Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:43:12 AM

I am very confident and believe bitcoin has a tremendous opportunity to become a medium of payment in the world. payment media is recognized by many countries. bitcoin must have a special device that is easy to use. it all can attract people who are not familiar with the technology to use bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:28:53 AM

Who knows..it's can be SO different after halfing i don't even know what we will get. It can be so high price or not. But anyway we all hope that we will be rich with our coins in future.

I think that the next halving will help to stabilize the Bitcoin's price and also getting it higher level, so more users will start supporting it worldwide.
LOL bitcoin price it will be difficult to stabilize it may take centuries mate because the fluctuation is inherent in bitcoin. if the fluctuations disappear certainly trader do not like it

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:34:03 AM

Who knows..it's can be SO different after halfing i don't even know what we will get. It can be so high price or not. But anyway we all hope that we will be rich with our coins in future.

I think that the next halving will help to stabilize the Bitcoin's price and also getting it higher level, so more users will start supporting it worldwide.
LOL bitcoin price it will be difficult to stabilize it may take centuries mate because the fluctuation is inherent in bitcoin. if the fluctuations disappear certainly trader do not like it

Its fluctuating so much because of the halving and all bitcoin hasnt been mine yet, when all the bitcoin has been mine eventually we will see a stable price in the market.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:53:44 AM

Its fluctuating so much because of the halving and all bitcoin hasnt been mine yet, when all the bitcoin has been mine eventually we will see a stable price in the market.

I don't think so, bitcoin price is not going to be stable even after halving, it will always keep getting high or coming low, as @betohell said if the price of bitcoin gets stable then what the traders will do after that?
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin price is not going to be stable even after halving, it will always keep getting high or coming low, as @betohell said if the price of bitcoin gets stable then what the traders will do after that?

Price stability depends on user base and the market cap, and at a moment the market cap of bitcoin is too small so you cannot expect stable price in it, if adoption goes to next level then we can expect price stability.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:23:48 PM

I am very confident and believe bitcoin has a tremendous opportunity to become a medium of payment in the world. payment media is recognized by many countries. bitcoin must have a special device that is easy to use. it all can attract people who are not familiar with the technology to use bitcoin.
is it possible bitcoin used without internet? such as making physical version. of course many people will be interested in bitcoin. and think that bitcoin is real money right

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 02:13:53 PM

is it possible bitcoin used without internet? such as making physical version. of course many people will be interested in bitcoin. and think that bitcoin is real money right
It kinda has "bit" in the name. The keys are a bit long to transfer over the phone.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:03:00 PM

The future of bitcoin seems to be good as it is getting more popular day by day and we are finding more users using bitcoins and investing their money into it, so I think the future of bitcoin is pretty safe.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:35:22 PM

The future of bitcoin seems to be good as it is getting more popular day by day and we are finding more users using bitcoins and investing their money into it, so I think the future of bitcoin is pretty safe.

Yes it will survive atleast for next decade as bitcoin is still in younger age and we can expect that it will grow more in future and I don't think that bitcoin will die very soon.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:50:24 PM

Yes it will survive atleast for next decade as bitcoin is still in younger age and we can expect that it will grow more in future and I don't think that bitcoin will die very soon.
Bitcoin definitely has the potential to survive for the next decade, the question comes down to how many people are willing to keep using it and supporting it for that amount of time.

I think there is the strong userbase behind it who are willing to continue using it, but time will tell.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:16:53 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very good if you ask me due to the halving that is coming this year also.
Another fact is that the bitcoin is growing very fast.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:29:56 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very good if you ask me due to the halving that is coming this year also.
Another fact is that the bitcoin is growing very fast.

That's right. The halving coming in next few months will be a great support for bitcoin to grow the users of it's community and to get adopted by many other places so that it can grow even more in coming years.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:18:47 PM

What are the future projections for Bitcoin?

well first of all, we can't really know what future of bitcoin will looks like, we can just predict,

and  i think that it will be very popular, even more than it is now, everyone should use bitcoin then, like after 20 years, might be alternative currency in lots of countries
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:53:37 AM

What are the future projections for Bitcoin?

well first of all, we can't really know what future of bitcoin will looks like, we can just predict,

and  i think that it will be very popular, even more than it is now, everyone should use bitcoin then, like after 20 years, might be alternative currency in lots of countries

Yes the future of bitcoin will be stable as it will be more popular and widely used and accepted in many countries so we can also expect much higher price in future as adoption level will be also improved by then.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:58:16 AM

Bitcoin is already growing up and reaching a great success compared with other crypto currencies, in just short amount of time till now. So we predict it will have a shining future as it's community is growing up as well.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:08:15 AM

Cryptocoin/Bitcoin making banks fear bankruptcy, then goverment warn people to use bitcoin. if each country warn it, then newbie not interesting to use cryptocurrency, so how about future of bitcoin?
Aamir1

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

Cryptocoin/Bitcoin making banks fear bankruptcy, then goverment warn people to use bitcoin. if each country warn it, then newbie not interesting to use cryptocurrency, so how about future of bitcoin?

I don't know about banks feeling the fear of being bankrupt but your post will surely makes the users of bitcoin feel fear of bitcoin being lost in future.
We should think positive about anything, we should think of bitcoin touching sky in coming time and being accepted and used by every single place and person.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:08:56 AM

The future of the bitcoin is very bright due to the fact the bitcoin itself is gonna be a lot bigger in the couple years.
Another thing is the halving it will let the bitcoin go higher and maybe in about a year its even gets stable.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:58:55 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very bright due to the fact the bitcoin itself is gonna be a lot bigger in the couple years.
Another thing is the halving it will let the bitcoin go higher and maybe in about a year its even gets stable.
I'm hope you are right dude. Everbody waiting for bitcoin stable high price. But i am not sure what will happen with bitcoin after halving, price can go lower then 400$ anytime

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:50:45 AM

I'm hope you are right dude. Everbody waiting for bitcoin stable high price. But i am not sure what will happen with bitcoin after halving, price can go lower then 400$ anytime
We all hope that it will have a good future. But you can never know what will happen in the future.
Because it is a currency it is so hard to predict that you never know what to do and that is the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: