Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:19:19 PM

Well those magic number will be achieved over the years,when it will happen,as long the merchants start to work with it or when it achieve mainstream,soo this may take 5 years maybe more .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:00:49 PM

it has a very bright future, that i`m certain

but the question is how long it takes to reach 1000$ again?
I agree on this , the bitcoin value is increasing and increasing .just like going back to 2013 the $100 is 5btc ... So i see that the bitcoin value will rise more and more
How long it takes .will never know but i think we can stake in a small period of time.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:20:29 PM

Well those magic number will be achieved over the years,when it will happen,as long the merchants start to work with it or when it achieve mainstream,soo this may take 5 years maybe more .

$1k is possible to achieve in this year I guess and we don't have to wait for 5 years for bitcoin to reach 1000 as halving will take value of bitcoin much higher.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:31:26 AM

$1k is possible to achieve in this year I guess and we don't have to wait for 5 years for bitcoin to reach 1000 as halving will take value of bitcoin much higher.

No one can really say anything about the price of bitcoin, it may take 2 months to reach $1k and it may even take more then 1 year to reach their as the price is never stable, it goes high and comes down again, but as people had predicted that after halving the price goes high so we have more chances of it to go $1k this year or maybe next.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:58:09 AM

it has a very bright future, that i`m certain

but the question is how long it takes to reach 1000$ again?
I agree on this , the bitcoin value is increasing and increasing .just like going back to 2013 the $100 is 5btc ... So i see that the bitcoin value will rise more and more
How long it takes .will never know but i think we can stake in a small period of time.
agree with you there will be no one knows when the price of bitcoin will rise or fall. but I'm sure bitocin price will go up to $ 1000 as in 2013. more precisely will happen when I also do not know.
but surely it will happen. but I do not think it would happen this year
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

No bitcoin wont make a jump from that value ,if happens it will be the second bubble and several people will left bitcoin at once.Bitcoin halving can affect the price in around 20-50% the current price,but i believe a portion of the new value is already incorporated at the current value.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:55:58 PM

I think the positive future of bicoin has just begun as we will be seeing much better and attractive bitcoin in future, this is just an beginning and we will experience best benefits of bitcoin in future.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:06:09 AM

The future of Bitcoin is really hard to predict, and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen with the value of Bitcoin, it will be nice if it is going to rise.

We cant control Bitcoin so we have to wait sometimes a really long time to make some profit with Bitcoin and you never also know what will happen next and for how long it will rise.
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:39:26 AM

Dont worry it has a very good future.

Now we can already see its going up again, so dont wory it will be fine

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:54:30 AM

Dont worry it has a very good future.

Now we can already see its going up again, so dont wory it will be fine

Bitcoin really has a good future and it has been satisfying its user by the means of fast transaction and its less fees compared to others.
hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:39:47 AM

It is really hard to predict Bitcoin in the future, Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem it is also always changing and that can be risky for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The best thing that you can do is trade if you want to make profit now and also just hold it for the future.
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

Well you dont need to do anything with bitcoin you can just earn it or buy it in portions weekly ,the thing is bitcoin has potencial to grow soo you cant regret ,but a risk comes with the investment at bitcoin.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:39:22 PM

What i am thinking about future of bitcoin: Bitcoin will conqure crypto currency world and will start growing in different ways like online shopping, loans  and other.

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:58:12 AM

What i am thinking about future of bitcoin: Bitcoin will conqure crypto currency world and will start growing in different ways like online shopping, loans  and other.

I think you are talking about the present of bitcoin not the future, because the services you mentioned are already there on internet, you can get many places for online shopping and also for taking loans or giving loans.
In future bitcoin should discover practical world and get accepted by many places where new people should get to use it and start investing their money into it, and the more it will get adopted by resources the more it will grow in future.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:02:00 AM

Bitcoin will have a future where it will be accepted in the malls or in the wet market but it will still take a long time before that thing would happen.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:03:33 AM

That could be the best way to tell people on how it will grow up in the near future. Online shopping is really a BLAST now. People are too lazy to go to the shopping mall or sometimes they dont want the hassle of carrying it so they do online shopping also for it is easy and it will be shipped in your doorsteps.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:52:23 AM

The most people are thinking that Bitcoin will have a great future later and that is because they see that there are more people is using it and that Bitcoin is also more acceptable.
And if it is more acceptable than there will be more people that will use Bitcoin and that is good.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:24:36 AM

I do not think that the future of bitcoin will happen five years from now. LOL
where the high prices will rise more than $ 1,000 in the future. and seems it will not happen in 5 years to come
bitcoin mass adoption still need to be able to realize his dream
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:33:08 AM

where the high prices will rise more than $ 1,000 in the future. and seems it will not happen in 5 years to come
no one can really predict the future bitcoin. 3 years ago we touch $1000, to get to 5 years we still have 2 more years. so I think it could happen during the two years we could touch $1000 again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:37:56 AM

no one can really predict the future bitcoin. 3 years ago we touch $1000, to get to 5 years we still have 2 more years. so I think it could happen during the two years we could touch $1000 again.

I doubt that we will reach $1000 again in the next 5 years the price back then was odd because there is only one exchanger but now there are lots of exchanger and bitcoin is well diverse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: