Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:49:18 AM

I think i am not yet ready to see bitcoint as a government currency because this is tax free and we already know what happnes to a tax free business.
I hope future of bitcoin is not for government currency.
It's too mainstream, let's hope future of bitcoin as a stable currency that can spend online or offline everywhere.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:03:30 AM

I think i am not yet ready to see bitcoint as a government currency because this is tax free and we already know what happnes to a tax free business.

True, every tax free thing was took down by the government. One sample is the news about the electronic cigarette. Due to the fact that there is no tax there plus the challenge is fighting the big tobacco companies. There are the one who will bring the e-cig down with the help of the media and the government. They would love to kill the people with tobaccos rather than use an alternative for health issues. The government takes a really high price from sin tax that is why they will help this companies.
RustyNoman

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:08:08 AM

I hope future of bitcoin is not for government currency.
It's too mainstream, let's hope future of bitcoin as a stable currency that can spend online or offline everywhere.

I beg the difference. I hope bitcoin can be a government currency, ie we can pay tax with bitcoin.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:20:03 AM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty bright, this is because of the halving is coming and more people are using the bitcoin these days, I even think its a matter of time before the bitcoin will be global with thousands of stores where you can pay with the bitcoin itself.
I hope the future will bring us a lot of benefits with the bitcoin.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:22:42 AM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty bright, this is because of the halving is coming and more people are using the bitcoin these days, I even think its a matter of time before the bitcoin will be global with thousands of stores where you can pay with the bitcoin itself.
Yes you're right. it has been seen with the current bitcoin price increase, slowly but surely. maybe someday you can redeem bitcoin wherever you want, just like the dollar today.
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:16:35 PM

Yes you're right. it has been seen with the current bitcoin price increase, slowly but surely. maybe someday you can redeem bitcoin wherever you want, just like the dollar today.

Yeah, that is possible but it will take a long time, but bitcoin as a digital currency has a very bright future for sure, as it gets more popular in future, it will be more powerful.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:41:31 PM

It's not about halving. Halving is only a tool for speculation. It's because behind of this technology it's pretty solid. It's a new way to spend/hoard money and invest. That's why there is more demand every day. Yes, the future is very bright, but it has no relation to upcoming halving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:10:55 PM

It's not about halving. Halving is only a tool for speculation. It's because behind of this technology it's pretty solid. It's a new way to spend/hoard money and invest. That's why there is more demand every day. Yes, the future is very bright, but it has no relation to upcoming halving.

Agree with you.The bitcoins future really looks promising.As more and more sites are using it,the more popular it is the better. More demand,command a higher price and thats beneficial for traders they make more profits.

Open for Campaigns
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:25:49 PM

Everything can happen with bitcoin, because this is the first generation developing this amazing technology, and there are no historic references about similar experiences. But I am not so convinced about the permanence of this current bitcoin concept for long, because the common nature of technology is the evolution.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:31:00 AM

the government will not be able to collect taxes to someone who has a bitcoin, it will never
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:21:18 AM

I'm only can pray and hope the future of bitcoin will be good and never dead, because if bitcoin dead now i'm not ready for it. and i hope many people will start using bitcoin in the future.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:21:59 AM

Bitcoin has a bright future. And that is very good I think. I hope that Bitcoin will be also more popular in the future. But you never know what is going to happen.
The value must rise too. That will be good for those people that had made a investment, so if the value rise they will get some huge profit. Patience is very important.
RustyNoman

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:54:37 AM

I'm only can pray and hope the future of bitcoin will be good and never dead, because if bitcoin dead now i'm not ready for it. and i hope many people will start using bitcoin in the future.

Do not worry about bitcoin. It will be developed further and adapt to the new environment. It will be stronger.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:05:56 AM

I assure you that bitcoin cannot be in regulation or control by anyone. including the government. they will not be able to ask for a tax on your property in bitcoin. of course it will be trouble. because the government will not know the amount of treasure in bitcoin
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:27:33 AM

I assure you that bitcoin cannot be in regulation or control by anyone. including the government. they will not be able to ask for a tax on your property in bitcoin. of course it will be trouble. because the government will not know the amount of treasure in bitcoin

See the benefits of bitcoin today not being controlled by the government?

Others want bitcoin to replace dollar. If it's done of course the government will divert all dollar terms to bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:32:05 AM

Do not worry about bitcoin. It will be developed further and adapt to the new environment. It will be stronger.

Yes it will be more stronger when the adoption level would go higher in the future, and more and more people would start using bitcoins as a currency.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:46:25 AM

Yes it will be more stronger when the adoption level would go higher in the future, and more and more people would start using bitcoins as a currency.

Unless it gets overtaken by an alt who has more potential than bitcoin. I'm not wishing it to happen though but it might.

JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:28:59 AM

Unless it gets overtaken by an alt who has more potential than bitcoin. I'm not wishing it to happen though but it might.

It's difficult to see that altcoin could overtake bitcoin  in future, as bitcoin is more attractive and more popular in compare to altcoin, bitcoin has a better future.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Hope is good and patience will also help. There is a lot that is happening that is why prices are really fluctuating. Limited people will understand how to use and they have to be really open minded to join this kind of community.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:57:30 AM

Bitcoin will have a very good future. I think the best future. Because the world is now becoming more digital and that is very good for Bitcoin.
I hope that more people will also use Bitcoin and that more people understand what Bitcoin is. Later I hope too that many stores will accept Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: