Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:27:16 PM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
if you have trouble you try to reproduce the activity to find sites that give bitcoin, if you do not play at sites bittrex alone .. Smiley
What it bittrex? I've heard it ..
Can explain to me what it bittrex and whether it can get quite a lot of bitcoin?
bittrex is trading sites, such as poloniex and yobit. You can get profit a lot by trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:47:28 PM

I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
if you have trouble you try to reproduce the activity to find sites that give bitcoin, if you do not play at sites bittrex alone .. Smiley
Can explain to me what it bittrex and whether it can get quite a lot of bitcoin?
bittrex is trading sites, such as poloniex and yobit. You can get profit a lot by trading.

Ok,I understand  now and when I was surfing through yobit site acouple of days back I saw something concern trading but I don't know how the trading part works. Can you explain pls?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:46:34 AM

I want to ask

Ok,I understand  now and when I was surfing through yobit site acouple of days back I saw something concern trading but I don't know how the trading part works. Can you explain pls?

as easy as a pie, you buy and sell coin and gain the different of price, like you buy xxx 100 at 0.001 btc and it goes up to 0.002 then you sell you earn the different of 0.001 so 100 unit will be 0.1 btc.

PS. WARNING The thing i mention before is just what is trading, the real trading is not easy like that.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:28:03 AM

I want to ask

This was one among the trading site. You can earn based on the skill you have in trading. These trading sites too help lot in making profit.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:01:31 AM

I want to ask

Have you already tried bittrex? Whether the site proved to be deceptive?
I am interested to try it out if it is profitable because I wanted to try a lucrative trade in bitcoin.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:04:34 AM

I want to ask

as easy as a pie, you buy and sell coin and gain the different of price, like you buy xxx 100 at 0.001 btc and it goes up to 0.002 then you sell you earn the different of 0.001 so 100 unit will be 0.1 btc.

PS. WARNING The thing i mention before is just what is trading, the real trading is not easy like that.
What does he mean real trading is not as easy as you written? What risk?
I'm interested traded but I wanted to try trade has big profits and small losses. Maybe you can help me to clear and knew I had to do.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:08:54 PM

I want to ask

Have you already tried bittrex? Whether the site proved to be deceptive?
I am interested to try it out if it is profitable because I wanted to try a lucrative trade in bitcoin.
bittrex is one of the largest trading site as well. of course I've tried there and I've also played long enough trade there.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:35:37 PM

What I am doing right now to be able to get and collect btc is by joining the signature campaign. This is really helpful for me and what I am doing is to keep posting comments on the threads that interested me most and can relate to it.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:41:52 PM

What I am doing right now to be able to get and collect btc is by joining the signature campaign. This is really helpful for me and what I am doing is to keep posting comments on the threads that interested me most and can relate to it.

That is the right way to start off, and by spending time on forum you will also get more information related to bitcoin which is an added advantage apart from earning.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:47:18 PM

That is the right way to start off, and by spending time on forum you will also get more information related to bitcoin which is an added advantage apart from earning.
Yes but at the same time that I am posting I am also studying their comments to my questions people here in the forum are all very helpful they will actually guide you all the way just the way they did to me and now here i am here..

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:13:10 PM

That is obviously the best option for earning some bitcoins from this forum while surfing it, but it is good for users who have some knowledge and have been a part of the bitcoin community by a time now, if someone new joins the forum they should not hurry for earning and should not join a sig campaign, they should firstly just surf the threads and gather information and get some knowledge and after that they will be able to join one later on.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:49:57 PM

For a newbie the best way to collect btc is from faucet as it is the easiest way to earn free btc but no doubt its is a  time consuming process.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:57:29 AM

That is obviously the best option for earning some bitcoins from this forum while surfing it, but it is good for users who have some knowledge and have been a part of the bitcoin community by a time now, if someone new joins the forum they should not hurry for earning and should not join a sig campaign, they should firstly just surf the threads and gather information and get some knowledge and after that they will be able to join one later on.
Yes true for new users is not yet able to join the signature campaign and can only try to introduction to bitcoin faucet. But if enough of the ratings could join the signature campaign or could try other ways to get bitcoin.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:59:14 AM

For a newbie the best way to collect btc is from faucet as it is the easiest way to earn free btc but no doubt its is a  time consuming process.
Yes for the newbie had to be more patient in collecting bitcoin because it can only use the faucet but if it has reached a new full members can try the signature campaign and can earn a decent income from bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:19:14 AM

Yes for the newbie had to be more patient in collecting bitcoin because it can only use the faucet but if it has reached a new full members can try the signature campaign and can earn a decent income from bitcoin.

For a newbie or beginners in bitcoin faucets help in earning. Only after  a high ranking member can earn a reliable earning.
Kopplex

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:53:16 AM

There is not a magic solution to earn bitcoin, you can earn bitcoin in exchange of a service if you are skilled in something ( like a freelancer ) , or you can buy bitcoin with your own money  Wink
wazzap

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:10:58 AM

the best way to collect btc are : faucets, signature, small tasks and sometimes gambling Wink
Remove that faucet, you need more time to earn some satoshi in that faucet (2 - 3 hours = 10k plus satoshi Shocked)

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:13:49 AM

the best way to collect btc are : faucets, signature, small tasks and sometimes gambling Wink
Remove that faucet, you need more time to earn some satoshi in that faucet (2 - 3 hours = 10k plus satoshi Shocked)

Yeah faucet is a time waste, its better we find any other way to earn bitcoin which is fast and convenient and I think signature campaigns is the best for getting started.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:17:17 AM

Yeah faucet is a time waste, its better we find any other way to earn bitcoin which is fast and convenient and I think signature campaigns is the best for getting started.

Yep, i guess that is it. If you are just new here, i think it would be best to start off with signature campaigns. Wait till your account is promoted to a higher rank then some campaigns will actually pay you by just carrying their insignia on your signature.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:39:49 PM

I want to ask

Ok.. Are you use to yobit cos I will need you to PM the link to do such trading if you don't mind

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: