truly sorry to hear that, that's a very unlucky coincidence, indeed. Hopefully you can recover.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

ehi toe, there was a time where I have seen adsense in your pages, I missed probably the reasons why these have been removed btw, it's clear that you have to earn more from banners in order to allow better earnings.

Maybe you can have a look here:

10 google adsense alternatives

http://stream-seo.com/best-google-adsense-alternatives/

zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:21:36 AM

I know, I know.

I'll just leave this here, make of it what you will.

I promise that I'll post an overtly detailed summary of our financial history one day.

@zaiusz, truly sorry to hear that, that's a very unlucky coincidence, indeed. Hopefully you can recover.

Those metrics are surely unsustainable given the payouts taken... and I think the irony is that crafters generate the most ad impressions because of repetitive tasks they do.  Crafters load hundreds more ad impressions per minute by mass producing vs. someone mining or hunting.  I am certain you'll notice the ad statistics go down significantly as a result of this update. 

To sustain the game the aspect of grinding more ad impressions out per minute is necessary.  This grinding needs to offer in game rewards that don't translate to instant withdrawable funds.  People want planets because it makes them feel like they own something in the game, so why not make the building procedure grinding somehow?  And add more planets?  Just a thought.
pcjob

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:57:34 AM

at this point I would recommend adf.ly partnership and make it pop up sometime during crafting process instead merely waiting
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 12:00:10 PM by rehbell

at this point I would recommend [Suspicious link removed] partnership and make it pop up sometime during crafting process instead merely waiting

So I bought a premium account so I do not have to see the advertising anymore.

If it is deactivated in the PA then your suggestion is conceivable. I would have a better idea. If you click on the "Crafting" buttom you will see a window in which you can see an advertisement banner or 2. In the window

you can adjust the number you want to make and another buttom "Crafting" to make the desired number. In the PA, this advertisement should be disabled, too, because I am willing to pay money to not have to see these

banners. They destroy the look of the game. I play in SG2 and I am so happy with my premium account that I can not imagine a play with advertising and would like. Basically, I find the cool down time very good. Longer

crafting for less equipment higher price in the CONS market. Supply and demand.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea would be: You can have a maximum of 500 Satoshis per day to withdraw to your wallet. Or less Satoshis. 100, 200 i don't know. For a certain time to help the developers to keep the servers running.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And by the way I mentioned 11 referrals. Each of us should invite as many people as possible to play this game. I think every one of us can contribute something, and when we click a few banner each day and invite

people to this game. I'm sure the developers will turn off the cool down time for crafting again. It is now up to us where the journey goes. Whether we will be able to play SG no sooner because the servers are

switched off or whether we can still enjoy for a very long time on a like I think genius space simulation.
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

I love how everyone is mad about this update,

The only problem i have with this update is dat new/weak players getting weaker but the Long Players have less problem with it.

the game balance is broken as fuck

#Edit

14 minutes for refining
nvm i hate this update
shivasimha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:49:21 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 12:28:44 PM by shivasimha

Crafting nerf - its huge! Need to reflect on that.

pros:

- nicely done and suits game. Totaly logic.
- higer bp need more mats and so, more time aswell. Limits high end crafters capabilities.

cons:

- time is to brutish. Feels like those browser time games now. Even if you halved it would be tedious enuf! But this. This is just unberable. Only small crafters will suffer mostly, since those who draing game funds most, having planets to craft for them anyway. So am afraid, with this ammount of cooldown you will lose more then what you gain. Big sharks will stay in game lowering profit for example: from 400k to 200k per day (not including pure ore extraction planets). But small fishes will just quit. And I think that losing players who produce ads income, but not profiting so much anyway,  will hurt more on the end of calculation.

- seperate material countdown. That would be nice. Not general cooldown. So each craft got its own cooldown. You can do something else while wating for most needed materials cooldown. It will still block repetable actions. But will be able to breed a bit. Example: you craft nm and then gold and then final material. And then you need to wait anyway to repeat action since whole job is done in 20 sec but cooldown for same things not. So result will be need for more ships and bps. Otherwise you dont need more bps at this corunent system. You can craft whole day 1 batch of motherboards.
7fantastic11

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

Hi guys and gals, I have tried to install a shield on a planet but the system tell me there are not enough reactors to accomplish the job.  I have bought a reactor to do the job, I have the plexiglass and the sats.  So what should I do?  Thanks for your input.  Live long and prosper...
matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

The game is just not playable anymore. I play for fun not to earn but this update took all the fun away. So I hope it will get back to normal or we will just stop playing. But I hate to do this because I really love this game. Come up with some other solution not this.
shivasimha

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

So tipical. I was just editing video I made before few days for youtube. now it will go to garbage hehe.

Marketing of this game is root of problem. And it will continue to be no mater what you do. If you cant finde satoshi galaxy when you google *real cash economy game* or *earning bitcoin in game* on main game review sites, how can you expect to get fresh blood in game? Its just a mater of time till this 50 players all get rich enuff to drain more than they producing with ads. And no new players to cover that expences.

And it wont be new players, expecialy not with this referal tactics (just kill option to get 10% withdraws and give some small revards per referal 10+ lvls) or marketing/adverseting efforts (better start contacting those major gaming sites and promote game asap. You can get 1000+ new players just like that. People like idea to earne while playing rpg game.

As I did say in replay above. This move with time for crafting is good by my apinion, but if crafting 10x 20nm last like 1 min. not 20 min. ffs. Even 1 min. cooldown will keep forcing me to stop crafting all the time and doing something else. What to say about 20 min. then. Well am not crafting at all.
Maby you dont know how crafters work? They are lighting fast and only drained energy from double reactors can stop em. Before. But still. No need to force ppl to stare at monitor for 3h to craft few cpu lol
Ratio of crafting things now is like 3-4% (top speed) compared to before.
rehbell

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:18:31 PM

I think this update is necessary and justified. In my opinion it is not far enough. I am for a temporary suspension of withdrawals and if it is financially possible again then I am eligible for a maximum limit of disbursement. 1000 Satoshis per day or less.
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:13:52 PM

Simplest solution seems to just be to restrict how many satoshis you can withdraw. Put a weekly limit or something. You can re-evaluate at a later date but I think most players are content to put whatever they make back into the game, at least that's the sense that I get from speaking to most people, but with the crafting nerfs there's just no real point in crafting, which is really the only reasonable way to make any progress.
rehbell

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:32:42 PM

Simplest solution seems to just be to restrict how many satoshis you can withdraw. Put a weekly limit or something. You can re-evaluate at a later date but I think most players are content to put whatever they make back into the game, at least that's the sense that I get from speaking to most people, but with the crafting nerfs there's just no real point in crafting, which is really the only reasonable way to make any progress.

That would also be a possibility. You could also create an incentive to buy a premium account by switching off the cool down time during crafting.
black_wulf

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

That would also be a possibility. You could also create an incentive to buy a premium account by switching off the cool down time during crafting.

This would make the game P2W
shivasimha

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:18:47 PM

Um what are you guys talking about imao.

@reh*(I think this update is necessary and justified. In my opinion it is not far enough. I am for a temporary suspension of withdrawals and if it is financially possible again then I am eligible for a maximum limit of disbursement. 1000 Satoshis per day or less.)*

- Its not far enuough? Maby is convinient for you since you mine and then craft few basic things so cooldown dont affect you so much. But if you ever invest like 1M on blueprints, then it will afect you, my mate. It will. There is no way you can mine so much without station materials only.
Suspension of withdraws? Now? So game will look like forced shoutdown failure. Hope that wont hapend at all. Anytime.

@fuertis*(Simplest solution seems to just be to restrict how many satoshis you can withdraw. Put a weekly limit or something. You can re-evaluate at a later date but I think most players are content to put whatever they make back into the game, at least that's the sense that I get from speaking to most people, but with the crafting nerfs there's just no real point in crafting, which is really the only reasonable way to make any progress.)*

- Restriction on ammount of withdraw wont do any shitz. Why do you think its imposable to withdraw all your cash anyway. Trugh more ppl. If someone wana get his cash out.. who can stop him. It will actualy not do any good.
--
Guys, we got enuf of nerf and restrictions. Thats how most of good games just go down. And this one still dident even came to its peak.
We need to figure out how to suggest some good stuffs to add that will rize game play on all branches. Even crafting. Not forcing ppl to pvp like this update do. Like, for example, why the hell you dident just lower profit (NPC BUY price) price at stations for 20-50% proportionly to bp *hardnes* lvl. Then you are generaly solving a problem for good. All players will be affected that way. From some small *fast finger* crafters up to guys with 100 planets. Small bps lose 20% of pure profit, while *bigger* bps got even 50% lower profit than before.
Or something like that. Not more nerfings and restrictions. That time passed away (when they needed to nerf planet numbers per player) and wont bring any good. Just as we dont see this nerf good (only good I can see it good for you, but no benefits for us to be honest).

Sori for interupting you guys. But could not shut up. Got plenty of time now.

rehbell

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:53:18 PM

Everyone should ask himself if he would play this game if there were no Satoshis for playing. This is the reason why this game is about to be finished. Therefore, a "brake" was installed to slow the process of "paying out". I personally would agree if the Satoshis would be replaced by a "game currency". Then one could do without the cool down time for crafting.
Quellzar

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

Only small crafters will suffer mostly, since those who draing game funds most, having planets to craft for them anyway.

Just to give perspective on how i mean this, I'm not really trying to comment directly on what you are saying or your ideas. I mostly plan to stay out of this particular topic unless there's a specific reason I might be able to help out with a good idea or something. Also this is more of a general comment rather than directed at you personally, your post just made a handy example.

That said I've gotten the distinct impression lately that there are a growing number of people in the game that seem to believe that there are a lot of older players taking a heck of a lot of satoshi out of this game with all of their high lvl planets and such and just wanted to point a couple thingsout for context as you guys are thinking this topic over. Its simply some thoughts though, not a cut at anybody.

First, I can tell you from experience that planets are fun, they open interesting doors, they give people something to battle it out over (very occasionally these days), and as zaiusz mentioned they give you ownership and a sense of attachment. They are also a HUGE sinkhole for satoshi. I have planets that I have owned for quite a long time now, not sure how long i've played exactly but i believe well over half a year easily for a few of mine and its possible one or two of those are starting to return a profit now, but only possible. I couldn't guarantee it. It takes a lot of satoshi and a lot of time to even come close to getting money back on a planet you started from scratch. doubly so if you started while bitcoin was relatively low value lol Wink

The second thing I would point out is this. If you look on the games front page and look at the top ten earners list you will see the name Shaton in I think the fourth spot still. Ive never met this player. They quit playing even before I started and yet they are still the fourth largest withdraw-er of satoshi.  I mention this only to offer some realistic perspective on how many older players have been withdrawing at all. there aren't many who do in any large amount compared to what they could be, and those who do have generally put in a hell of a lot of time and effort to get it there.  

I do get what you guys are saying but at the same time I think maybe the general view of older players with lots of planets being rich maybe needs a little adjustment in some cases if your going to look at the income issue seriously.  As of right this moment, all my planets and admittedly much slowed crafting even before this update have currently got me sitting with a whopping 34000 or so satoshi in my account currently. Planets are a very very long game plan at best and if not followed through on or planned out for proper growth are really just a satoshi sink for ages before anything changes.

As a contrast to that, the most profitable method I've personally ever seen in game cost less than 150k satoshi to get started up on and is relatively accessible to everyone after passing the initial start up phase of the game.

Like I said above, this is really just being said to offer some input from the other side sort of deal, but i do believe things like this need to be known in order to properly address this issue in any way.

black_wulf

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

We should take the cooldown and push it somewhere else!
shivasimha

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:20:31 AM

@Quellzar - afcorse. Feel free to comment anytime. Smiley
To be honest, my apinion is: I dont think players dont know that planets are huge *satoshipit*. Maby some newbs. Its well known thing for mediocre+ players. But if someone got like 10+ planets and saying.. *heh my planets dont help me with this nerf* it mostly beacuse of silly greedy tactics where they just taking planets, investing in defence and population for far future development, but they dont have even 1 fully upgraded planet before. So if all that materials and satoshens had bin invest in 1 or 2 planets all the time, well by now that would help much more than having 10 shitzy planets now and feeling of ownership Smiley
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

@Quellzar - afcorse. Feel free to comment anytime. Smiley
To be honest, my apinion is: I dont think players dont know that planets are huge *satoshipit*. Maby some newbs. Its well known thing for mediocre+ players. But if someone got like 10+ planets and saying.. *heh my planets dont help me with this nerf* it mostly beacuse of silly greedy tactics where they just taking planets, investing in defence and population for far future development, but they dont have even 1 fully upgraded planet before. So if all that materials and satoshens had bin invest in 1 or 2 planets all the time, well by now that would help much more than having 10 shitzy planets now and feeling of ownership Smiley

I can't speak for some of the older players than me,  but I'm one of the larger planet owners in the game I'm confident and I would estimate that there is no number or combination of planets that can even come close to making up for this new crafting situation, which is frankly just untenable.

It wouldn't be so bad if the timers were shorter, but when I have to wait almost 10 minutes after crafting 8 gold bars, its like what's the point? This isn't slowing things down, it's bringing them to a screeching halt. Far far worse than previous crafting nerfs.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: