Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:18:39 PM

the future is very bright and clear, people will start getting more and more interested thus they will buy a lot of bitcoins and push the price up

Yes, i'm agree with you. I'm sure the future of bitcoin is really good and today the price will increase so high. Let's see what happen later on bitcoin, i hope everything is okay.

I just read the burger king in NL (1 shop) is accepting bitcoin. If we get more news like this then I am sure the future of bitcoin is very bright.
In the end it is about merchants accepting bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esenhowell

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:08:23 PM

the future is very bright and clear, people will start getting more and more interested thus they will buy a lot of bitcoins and push the price up

Yes, i'm agree with you. I'm sure the future of bitcoin is really good and today the price will increase so high. Let's see what happen later on bitcoin, i hope everything is okay.

The price is not high today. It is just 10% higher than 10 days ago. I think the price will be much higher at the end of the year.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:11:12 PM

The price is not high today. It is just 10% higher than 10 days ago. I think the price will be much higher at the end of the year.

Not sure about the price of bitcoin at the end of year, but yes the price would be much higher after halving as the price is expected to climb up after the block halving occurs.
RustyNoman

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:58:33 AM

Not sure about the price of bitcoin at the end of year, but yes the price would be much higher after halving as the price is expected to climb up after the block halving occurs.

The price will be much higher than the present $400 price range. But we do not know how high it will be.
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:41:34 AM

now, when preparing a dispute about a hard fork in bitcoin and splitting it into several components, such as bitcoin and bitcoin are just classic, and when are administrative and legal disputes of the miners, and although the price is constantly adjusted, but remains at a low level, I think that bitcoin as goods has not lost its importance, because, while it builds lean structure and a blockchain-based bitcoin decisions of companies about the beginning of research in this area in the blockchain, although some modernisation is necessary, but in General, running the model is quite holistic and intercept ideas from other platforms, ideas, bitcoin will not cause resonance in the case when bitcoin suddenly people will refuse
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:47:06 PM

Bitcoin will have ofcourse a good future later. But you dont know when that is gonna happen, it is hard to predict because it is a currency.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin more and that it will becoming more popular later.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:59:28 PM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty bright this is because of the future it has, and the halving is coming.
I think the bitcoin will get a lot bigger and the price will high to a much higher amount soon or later in the future.
eeaweeaws

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:03:11 PM

yeah exactly, I am also praying for bitcoin worth will increase and hope its worth will skyrocket, it will definitely happen there and that's true also the reason bitcoin's price and its user are also increasing that is very good news for bitcoin user so I can say its future will bright.
Esenhowell

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:04:31 PM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty bright this is because of the future it has, and the halving is coming.
I think the bitcoin will get a lot bigger and the price will high to a much higher amount soon or later in the future.

I think the main advantage is that it is the first major currency of digital form and it has many users.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:14:17 AM

There is a good future coming for Bitcoin. But I hope later that it will be more worth later so we can sell it with profit.
But a currency is hard to predict. I hope in the future that more people will use Bitcoin more so Bitcoin will be more popular in the future.

RustyNoman

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:42:34 AM

The recent consensus of the block size increase shows the unification of the community. So the price will rise.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:13:44 PM

Bitcoin will have a depending future. You never know what can happen in the future, because it is a currency.
So it is hard to say what will going to happen in the future. But we all hope that it will be more worth.

But we must see what is going to happen later in the future.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:28:49 PM

Well, every people in the world who knows bitcoin always hope the future of bitcoin is bright and good. And me too. The future of bitcoin on this year should be good imo.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Well, every people in the world who knows bitcoin always hope the future of bitcoin is bright and good. And me too. The future of bitcoin on this year should be good imo.

Bitcoin is an open ecosystem welcoming people from all over the world to participate.  All funds are controlled by the people active in the ecosystem, creating a decentralized system. We should make bitcoin as centralized one to grow the bitcoin. I guess after halving many people adopt it and this will happen before end of 2016 for sure.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:32:20 PM

The recent consensus of the block size increase shows the unification of the community. So the price will rise.

It's just an agreement. It's a good start but we still have to see how things work out once we near the deadline. If everything goes well, then expect a serious bump in the price. I just hope when there are similar things as the block size debate, that it will be solved much quicker.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:35:00 PM

The future of bitcoin will depend on the adopters. Even the block size debate resolved if no adopters all developments are useless.

We really need more and more adopters so that it can make a pretty nice volume.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:40:43 AM

The future of bitcoin will depend on the adopters. Even the block size debate resolved if no adopters all developments are useless.

yes with many bitcoin users and a greater volume of bitcoin transactions will make bitcoin be better.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:11:01 AM

everyone would expect the same to you. but for that to happen. we should together help bitcoin, bitcoin future so bright
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:37:20 AM

yes with many bitcoin users and a greater volume of bitcoin transactions will make bitcoin be better.

That's why we need some bitcoin developments to make this possible. Thanks to all core developers out there.

(Are the core developers are the one making such development in bitcoin?? or we are just waiting for passive developments??)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
clangtrump

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:25:14 AM

I think i am not yet ready to see bitcoint as a government currency because this is tax free and we already know what happnes to a tax free business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: