Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:29:32 AM

The future of bitcoin is good as bitcoin is getting more popular day by day and we will see many companies starts using bitcoins, so I think that the future of bitcoin is safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:41:41 AM

The future of bitcoin is good as bitcoin is getting more popular day by day and we will see many companies starts using bitcoins, so I think that the future of bitcoin is safe.

What do you mean by safe. Maybe you are talking to bitcoin will still alive. Bitcoin is safe even today. Price fluctuates kill most of the bitcoin users but there's a way to keep again on the track.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:12:45 PM

What do you mean by safe. Maybe you are talking to bitcoin will still alive. Bitcoin is safe even today. Price fluctuates kill most of the bitcoin users but there's a way to keep again on the track.

I think there is no safe thing now. Yes it is getting popular but many are quitting also. Due to bad images done by government and media others quit maybe because they are looked bad also by friends and families. Plus those who was scammed.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:50:20 PM

I think there is no safe thing now. Yes it is getting popular but many are quitting also. Due to bad images done by government and media others quit maybe because they are looked bad also by friends and families. Plus those who was scammed.

Its a simple concept if you have faith in it then you will use it and if you don't have trust you will simply leave it,the future will totally depend on the adoption level.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

I think it has a very good potential if you look how it's right now, Bitcoin is moving more into the mainstream and getting increased media coverage as well, With that I think it has the ability to be the top used currency in the internet IMO.
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:13:49 PM

Well, i think bitcoin users don't care about the media that saying negative about bitcoin. The problem is non bitcoin users, it will affect the people who don't know bitcoin and makes bad image on bitcoin for now and in the future.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

Its a simple concept if you have faith in it then you will use it and if you don't have trust you will simply leave it,the future will totally depend on the adoption level.

I have faith in it but I dont have faith in those who wanr to control it badly. If that happens, sh1t will also happen. Just thinking how much they will take from a low transaction gives me the creeps. I see it every month in my payslip.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:51:11 PM

I have faith in it but I dont have faith in those who wanr to control it badly. If that happens, sh1t will also happen. Just thinking how much they will take from a low transaction gives me the creeps. I see it every month in my payslip.

we need to have faith in bitcoin and that is the only option left for us  after investing our money into it and the future seems to be good as we can expect better price in future.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:34:15 PM

It's just a matter of time before we say good bye to the $400 and the $500 price level. I don't expect these prices to hold longer than 2 months from now. We will then set steps towards breaking the $600 level.
MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:55:51 PM

CoinDesk : Bitcoin Undervalued By Over $200, Investment Bank Report Finds

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-undervalued-200-needham-report/
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:06:51 PM

CoinDesk : Bitcoin Undervalued By Over $200, Investment Bank Report Finds

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-undervalued-200-needham-report/
"The report values bitcoin at $655, compared to about $412 today and advises that investors buy shares in the Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC),"
I don't believe this report. Saying Bitcoin is undervalued is like saying the market is wrong. That can't be!
They can argue prices can go up in the near future, and if you believe that, you should indeed buy as much as you can now.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:59:12 PM

The bitcoin has a really good future, no doubts about that but its still the question what is gonna overall with the bitcoin.
The bitcoin still has to proof itself with the halving that is coming but most likely the bitcoin will get bigger and the price will also rise to a higher amount.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:17:53 PM

The bitcoin has a really good future, no doubts about that but its still the question what is gonna overall with the bitcoin.
The bitcoin still has to proof itself with the halving that is coming but most likely the bitcoin will get bigger and the price will also rise to a higher amount.

Its a belief of majority of us that price will rise at the time of halving and that is the only reason we are holding our coins, the future of bitcoin will depend on the price after halving.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:53:46 PM

I guess he wanted to express with "safe" that Bitcoin has a future. Bitcoin's software has proven secure by now. There were some flaws in the early days of Bitcoin which have been fixed.

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:49:27 PM

Its a belief of majority of us that price will rise at the time of halving and that is the only reason we are holding our coins, the future of bitcoin will depend on the price after halving.

That's right, it's us that are thinking and predicting and hoping that the price will go high after halving and we will have a nice future, but we actually can't know if what will happen ahead, we can just hope and pray for the best.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:08:41 PM

In future bitcoin must grow for 1k $ i hope. I really belive on it but if it will not happen for 5 years i will stop interesting in bitcoin.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:28:51 AM

In future uᴉoɔʇᴉq must grow for 1k $ i hope. I really belive on it but if it will not happen for 5 years i will stop interesting in uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Why? if you are keeping a few bitcoin and not earning from it, then it would really be nice to quit after five years..But if you are earning it and the price is not dropping very low or if it drops, it recovers then it is still good to continue..But I guess, price would increase after few years..
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:45:38 AM

The future of uᴉoɔʇᴉq is good as uᴉoɔʇᴉq is getting more popular day by day and we will see many companies starts using moondollars, so I think that the future of uᴉoɔʇᴉq is safe.

What do you mean by safe. Maybe you are talking to uᴉoɔʇᴉq will still alive. uᴉoɔʇᴉq is safe even today. Price fluctuates kill most of the uᴉoɔʇᴉq users but there's a way to keep again on the track.

So I guess a ton of people have a 50/50 mix on their faith lol.

Since most sell the coin mainly back to fiat. And the adoption level is already here though isnt it? its just a snail pace even with the VC money in bitcoin services.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:51:53 AM

In future bitcoin must grow for 1k $ i hope. I really belive on it but if it will not happen for 5 years i will stop interesting in bitcoin.
I think a lot of people hope that halving could bring bitcoin to that price. to achieve high prices
bitcoin require a great news such as mass adoption. so the demand will push up and price going rise

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:34:21 AM

I think a lot of people hope that halving could bring bitcoin to that price. to achieve high prices
bitcoin require a great news such as mass adoption. so the demand will push up and price going rise
The future is impossible to predict for Bitcoin and you should all know that, but of course there are a lot of people that is hoping for a good price increase.
But we cant control it and that is very bad and scary, if you have Bitcoin you can only just make wait for a good price increase but that can take a long time.

And the bad thing is that you have to wait a really long time for it, and not everyone can wait such a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: