Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:45:04 AM

Maybe for this moment , signatures campaign is very good choice for me and the most of people who there in bitcointalk forum to collect bitcoin. I looking for bitcoin in my spare time and signatures campaign is very match with that.

Ok and when it not your spare time. Which ways do you suggest are the  best way to collect bitcoin?

get some btc, you can hit up a faucet although i really don't recommend this. the amount of btc you will get is very low.

Yes for beginners may play faucet is still very understandable but if it had been a long time in bitcoin and the already high level should try a method to obtain bitcoin others who were more beneficial to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gilligans

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:48:27 AM

Besides faucets, without any special skills at all, is there any other way?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:30:42 AM

I'm going to guess you are a troll with new account to post this.  To earn decent you need skills or resources.  So you can invest if you have resources.   But if you think your going to get rich for free... no you will not.   

But read through thread there are MANY way's to make a little.  Just keep expectations in line with small gains without skills/resources.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:53:19 AM

Just do task. Go to the services section of this forum, you can find many services needed there. You just have to know your skills and knowledge so you can select where to fit.Another is through signature campaign.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:13:12 AM

Without any special skills you may earn some but they will be equal to faucets because the more you work the more you earn.
Just keep searching in the forum or outside the forum to find methods beside faucets to earn without any special skills.
You could earn some with signature campaign, since you are a newbie so you won't be able to do that.
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:20:39 AM

I will use some faucet and collect some bitcoin. In the process, I will become familiar with the bitcoin and learn about it.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:34:21 AM

Maybe for this moment , signatures campaign is very good choice for me and the most of people who there in bitcointalk forum to collect bitcoin. I looking for bitcoin in my spare time and signatures campaign is very match with that.
Sign campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin without risks. Just save it and make an investment to some of the legit sites. But at first, avoid gambling and trading for they will take all your money someday.

But how would you know a legit site cos I'm scared of investing my bitcoin due some scam investment site out there.

I suggest you stay away from investment sites as 80% of them just runaway. They might pay you at first, second, and third cashout but they are just waiting for the right time to leave. They will eventually runaway no matter what their campaign is saying (i.e. lifetime investment, 1 year investment, 2 weeks ROI, etc) especially those HYIP.

If you really want to invest your btc, try holding on to them for a little longer. It is believed by most users in this forum that in less than 12 weeks, btc price will go up. Holding on to your bitcoin and then selling them for a higher price is also considered as investment. Cheesy

I will use some faucet and collect some bitcoin. In the process, I will become familiar with the bitcoin and learn about it.

I really don't think using faucet and collecting coins from it will make you familiar with bitcoin and learn about it. I think you mean on the time being, you'll study about bitcoin?

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:36:20 PM

Start collecting from signature campaign or faucets and that is the best way to collect btc as that is the best way and returns are assured.

I was been mining is also one of the best to get bitcoin but all my effort on learn was footless. Can somebody just help

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
hulla

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

I'm going to guess you are a troll with new account to post this.  To earn decent you need skills or resources.  So you can invest if you have resources.   But if you think your going to get rich for free... no you will not.   

But read through thread there are MANY way's to make a little.  Just keep expectations in line with small gains without skills/resources.

Where do know that is secure, scam free and good for investing of bitcoin cos there's a lot of lion out there looking for a prey.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:13:18 PM

Mine, Trade, Gamble, lend it to someone but all this involves great level of risk if you wanna play safe then try to go for signature campaign, as I feel that is best for me at a moment.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:37:51 AM

Mine, Trade, Gamble, lend it to someone but all this involves great level of risk if you wanna play safe then try to go for signature campaign, as I feel that is best for me at a moment.

Mining i've heard is not profitable anymore because of electricity costs.
Trading can be the best among them, if you have some experience and a good capital then you can start trading altcoins and earn profit in no time, just do some research and ask some advises from experts and start trading with care.
Gambling is not a suggestion for collecting bitcoins i guess, if someone wants to spend their money then gambling can be considered though.
And lending is not something for someone not too old in this industry as it involves different type of risk, only senior users should be in that field, that's what i think.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:59:06 PM

Trading can be the best among them, if you have some experience and a good capital then you can start trading altcoins and earn profit in no time, just do some research and ask some advises from experts and start trading with care.
Gambling is not a suggestion for collecting bitcoins i guess, if someone wants to spend their money then gambling can be considered though.
And lending is not something for someone not too old in this industry as it involves different type of risk, only senior users should be in that field, that's what i think.

earn free bitcoin by completing tasks is good for newbies and for who have time to do tasks, these types of sites require signing up, watching videos, viewing ads etc.
peta4e

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:04:57 PM

Buying and selling forum accounts can also a good way to collect btc, but that is time consuming for sure, but if buy low rank account, develop it by posting and then sell when rank goes higher.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:08:06 PM

Buying and selling forum accounts can also a good way to collect btc, but that is time consuming for sure, but if buy low rank account, develop it by posting and then sell when rank goes higher.

yea the consuming time is very high, i prefered open service like potoshop, design thread , design sognature etc.
or we can join sign campaign for simple way
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:08:54 PM

Farming accounts takes too much time, it takes months for the rank to grow one step higher if the account is full member of above.
And it is really not that much profit to buy many accounts and spend your time farming their ranks and then sell them to others.
Those accounts are not worth too much so someone cannot earn a lot with that.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:21:20 PM

Farming accounts takes too much time, it takes months for the rank to grow one step higher if the account is full member of above.
And it is really not that much profit to buy many accounts and spend your time farming their ranks and then sell them to others.
Those accounts are not worth too much so someone cannot earn a lot with that.

there are many people who sell a potential account, so you do not have to wait months and also a cheap price so you can benefit a lot when you resell.
hulla

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:28:35 AM

earn free bitcoin by completing tasks is good for newbies and for who have time to do tasks, these types of sites require signing up, watching videos, viewing ads etc.

Like how many bitcoin did they give away per one video or ads?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
hulla

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:32:01 AM

In the mean time do you have the trading skills?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
hulla

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:51:50 AM

Sign campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin without risks. Just save it and make an investment to some of the legit sites. But at first, avoid gambling and trading for they will take all your money someday.

But how would you know a legit site cos I'm scared of investing my bitcoin due some scam investment site out there.

I suggest you stay away from investment sites as 80% of them just runaway. They might pay you at first, second, and third cashout but they are just waiting for the right time to leave. They will eventually runaway no matter what their campaign is saying (i.e. lifetime investment, 1 year investment, 2 weeks ROI, etc) especially those HYIP.

If you really want to invest your btc, try holding on to them for a little longer. It is believed by most users in this forum that in less than 12 weeks, btc price will go up. Holding on to your bitcoin and then selling them for a higher price is also considered as investment. Cheesy

I really don't think using faucet and collecting coins from it will make you familiar with bitcoin and learn about it. I think you mean on the time being, you'll study about bitcoin?

# Xenophoto
That's a pretty information but can I also have a knowledge of knowing when the price of btc will rise cos that's also a means of collect btc either.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:32:55 AM

# Xenophoto
That's a pretty information but can I also have a knowledge of knowing when the price of btc will rise cos that's also a means of collect btc either.

Well we have charts on the internet, I use this one:
http://www.coindesk.com/price/

As for now btc's price is a bit stable and just playing around 425$-435$. You can do some short selling if you want to. That will make you earn some money if you have lots of coins. Otherwise, it will only make you earn cents. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: