Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:42:50 AM

The future project can be that paypal will allow to trade bitcoins, big shows(like amazon) will integrate bitcoin as the payment method etc.
It's impossible that paypal will officially allow bitcoin. Paypal don't like to deal with his rivals.
Actually they do. Paypal payments hub, which is for merchants, takes Bitcoin payments. I haven't tried it myself but on the site it says that Bitcoin can be processed by their payments hub.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:07:03 PM

Bright
definetly bright.

Maybe even if bitcoin will be not main world alternative currency all this movement goes too far. People realize that there is possible to have some alternative fo personal finance and banking system. Blockchain is future

sure is this will be future or at least prime alternative
maybe we will receive someday paycheck in btc or something

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:17:16 PM

There are millions of different answers to this question since everyone has their own idea and speculations and expectations of how bitcoin will grow or now.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:23:47 PM

I can't see the future so I don't know. But I just thin in the future that every supermarket will accept bitcoin.

And that the price of bitcoin will be 1500 dollar or more.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:28:18 PM

There are millions of different answers to this question since everyone has their own idea and speculations and expectations of how bitcoin will grow or now.

Yeah some speculations is just non-sense but some are good. But we will see what the future of bitcoin well be.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

The future project can be that paypal will allow to trade bitcoins, big shows(like amazon) will integrate bitcoin as the payment method etc.
It's impossible that paypal will officially allow bitcoin. Paypal don't like to deal with his rivals.

I wouldn't exclude this out. It's a possible thing that could happen with paypal if they figure out a way to get some profits of off it too.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:34:13 PM

What are the future projections for Bitcoin?

That all of people well know about of bitcoin and they will use it.

And that the price will increase.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:20:43 PM

Of course we're all wanting for the price to increase

But I'm sure there are some people out there who are wanting for it to decrease a bit so they can stack up some bitcoins
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

I wouldn't exclude this out. It's a possible thing that could happen with paypal if they figure out a way to get some profits of off it too.

the louder paypal says it won't happen, the more i believe it will happen. paypal can surely make profits if they at some point include a bitcoin balance in every paypal account. it can also function as sort of exchange to convert fiat balance to btc balance and vice versa. it's something they must consider.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:28:31 PM

Of course we're all wanting for the price to increase

But I'm sure there are some people out there who are wanting for it to decrease a bit so they can stack up some bitcoins

if they are waiting for the price increase, they can begin to stack up already right now, so it does not make any sense to wait for the price to decrease
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:00:20 PM

The future is bright! That's all I can say. Bitcoin has many possible use cases and many of these use cases have possibility to disrupt the conventional way of doing business and executing things. Which are these use cases, I won't even list them, you will research them by yourself.

Also, which ones of these use cases will get fully developed and functioning is rest to be seen, but the devs and the whole community is currently working on the development and doing a heck of a job in my opinion!
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:09:37 AM

A hot debate is about the blocksize and probably that will be solved if not before then after the halving, because things are getting bigger the block size should be increased too, so i consider this as the next big project about bitcoin.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:35:07 PM

lot of speculations if we're talking about future of bitcoin but probably in the future bitcoin will be accepted to the countries who banned bitcoin currently such a Bolivia, Ecuador, Vietnam or etc also my country will legalize and admit bitcoin as the new currency
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:57:02 PM

lot of speculations if we're talking about future of bitcoin but probably in the future bitcoin will be accepted to the countries who banned bitcoin currently such a Bolivia, Ecuador, Vietnam or etc also my country will legalize and admit bitcoin as the new currency

its bound to happen question is will be tomorrow or in couple of years cuz this is the future of everything
consider that you dont need to have paper money and you will save ecosystem no more cutting trees

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:07:27 PM

You're right.Nobody knows what will happen.That's why in the end we all are fishing in murkey waters and hope for the big catch right!
And I'm pretty sure that those countries who have banned Bitcoin and planning to do this will regret this one day and will have to pull back that decision.Bitcoin has way too much potential to deny this when your neighbours around will all benefit from it.
spirit of btc

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:16:00 PM

Swiss has already made bitcoin a legal one, for us just one country which accepts bitcoin is enough .Even when all other countries ban it , we will be able to sell and buy bitcoins from swiss exchanges.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:38:05 PM

I see the future of bitcoin like they are flying cars and every one is with there phones buying groceries and paying with there mobile with ther bitcoin wallet.

That will be the future of bitcoin.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:38:46 AM

We all believe that bitcoin will become widely adopted. If it wouldn't, we wouldn't be here, would we? There are plenty of other forums for other things.

I personally think bitcoin has alot of potential, which it has barely touched.
lindin99

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:04:00 AM

IMO I see bitcoin price increasing to the level of around $1000 in the coming year, BTC adoption and use is increasing and many other investor are going it and putting funding and not the same amount of sellers so the demand is increasing with less offering specially with all the bitcoins that are out of circulation (lost or confiscated etc...).
tom555

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:43:23 PM

this!

Bitcoin price projections for 2016

The projections for this year have been somewhat realistic following the previous year’s price fluctuations. At the time, the possibility of one Bitcoin being worth $1 million was not considered impossible, but now more than 60 percent of the community believe this is unrealistic.
WedbushAmerican securities firm Wedbush recently released a report speculating about the Bitcoin price in 2016. The report claimed that due to cryptocurrency’s potential to cut costs, its demand and use is increasing in the e-commerce, remittance and micropayments industries.
The report predicts that, in future years, Bitcoin will be able to cut down online payment fees from three to eight percent to less than 0.5 percent, while also reducing the cost of remittances from five to 10 percent to less than one percent.
Wedbush estimates that the Bitcoin price will hover around 400 dollars in 2016. The major reasoning behind their claim is the belief in Bitcoin’s ability to take over financial payments such as remittances and online payments.
The company speculates that by 2025 Bitcoin will amount to 10 percent of all online payments, 20 percent of the remittance market and 20 percent of the micropayments market. They concluded that the Bitcoin network will account for almost $596 billion in the financial market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: