Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:35:48 PM

Future of bitcoin is really bright. It will not reached much the high price since more altcoin development will be present too. The most important here is bitcoin will still emerge even in the future. Not with the price but with the comfortability that gives to their users.
Well, needless to say again that bitcoin is one thing that shines the internet for the moment, and I predict that this will continue, and likely to be acceptable in all bitcoin online store, and it is only a matter of time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:52:01 AM

can we take bitcoin as a full-time job???

Yes you can. But you will need a lot of online jobs to fulfill this. You can also get knowledge about trading it and also through altcoins. Lot of people have a testimony in making a profit trading altcoins.

plz tell me about alt-coins briefly, I don't have knowledge about it...& how can I get alt-coins???

maybe you can add a little bit of knowledge about altcoins in this section Altcoin Discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
usually to get altcoins, you can get from the faucet altcoins.

thank U so much...it will be helpful...
tell me one more thing about bitcoin trading...nd where can I get full knowledge about it???

your welcome Smiley

maybe in this section about trading Discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

you just have to go around on this forum, have all been provided Smiley
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:44:43 AM

Future of bitcoin is really bright. It will not reached much the high price since more altcoin development will be present too. The most important here is bitcoin will still emerge even in the future. Not with the price but with the comfortability that gives to their users.

Yeah the future of bitcoin is really bright ahead and its price will soar higher in the coming years,as the years come bitcoin will become popular and user database will also increase.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:01:33 AM

Yeah the future of bitcoin is really bright ahead and its price will soar higher in the coming years,as the years come bitcoin will become popular and user database will also increase.

Adoption really help but it will be much better in terms of price increase if all people will use their coins in exchanges rather than hold it for a long time. There are lots of supply now so holding your 1btc or 2btc will not really help you make profits.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:45:29 PM

Adoption really help but it will be much better in terms of price increase if all people will use their coins in exchanges rather than hold it for a long time. There are lots of supply now so holding your 1btc or 2btc will not really help you make profits.

Firstly, adoption has the biggest role in price growth of bitcoin, without adoption it cannot survive i guess.
Secondly, the holdings of people has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin i guess, its price will only increase if its adopted by new places and people invest their money into it, otherwise it will remain the same even if everyone use their bitcoins in exchanges.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:07:45 AM

For future of bitcoin i see it pump high upto the moon and it will reach to 600$ per coin.
I hope it will. The price is too stable now.
When the price goes up and down a lot, bitcoin gets more media attention, which leads to more bitcoin users, which leads to a higher value.
Yeah but Bitcoin is heading in a good direction again. This will attract more and more people so the future of Bitcoin is looking good. But everything can change so do not celebrate to early.
You're right. We shouldn't celebrate early because the future of bitcoins can go both directions. But it's not bad to be optimistic about it, considering the current situation. Plus, we are expecting the halving. Although not too optimistic because bitcoin's value can go up and down.
The future of Bitcoin depends on the amount of people that is still using Bitcoin in the future and the most important is that the value must also rise otherwise that will be bad.
But to predict the future of Bitcoin is hard to know that because Bitcoin itself is a currency and that is impossible to know what the value will be in the future.
The only thing that we can do to is just waiting.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:39:01 PM

For future of bitcoin i see it pump high upto the moon and it will reach to 600$ per coin.
When the price goes up and down a lot, bitcoin gets more media attention, which leads to more bitcoin users, which leads to a higher value.
Yeah but Bitcoin is heading in a good direction again. This will attract more and more people so the future of Bitcoin is looking good. But everything can change so do not celebrate to early.
You're right. We shouldn't celebrate early because the future of bitcoins can go both directions. But it's not bad to be optimistic about it, considering the current situation. Plus, we are expecting the halving. Although not too optimistic because bitcoin's value can go up and down.
The future of Bitcoin depends on the amount of people that is still using Bitcoin in the future and the most important is that the value must also rise otherwise that will be bad.
But to predict the future of Bitcoin is hard to know that because Bitcoin itself is a currency and that is impossible to know what the value will be in the future.

Keep on using bitcoin and keep on following bitcoin that's what we can do at moment and I don't think there is any issue with the future of bitcoin its very safe.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:35:03 AM

Bitcoin will become global currency.
Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
Everyone has their own bitcoin wallet, and we can do transfer/transaction easier. Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:28:24 PM

Keep on using bitcoin and keep on following bitcoin that's what we can do at moment and I don't think there is any issue with the future of bitcoin its very safe.

Right now only small percentage of people is using bitcoin, this gets increased when more and more years pass. This increase will support bitcoin to evolve as a alternate payment method or a alternate earning in the future.
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:48:27 PM

Right now only small percentage of people is using bitcoin, this gets increased when more and more years pass. This increase will support bitcoin to evolve as a alternate payment method or a alternate earning in the future.

Even though we are small we continue to grow and bitcoin is also growing and expanding its adoption to many countries and in the future we will benefit more from this advancement of bitcoin.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:51:26 PM

Even though we are small we continue to grow and bitcoin is also growing and expanding its adoption to many countries and in the future we will benefit more from this advancement of bitcoin.

Yeah we need to have patience and  bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure, as we will see many users who will start using bitcoin is a  currency in future, so I think bitcoin holds a great future  ahead.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:09:54 AM

Yeah we need to have patience and  bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure, as we will see many users who will start using bitcoin is a  currency in future, so I think bitcoin holds a great future  ahead.

There is a great future ahead for bitcoin no doubt about it because bitcoin is user is getting bigger and bitcoin is getting more sponsorship from companies that will adopt them.
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:35:05 AM

[/quote

yeah this is correct but me also thinking about bitcoin . bitcoin future is bright now is running bitcoin good and same like running continue then I guess about bitcoin in future all people use only bitcoin in world I hope that time will come very soon

adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:04:09 PM

There is a great future ahead for bitcoin no doubt about it because bitcoin is user is getting bigger and bitcoin is getting more sponsorship from companies that will adopt them.

Bitcoin have a good future. And that is logic. You can now see that the value is also a bit rising and that is very good for Bitcoin. All hope that we can have some profit later in the future.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:06:38 PM

Bitcoin have a good future. And that is logic. You can now see that the value is also a bit rising and that is very good for Bitcoin. All hope that we can have some profit later in the future.

Hold on for few months and you will see the difference, price is expected to rise at halving, so if price goes to the top we will see much better future of bitcoin.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:57:37 PM

am very confident and believe bitcoin has a tremendous opportunity to become a medium of payment in the world. payment media is recognized by many countries. bitcoin must have a special device that is easy to use.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:56:26 PM

am very confident and believe bitcoin has a tremendous opportunity to become a medium of payment in the world. payment media is recognized by many countries. bitcoin must have a special device that is easy to use.

That will be done in future for sure, we just need to wait for a while, bitcoin is getting popular at a moment and in future we will able to spend bitcoin directly for buying anything.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:19:17 AM

Well those magic number will be achieved over the years,when it will happen,as long the merchants start to work with it or when it achieve mainstream,soo this may take 5 years maybe more .

$1k is possible to achieve in this year I guess and we don't have to wait for 5 years for bitcoin to reach 1000 as halving will take value of bitcoin much higher.
5 years are unlikely to make a considerable influence on bitcoin if you want to see a great change from all walks of like. total users, the price, and the level of stability. then you need a longer period of 5 years. so that everyone's expectations will be achieved at that time. probably more than 10 years we will see the future of bitcoin
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:03:10 AM

It is still young. Give it a chance and it might go soaring for a lot more use for different kinds of transaction. Plus there are not still a lot people who use it. We are still at low percentage of user with this currency.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:15:26 AM

It is still young. Give it a chance and it might go soaring for a lot more use for different kinds of transaction. Plus there are not still a lot people who use it. We are still at low percentage of user with this currency.

Bitcoin future is bright and it is running in good roads upto success and for this years past it gain more strength and orice continues rising daily and let see only left for that is acceptance to the online store hope to be seen in near future a that bitcoin is accepted on ebay or any online store out there and let see what might happen to it. And for this year comes well let see bitcoin can get trust to more people around the globe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: