Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:18:05 AM

I would think getting a job would be the first step.

if you can earn bitcoin directly basides earning them via buuying with your job it would be better

i would see earning bitcoin as a side job with your primarily job

Exactly I see it as a hobby myself.  I consider myself bigger then "home" miner with my mining area.  But consider myself a hobby miner.  I do it for profit.... and for fun.  A lot lose site of the fun part on forums I think.

But a primary job is best to have.  You will go much further with it to support your BTC hobby.  In most cases at least.
Yes probably bitcoin in my opinion is a second job because I also have a regular job in the real world. And bitcoin mining can be done at any time in the time that we want. So we are happy with the state mining bitcoin. And to collect bitcoin I liked was of the signature campaign.

Mining will not give you good profits at this stage, but trading can be a better option to make some extra profits in short term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:59:42 AM

collect bitcoins through faucets,gambling,signature campaigns,avatar campaigns, offer your services , skills and talents.
The only way to earn from gambling without risking bitcoin is using faucet only. It is possible but takes a lot of time to reach a deposit.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:41:19 AM

collect bitcoins through faucets,gambling,signature campaigns,avatar campaigns, offer your services , skills and talents.
you are doing what from them? faucets are not worth to give time it is good for who don't have any knowledge about bitcoin and have so many times for claim faucet. yes if some one know how to make referrals. then he can generate good money from faucets.
better try other ways.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:13:57 AM

you are doing what from them? faucets are not worth to give time it is good for who don't have any knowledge about bitcoin and have so many times for claim faucet. yes if some one know how to make referrals. then he can generate good money from faucets.
better try other ways.

you know or you do not know what to do from satoshi...
if you do not know...better is to learn it of course.
if you do  know what to do from satoshi...then you can use faucets.
If i understand:
faucets is a bad way...but having referrals is a good way...
Sorry,but if something is bad for me...i do not search to find referrals for bad things...
I only propose referral links if I feel it is good...for every one.

Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:37:59 AM

The only way to earn from gambling without risking bitcoin is using faucet only. It is possible but takes a lot of time to reach a deposit.
faucet is without risk, but it also is not worth even without risk, since the results were very small.
the only one best way without risk is a signature campaign.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:07:17 PM

faucet is without risk, but it also is not worth even without risk, since the results were very small.

Agreed, if you are investing your time and energy then you should expect returns according to the efforts your are putting, and signature campaign can offer you that.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:16:22 PM

Agreed, if you are investing your time and energy then you should expect returns according to the efforts your are putting, and signature campaign can offer you that.

All people do not see only the return...all people do not like write all the day "faucets are bad" and "sign campaign are good"...just to earn satoshi...(lol)

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:52:10 PM

All people do not see only the return...all people do not like write all the day "faucets are bad" and "sign campaign are good"...just to earn satoshi...(lol)

People are all like, shut up and do signature campaign. Actually you can make tons of money out of faucets. How? Referrals. Look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445004.0 and imagine how much can he earn from that referrals. You might want to read his thread as well. He stated that there are some spikes that he's getting a lot from these referral.

I suggest that you create a rotator or your own website and use that to promote you referrals for faucet instead of staying all day solving captchas and doing faucets. Learn how to promote your website and people will come rushing to your referral list. Cheesy Goodluck! Cheesy

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:07:32 PM

Faucets are bad due to you spend hours for cents of payment.  It's the amount of time and payment that make them bad.  It's a good idea... just pay does not equal out.   Sig campaigns if used right can be good.  If you treat it as a bonus and do your normal forum posting... that is good deal.  If your spamming and not normal posting habits then it's bad. 

So I would say faucets bad due to pay, sig's depend on your use of them.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:58:59 AM

better try other ways.

If i understand:
Sorry,but if something is bad for me...i do not search to find referrals for bad things...
I think all methods to get bitcoin nothing bad because I'm sure everything is beneficial. But the results are very different. For faucet may be more suitable to be played by beginners because certainly bitcoin beginners should know and could not try the signature campaign. All methods here well in my opinion.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:04:35 AM

Faucets are bad due to you spend hours for cents of payment.  It's the amount of time and payment that make them bad.  It's a good idea... just pay does not equal out.   Sig campaigns if used right can be good.  If you treat it as a bonus and do your normal forum posting... that is good deal.  If your spamming and not normal posting habits then it's bad. 

So I would say faucets bad due to pay, sig's depend on your use of them.
Yes true but I think everything is useful for its part, respectively. Like faucets, taps often used by newbie who recently joined the bitcoin and have not been able to join the signature campaign so that they can only play the faucet. While the signature campaign can only be played if this board has reached level min Jr. Member and should not spam because it could risk incurred. Likewise, other means such as trade, selling services, etc. It also requires the expertise of its own. So essentially I do not think there's a method here harmful if used on each portion.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:25:33 AM

better try other ways.

If i understand:
I think all methods to get bitcoin nothing bad because I'm sure everything is beneficial. But the results are very different. For faucet may be more suitable to be played by beginners because certainly bitcoin beginners should know and could not try the signature campaign. All methods here well in my opinion.
yes you are right all the way is very useful, especially the free way. so you do not ask to get a great result, if you do not want to spend your money for capital to get bigger.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:20:43 AM

I have an habit of making it quick, so I will surely choose gambling and trading even though its risky I can afford to take that risk to earn quick money.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:17:23 AM

I have an habit of making it quick, so I will surely choose gambling and trading even though its risky I can afford to take that risk to earn quick money.

If it suites you, and you are comfortable with it, definitely go for it, it all depends on what really a man can do to earn the quickest..Honestly, if we keep on copying others way, it might lead to failure...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:26:52 PM

If it suites you, and you are comfortable with it, definitely go for it, it all depends on what really a man can do to earn the quickest..Honestly, if we keep on copying others way, it might lead to failure...

When one is interested in gambling or making quick money without others decision he needs to go upon doing it by taking risk rather than avoiding it by hearing users opinion.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 02:37:59 PM

people are to much taken with the best solution...
they forget the less best solutions...
they forget that it is often possible to do both...
I can programme my sites...
but often you need concentration...and the environment is not the best to programme...
I never programme when I watch TV...
But then I can claim faucets.
Of course claiming faucet is waste of time...
But I claim only faucets when I have 20 seconds to spend and generally during I do other things.
So faucets are for me never waste of time.
I waste more time on forums than on faucets (lol)

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:40:38 PM

When one is interested in gambling or making quick money without others decision he needs to go upon doing it by taking risk rather than avoiding it by hearing users opinion.

If you are good at gambling then you should gamble without  thinking of anything else as you can really make a quick money from gambling which is not possible by other means.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

If you are good at gambling then you should gamble without  thinking of anything else as you can really make a quick money from gambling which is not possible by other means.

I feel its good to gamble sometimes as if we win then we can really earn fast money, but we cannot avoid the risk factor attached with it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:33:19 PM

people are to much taken with the best solution...
they forget the less best solutions...
they forget that it is often possible to do both...
I can programme my sites...
but often you need concentration...and the environment is not the best to programme...
I never programme when I watch TV...
But then I can claim faucets.
Of course claiming faucet is waste of time...
But I claim only faucets when I have 20 seconds to spend and generally during I do other things.
So faucets are for me never waste of time.
I waste more time on forums than on faucets (lol)

Faucets are a waste of time no matter what your doing.  So you can spend hours of tv time claiming faucets?   That is not a very fun way to watch tv.   And you might get a few dollars a month if your do many many hours.

It takes your attention as you have to put capatcha on most.. so you are putting all your attention on it.  Also you are using more electricity then you make off faucet.  So you are losing money.   No one can ever convince me faucets are good way to spend time.  Only a very few get decent pay they are owners or big reffers.
Kairoz

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:21:09 AM

Go to a faucet and get accustomed to your wallet.

Now, I think faucets are a loss of time, so don't think or try to collect satoshis there. Probably at the end of the month you won't have a single dollar in BTC. They paid too little. You will think you're making money because you're winning 10,000 satoshis a day, but that's nothing. The number makes you think it's a lot because is big, but it's not that much.

So, now that you know how to send and receive BTC, buy some. You don't need to begin with a lot. Just one dollar, ten dollars. Whatever you want. You can buy BTC on localbitcoins, though I think there are better places. Not sure, search yourself.

Now you can bet or you can trading, pick your method. At first use little amounts for acquire experience. When you're ready, start to collect BTC and write your destiny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: