Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 01:30:47 PM

The best way to collect the bitcoin is to get paid in the bitcoin by your employer. Overstock pay its employee with bitcoin.

That is a good way also to collect bitcoins but maybe the place you are working in is not able to pay you in bitcoins, so you also have the option to buy bitcoins yourself after getting your salary and hold them until the price goes up and then sell them to earn profit from your salary.
And if you get all sallary in bitcoins, it can cause problems, because you need to have local currency money for daily needs like food, car fuel, pay bills. And it would be hard to pay for it all bitcoin, because it's still hard to find places where bitcoin accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:36:40 PM

Guys I tried to collect BTC from faucets I guess it's just a waste of time Sad what shoiuld i do ? can anyone tell me tricks or anything
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:28:46 PM

Guys I tried to collect BTC from faucets I guess it's just a waste of time Sad what shoiuld i do ? can anyone tell me tricks or anything
I guess you need to wait 2months and rank  your account to full member or atleast member. In that way you will be eligible to join signature campaign and will give you profit for a long-term if you do well. Or while makign your account up, you can also look for different services offered in our Marketplace section. The last thing I can offer to suggest is to create specific accounts that you can sell in Digital Goods like Ymail, Bing, Gmail, etc.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:40:23 PM

The best way to collect the bitcoin is to get paid in the bitcoin by your employer. Overstock pay its employee with bitcoin.

Well that is right it is a good thing that you are going to be paid with bitcoins and you are going to request it to your employer.
But of course it is not going to be easy if it is going to happen that way because we all know that it is not just like that.
You must first introduce bitcoin to your company.

that's not good way you just expect a wage from your employer with accept bitcoin. as long as you work for someone else, the results will not be many. but if you have more skills or you do it yourself, as trade was better to collect bitcoin. because you do not need to work hard and become exhausted.

For me, if you are going to be paid with bitcoin that is going to be hard at all. Because bitcoin has value and it is different from your salary's rate.
What if you are going to be paid with bitcoin and the price is good. But suddenly the price falls then you worked for a low fee.
But if the price is going to increase then you are lucky.

nah, maybe this could be a concern, when we receive a salary in the form of bitcoin, then when the prices are falling so fast. and you do not receive your full salary, this could be a disadvantage.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:00:53 PM

Be active in the forum, keep reading the posts and threads to gain every possible knowledge about bitcoin and after some time when your account rank grows and you will have much knowledge about bitcoin then join a signature campaign and start earning and holding bitcoins from it, till then you may try faucets as well if you want to earn a little.
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:17:15 PM

The best way to earn bitcoij online is to use fauce dice sites ,the ln it is good to play poker tournaments eith free entires which gives you big prizes but you deposit nothing fdom your own pocket.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:19:48 PM

The best way to earn bitcoij online is to use fauce dice sites ,the ln it is good to play poker tournaments eith free entires which gives you big prizes but you deposit nothing fdom your own pocket.
Don't you think that is an risky way to earn bitcoin as  there are more chances of loosing it in compare to earning we need to find safer ways to collect bitcoins.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:31:06 AM

Faucet and dice together are probably more meanless as faucets are just a waste of time and dices are not designed to earn you profits everyday.
Better to find another and better way of collecting bitcoins then wasting your time and energy there.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:37:49 AM

Faucet and dice together are probably more meanless as faucets are just a waste of time and dices are not designed to earn you profits everyday.
Better to find another and better way of collecting bitcoins then wasting your time and energy there.

Those both methods are really such a waste of time, faucets could earn you a little amount while dice could lose your bitcoin  in a fast way. Yes,its better to find much better ways on how to collect but  it would be ideal to invest some money because collecting btc without investment would be difficult.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:41:58 AM

Those both methods are really such a waste of time, faucets could earn you a little amount while dice could lose your bitcoin  in a fast way. Yes,its better to find much better ways on how to collect but  it would be ideal to invest some money because collecting btc without investment would be difficult.

It is not difficult to collect bitcoins without investment, but it is difficult to earn a lot of bitcoins without any investment.
Someone can earn bitcoins through selling his services or signature campaigns without any investment, and if someone wants to earn more he will need to invest money in trading or something else that will generate profits for him.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:46:57 AM

An easy, but fairly slow way to earn is by using faucets. It's not efficient and is usually seen as a time waster. Another way is by joining a signature campaign, which is faster. Offering a service or selling products here on the forum is another way.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:52:03 AM

It is not difficult to collect bitcoins without investment, but it is difficult to earn a lot of bitcoins without any investment.
Someone can earn bitcoins through selling his services or signature campaigns without any investment, and if someone wants to earn more he will need to invest money in trading or something else that will generate profits for him.

I agree with you and it is really possible to earn bitcoins even you don't have investments. But I would say that it is going to be better if you are going to put some investments into trading with the bitcoins that you are going to earn with your signature campaign or your services that you are going to offer to the people here in forum.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:47:14 PM

I agree with you and it is really possible to earn bitcoins even you don't have investments. But I would say that it is going to be better if you are going to put some investments into trading with the bitcoins that you are going to earn with your signature campaign or your services that you are going to offer to the people here in forum.

Yeah there are many ways to earn bitcoin but it you want go safe without any risk of investing then signature campaign is the key.
nevi111

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:05:01 PM

Buying bitcoins and then do sports betting is a good option to get some profit and collect more and more bitcoins in a less time than any other methods.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 08:24:39 PM

Buying bitcoins and then do sports betting is a good option to get some profit and collect more and more bitcoins in a less time than any other methods.
Sports betting is great way to earn bitcoin if you have good knowledge about sport. I thinked that I understand football and basketball like an expert, but my bets were mostly unlucky. I'm still betting on sports, but my earnings mostly stays in same place - ~50% wins and ~50% loss.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:15:16 PM

Sports betting is great way to earn bitcoin if you have good knowledge about sport. I thinked that I understand football and basketball like an expert, but my bets were mostly unlucky. I'm still betting on sports, but my earnings mostly stays in same place - ~50% wins and ~50% loss.

Yeah if you are following any particular sport then I think it will become easier for you to make profits from it, as I prefer to gamble on tennis and cricket as I hold sound knowledge of it.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:42:28 PM

Why not do the research on here and learn what you can do.  We can tell you anything and you may follow what we say.  You never know what that will lead you and what you will have to do.  You could be wasting your time with what we all say, so I recommend reading and learning.  Follow the path you make.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀