Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:51:28 AM

am very confident and believe bitcoin has a tremendous opportunity to become a medium of payment in the world. payment media is recognized by many countries. bitcoin must have a special device that is easy to use.

That will be done in future for sure, we just need to wait for a while, bitcoin is getting popular at a moment and in future we will able to spend bitcoin directly for buying anything.

Yeah, i am so sure in the future, bitcoin will be more popular and more users than nowadays.. maybe in the future, people interest with bitcoin because it more profitable than other currency.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:30:47 AM

Nobody will know what the future will be and that is the problem, Bitcoin is a currency and that is the hard thing of Bitcoin and it can be also risky so that is quite bad.
But I think that Bitcoin will have a nice future because as you can see you see also that the value is now rising slowly and that can be quite nice for Bitcoin.

And it is also becoming more used and acceptable and that is perfect.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:33:57 AM

Nobody will know what the future will be and that is the problem, Bitcoin is a currency and that is the hard thing of Bitcoin and it can be also risky so that is quite bad.
But I think that Bitcoin will have a nice future because as you can see you see also that the value is now rising slowly and that can be quite nice for Bitcoin.

And it is also becoming more used and acceptable and that is perfect.

Obviously, if only people know the future of certain thing. They'd all sell all their things and buy only bitcoin with that money. (just like people are buying tons of Mrai)  Grin

If I knew the future of bitcoin, I'd be a billionare by now. Go here if wanna know how and why => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445062.msg14667873#msg14667873
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:51:41 AM

am very confident and believe bitcoin has a tremendous opportunity to become a medium of payment in the world. payment media is recognized by many countries. bitcoin must have a special device that is easy to use.

It is still young. Give it a chance and it might go soaring for a lot more use for different kinds of transaction. Plus there are not still a lot people who use it. We are still at low percentage of user with this currency.

Bitcoin future is bright and it is running in good roads upto success and for this years past it gain more strength and orice continues rising daily and let see only left for that is acceptance to the online store hope to be seen in near future a that bitcoin is accepted on ebay or any online store out there and let see what might happen to it. And for this year comes well let see bitcoin can get trust to more people around the globe.

Yeah. Although it really went down way back it is now gaining back its value this coming months. I just hope that it can stay at that price and never repeat history again.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:11:22 AM

It is still young. Give it a chance and it might go soaring for a lot more use for different kinds of transaction. Plus there are not still a lot people who use it. We are still at low percentage of user with this currency.

Bitcoin future is bright and it is running in good roads upto success and for this years past it gain more strength and orice continues rising daily and let see only left for that is acceptance to the online store hope to be seen in near future a that bitcoin is accepted on ebay or any online store out there and let see what might happen to it. And for this year comes well let see bitcoin can get trust to more people around the globe.

Yeah. Although it really went down way back it is now gaining back its value this coming months. I just hope that it can stay at that price and never repeat history again.

Yeah if bitcoin reaches to $1k and remains stable for a long time then I think we will find more new investors who will be willing to invest their money into it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:54:09 AM

Yeah if bitcoin reaches to $1k and remains stable for a long time then I think we will find more new investors who will be willing to invest their money into it.

$1k price is realistic and chances of getting that in the future is really bright. However we don't need to wait that price for more investors to come. As soon as it has established a good support at above $500 for really a long time, we can see some big changes.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:27:17 AM

$1k price is realistic and chances of getting that in the future is really bright. However we don't need to wait that price for more investors to come. As soon as it has established a good support at above $500 for really a long time, we can see some big changes.

Yeah $1k is realistic if the halving gives a big price at the time of halving. The price might touch $1000, if the price before the days of halving touches or increases above $500.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:42:11 AM

Yeah $1k is realistic if the halving gives a big price at the time of halving. The price might touch $1000, if the price before the days of halving touches or increases above $500.

we'll see $500 in the near future, the end of this month or early May and when approached halving I hope increases at least to reach $600 a few months later after halving will increase $800-1000. I hope that my view is correct Smiley
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:42:29 AM

Well I think that $1 price will be present once the halving output is really established. In my own view, the price near that range will be seen at second quarter next year until the end of that year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 12:18:09 PM

The future bitcoi  is wow , the price can take upto $1000 per bitcoin so now earn now .. And get profit yearly by letting this happen dint sell your all bitcoin make it happen so that if this happen you  and me are happy

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:08:51 PM

The future bitcoi  is wow , the price can take upto $1000 per bitcoin so now earn now .. And get profit yearly by letting this happen dint sell your all bitcoin make it happen so that if this happen you  and me are happy
Exactly. bitcoin prices in the future will probably reach $ 1000 and very stable. I totally agree with you when you say that we should save our bitcoin for the future
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:14:19 PM

I am with that chaser. I believe that there will never be a late time in investing bitcoin for now. It will go deeper and get a good price in the near future. Profits will still be there.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:43:42 PM

Nobody will know what the future will be and that is the problem, but the most are hoping that Bitcoin will be more worth in the future so they can sell it with a nice profit.
The only thing is that there will be a chance that you can wait a really long time until the value will be more worth.

So people need the patience for it to wait for such high value otherwise it would be not possible for them.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:00:19 PM

You are right that the price will go high in future to about $1000, but someone should not get too greedy by holding the coins for too long and waiting for the price to go higher, otherwise it can cause you much loss if the price drops again.
Just sell your coins when you see a reasonable price, or sell half of them and keep half, if the price rises then sell the remaining half, and if the price drops down then buy more with the money you got by selling the coins.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

You are right that the price will go high in future to about $1000, but someone should not get too greedy by holding the coins for too long and waiting for the price to go higher, otherwise it can cause you much loss if the price drops again.
Just sell your coins when you see a reasonable price, or sell half of them and keep half, if the price rises then sell the remaining half, and if the price drops down then buy more with the money you got by selling the coins.

The price will rise and keep rising in a period of 2/3 years. That is normal behavior, but what I am curious about is toward what end. Is it unlimited or will we see a cap someday.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:49:02 PM

Nobody will know what the future will be and that is the problem, but the most are hoping that Bitcoin will be more worth in the future so they can sell it with a nice profit.
The only thing is that there will be a chance that you can wait a really long time until the value will be more worth.

So people need the patience for it to wait for such high value otherwise it would be not possible for them.

Future will be good for bitcoin's stablity, I don't see bitcoin going anywhere, bitcoin is here to survive for long run and it would successfully achieve that milestone by getting more popular and more powerful in future.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:53:49 AM

Bitcoin is moving right way and it will worse in future i am sure about it. Even now bitcoin is 400$ and this number is not random cause price slowly increasing everytime.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:06:55 AM

Future will be good for bitcoin's stablity, I don't see bitcoin going anywhere, bitcoin is here to survive for long run and it would successfully achieve that milestone by getting more popular and more powerful in future.

Yes i see in that way to bitcoin futures is very promising to us stakers and i think it will go stabilize and as years pass the price of it will go higher more and surpass any other e-curriency existing in market nowadays. Bitcoin well be a great help for those who are jobless and get profit to it day by day and that what i see bitcoin in future more hope more earn and promising to us,

znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:11:10 AM

Bitcoin is moving right way and it will worse in future i am sure about it. Even now bitcoin is 400$ and this number is not random cause price slowly increasing everytime.

bitcoin is 400$ now?  Shocked where do you get that price? i just encounter a faucet site coin888.com that show bitcoin price 1 bitcoin = 408$. maybe you get that price from some similar fail sources, if that's the case, change to other trustful and accurate sources.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:25:24 PM

bitcoin is 400$ now?  Shocked where do you get that price? i just encounter a faucet site coin888.com that show bitcoin price 1 bitcoin = 408$. maybe you get that price from some similar fail sources, if that's the case, change to other trustful and accurate sources.

Bitcoin is not 400$, its above 430$ now and it will surely go higher in coming months as the predictions say that the halving will take the price to the sky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: