Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:19:20 PM

I believe future of bitcoin is bright and shiny. I even think that will happen sooner then everyone expect. Maybe I sound a bit too optimistic but its the feeling I have. Maybe I`m wrong, I`m satisfied with current progress and its crazy to ask for more but I see endless possibilities of btc and blockchain.
I hope my feeling is right about this.

Bitcoins future is surely bright and it would be too much famous in coming time, though it is really famous right now but in near future the user database of bitcoin will increase a lot when new places and resources will start accepting bitcoin as a payment system.

Yeah the popularity of bitcoin is limited at a moment, but things will change in future for sure, only thing we need to have patience.

How is it limited? The amount of people getting into bitcoin is rising every day which is due to the awareness bitcoin is getting.
I don't see it getting limited now or even within a period of 3 years.

How many of total population is using bitcoin at a moment? Its very minimum dude, I think you need to research on it, majority of people are not aware about bitcoin yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:04:04 PM

according to me bitcoin will have a very good future and it will survive for longer or maybe till the end, and in the coming future it will have a very good value so it will be accepted internationally all over the world and will be international currency sooner.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:09:21 AM

I believe future of bitcoin is bright and shiny. I even think that will happen sooner then everyone expect. Maybe I sound a bit too optimistic but its the feeling I have. Maybe I`m wrong, I`m satisfied with current progress and its crazy to ask for more but I see endless possibilities of btc and blockchain.

Bitcoins future is surely bright and it would be too much famous in coming time, though it is really famous right now but in near future the user database of bitcoin will increase a lot when new places and resources will start accepting bitcoin as a payment system.

Yeah the popularity of bitcoin is limited at a moment, but things will change in future for sure, only thing we need to have patience.

How is it limited? The amount of people getting into bitcoin is rising every day which is due to the awareness bitcoin is getting.

How many of total population is using bitcoin at a moment? Its very minimum dude, I think you need to research on it, majority of people are not aware about bitcoin yet.

Yeah it is minimum and that was already given because bitcoin is not regulated by the government and people are hesitant to adopt because of trust issue. But if you would notice the users are slowly increasing and with that happening I can see a good future where massive adoption will happen.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:03:15 AM

according to me bitcoin will have a very good future and it will survive for longer or maybe till the end, and in the coming future it will have a very good value so it will be accepted internationally all over the world and will be international currency sooner.
Why we cannot call bitcoin now itself as the international currency?

Because we can send and receive bitcoin across borders.
we can buy anything online (online is usually not country specific).
Bitcoins has same value (almost, only differs with exchanges) to all the countries.

So, The future of bitcoin yet to achieve would be higher value of bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:19:34 AM

Yeah it is minimum and that was already given because bitcoin is not regulated by the government and people are hesitant to adopt because of trust issue. But if you would notice the users are slowly increasing and with that happening I can see a good future where massive adoption will happen.
It is good now that we are the first minimum people who supported bitcoins as in the future if massive adoption will happen we can earn with the price increase if we are savings a little for the future now.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:56:48 AM

It is good now that we are the first minimum people who supported bitcoins as in the future if massive adoption will happen we can earn with the price increase if we are savings a little for the future now.
Indeed, I hope we are one of the few who became millionaire because of bitcoins. We need to support bitcoin now to make the people aware of its existence, we should share the good news with them so in the future there will be more adoption that is going to happen.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:06:30 AM

I agree with you and I can see bitcoin will be adopted for those countries that will implement microchip implantation and bitcoin will be used
to be the currency on the microchip

Vires in Numeris
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:15:18 AM

I'm sure the future of bitcoin is really good. I mean, many people are using bitcoin now and it will increase every year. Maybe someday all people will use bitcoin.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:15:51 AM

I agree with you and I can see bitcoin will be adopted for those countries that will implement microchip implantation and bitcoin will be used

Bitcoin is still very new to majority of countries, but once when countries will start using it then it will become more powerful and also with a higher value.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:20:24 AM

Bitcoin is still very new to majority of countries, but once when countries will start using it then it will become more powerful and also with a higher value.
And with its trend nowadays, we can see a bright future for bitcoins. Countries, especially the 3rd world will slowly to adopt as it is beneficial to them because of the benefits it offers to us like low charges on deposits and withdrawals and we don't need a middle man to transact. Transactions are transparent and safe in the blockchain.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:54:19 AM

It is, but i'm sure there are always some people who knows about bitcoin on any country. They can teach and motivate other people on his country though, and make the future of bitcoin will be good.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:19:02 AM

It is really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in the future and that is because you also never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency.
And that have to chance also because people want to spend it more so they can use it as a payment method.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:35:09 AM

I'm sure the future of bitcoin is really good. I mean, many people are using bitcoin now and it will increase every year. Maybe someday all people will use bitcoin.

Many people hope the price of bitcoin always goes up and increase. But the bitcoin price not always increase, when someday the price going so high, people will notice the future of bitcoin is really good and hope for best in adoption as well.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:35:34 AM

today US dollar is the strongest currency, also US dollar is international currency, im sure if more people use bitcoin as payment processor, bitcoin can be 1st currency in the world.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:43:49 AM

It is actually quite limited. Not many people use Bitcoin or even know about Bitcoin. It is only a very small percentage of the population. It now has to become unlimited. Smiley
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:28:23 PM

The hard thing of Bitcoin is that nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem because it is a currency so you dont know what will happen.
But the chance is high the value will be more worth because it was already stable for a long time.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:36:34 PM

The hard thing of Bitcoin is that nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem because it is a currency so you dont know what will happen.
But the chance is high the value will be more worth because it was already stable for a long time.

Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best, as you cannot predict anything when it comes to the price of bitcoin but its price would be higher in future for sure.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:33:29 AM

Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best, as you cannot predict anything when it comes to the price of bitcoin but its price would be higher in future for sure.
Its the only thing I am holding right now while investing in bitcoins, I am really optimistic about the price in the future to rice but I also consider the risk therefore I just invested what I can afford to lose. It is like a gambling but much less risk I guess.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:03:00 AM

Bitcoins has same value (almost, only differs with exchanges) to all the countries.

and don't forget about No Tax in bitcoin transaction, you save arround 1%. because in my country, goverment will take 1% fee for each transaction  Cheesy

i hope in future goverment not adopt bitcoin because we must pay 1% fee for each transaction.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

and don't forget about No Tax in bitcoin transaction, you save arround 1%. because in my country, goverment will take 1% fee for each transaction  Cheesy

i hope in future goverment not adopt bitcoin because we must pay 1% fee for each transaction.

All I can say is government is corrupt, bitcoin gives us freedom and benefits to transact not govern with the government rules. I know government will not adopt this kind of system because of its transparency. They cannot hide their shady transactions as we can fully audit it in the public ledger, we should also remember that government will do everything to monitor us and that is not good because we have to maintain our privacy which only bitcoins has ever offered to us due to its anonymity in nature.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: