Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:39:44 AM

OK, I know it's not a laughing matter, but LOL, that's a HUGE cooldown... Seriously, though, is it over yet??? I might get to do something if not.

No. The sittuation is still the same. If you can fix it that would be great.

Btw I have made a list of changes and updated a little bit my simple tutorial. It wasn't much of the work as I've only needed to change the info how to travel and dock to a station.

goo.gl/4HFx5t
goo.gl/2UQM84

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:41:20 AM

Hey Toe, for clarity's sake, do you think you could also post each update in a dedicated thread in the game forum? Would be most effective for referencing the change history instead of sorting through this discussion mountain.
anibalbarca

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 01:35:58 PM by anibalbarca

Hi Toecutter,

Today I had a bad behaviour that is not the first time that happens to me but today I think I got enough information to report it.

I am not sure if the problem is on your side but I will explain so you can investigate further.

This behavior only has happened to me using the phone through the data connection, never when connected to wifi or with a computer. (Of course in SG1)

A lot of suppositions in what I am going to write but I will try to be clear.

Sometimes while I am using the phone with the data connection i am redirected to login again with this message: "Requested resource sector could only be viewed by authorized players. Please login below.". I guess that I got a new IP and then I need to login again because you keep the relation between an IP and an user. I understand that and it is ok for me. But in some occasions I can get out of that window for a specific resource. Let me explain this with what happened today.

I undocked from a station and when I am redirected to the page http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/sector i see the login message in that page. I entered the credentials but I am still in this page with the same message. I tried several times with the same output, stuck in the sector page and having to enter the credentials. By chance I decided to go to another page of the SG1 interface by writting the url by hand and these others worked. I could enter the profile (http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/profile) and ship (http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/ship) pages without any problem and without entering the credentials again (and the pirates were shooting at me  Shocked Shocked Shocked) ) I went back to the sector page but still stuck with the login request. Finally the problem resolved by itself after around 10 minutes (and no hit from the pirates so do not worry   Grin Grin Grin).

If finally this is an issue using mobile phones with the data connection I think it is important to solve it.

Thank you and sorry for the speech.
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

Dear toecutter,

Is it correct if I use the 1 scanner then all 3 equipped scanners 1 point from the durability is deducted? I think this is a bug. Because with the lasers it is not so. Because only the laser 1 point used is deducted from the durability and not all lasers in the ship.

Scanner1 - http://prntscr.com/el0q5c
 Scanner2 - http://prntscr.com/el0qv6
 Scanner3 - http://prntscr.com/el0r1s
matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

asterion what do you mean by that ( 1ship per station). Thats not good, that sucks. This means no more crafting and shooting and even more waiting.
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

Hey Toe, for clarity's sake, do you think you could also post each update in a dedicated thread in the game forum? Would be most effective for referencing the change history instead of sorting through this discussion mountain.

Yes, but I have my reservations about that. People would spread too thin among all the platforms (in-game forum, here, facebook?!), I'm a bit afraid it can become too overwhelming. But I guess a locked thread wouldn't do much harm. I'll see what I can do.

Hi Toecutter,

Today I had a bad behaviour that is not the first time that happens to me but today I think I got enough information to report it.

I am not sure if the problem is on your side but I will explain so you can investigate further.

Thank you very much for this detailed report. Here's what I think: when you use data plan on your phone, it enters agressive caching mode. (It makes sense, and is a rather good idea, if you think about it). I'm pretty sure it's not on our side, as SG does not cache any dynamic resources (like the "sector" page). My advice is to try a full page reload if it happens to you again, but I have no idea how to trigger it on your phone. It's usually Ctrl+F5 on desktop browsers. If you think I'm off the mark here, please follow this up.

Dear toecutter,

Is it correct if I use the 1 scanner then all 3 equipped scanners 1 point from the durability is deducted? I think this is a bug. Because with the lasers it is not so. Because only the laser 1 point used is deducted from the durability and not all lasers in the ship.

Scanner1 - http://prntscr.com/el0q5c
 Scanner2 - http://prntscr.com/el0qv6
 Scanner3 - http://prntscr.com/el0r1s

If that's really what happens, it's 100% a bug. I'll double-check this, thank you for the report!

Update!

• [ENC] New approaching rules.*
  • [SG2] Full feature parity with SG1 !!!
  • [SG2] Fix bug with empty contacts on contact list. (@rehbell)
  • [BUG] Crafting bio items lead to crazy cooldowns. (@Przemax)
  • [BUG] Make sure bio items give at least SOME skill points. (@Przemax)
  • [ENC] Allow excellent items to be used in module building. (@Przemax)
  • [ENC] Planet owners can now evict ships.
  • [ENC] Activate planet spinning (finally).
  • [ENC] New speedzoom rules.

There are also many, many minor fixes (like blueprint recipe color, @shivasimha, do you like it any better?) which are just too numerous and too unimportant to list. We also had this LARGE list of issues  reported by onlinedigger back when SG2 just rolled out and we're happy to say it's now a much shorter list. :)

OK, first of all, I'll answer the most pressing question on everyone's mind. How come the stations just float in space, not orbiting any planets? Well, they do actually orbit some things, like asteroid fields, large debris clouds, gravitational anomalies, etc. Your scanners just ignore those, because they don't affect the gameplay.

The next most common question is where are the stars (suns)? Well, let's just say they are ABOVE you on the 3D-plane, somewhere around where your head is, when you look at the 2D projection on your screen.

Now, for some less important stuff:

*Przemax, I warned you to hold off with the tutorials updating. NOW is the time :)

The new approaching rules are pretty different, but shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Basically, instead of subtracting "random" percentage from the energy/time cost of engines we divide everything into 4 ranges (or "zones"), and evenly adjust the costs according to those. The 'Speed' stat "pushes" those zones further away from you. You can accamulate your speed from several sources. OK, damn, I can't explain it. But it makes lots of sense, I promise!

Word of advice: even if you play in SG1 interface, try out SG2 just to get a better understanding of what it all means. Once you "get it", playing in SG1 shouldn't be much different.

Another important and related change is this: you no longer have to carry a reactor on your ship, you will get 1 point energy per minute no matter what. HOWEVER, you now must carry an engine around. This way it's much harder to get stranded in space.

If you find yourself in some weird predicament because of this change please PM me and I'll come to the rescue.

I imagine there are going to be some questions, I'll do my best to explain it as well as I can. Fire away.

The team is now on cooldown mode again and is unwilling to do anything serious for a while. The roadmap for the following months is:

- No new gameplay features or drastic changes. (YAY?)
- Fix bugs, fine-tune balance.
- Think long and hard about item crafting.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
rehbell

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:28:17 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 12:38:44 AM by rehbell

Dear toecutter,

I can not use the gate anymore. If I try to make a jump to the next system I get a error message. http://prntscr.com/elbocf

EDIT: it was my mistake! i don't klick on the Jump Buttom. It will be work fine xD
jbiting

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:30:43 AM

When you unmount things now, they stay in the equipment slot as well as appear in the cargo slot until the page is refreshed.

I'm very confused about the new reality of the latest change. Is the equipment I have no longer useful (ie, reactors)?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 12:42:05 AM

Dear toecutter,

I can not use the gate anymore. If I try to make a jump to the next system I get a error message. http://prntscr.com/elbocf

EDIT: it was my mistake! i don't klick on the Jump Buttom. It will be work fine xD

Oh, right. My bad, I forgot to mention the other thing.

Jumps are now free and require no equipment!

When you unmount things now, they stay in the equipment slot as well as appear in the cargo slot until the page is refreshed.

Thank you for your report. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm very confused about the new reality of the latest change. Is the equipment I have no longer useful (ie, reactors)?

I don't think so (unless 1 energy point per minute is good enough for you), but please clarify what you're trying to do so I can answer you better.

rehbell

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:52:53 AM

Dear toecutter,

I have a reactor in my ship that loads 20 energy per minute. Why does it show that only 1 energy is charged per minute? Why is only 1 energy charged?
http://prntscr.com/elbvvu
http://prntscr.com/elbw2f
euel

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:59:00 AM

yes

can you add extra slot for slither and trucker jbit mention that with two equipment slots you can have reactor and engine then nothing else.
and maby for some ships we can upgrade the speed and plz take away the Unable to sell: Not interested in that junk don't like risking my life to get rid of junk
jbiting

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:06:34 AM

I don't think so (unless 1 energy point per minute is good enough for you), but please clarify what you're trying to do so I can answer you better.

I unmounted my reactor and replaced it with a spare engine. It still shows +10. If this is a bug, that will really make mining with a trucker nearly impossible since you're restricted to 2 equipment slots and it will take 40 minutes just to fill up again.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 01:12:33 AM

Dear toecutter,

I have a reactor in my ship that loads 20 energy per minute. Why does it show that only 1 energy is charged per minute? Why is only 1 energy charged?
http://prntscr.com/elbvvu
http://prntscr.com/elbw2f

Thank you! I think it's somehow possible to confuse the system and make it think you have more/less energy than you actually do. Please try mounting/unmounting your reactors if you're stuck. If you got lucky and got more than you deserve, well, enjoy it while it lasts :)

yes

can you add extra slot for slither and trucker jbit mention that with two equipment slots you can have reactor and engine then nothing else.

I can understand Trucker, but why Slither?

and maby for some ships we can upgrade the speed and plz take away the Unable to sell: Not interested in that junk don't like risking my life to get rid of junk

Hmm, that sounds familiar, but I don't quite remember what that error is? What are you trying to do?

I unmounted my reactor and replaced it with a spare engine. It still shows +10. If this is a bug, that will really make mining with a trucker nearly impossible since you're restricted to 2 equipment slots and it will take 40 minutes just to fill up again.

Yeah, I guess it is, all energy rules remain the same (except the +1 for reactor-less ships).

rehbell

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:30:03 AM

Dear toecutter,

I have a request. Can you add at least one equipment slot to the trucker to have 3 slots? Please?
euel

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:38:59 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 02:29:27 AM by euel

I can understand Trucker, but why Slither?

Hmm, that sounds familiar, but I don't quite remember what that error is? What are you trying to do?

I was trying to sell broken equipment for 0 sat at the station

slither because to seperate it between Privateer more difference but of course price change so if you do it, it doesn't have to be now it can be after cooldown mode Smiley I feel there should be a greater difference and I do like that you don't have to use engine to jump makes it where you only need one engine
pcjob

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

I agree with the 3 slot equipment trucker...

btw alternatively:

you can create a new kind of equipment which is engine + reactor hybrid and allow the sale / production of this equipment :-)
euel

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

hey, toecutter

can you tell us the type of loot dropped from cons cruiser(could we get their laser)
rehbell

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:00:20 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 03:22:25 PM by rehbell

Dear toecutter,

What I mean by that. An example of how annoying it is when a Psystem component burns. Because even during the production of the PS system regular ores and plates and medium casing burn. Therefore, I would rather you toecutter a possibility to install the components no longer burn. Please please please please. - http://prntscr.com/elgljx   Shocked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the update. I am very very happy with the new changes and things added to the game.
For example, animation when I mine ores or kill pirates. Well done! I like it very much. Great praise! Can you in the future please add soundeffects? Yes I know in space is nothing to be heard because there is no oxygen in the space and thus no sound waves are transmitted but cool would be if the laser beam, explosions, engine noise and ambient noise would be heard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I have the feeling that it has become heavier to manufacture 20nm PCB. Although I have been rising a level in electronics since yesterday, burn significantly more copper plates in the production of 20nm PCB. The same is true with medium casing and generally in the production of plates. I have the feeling that more plates and ores burn. Before this, perhaps 1 to 2 ores were burned in the attempt to produce a plate nickel. Today, 6 nickel ores burnt me when I tried to make 3 nickel plates. Just as I tried to create a cargo module, 4 Adamantium Plates burned me. The true before not so or not so high. Also burn me now with every attempt something to produce ores, plates or components. That was not so before. Before it was so with each 3 attempts to produce something no raw materials are burned. Now it is in any attempt so some burns. btw - http://prntscr.com/eli4sa
anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Hello Toecutter,

1. Some times in SG1 the buttons from the crafting area do not enable after the cooldown time has passed and you have to refresh the page to use it.

2. And a request, would it be possible to add somewhere a place to see how much time is left for the crafting area to cooldown?

Thank you
shivasimha

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

@toe great update. Am glad you fixed that engine idea. Great call on jumpgates tho. Good for game future. And logical.
And yeah, bp crafting info is now apsolutly clear and visable with no need of zooming any more. Ty.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: