Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:54:42 PM

Well what I am doing right now to earn bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign. This has a daily pay out which is better than others. What I am doing is keep posting comments on the topics indicated here in the forum. You just need to be more patient to do them...
Very true signature campaign is very easy to do and the results are very productive.
Maybe it's that I enjoy doing to get bitcoin easily.
but you can not earn a lot of money with that because signature campaigns only allow to make you some small money

if you want to earn some bigger sums then you should try working for bitcoins maybe making some promotional videos or stuff like that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:40:05 PM

Well,I recommend faucet cos that's how I get some few btc as a Newbie and trust me it feel so good to own some btc. Though, some faucet asd not paying much

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
silentkiller

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:34:21 AM

Well,I recommend faucet cos that's how I get some few btc as a Newbie and trust me it feel so good to own some btc. Though, some faucet asd not paying much
Faucet is not profitable anymore, theres a lot of things thats better than collecting btc through  faucets. I suggest, if you have  skills in grapic designs  or any related web skills, den try to post on services section and post there what you can do.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:22:18 AM

Faucet is not profitable anymore, theres a lot of things thats better than collecting btc through  faucets. I suggest, if you have  skills in grapic designs  or any related web skills, den try to post on services section and post there what you can do.

I tried to claim on FaucetBox list but there is only garbage there! Top faucets on that list give 100 satoshi only.  Angry

Some rotators have good faucets but they are always out of funds. Hard to have a good "harvest day" with faucets...

You are right, better to offer a service to earn some money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:49:35 AM

That's right, faucets this time are almost a waste of time and resources.. you can claim a few and yet you have to click a lot and answer a captcha, not to mention that you have to visit lots of faucet just to accumulate 100k satoshi a day... Skills are a great asset if you really want to have good amount of bitcoin, you can sell your service and be payed with bitcoin..
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:28:53 AM

That's right, faucets this time are almost a waste of time and resources..

Yeah Cry popular rich usa faucets (yourbtc,fastbtc and other 13) from today pay half?and refferal is 35% (was 50%).
Faucets slowly bent  Undecided
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:02:26 AM

Hello,
You can surf faucets to earn easy satoshis.If you want more,you can work for bitcoin.
this is not op want, he just want to store his bitcoin and earn some interest from it aka investing, if you suggest faucet actually it just dust, you are literally wasting your precious time to earn some pennies, and it's not worthed anymore, typing in a captha company might be better than that
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:21:58 AM

i am learning new things to earn bitcoin, but i could not find a single concrete reply explaining these things in detail  . i would like to learn about trading with bitcoin
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:04:32 AM

i am learning new things to earn bitcoin, but i could not find a single concrete reply explaining these things in detail  . i would like to learn about trading with bitcoin

what exactly do you want to learn about earning with bitcoin that is not explained here?

also trading is not something that can be explained in one comment here. you have to use google to find some resources to learn the basics and the rest is just experience.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 08:04:51 AM

That's right, faucets this time are almost a waste of time and resources..

Yeah Cry popular rich usa faucets (yourbtc,fastbtc and other 13) from today pay half?and refferal is 35% (was 50%).
Faucets slowly bent  Undecided

it is because you do not chose the best faucets.
I bet with you that many people will regret that they have not used my U2cloudmining system because now the reward is only 500 satoshi or so per claim.
but each claim makes dividend...and the ones who have believed in it will have advance.
Advance means they will own more shares when the site will be more profitable.
Earning satoshi during the sleep is not waste of time (lol)

Look all these start-ups
if big profit...it is always for the ones who have believed in them at the start...after once all is in normal roll...it is easy but then the profit is less.
Look at my U2cloudmining system...when at the start it was possible for investors to invest real satoshi...it was risky for them and now they will certainly have profit.
Be careful with systems who promises you too much...

Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:49:37 PM

Well what I am doing right now to earn bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign. This has a daily pay out which is better than others. What I am doing is keep posting comments on the topics indicated here in the forum. You just need to be more patient to do them...
Very true signature campaign is very easy to do and the results are very productive.
but you can not earn a lot of money with that because signature campaigns only allow to make you some small money

if you want to earn some bigger sums then you should try working for bitcoins maybe making some promotional videos or stuff like that
Actually I do not have the intention to try to mine bitcoin through other methods besides the signature campaign. Signature campaign because I think they can provide fairly good results and is easy of course. Maybe later if I already have my intention would be to try it.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:52:03 PM

Actually if you want to study abroad should try it too directly so that you can get used to. Actually I was thinking to start trading but I am still a bit skeptical.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:55:36 PM

Actually if you want to study abroad should try it too directly so that you can get used to. Actually I was thinking to start trading but I am still a bit skeptical.
actually you can learn from a close friend. as I am currently studying trading of friends in the group trading and there I get a lot of information and tips on trading Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:56:42 PM

I don't think he should try trading without knowing anything about it, he could possibly lose anything he put in their without experience, he should do some research first and find if how all that is done and then he should try it out for a test if he had learnt the ways or not, he can find many information about it on google.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:11:55 PM

Yes,you're right about having some skills and that's why I'm trying to do some homework either so I can have some skills but when you said faucet is not profitable, I disagree with you on that cos if you choose the right faucet you will smile

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 09:19:29 PM

Yes,you're right about having some skills and that's why I'm trying to do some homework either so I can have some skills but when you said faucet is not profitable, I disagree with you on that cos if you choose the right faucet you will smile

If you chose the right faucets you will even laugh...
and if you chose my U2cloudmining system you will lol...

Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:43:09 AM

I don't think he should try trading without knowing anything about it, he could possibly lose anything he put in their without experience, he should do some research first and find if how all that is done and then he should try it out for a test if he had learnt the ways or not, he can find many information about it on google.
Yes indeed if you want to trade one must know how to do we did not lose and can earn a profit. Maybe she should learn first slowly and try to trade slowly.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:45:56 AM

Actually I do not have the intention to try to mine bitcoin through other methods besides the signature campaign. Signature campaign because I think they can provide fairly good results and is easy of course. Maybe later if I already have my intention would be to try it.

Use faucet for collect a bitcoin is not good for long term because not worth for your time also you can't earn lot of bitcoin and if you want to earn more bitcoin enrolling signature campaign and trading...
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:46:34 AM

Yes if you have a skill you can sell skills in order to make profits. And the faucet in my opinion remains favorable but the benefits are not as much a signature campaign and more. So many people consider it a waste of time because if it could produce that much why choose less? So is not it? I do not know where the faucet that generates productive as possible if you know could be shared here.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:05:11 AM

Collecting bitcoin is not simple. Time is much required to get earning from the bitcoin. Now the methods of earning bitcoin is increasing gradually.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: