Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 07:28:40 AM by onlinedigger

Why You are can not explain that every 10 mining skill level add 0.1% chance extract uncommon mineral?
I think it's more like 10 mining skill = +10% chance to extract uncommon ore and +1% chance to extract rare.
At least few information Cheesy Thank you. But why do not add this to description? About this kind "secrets" I say everytime Sad Medals/rewards? You are do not give reward long time and medals, you told I got them all (from bug finding Smiley).

I expose few screenshots
https://prnt.sc/gdn5cb and screenshot in screenshot https://prnt.sc/fi1sjq
Heh, could you please elaborate?

My bad, sorry. Those screenshots shuld be together.
1. https://prnt.sc/gdn5cb because of 2. https://prnt.sc/fi1sjq and finally 3. https://prnt.sc/fhwlrp
In 1 screenshot you guess that I should have engineering skill, making things on 2 screenshot (Alien Virus). But I am made bio material and on 3 screenshot I made another bio material (Bio Cleanser), but got error. I mean: is it correct that making things on screenshot 2 "Alien Virus" should give me engineering skill, but making Bio Cleanser should give me missed "craft_bio" skill?

Thank you for answer. As you can see, I'm not single player who want keep Galaxy running Smiley Wish you good luck!

Fix my CPU, please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:52:15 AM

Thanks, after many months (?), this bug has been fixed.

Update.

• [ENC] Add webmining. *
  • [BUG] Bio items can't be manually crafted. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Add several new keyboard shortcuts.

So the main thing here is webming, aka Auto-CPU, aka Accum points. This has been suggested to us many times before, and finally we have found a way to try it out. The interfaces for SG1 and SG2 are quite different, and the way it all works differs too. In SG1 you can simply "solve" a mining captcha and be done with it. In SG2, however, you can mine continuously, letting the CPU module refresh your CPU points automatically as you go. The accumulated points (Accum!) are stored and can be used later on. We're also planning to add some ways to spends those points.

The FAQ has been updated, but I'm here to answer any questions. Please report your experiences, hash rates, etc.

Note: Accum points might change their "value" as we continue the evaluation of this feature.

Another interesting thing, not yet reflected in the FAQ: you can buy premium access with your accum points!

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
boerthwi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:33:44 AM

Just started playing and i have to say i really like it from Minute one.

It might not be that user friendly at first glance, but as far as i can say it has some deep content and that's great.

Since i played Ogame excessively for years, this might be a new hobby for me  Smiley
Lo_co

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Server's down  Cry

BTW, love how Accu points work.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:57:22 PM

Just started playing and i have to say i really like it from Minute one.

It might not be that user friendly at first glance, but as far as i can say it has some deep content and that's great.

Since i played Ogame excessively for years, this might be a new hobby for me  Smiley

Hello, boerthwi! Thanks for your feedback. Our user-friendliness is lacking, true, so feel free to ask questions.

Server's down  Cry

Oh, great catch, thanks for the report!

BTW, love how Accu points work.

YAY!

onlinedigger

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:27:16 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 08:48:03 AM by onlinedigger

In SG2 I can switch to SG1 even if I docked/landed, but there is not any button to switch from SG1 to SG2 if I not in space?

And I saw update news, have no time check this IMHO greate improvement for our project. Satoshi Galaxy would be first good-standing game with web-mining!
It is really good news for averyone and I hope this motion will succeed!

Not sure, if it down, but check my CPU, please.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:14:32 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 11:13:59 PM by toecutter

In SG2 I can switch to SG1 even if I docked/landed, but there is not any button to switch from SG1 to SG2 if I not in space?

Hmm, good point.

Not sure, if it down, but check my CPU, please.

Looks like it's fine, actually :)

Some bad news: we've added a withdrawal limit to the faucethub method. All our players combined can not withdraw more that 16666 satoshi every 6 hours.

The reason for that decision is pretty simple: we have some very wealthy old-timers, who can withdraw very large amounts at once. While we don't mind it, it often leaves the faucet dry for the newbies, until we refill it, and that sometimes takes lots of time. Newbies only need a few thousands satoshi to be available, but without this feature, those are often not.

I would like to personally thank people who actually DID TAKE this into consideration, and left some coins on the faucet balance so the newbies could be happy. Unfortunately, not everyone is so considerate.

SO, If you're a wealthy old-timer and can withdraw > 500 000 satoshi at once, you will now have to split those payments into smaller parts.

We are very unhappy with this, because we really never wanted to punish our most loyal players. We are looking for alternatives.

onlinedigger

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:45:14 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 10:37:23 PM by onlinedigger

Very aggressive miner Smiley First attempt bring CPU temperature to 870 C. Have to reduce used cores.
Hashrate ~1.6/s with 2 cores in SG1 and ~2.1/s in SG2
Some times page not respond or even crash Sad Mined 0.2 Accum and back to 0 when refresh page Huh
In SG2 can't get any CPU point with mining.
In SG1 mining more stable, but in SG2 I can mine Accum and asteroids Smiley
Mined 100% +7 CPU points but no Accum
Hm... In SG2 mined 0.25 Accum, then counter reset to 0 and I had 2 Accums, but when I mined another 0.15, I have only 1 Accum, but CPU points added Smiley Oh! while type message I have 2 Accums again Smiley

Fix my CPU, please  Smiley
anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

Are you doing some changes? I am getting 502 Bad Gateway

It seems it was temporary as it is working fine right now

it goes and comes. It is happening again
onlinedigger

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

Hm... seemd all o.k. with site and galaxy... Logged in without errors.
anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:23:13 AM

Yes, the problems lasted during an hour or so but after that everything worked fine
onlinedigger

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:40:13 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 09:26:12 PM by onlinedigger

https://prnt.sc/gpeq2u
after page refresh
https://prnt.sc/gpeql5
Switched to SG1, I have 0 accum Smiley How much accum hashboot costs? Back to SG2 - 7 accum, but not enough Cheesy

Having errors/mining I got my CPU reboot Smiley in SG2 and should have 7 accum. In SG1 was not so lucky Smiley In SG2 reboot start when I have 10-9 CPU points? Posted errors accurs when I had 2 CPU points and start Accum mining... game show that I have some, but do not use it? Arghh! SG2 says that I have 7 Accum, but SG1 says that I have nothing Grin Where mined there have? Yes, in SG2 have ~+1rate. In SG1 ~3/s in SG2 ~4/s.
It is early pre-apha, but I have question: https://prnt.sc/gply4p  is it really? I mean O.K., my CPU from stone age... you are seriusly about this count of Accum? Sad Maybe when all things go well and auto-mining will not drop, then I may mine in few non-stop weeks mining one premium day? Smiley

You are Only One Live project with this feature! GO ON! Maybe some time Galaxy will stand near minergate, or even nicehash!
HuH! Why not? I glad see web-mining, next step is a plugin for browsers, then, SG2 will come from beta to pre-relese, some port to Unity3d and get CPU+GPU mining + advertisements!
I would like loan my earnings to Bank. I can withdraw them and dry game ballance, but I want help to project. I can help by withdraw->by premium (+fee). Why I can not deposit my earnings for geme improvement? Directly in game Bank? It is not fear prize or mark accordingly to help (player still can't deposit Wink) Then not sure it have to be some medals for help) Maybe some tweak, like -% cooldown? for 10k 1%, 100k -10%.. if I Help project to 1kk, I can't receive -100% cooldown! Let set limit to 10% with 100k for some time... week? Then I give my earned (not deposited) satoshi to Galaxy Bank and have one week -10% cooldown, something like Impulse engine CD is 8 minutes not 10...

Loan to special skill: (need some 'loan' points? Accum?)
  - i'm low at mining, then I loan 100k for 4 weeks, but my mining lasers cooldown have only 50% of normal for a week? 5min=300sec-50%=250sec= 4.16min
  - i'm low at hacking, then I loan 100k for 4 weeks, but my compiling programs needs 50% less energy for a week?
  - i'm low in aiming, then I loan 100k for 4 weeks, but I have +50% chance hit target, or +50% to aim, then if i have 9+50%=14.5aim for a week.
If my skill high (10+?), then I can't loan for it. One week is a good time, but other three not so good, and may Galaxy return you loan?..

This is how I see Satoshi Galaxy Wink
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:24:09 AM

Yes, the problems lasted during an hour or so but after that everything worked fine

Not sure what happened there, as we were not doing any work on the server, probably a traffic spike :/

Thanks for the reports.

The accum display will be very inaccurate even after we fix the issues with it, and yes, there are some major problems right now.

The premium price is sadly not a joke - we've honestly converted the BTC price into accum, and that's what we got. It's a bit disappointing, but I guess the thing is, you can't earn that much with webmining. Having a great CPU would help, though.

Regarding the rest of your ideas - I think there are some pretty interesting ones, we'll discuss them :)

onlinedigger

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:40:26 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:07:28 AM by onlinedigger

That is how mining at high level have to be https://prnt.sc/gpsuyi  Smiley
Did you guys tune mining skills? Yesterday I got something about 10 orichalcum, 13 adamantite and copper (nowhere without copper Cheesy) from single asteroid Shocked Why I have copper insteed iron or nickel? Are they uncommon like argentum or gold? Thought at 20+ mining and prospecting skill I'll mine only iron/nickel and copper should buy on market  Huh

WMined (web-mined) in SG2 +1 Accum, now 9 Accum in SG2 and 1 Accum in SG1 Smiley "The cost is 11782373 Accum points per day. You can buy up to 224 weeks", but "The cost is 0.00028399 BTC per week. You can buy up to 32 weeks". If I wrong in right way, then 1 year is 54 weeks, then with Accum I can purchase 4 years? Then why BTC only 32w Sad ? We are SatoshiGalaxy, not AccumGalaxy Smiley

Because from time to time posts like "how mine asteroids" and "how sell my mined copper" appears, is it better do not allow skip tutorial?

When Wmining introduced, I remembered old slogan "first one is walking behind us"  Cool
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

That is how mining at high level have to be https://prnt.sc/gpsuyi  :)
Did you guys tune mining skills? Yesterday I got something about 10 orichalcum, 13 adamantite and copper (nowhere without copper :D) from single asteroid :o Why I have copper insteed iron or nickel? Are they uncommon like argentum or gold? Thought at 20+ mining and prospecting skill I'll mine only iron/nickel and copper should buy on market  ???

Nope, I think last time we tuned mining skills it was like a year ago. I'm guessing it has more to do with BTC price finally going down. As for copper/iron/nickel, yes, high-level miners should MOSTLY not be getting copper, but they still should encounter it from time to time.

WMined (web-mined) in SG2 +1 Accum, now 9 Accum in SG2 and 1 Accum in SG1 :) "The cost is 11782373 Accum points per day. You can buy up to 224 weeks", but "The cost is 0.00028399 BTC per week. You can buy up to 32 weeks". If I wrong in right way, then 1 year is 54 weeks, then with Accum I can purchase 4 years? Then why BTC only 32w :( ? We are SatoshiGalaxy, not AccumGalaxy :)

OK, a few things. First of all, you can't mine Accum in SG1. In SG1, each reboot just restores your CPU. If you already have max CPU points, it would just do nothing (!). Your only way to get Accum is to mine in SG2, with CPU above 9 or 10 (as you've noticed).

Secondly, it's a typo (thanks for the report). 224 DAYS = 32 weeks.

Because from time to time posts like "how mine asteroids" and "how sell my mined copper" appears, is it better do not allow skip tutorial?

As you might've noticed, we love old-school games, from times when "tutorials" wasn't even a thing and you had to figure out everything by yourself. And I personally hate un-skippable tutorials. The real problem is that when someone asks "how to sell ore", nobody in chat would reply, because we're down to 30 online players from desired 1000. With actual population that wouldn't be an issue, and most guidance would be coming from squadmembers anyway :(

genlean

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Hi,

30 players online where a 1000 would be posible. I wonder what was your highest online players you had?

Anyway I am one of your newer players and enjoy the game very much. Its indeed fun and not about making satoshi for me (altough it is what lured me)

I wonder why not more play it and I also wonder why it is so quiet in the game it selve. On the forum I hardly see any activity, i've som eof you older players read this, please be more active on the forum.

I don't mind there is no clear manual, but an active forum would make the game a bit easier to get into as a noob.

Regarding trading, this can be improved. This was adrest by some one in the forum. He wanted to trade, but having to claim 25 times the things he bought in 25 times is a lot of work. Could it be posible that if you have 32 copper bought in stacks of 8 that you can claim thise 32 in one go?

Also it would help a lot if there was a way to store equipment seperate from your own Cargo. That way you can switch a bit easier with the failing equipment you have bought Smiley 5 slots would be enough because when you get more trading skills you can devote a few to store equipment.

Lasty it would be great if I bought something it wont count to my maxium outstanding trade offers.

Anyway, hope there will be more new playeyers in the near future, any plans on how to atract them?

Greetings Genlean
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:28:01 PM

Hi,

30 players online where a 1000 would be posible. I wonder what was your highest online players you had?

Anyway I am one of your newer players and enjoy the game very much. Its indeed fun and not about making satoshi for me (altough it is what lured me)

I wonder why not more play it and I also wonder why it is so quiet in the game it selve. On the forum I hardly see any activity, i've som eof you older players read this, please be more active on the forum.

I don't mind there is no clear manual, but an active forum would make the game a bit easier to get into as a noob.

Regarding trading, this can be improved. This was adrest by some one in the forum. He wanted to trade, but having to claim 25 times the things he bought in 25 times is a lot of work. Could it be posible that if you have 32 copper bought in stacks of 8 that you can claim thise 32 in one go?

Also it would help a lot if there was a way to store equipment seperate from your own Cargo. That way you can switch a bit easier with the failing equipment you have bought :) 5 slots would be enough because when you get more trading skills you can devote a few to store equipment.

Lasty it would be great if I bought something it wont count to my maxium outstanding trade offers.

Anyway, hope there will be more new playeyers in the near future, any plans on how to atract them?

Greetings Genlean

Hello, genlean! Thanks for your feedback.

I think we had 100 online at best, both times when an ad campaign was running. We'll probably run a few more campaigns sometime in the future, so yes, to your last question.

The game is designed so it CAN work with 1 player, i.e. you can mine and sell to NPCs till times end, and it will be fine, but it works MUCH better when there are others around. Both increased cooperation between squads/alliances and wars make everything more fun. Also, newbies have easier times selling stuff, when lots of veterans are buying. At the same hand, veterans are happy to buy off newbies (instead of NPCs) when they craft, as it's cheaper and faster. The production chains
then all work as expected, with different people filling different roles, i.e. copper miners/copper smelters => PCB crafters => CPU crafters. It's easier, faster and more profitable for everyone involved.

When you have to do everything yourself, store every intermediate sub-component yourself, mine/smelt/craft yourself, etc, it's much, much less fun and takes more time. It can yield the most profit per unit of item, but making that one item would take you longer.

As for wars, those definitely burn your satoshi, but at the same time, provide a huge incentive and boost for the economy. Crafting rockets and defense grids becomes a valuable business :)

Sorry, went a bit off-topic here. For your other suggestions: I believe the forum thread you read (sleepyjoe, right?) is severely outdated. We have since implemented easier claims from the storage. Not saying there's no room for further
improvements, we'll look into it.

I've seen the desire for extra "buffer" slots before, I think we already have a similar ticket. I'll bump it.

Lastly, I would also advice everyone to use the in-game forum more. Can't say why, but it can be good for you :)

onlinedigger

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:58:11 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 05:12:14 PM by onlinedigger

That is how mining at high level have to be https://prnt.sc/gpsuyi  Smiley
Nope, I think last time we tuned mining skills it was like a year ago. I'm guessing it has more to do with BTC price finally going down. As for copper/iron/nickel, yes, high-level miners should MOSTLY not be getting copper, but they still should encounter it from time to time.
[/qote]
Have more copper. Even more, mined copper (30) sold for 60 satoshi, but mined argentum (6) from same asteroid sold for 50 satoshi. It was before last update or I was lucky. This thing has been. I know about price, I sold lots of copper and still likely mine copper instead argentum. If you do not touch any mining skills, then I have investigate it myself.

WMined (web-mined) in SG2 +1 Accum, now 9 Accum in SG2 and 1 Accum in SG1 Smiley "The cost is 11782373 Accum points per day. You can buy up to 224 weeks", but "The cost is 0.00028399 BTC per week. You can buy up to 32 weeks". If I wrong in right way, then 1 year is 54 weeks, then with Accum I can purchase 4 years? Then why BTC only 32w Sad ? We are SatoshiGalaxy, not AccumGalaxy Smiley
OK, a few things. First of all, you can't mine Accum in SG1. In SG1, each reboot just restores your CPU. If you already have max CPU points, it would just do nothing (!). Your only way to get Accum is to mine in SG2, with CPU above 9 or 10 (as you've noticed).
[/qoute]
When I have to start "mine"? At 15 CPU points or at 11? When I will be rebooted? Getting page crash and refresh, and continue mining, receiveing errors, I finaly mined +1 and rebooted CPU. How much I should mine?

As you might've noticed, we love old-school games, from times when "tutorials" wasn't even a thing and you had to figure out everything by yourself. And I personally hate un-skippable tutorials. The real problem is that when someone asks "how to sell ore", nobody in chat would reply, because we're down to 30 online players from desired 1000. With actual population that wouldn't be an issue, and most guidance would be coming from squadmembers anyway Sad
Every one hate un-skippable things:) But we are not just faucet "click the cow", that is why we have tutorial. May be some video or repeat without reward?

"desired 1000"? Smiley More lag for more players? Grin You said before that better show 10 advertisements to 1 player... Forget this) Anyone are welcomed!

http://prntscr.com/gpzkqq
Was refilled in ~2 days, Good news))

Going to re-read rules Wink Not sure that I had read this. BTW, my bad.
onlinedigger

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:55:53 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 07:14:47 PM by onlinedigger

5. No PTC/TE traffic. I do not understad what is PTC/TE?

Do not flood the chat/forum (this includes language clause).
For those, we'll flag your account, but not ban it.
Still, collect enough flags and ban will follow.. How much I'll collect flags before ban? I know this count, but who knows?)

Dear, toecutter, it was Game Rules Wink

Privacy Policy:
  We will not use it to:
  send game newsletters

Ouch! First site where I want subscrube for newsletters!)
onlinedigger

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

...Both increased cooperation between squads/alliances and wars make everything more fun...

Yup, we had fun Wink
Do you have another Earth to burn? Grin

In-game forum? Let's try, but were warned)
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: