Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:59:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67067 times)
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:30:11 AM

I think the anonymity will be removed a state of stability will occur, banks and governments will adopt it and will support it more and I think the last price for it to achieve will be about $700 or around it.
you're right, just a matter of time until it happens, in the future will probably be a digital currency that is recognized by the whole world with a high price

This could possible happen in the near future as banks are now threaten by bitcoin,someday this will incorporate blockchain to their business so they can compete with bitcoin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:25:40 AM

I think the anonymity will be removed a state of stability will occur, banks and governments will adopt it and will support it more and I think the last price for it to achieve will be about $700 or around it.

you can not remove anonimity as it is something that is not part of bitcoin, but you can trace everything that has address related to it, the simple movements of the coins, however can not be traced and will remain so
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:43:56 PM

you're right, just a matter of time until it happens, in the future will probably be a digital currency that is recognized by the whole world with a high price

This could possible happen in the near future as banks are now threaten by bitcoin,someday this will incorporate blockchain to their business so they can compete with bitcoin.

That's true banks are scared of bitcoin and if bitcoin gets on mainstream banks would be facing a very tough competition from it in future.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:35:46 PM

The future of bitcoin is bright as it is growing at a moment and it will achieve new heights in future and more people will start using it and we will find many shops that will accept bitcoin as a payment method.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:40:40 PM

I think bitcoin has stalled a bit. The civil war that is going on is not helping. And for the first time, some alts are snapping at the heels of BTC. We might get to see a MySpace=>Facebook event if bitcoin doesn't get it's act together.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:28:43 PM

The future of bitcoin is bright as it is growing at a moment and it will achieve new heights in future and more people will start using it and we will find many shops that will accept bitcoin as a payment method.

I think it will deeply help bitcoin to achieve new heights if it gets adopted by many places and gets used by many shops as a payment method, because if it is used by shops and other places then people will also start using it as they will come to know about it and it will surely bring a positive change in the progress of bitcoin.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:39:04 PM

I think it will deeply help bitcoin to achieve new heights if it gets adopted by many places and gets used by many shops as a payment method, because if it is used by shops and other places then people will also start using it as they will come to know about it and it will surely bring a positive change in the progress of bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure as the adoption will reach to a next level then we can expect much better price in future.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

All facts saying that bitcoin will keep progressing and growing. Sure it's unpredicteble but anyway looking back in past we will see that bitcoin's price keep rising and i doubt that's smth will change.
I think it is not a fact. but people say like it it's just speculation from many people.
we still can only hope that it happens. I have no doubt about the future of bitcoin
Yeah these are speculations but keep remember that these speculations are not by the dreamers but a large number of them are financial experts and they are saying that the price will increase.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:01:51 PM

All facts saying that bitcoin will keep progressing and growing. Sure it's unpredicteble but anyway looking back in past we will see that bitcoin's price keep rising and i doubt that's smth will change.
I think it is not a fact. but people say like it it's just speculation from many people.
we still can only hope that it happens. I have no doubt about the future of bitcoin
Yeah these are speculations but keep remember that these speculations are not by the dreamers but a large number of them are financial experts and they are saying that the price will increase.

Yeah and that is the reason we are holding our coins for halving as majority of us have a feeling that we will see all time high price by halving so that we can sell at that time.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:07:14 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is having a good future as we can see it's growing up daily and also having a very motivated community, we expect that the price will get stable soon as well
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:15:45 PM

I think that the Bitcoin is having very shining future especially if the price will increase and get highest level soon.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:04:55 PM

I hope to be over the next 25 years here and able to keep earning bitcoins doing signatures,why those time well thats the time i will get my investment completed.Bitcoin has potencial and will keep bringing more and more people inside just to trade and try to make easy and fast income.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:11:51 PM

I hope to be over the next 25 years here and able to keep earning bitcoins doing signatures,why those time well thats the time i will get my investment completed.Bitcoin has potencial and will keep bringing more and more people inside just to trade and try to make easy and fast income.
I know a few people who are interested in using Bitcoin as a source of income, regardless of how much they'll actually earn. I've heard that they don't mind having some extra spending money, and Bitcoin is apparently on of their means to an end.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:43:01 AM

the future of bitcoin is depend about "how much comunity growing" and this time we can found more than 5 biggest bitcoin comunity in the world also the volume trading and spending more increasing each day.. Smiley

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:47:40 AM

the future of bitcoin is depend about "how much comunity growing" and this time we can found more than 5 biggest bitcoin comunity in the world also the volume trading and spending more increasing each day.. Smiley

bitcoin will be huge by the user. there are two options. bitcoin will be great for users or bitcoin will be submerged by the user. I invite you here to be able to deploy bitcoin to a new user. as more and more users are familiar with bitcoin the greater the future will be owned bitcoin.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:02:13 AM

bitcoin will be huge by the user. there are two options. bitcoin will be great for users or bitcoin will be submerged by the user. I invite you here to be able to deploy bitcoin to a new user. as more and more users are familiar with bitcoin the greater the future will be owned bitcoin.

greate idea. invite more people to use bitcoin.
last night i am talking about bitcoin with my family where he know about forex binary, after i introducing about how bitcoin trading work, now he interesting to join local exchanger site. and interesting to trade bitcoin Smiley
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:10:20 AM

greate idea. invite more people to use bitcoin.
last night i am talking about bitcoin with my family where he know about forex binary, after i introducing about how bitcoin trading work, now he interesting to join local exchanger site. and interesting to trade bitcoin Smiley

There are several gatherings were bitcoin is being introduce to the market as a fast payment system and it take less fee compare to others.
When people like this who pushes bitcoin to the market is a great.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:16:16 AM

I'm bad at predicting, but I have a feel that bitcoin gets huge as it has audience in millions.
If the price goes up, it's good for those who already have it.

If the price goes down, people will think it's the right time to buy the bitcoin and get profit when it rises. When many buy, it eventually goes up again and up again, it's just a win win with bitcoin Cheesy
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:38:57 AM

I'm bad at predicting, but I have a feel that bitcoin gets huge as it has audience in millions.

If the price goes down, people will think it's the right time to buy the bitcoin and get profit when it rises. When many buy, it eventually goes up again and up again, it's just a win win with bitcoin Cheesy

Many people hope the price of bitcoin always goes up and increase. But the bitcoin price not always increase, when someday the price going so high, people will notice the future of bitcoin is really good.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:20:59 AM

Many people hope the price of bitcoin always goes up and increase. But the bitcoin price not always increase, when someday the price going so high, people will notice the future of bitcoin is really good.

Everyone is positive that the price will go up as soon as the demands gets higher or there are many people to join the current volume of user in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: