Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:51:49 AM

Well those magic number will be achieved over the years,when it will happen,as long the merchants start to work with it or when it achieve mainstream,soo this may take 5 years maybe more .
I do not think that the future of bitcoin will happen five years from now. LOL
where the high prices will rise more than $ 1,000 in the future. and seems it will not happen in 5 years to come
bitcoin mass adoption still need to be able to realize his dream
no one can really predict the future bitcoin. 3 years ago we touch $1000, to get to 5 years we still have 2 more years. so I think it could happen during the two years we could touch $1000 again.

I doubt that we will reach $1000 again in the next 5 years the price back then was odd because there is only one exchanger but now there are lots of exchanger and bitcoin is well diverse.

Until 2020 we will see the $1000.I'm pretty sure about that. The network will scale.More users will be able to get in and use Bitcoin over the next years pretty comfortably. The infrastructure is growing quick and more and more companies keep an eye on Bitcoin and the Blockchain in general. In 5 years a lot of things can happen.Don't forget that we will have seen another halving around that time as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:14:06 AM

can we take bitcoin as a full-time job???
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:17:59 AM

Well those magic number will be achieved over the years,when it will happen,as long the merchants start to work with it or when it achieve mainstream,soo this may take 5 years maybe more .
where the high prices will rise more than $ 1,000 in the future. and seems it will not happen in 5 years to come
no one can really predict the future bitcoin. 3 years ago we touch $1000, to get to 5 years we still have 2 more years. so I think it could happen during the two years we could touch $1000 again.

I doubt that we will reach $1000 again in the next 5 years the price back then was odd because there is only one exchanger but now there are lots of exchanger and bitcoin is well diverse.

Well, no one knows how much the bitcoin price in the next 5 years. But if it reach $1000 on that years, it will a big move for bitcoin. And i'm sure more people will use bitcoin.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:01:16 PM

Ofcourse you can, but only if you know that you have the skills to earn enough bitcoins in a month to cover the space of a full-time job you could do.
There are many people out there who are earning a living with bitcoin, such as gambling site owners or some other people doing a lot of things to earn bitcoin and earning more then 1BTC a month, it is possible if you know what you are going to do.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:08:37 PM

Ofcourse you can, but only if you know that you have the skills to earn enough bitcoins in a month to cover the space of a full-time job you could do.
There are many people out there who are earning a living with bitcoin, such as gambling site owners or some other people doing a lot of things to earn bitcoin and earning more then 1BTC a month, it is possible if you know what you are going to do.

Even if you have good skills you cannot afford it with the current price as the price is not too high at a moment but in future if price goes higher then you can surely depend on it.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:10:33 PM

How would you do that? Take bitcoin as a full-time job?
Or do you mean trading? I guess that is an option but it is risky. The future of bitcoin is risky since even today it is pure speculation.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:17:57 PM

How would you do that? Take bitcoin as a full-time job?
Or do you mean trading? I guess that is an option but it is risky. The future of bitcoin is risky since even today it is pure speculation.

bitcoin is always good as an extra income you cannot totally depend on it for living as it is very risky at a moment with the current price.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:43:48 PM

nothing is impossible dude. 2012-2013 years ago. no one can be sure that bitcoin has a price above $ 500 but when the prices rise sharply above $ 1,000. bitcoin always gives surprised.
whenever the price can go up and down. let alone $ 1000 is the price that is reasonable to reach for this year
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:18:37 AM

Yes you can. But you will need a lot of online jobs to fulfill this. You can also get knowledge about trading it and also through altcoins. Lot of people have a testimony in making a profit trading altcoins.
Abhi9559

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:51:15 AM

Yes you can. But you will need a lot of online jobs to fulfill this. You can also get knowledge about trading it and also through altcoins. Lot of people have a testimony in making a profit trading altcoins.

plz tell me about alt-coins briefly, I don't have knowledge about it...& how can I get alt-coins???
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:16:41 AM

plz tell me about alt-coins briefly, I don't have knowledge about it...& how can I get alt-coins???

maybe you can add a little bit of knowledge about altcoins in this section Altcoin Discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
usually to get altcoins, you can get from the faucet altcoins.
Abhi9559

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:26:42 AM

maybe you can add a little bit of knowledge about altcoins in this section Altcoin Discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
usually to get altcoins, you can get from the faucet altcoins.

thank U so much...it will be helpful...
tell me one more thing about bitcoin trading...nd where can I get full knowledge about it???
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:41:25 AM

For future of bitcoin i see it pump high upto the moon and it will reach to 600$ per coin.
I hope it will. The price is too stable now.
When the price goes up and down a lot, bitcoin gets more media attention, which leads to more bitcoin users, which leads to a higher value.
Yeah but Bitcoin is heading in a good direction again. This will attract more and more people so the future of Bitcoin is looking good. But everything can change so do not celebrate to early.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:47:25 AM

For future of bitcoin i see it pump high upto the moon and it will reach to 600$ per coin.
When the price goes up and down a lot, bitcoin gets more media attention, which leads to more bitcoin users, which leads to a higher value.
Yeah but Bitcoin is heading in a good direction again. This will attract more and more people so the future of Bitcoin is looking good. But everything can change so do not celebrate to early.
I also think that a lot people here are counting their profits too early while the price has only gone up a few dollars.

People can start celebrating once the price comes above the $500 levels again. Once we has gone above $500 I will celebrate too as that is a new achievement which makes us move forward.

As long as we remain at the current prices of below $500 then it means we are stuck and thus not making any steps forward. That's the real difference.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:30:39 AM

if it is to reach $1000 I think it's very realistic and I believe this will happen, because we still have plenty of time and possibly every year there will be positive news about bitcoin and it could make the price increases every year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Abhi9559

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:42:39 AM

I also think that a lot people here are counting their profits too early while the price has only gone up a few dollars.

People can start celebrating once the price comes above the $500 levels again. Once we has gone above $500 I will celebrate too as that is a new achievement which makes us move forward.

As long as we remain at the current prices of below $500 then it means we are stuck and thus not making any steps forward. That's the real difference.
what was the highest value of 1 btc???
DixieCrayon

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:59:14 AM

The future of Bitcoin is hard to predict because it is a currency so you never know what it will happen with Bitcoin itself and the value so you must take some risks to take some actions with Bitcoin.
But nobody will know what the future will be and that is the problem.
SpeedyCapo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:46:46 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very good in my opinion because of the fact the halving is coming and it will let the price rise for sure plus the bitcoin is also growing a lot these days.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:14:09 PM

You're right. We shouldn't celebrate early because the future of bitcoins can go both directions. But it's not bad to be optimistic about it, considering the current situation. Plus, we are expecting the halving. Although not too optimistic because bitcoin's value can go up and down.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:26:33 PM

Future of bitcoin is really bright. It will not reached much the high price since more altcoin development will be present too. The most important here is bitcoin will still emerge even in the future. Not with the price but with the comfortability that gives to their users.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: