Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Well, I donated and got nothing

plz help

http://prnt.sc/egck0o

https://blockchain.info/address/1Ljh48rArupradcNzca63X6r4WsfJ2Gzc2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rehbell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

@rehbell. I am here for earn money. 4mil withdraw compared with left in game for "something"...You do not know is next bought BP give you profit. Ships don't! But i invest in ships!?

Dear onlinedigger,

Would not it be better to work out every day a Faucet list? I think you could earn more Satoschis faster. Or maybe it is not just the intention of Satoshi to earn and it is just fun to buy better weapons and kill a few pirates or to rejoice that you have burned no or only very few plates. I do not think you're playing this game just because of the Satoshis.  Wink
kakucis006

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:17:30 PM

@kakucis If i mined gold in green sector should i transport it to orange for sale? Or you propose change asteroid richness?
Hmm.. good question. I just never liked, that there is small differences from red to green. It will be more interesting if some resources will be available only in reds. There is another + too, players will need to travel to different systems, not only safe greens, and it limits crafting too. If I`m an old player and sit in red zone, then I need to by copper plates or PCB`s from user market, or travel to green system to buy by my self those resources Smiley
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:19:38 AM

FUCK YOU ALL TOECUTTER AND ALL WITH YOU!

Not sure what Toecutter has to do with anything, but sounds like your letter of resignation bro
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:36:47 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 07:05:15 AM by toecutter

Couple thoughts Toe, as to the marketplace being a big driver of trade I would think that rather than galaxy-wide shortages of things, it might be wiser to simply have different things available at different stations at different times. That way, maybe a station has what you need, maybe it doesn't, maybe it's worth jumping around to find it, or maybe it's easier to go the marketplace.

But also, I think there needs to be more players in the game before the marketplace really "fills out" so to speak.

The game would've played much differently and much better with, say, 1000 players...

To that end, I think focusing on features that make the game more fun to play will drive more players to the game. I mean sure some people just see this as a means to an end (satoshi) but I think the game has real potential for players who are looking just to have some fun.

I don't know what you have in the pipeline development wise but there's a lot of room to grow on the fun end, I think.

We have about 400 tickets in the database, ranging from small bugs, to minor to major gameplay features... Right now, we're concentrating on bug fixes the most, but hopefully time will come to bring other stuff too.

Why not to change NPC market resource availability:
Green planets: Copper-Argentum
Yellow planets: Gold-Timonium
Red planets: Sapphire-Dilithium
Similar with plates etc.

Yeah, I kinda like this too. We have a similar ticket on the list, I'll add this bit.

[...]Arr! Pirate chatter[...]

We actually had something similar in the past. But not quite. That's a lovely idea, thank you.

Meh, our bitcoin node was disconnected from the network for some reason :( Everything should be fine now.

Same drill as before, everyone, if you are having any troubles with this, just PM me/post here, and I'll fix this ASAP.

Thank you for your donation!

FUCK YOU ALL TOECUTTER AND ALL WITH YOU!

???

I've just checked, and we actually don't have a rule about offending staff members and whatnot, and I don't really care either, but, what the hell?

Also, I see you've decided to fully drain the faucet balances again, which I guess is the second part of the "FUCK YOU" message.

Given it takes several days to confirm the transactions rights now, it's especially hurtful.

Nonplussed.

Small update.

• [BUG] Demolishing Warehouses left some broken items scattered around. (@?)
  • [BUG] Cloaked ships were still targetable by defense grid. (@?)
  • [ENC] Premium-powered ship repair speedup no longer works for criminals.* (@?)

*Sorry about the last one, but this should put people fighting each other (and each other's planets) to more equal terms.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

Hey Toecutter, I don't know when you're online in the game or how to message you really, but I have an offer to make to you guys that you might be interested in. Give me a PM sometime and I'll explain.
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:35:31 PM

Well, I have the Premium Account now, but it's still says i should send the btc to the adress.

Does Stealth really give me a Evading bonus?
It don't feel like it changed anything on evading.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:03:45 AM

Hey Toecutter, I don't know when you're online in the game or how to message you really, but I have an offer to make to you guys that you might be interested in. Give me a PM sometime and I'll explain.

Will do, thank you.

Well, I have the Premium Account now, but it's still says i should send the btc to the adress.

Right, sorry about that! Please ignore it for now (and obviously, don't send any more BTC), we'll fix it at a later day.

Does Stealth really give me a Evading bonus?
It don't feel like it changed anything on evading.

It does.

HOWEVER, while we investigated it, we have found some other related problems, which were fixed in today's update.

Update.

• [BUG] Aim skill bonus did not apply when attacking planets.
  • [BUG] Evade skill bonus did not apply when evading defense grids.
  • [BUG] Stealth modifier did not apply when evading defense grids. (@black_wulf)
  • [ENC] Increase Orbital Cannon overheat.* (@zaiusz)
  • [ENC] Decrease Orbital Cannon max.durability.* (@zaiusz)

I hope you guys remember Orbital Cannon nerf. was promised a long time ago. We actually really considered removing it from the game completely, but that would've been extremely unfair to players who invested in it. However, our logs show it's being used very actively these days, so we were prompted to hurry up with the nerf, before the whole galaxy is "reformatted" back to void state.

anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:17:52 AM

Fix my CPU points please
zaiusz

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:36:47 AM

You guys should nerf the orbital cannon.  It's all good to wipe out someone's stuff but make it limited to only a few uses or something.  It's too OP if someone decides to go on a rampage and just format the galaxy..
hm... how much ships you/your squad/your alliance have wich can use Orbital Cannon?

Przemax afraid orbital cannon? No:) I'm sure there is another reasons  Wink

Today I'm reminded of this.  Seems Diggy Stardust has gone on a rampage and is reformatting the galaxy.

EDIT- how timely, i just noticed the update posted above...
zaiusz

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:48:28 AM

I hope you guys remember Orbital Cannon nerf. was promised a long time ago. We actually really considered removing it from the game completely, but that would've been extremely unfair to players who invested in it. However, our logs show it's being used very actively these days, so we were prompted to hurry up with the nerf, before the whole galaxy is "reformatted" back to void state.

Well, the nerf is all fine and good, but this game of whack a mole is still impossible.  Undock from planet>Orbital cannon>hide on planet> all in one log update, once every 25-30 minutes.  Can't hit the mole but the mole keeps blowing things up.
Quellzar

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:39:47 AM

If its absolutely necessary to keep it for fairness, though i see no fairness in the design of this type of weapon personally. the orbital cannon should probably be on a glass tank  with a lot of energy that cant soak up more damage than anything else in the galaxy. to add a balanced option, there should be another ship (Hello Enforcer Smiley ) that is middle of the road for both armor and energy but can use say 8 spitters or 6 beams or the like. thats a little more tankish but less devastating.

The idea that it is both the most devastating weapon and the best defended is kinda overboard.

When you can make a landing zone in a couple hits usually on some planet in the system because they are rarely all high level and then just disappear and only need to shoot once and there's no time to retaliate what exactly is the defense against that weapon??
FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:54:42 AM

You probably should have removed it, and just given the two players who bought it their satoshi back.  That would have been totally fair.

Instead, you left it.  And now onlinedigger has gone on an essentially unstoppable rampage because by the time the log says he has undocked from whichever planet he is hiding out on, he's already fired and is safely docked again.

How exactly are we supposed to defend against this?
rehbell

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

It was necessary to think about honesty before attacking the planet of a single player. It was necessary to think about honesty before destroying Terebellum III with all the research, time and money spent. Now you can watch as a single player destroys your empire. It's fun, right?

Just before that I warned. It's not good feeling to generate hate in a player. This feeling will not be limited to the game. It is created by the player in the real world and will hit the trigger in real life. I can understand onlinedigger very well when you steal his planet in which he has invested time and real money. Now you have a man who hates you for it, wholeheartedly, and believe me that is not good at all.
Fuertisimo

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

Hey, this is just a message to all the newer players caught up in the war that's been going on. If you lost planets or whatnot, contact me and I'll make sure you get what you had back. We understand you just got caught up in something bigger and don't want to be jerks and take all your stuff. On the other hand, if you attack us again, I think you're forfeiting your planets.

I will personally compensate you for loss of items as well.
zaiusz

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:53:50 PM

It was necessary to think about honesty before attacking the planet of a single player. It was necessary to think about honesty before destroying Terebellum III with all the research, time and money spent. Now you can watch as a single player destroys your empire. It's fun, right?

Hey man, you got magma melted BECAUSE you started orbital cannoning.  Your planets barely suffered a mark and you succeeded in proving attacking was futile, yet you decided to use full destructive force relentlessly.  You could have enjoyed a friendly sparring match, but instead you snapped a nerve, insulted the developers and resorted to the worst.  So you got what was coming.
Quellzar

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:43:22 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 02:59:16 PM by Quellzar

Im quite fine with the idea of honesty Digger. So, Let me be honest for a minute and lets see if you agree shall we?

We honestly attacked you, and we honestly failed miserably doing no noticeable damage
We honestly tried again with the exact same result
We honestly used conventional weapons only even though we had others available
You honestly lost nothing
You honestly proceeded on a 9 hour rampage destroying permanently everything you touched and costing me personally a ton of sat and wasted time
we honestly saw no real option but to respond with similar weapons since you showed no sign of being satisfied
You honestly lost terebellum 3 because you dont know when enough is enough.
And you honestly destroyed the modules on 3 planets before we resorted to that
and your still honestly on your rampage even now 24 hours later with no signs of stopping going on 5 or 6 planets leveled now
and its honestly silly that we spent hours last night even trying to get a shot in and didn't get even 1
there honestly is no way to do so because as the log honestly shows you somehow takeoff and then land and then fire your weapon in the space of 2 second's and in honestly backwards order somehow.
And it honestly doesn't even show on screen till after its done
And I will honestly post a screen cap of that later tonight when i get home from work

So, do you honestly think Honesty is the issue here?

Words are words man. your actions over the tiny little flea bite that cost you nothing are way out of proportion and your words honestly don't change that.

Was that honest enough for you???...
Fuertisimo

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

I'll just weigh in here for Toecutter, I haven't lost anything yet to Diggers apparent psychotic rampage (seriously who keeps that up for almost a full day?) but this is not good gameplay. Being able to destroy modules relentlessly with no opportunity to counterattack is just poor design, and at this pace Digger is going to destroy every module in the eastern sector within a couple of days.

I'm not sure why this is being allowed to continue, but it just seems kind of absurd that there's literally nothing that can be done to counter this gameplay. Are you guys asleep at the wheel or what? Why hasn't this been addressed somehow?
rehbell

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

I'll just weigh in here for Toecutter, I haven't lost anything yet to Diggers apparent psychotic rampage (seriously who keeps that up for almost a full day?) but this is not good gameplay. Being able to destroy modules relentlessly with no opportunity to counterattack is just poor design, and at this pace Digger is going to destroy every module in the eastern sector within a couple of days.

I'm not sure why this is being allowed to continue, but it just seems kind of absurd that there's literally nothing that can be done to counter this gameplay. Are you guys asleep at the wheel or what? Why hasn't this been addressed somehow?

Because no one of the guys listened to me. This is the result of hating in a human being. And also I have pointed out that something like this is not possible but exactly that was wanted. Now you understand me why I hated PvP and sold my planet. The whole thing has gone completely out of the oars and it does not matter who started with it. The fact is here was created intentionally hate and for what leads the we see now. I would have a few idea how to prevent something like that. For these ideas I expect a return. No no money.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:40:50 PM

• [ENC] AJAX'ify scanner planets + add defense grid indicator.
  • [ENC] Revert Orbital Cannon/overheat nerf.
  • [ENC] Orbital Cannon now disrupts the ship instead.
  • [ENC] Distance to targets is now important!*
  • [ENC] Increase output for all reactors.*
  • [ENC] Halve energy and cooldown costs for all engines.*
  • [ENC] Increase tracking for all scanners.*
  • [ENC] Make NPCs much less agressive.*
  • [ENC] Increase mining/hunting rewards.*
  • [ENC] Do not allow 0/1 durability repair for equipment. (@rehbell)
  • [BUG] Broken equipment had no penalties. (@shivasimha)
  • [BUG] Rockets were not leveling the aiming skill. (@matek1234)

*OK, I fear many of you will not like this change. However, it allows a wide range of tactical improvements to PvP/PvE. As promised, moving around is no longer decorative. You now must approach stations/planets/jumpgates to dock/land/jump. And that requires you to use an engine. To that end, all engine costs were halved. And all reactor rates were bumped.

The interface in both SG1 and SG2 is subpar. We will address this in the following updates. In addition, Profile page will show MORE stuff in regards to your planets in the future, since moving around is not as simple anymore. This is on the TODO list with a high priority.

Because playing the game is a bit more painfull now, we have increased the rewards for asteroid mining and pirate hunting.

Since lots of stuff has been rebalanced, things might not work as smoothly as they were. New bugs are expected Sad Please report everything you see.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: