Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782134 times)
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:11:34 PM

we going make another push for coinpayments?

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

we need 401 votes or .401btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 09:33:59 PM

Been having problems with the new wallet on Windows 8.1, everytime I try to open it crashes.

Do I have to download a new blockchain for the updated wallet or is the old blockchain fine?
Hi move your wallet.dat file to some where safe
Then start the wallet up
And see if it crashes

Thanks
Paul
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:27:10 AM

check your nodes on mp-hosting.
a lot of my vps's were restarted and need to be repaired now (resync  Tongue)
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:10:50 AM

check your nodes on mp-hosting.
a lot of my vps's were restarted and need to be repaired now (resync  Tongue)
Yes, two of my MNs now have broken chain.
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:14:56 AM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:17:51 PM

update: all 67 master nodes are operating nominally and collecting per exact specifications in the main body post of this forum
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:24:22 PM

Looks like we missed out on the pump of XMR, NAV and SDC  Sad
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:52:56 PM

everything is going up not just what you mentioned, money is back in crypto in key areas.. dnet is in key area, actually if you even don't do anything and have BTC increase in price you will do well, as core investors inc me aint selling

cheers  Grin
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:29:05 PM

i am on the newest wallet v2.1.2.1 / Mac
downloaded and updated (blockchain ) everything fresh
am staking since 3+ hours (all green and unlocked) but ZERO payments ?!?

what am i doing wrong ?
Nothing, it can take some time to stake depending on the number of coins you have and the size of the inputs you are using to stake with, there is also a degree of luck involved. I have some inputs in the 3500 DNET range that are at over 5000 confirmations and haven't staked yet, I also have seen them stake in only a few hundred confirmations.

Where are we on this issue of votes? Is Github financed by us already? And about jakiman communication operations? Would be nice to use those coins... who controls them in the meantime?

The budget proposals that were made before the latest kerfuffle with constant wallet updates will have to be resubmitted. They were only showing on http://178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_masternode_payments_stats.html because the person running that site had started their wallet with a backup of their budget.dat in an effort to have the information contained therein propagate across the network. It didn't, so the majority of wallets would have rejected any budget payments because they didn't recognize them as valid. I reset the budget yesterday and we will get some similar proposals up in the next day or so.

As far as who controls the coins in the meantime, there seems to be some confusion, or misunderstanding regarding how the budget system actually works. In a nutshell, no one controls them in the meantime, they don't actually exist. Once every 43200 block(about 30 days) there is what is referred to as a super block. If there are any budget items that have passed the thresholds required to be approved the coins for those items are created at that block and sent to the addresses intended to receive them with no third party intervention. The budget system is completely decentralized, in that no one controls the coins and sends them to people, it is all done automatically in the code.

If there is a month in which there are no proposals to pay out to the coins are never created. That is why the actual coin count is less than the projected coin count up to this point. There has yet to be a month where the entire budget allotment has been spent.

Thank you very much for this explanation, I didn't knew that about POS. But it's great, I love it. I will happily wait and vote the future proposals. It's really a great system that we have here.

Darknet has just begun! The community has still not make a single attempt to advertise the project (would be nice to make a proposal with a signature campaign only open to posters on this post for example). Only natural growth like a previous poster said. However it's not bad to not be pumped and then dumped... a smoother take off to the moon and beyond ensure the time to see the view Cool.

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0

Great news thanks! Quoting from your thread...

"One of the most important aspects Crypto-Trade.net is committed is the practice of low charges and low fees. We are completely aware that low fees is essential for traders to have a profitable experience. Crypto-Trade.net fees are probably the lowest the market (worldwide).
•   Deposit fee: none
•   Executing order fee: none
•   Executed order fee: none
•   Withdrawal fee: none"

You mean like free? How long are you gonna keep those rate? And how do you make money on the operation? Very interested.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:22:52 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 04:33:16 AM by jakiman

Devs has a good idea on how to achieve "truly untraceable transactions".
But they need a lot of time to properly develop, test and document it.

Going by what's posted on slack, looks like 2017 will be the year of DNET. Grin
So until then, DNET just needs to grow naturally in userbase & distribution.

Also, inflation rapidly decreses over the next 9 months which will make DNET harder to get.
But yeah, like anything crypto, buy early, hold and hope for the best! (and help the devs!)

tomahawkeer

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:46:07 PM

I am trying to create a masternode, and I have followed the directions in the initial thread post, however trying to run darknet-cli master node start I get the following:

error: {code":-32601, "message": method not found"}

I have already created the masternode address and funded it with the 10k coins (exactly). If I try to run the master node start command before the wallet has started I get a different address. Is starting the master node like this even necessary ?

I am brand new to the coin so this is my first experience(s) with it.

NotMyFarm

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:31:15 AM

Staking on Mac
(payments coming  Wink )

my wallet dropps of Network once a day (need wallet restart)
is that a setting mistake by computer (i tripple checked that 'never fall asleep')
or in the wallet ?
(bummer as i would love to have this run without checking - specially when on the road )

StakeBox

Activity: 226

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 01:41:39 AM

I am trying to create a masternode, and I have followed the directions in the initial thread post, however trying to run darknet-cli master node start I get the following:

I have already created the masternode address and funded it with the 10k coins (exactly). If I try to run the master node start command before the wallet has started I get a different address. Is starting the master node like this even necessary ?

One would need a bit more info to help you out. Is this a local or remote masternode? What OS is it on? It is not exactly clear if you are running the Qt wallet or the daemon. It looks like it would be the daemon given the command "darknet-cli master node start", but if you are running the Qt and issuing this command in the debug console that would explain the output you are seeing, you don't need the "darknet-cli" part there. Not quite sure what you mean by running the masternode start command before the wallet is started, that is not possible, and getting a new address, not sure what you mean by that, either. If you want faster help hop on slack or skype, link to the darknet skype chat is in the OP, shoot s3v3n a PM with an email address for a slack invite.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
StakeBox

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 01:46:22 AM

Staking on Mac
(payments coming  Wink )

my wallet dropps of Network once a day (need wallet restart)
is that a setting mistake by computer (i tripple checked that 'never fall asleep')
or in the wallet ?
(bummer as i would love to have this run without checking - specially when on the road )
Interesting, s3v3n mentioned the same behavior on his Mac to me today, as well. I don't have a Mac, or a Windows PC for that matter. Hopefully he can figure out what is going on there. If you happen to come up with a solution first, please let us know. If anyone else is having this issue please chime in.

tomahawkeer

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:25:30 AM

One would need a bit more info to help you out. Is this a local or remote masternode? What OS is it on? It is not exactly clear if you are running the Qt wallet or the daemon. It looks like it would be the daemon given the command "darknet-cli master node start", but if you are running the Qt and issuing this command in the debug console that would explain the output you are seeing, you don't need the "darknet-cli" part there. Not quite sure what you mean by running the masternode start command before the wallet is started, that is not possible, and getting a new address, not sure what you mean by that, either. If you want faster help hop on slack or skype, link to the darknet skype chat is in the OP, shoot s3v3n a PM with an email address for a slack invite.

This is a local master node, Windows server 2008 R2, yes this is the QT wallet 64 bit. The darknet-cli is the command line, and not the debug window, however issuing the command via the debug window gives a similar error message. (same code, less verbose). As far as the masternode address is concerned, that is part of the directions in the initial post for creating a new master node..
StakeBox

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:10:25 AM

This is a local master node, Windows server 2008 R2, yes this is the QT wallet 64 bit. The darknet-cli is the command line, and not the debug window, however issuing the command via the debug window gives a similar error message. (same code, less verbose). As far as the masternode address is concerned, that is part of the directions in the initial post for creating a new master node..

Oh shit, I don't know why I didn't notice this before. Are you actually trying "master node start", or "masternode start"? The former is incorrect.

tomahawkeer

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:30:09 AM

Oh shit, I don't know why I didn't notice this before. Are you actually trying "master node start", or "masternode start"? The former is incorrect.

"master node start"
tomahawkeer

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:53:16 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 09:12:50 AM by tomahawkeer

Running masternode start via the debug console yields the following error:

Not capable masternode: can't detect external address. Please use the masternodeaddr configuration option. Nothing is mentioned in the initial post about having to do this, only using the default 127 / local loop address at least for a single master node.
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:46:09 PM

Not capable masternode: can't detect external address. Please use the masternodeaddr configuration option. Nothing is mentioned in the initial post about having to do this, only using the default 127 / local loop address at least for a single master node.

Follow my guide in op. Step by step with pics.

https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/Windows.Setup.for.Darknet.Masternodes.pdf
tomahawkeer

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:08:32 PM

Follow my guide in op. Step by step with pics.

https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/Windows.Setup.for.Darknet.Masternodes.pdf

I have followed the guide, created the address, created the key modified the conf, restarted the wallet, deposited the 10k and run masternode start. The port is open in the firewall, username / passwords are set for rpc, and have added the provided nodes in that document. Still get the same message.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: