Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
reputedchain

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:53:09 AM

Bitcoin will have a very good future. I think the best future. Because the world is now becoming more digital and that is very good for Bitcoin.
I hope that more people will also use Bitcoin and that more people understand what Bitcoin is. Later I hope too that many stores will accept Bitcoin.

Yeah, bitcoin will be more powerful in future for sure, as the user adoption will make a difference, at a moment bitcoin is not that popular in many countries, but in future things will change.

Bitcoin will survive at least for a decade or more for sure, and I don't see it disappearing very soon, So I believe the future is safe and secure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:36:31 PM

I think that Bitcoin will have a very good future. But I dont know when that is going to happen.
Nobody dont know what is going to happen. Its hard to predict and that is bad. But if you look at the price now.

You can see that the value now is rising slowly.
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:44:10 PM

bitcoin should be prime in internet paying not like this paypal
i personally never liked paypal and thing that btc need to be prime in internet paying like only options
I think someday bitcoin will exceed paypal, which is very easy to use and transactions are so quick to make bitcoin be better than paypal, it's only a matter of time until bitcoin recognized in the world

What happens if paypal integrates bitcoin, would many people use bitcoin through paypal? Reversible payment is good for buyer.

Paypal to integrate bitcoins? I don't think so. Given the manner in which paypal handles transactions for Fiat currency, they will end up banning millions of accounts for Bitcoin users
RustyNoman

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:19:35 AM

i personally never liked paypal and thing that btc need to be prime in internet paying like only options
I think someday bitcoin will exceed paypal, which is very easy to use and transactions are so quick to make bitcoin be better than paypal, it's only a matter of time until bitcoin recognized in the world

What happens if paypal integrates bitcoin, would many people use bitcoin through paypal? Reversible payment is good for buyer.

Paypal to integrate bitcoins? I don't think so. Given the manner in which paypal handles transactions for Fiat currency, they will end up banning millions of accounts for Bitcoin users

If Paypal can make money by intetraging the bitcoin in its system, it will do it. Thye live for profit.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:12:17 AM

Well if bitcoin improves it's marketing i guess the future will be very bright.
More people need to be aware what bitcoin is, and how it can change your life for the best.
jokerrj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:30:47 AM

Well if bitcoin improves it's marketing i guess the future will be very bright.
More people need to be aware what bitcoin is, and how it can change your life for the best.

Yeah if the adoption level is higher in future, then the future of bitcoin would be safe, bitcoin needs a promotion on extreme level that will attract many new users to get into bitcoins.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:37:53 PM

If Paypal can make money by intetraging the bitcoin in its system, it will do it. Thye live for profit.
Bitcoin has of course a good future later. The world is more digital and more modern and that is quite good for Bitcoin.
I hope also that more people will use Bitcoin later in the future. So that it will becoming more popular.

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:50:30 PM

Future of Bitcoin is bright. Banking system is going to collapse. Bitcoin will be one of the most popular currency in 3 years.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:42:24 PM

Future of Bitcoin is bright. Banking system is going to collapse. Bitcoin will be one of the most popular currency in 3 years.

Bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure but that doesn't guarantee the collapse of the banking system as a whole, there would people of many countries that would be depending on banks for their financial transactions.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:01:07 PM

Bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure but that doesn't guarantee the collapse of the banking system as a whole, there would people of many countries that would be depending on banks for their financial transactions.

That is right, banks won't really collapse, as it was run by not just one, they might make innovations in the future, just to cope up with the system  and technology like what the bitcoin have...

iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:30:03 PM

Future seems to be very positive and good as we would be seeing more user adoption in future and that will take bitcoin to a new level, so I feel bitcoin will survive for a longer period of time for sure.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 03:09:10 PM

Future seems to be very positive and good as we would be seeing more user adoption in future and that will take bitcoin to a new level, so I feel bitcoin will survive for a longer period of time for sure.

Yes nothing wrong with bitcoin at least for one more decade, as bitcoin will survive till then we will see some more users entering into the world of bitcoins, so future is pretty safe.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:59:09 PM

Bitcoin will have a good future. The world is becoming now more digital and that is quite good.
We all hope of course that the value will rise so we can get some profit later in the future. But it is hard to predict.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:21:26 PM

Bitcoin will have a good future. The world is becoming now more digital and that is quite good.
We all hope of course that the value will rise so we can get some profit later in the future. But it is hard to predict.

You are right, the more this world get digitalized the more chances of bitcoin to be adopted as a payment system because it is very fast and best for online use i guess, and the more it get adopted the move its value will be in future.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:58:37 PM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty good, if you ask me its has a good bright future also because of the thing that the halving is coming this year.
I think we just need to be patient and hold our bitcoins for the future, although spending is also good for the future of the bitcoin itself.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:01:03 PM

The bitcoin has a pretty bright future a head this year for sure because of the halving that is coming.
But if you think about the long term you can say it also the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday and also in 2020 there will be another halving so that is pretty sweet.
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:15:54 PM

The bitcoin has a pretty bright future a head this year for sure because of the halving that is coming.
But if you think about the long term you can say it also the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday and also in 2020 there will be another halving so that is pretty sweet.

The future of bitcoin is bright because this year will be the halving? There have been halvings before. It's not a single incident. Not so special.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:52:05 PM

Well if you ask me this question is very open minded because there is a lot possible in the future of the bitcoin, as you can see the bitcoin is already getting bigger these days.
Another thing is that the bitcoin is getting bigger and is going to a higher amount on a long term, so that is another good thing about the future of the bitcoin.

My conclusion is that the future of the bitcoin is very bright due the possibility it can be become a real currency on a long term and also that it has potential if you look at the price that can jump in the future.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:05:59 PM

The future of bitcoin is bright because this year will be the halving? There have been halvings before. It's not a single incident. Not so special.

That's true but we are expecting good news from this halving as we have waited too long so we hope that the price should reach to a good and at a descent level.

fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:50:32 PM

Yeah halving will bring some good news for us and that's what we all expect, and majority of us think that halving will offer us good profits as the price would be much higher.

That's true but we are expecting good news from this halving as we have waited too long so we hope that the price should reach to a good and at a descent level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: