Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:58:24 AM

I am getting quite skeptical about the future of Bitcoin. The usage and adoption is not increasing, and at the same time, the altcoins are stealing more and more users away from the BTC. A few days ago, Ether became the first altcoin to achieve a $1 billion market capitalization. And this was achieved despite a major robbery occurring in the DAO.

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to exist and after that many versions of virtual currency have popped out and some are not included in the  coinmarket capitalizations. But bitcoin will continue to exist, as long as other coins exist bitcoin will continue to be the standard coin. It will be considered as the primary and the official cryptoccurency that will represent dollars online.
With the present achievement of bitcoin, I can say that we have a big market and will soon be stable. It will not just die very easy as we have already survive the previous economy crash and in every crisis survived bitcoin is getting stronger and time will tell until we have the massive adoption that we all long to happen.
considering bitcoin and potential declines, we dont want to think that the bull market is over by huge adoption it is expected the price would go a lot higher over the next 12 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:14:09 AM

I am getting quite skeptical about the future of Bitcoin. The usage and adoption is not increasing, and at the same time, the altcoins are stealing more and more users away from the BTC. A few days ago, Ether became the first altcoin to achieve a $1 billion market capitalization. And this was achieved despite a major robbery occurring in the DAO.

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to exist and after that many versions of virtual currency have popped out and some are not included in the  coinmarket capitalizations. But bitcoin will continue to exist, as long as other coins exist bitcoin will continue to be the standard coin. It will be considered as the primary and the official cryptoccurency that will represent dollars online.
With the present achievement of bitcoin, I can say that we have a big market and will soon be stable. It will not just die very easy as we have already survive the previous economy crash and in every crisis survived bitcoin is getting stronger and time will tell until we have the massive adoption that we all long to happen.
considering bitcoin and potential declines, we dont want to think that the bull market is over by huge adoption it is expected the price would go a lot higher over the next 12 months.

Yes. The price could go higher in the next 12 months. But in the short term, the price could go lower.
Pirator

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:40:02 PM

Yes. The price could go higher in the next 12 months. But in the short term, the price could go lower.

In 12 months, the bitcoin price could reach a new all time high. But for the next few months, the price could be lower.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:38:23 PM

In 12 months, the bitcoin price could reach a new all time high. But for the next few months, the price could be lower.

anything can happen in future, and no people can guarantee it.
but my feeling says bitcoin will survive and everyone using it, then the vending machine , atm bitcoin vaible in everywhere.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:48:40 PM

but my feeling says bitcoin will survive and everyone using it, then the vending machine , atm bitcoin vaible in everywhere.
you're right, no one can guess at the future, but I feel that the development of bitcoin in the future will be very fast, and I also believe a time will come a period where all people using bitcoin as a means of transaction, and use bitcoin at that time will be very easy to compare current
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:19:51 PM

i do not think that price will be going to lower next few months ,i am sure that bitcoin will be more rise up its price to higher amount faster in few months ,bitcoin more increasing its price .
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:24:21 PM

Yeah, it is the fact that bitcoin will survive for longer, as you can see that ethereum after its hack lost its value and future but bitcoin after the second hack on bitfinex is going to survive and coming to its stronger position once again, so we can rely on bitcoin and can have the faith that bitcoin will have a brighter future.
Mugtaiya

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:58:25 AM

Yeah, it is the fact that bitcoin will survive for longer, as you can see that ethereum after its hack lost its value and future but bitcoin after the second hack on bitfinex is going to survive and coming to its stronger position once again, so we can rely on bitcoin and can have the faith that bitcoin will have a brighter future.

The hack is just limited to the Bitfinex. The bitcoin itself is not affected. So it will survive this crisis.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:20:53 AM

The hack is just limited to the Bitfinex. The bitcoin itself is not affected. So it will survive this crisis.
This latest hack highlights the risks associated with centralized exchanges, where losing customer’s money due to security breaches has been a recurring issue, the security issue looks to be more important for bringing new users into the Bitcoin ecosystem.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:31:51 AM

you're right, no one can guess at the future, but I feel that the development of bitcoin in the future will be very fast, and I also believe a time will come a period where all people using bitcoin as a means of transaction, and use bitcoin at that time will be very easy to compare current
yes anything can happen in the future, and does not guarantee bitcoin will continue to live forever. but it's about trust people to bitcoin, more and more people who believe bitcoin, this will help the bitcoin has a good future. because when everyone believes with bitcoin, they'll put the money in bitcoin, also bitcoin still has a lot of users.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:44:58 PM

No one can say if what will happen in next 12 months, it may go to a new all time high or it may also drop to a new all time lowest price, because this is something that no one can know exactly if what will happen in next moment.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:55:12 PM

yes there is no doubt about this that any thing can happen in future but we have to observe in the surrounding and think think about it and my observation is that the future of bitcoin will be very bright, and hope that it will become one of the most popular currency of the world.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:50:01 PM

i agree with you there is bitfinix hacked because bitcoin were going to crisis and then now bitcoin soon recover and improve its value very faster .
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:53:41 PM

in short term the price might still be dumped but i think that in a few years we will definitely reach a new all time high easily, i hope it will make me money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:04:23 PM

in short term the price might still be dumped but i think that in a few years we will definitely reach a new all time high easily, i hope it will make me money

I think if there is no bad news about the bitcoin itself, the bitcoin price will reach a new all time high next year.
Aamir1

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:03:36 PM

I think if there is no bad news about the bitcoin itself, the bitcoin price will reach a new all time high next year.

No bad news can affect the price of bitcoin as it already been on news that bitcoin is not a good thing or it is used for criminal activities, it surely affected the minds of some people who hate bitcoin after listening that but it never could affect bitcoin itself, the only thing that can affect the price is the believe of its users, if they stop believing in it then the price would surely not grow as many users would stop using it at first place.
shane

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:50:00 PM

No bad news can affect the price of bitcoin as it already been on news that bitcoin is not a good thing or it is used for criminal activities, it surely affected the minds of some people who hate bitcoin after listening that but it never could affect bitcoin itself, the only thing that can affect the price is the believe of its users, if they stop believing in it then the price would surely not grow as many users would stop using it at first place.

you can see from the incident of late? when bitfinex get hacked, then the prices go down, because it is bad news, so people panic and sell their bitcoin. so the bad news really affect prices in the future.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:55:35 PM

If bitcoin have a good price like right now or ever more high, i'm sure the future of bitcoin will be good and become more popular and bitcoin can be the next paypal or dollar.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:32:07 PM

At my opinion in future bitcoin should become a very know currency worldwide, price will be very expencive and maybe even legal somewhere, but i am not sure in last.

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:50:39 PM

If bitcoin have a good price like right now or ever more high, i'm sure the future of bitcoin will be good and become more popular and bitcoin can be the next paypal or dollar.

Bitcoin has already became the next paypal, but it is a threat to paypal to replace it sooner, and paypal also have despondent in front of bitcoin and decided to partnered with coinbase as without that paypal was going to die, and for dollar I think it will take some larger time as dollar also have spend a longer period to make its present image and the other point is that bitcoin is currently not a stable currency and in that situation it is impossible for it to replace dollar.

Hire me for your campaign management
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: