Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:10:59 PM

Many way to collect bitcoin you can join in signature campaign and also you join in some easy task from services section..

Yeah, signature campaigns, we will really earn from it and from doing some tasks in the services section, But I think if we could work in real life and buy bitcoin it could be nice, or find a hiring in here which might need your service and be paid with bitcoin..  Smiley

buy bitcoin it is not a good way to collect bitcoin and if you put all your salary to buy a bitcoin was a bit risky.

Yeah, everything should never be placed or invested in a single place. Having a day job which gives you better earning should never lead your life to failure. So its better to use a small percentage in buying bitcoin as a investment for future.
Ya really think I buy bitcoin in small quantities is not a problem for investment.
And do not buy bitcoin in large quantities because it can be detrimental.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinki

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Incent

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:38:50 PM

BTC is a scarce 'commodity' so providing some kind of work or service is your best way of getting it. If you want to risk trading to get more, then I would be prepared to take some hard lessons first.

I had the impression that trading btc was the easiest way to earn more, atleast it's easier than mining I suppose. Never knew trading was hard work. Thanks, means I have to do my homework before venturing into trading.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:52:32 PM

BTC is a scarce 'commodity' so providing some kind of work or service is your best way of getting it. If you want to risk trading to get more, then I would be prepared to take some hard lessons first.

I had the impression that trading btc was the easiest way to earn more, atleast it's easier than mining I suppose. Never knew trading was hard work. Thanks, means I have to do my homework before venturing into trading.

yes you are right, especially trade altcoins very good to make a profit I think. because the price is always unpredictable. unlike the trade bitcoin the price very stable and quite difficult to make much profit, if you do not have a lot of capital.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:19:49 PM

yes you are right, especially trade altcoins very good to make a profit I think. because the price is always unpredictable. unlike the trade bitcoin the price very stable and quite difficult to make much profit, if you do not have a lot of capital.
many bitcoin users have main jobs as traders now because they can earn profit from that even sometimes altcoins prices unpredictable if you can predict the market movement i'm pretty sure that you will get very much profit and i says that because i saw people can did it
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:57:02 AM

many bitcoin users have main jobs as traders now because they can earn profit from that even sometimes altcoins prices unpredictable if you can predict the market movement i'm pretty sure that you will get very much profit and i says that because i saw people can did it

Absolutely trade in bitcoin will be very profitable, we can get many bitcoin with trade. Yes perhaps now many people who trade in order to obtain many bitcoin.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:49:29 AM

Absolutely trade in bitcoin will be very profitable, we can get many bitcoin with trade. Yes perhaps now many people who trade in order to obtain many bitcoin.

Ok but I don't really understand what you meant by trading. Are you say offering of services and collec through bitcoin?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:34:24 AM

Ok but I don't really understand what you meant by trading. Are you say offering of services and collec through bitcoin?

I think he mean trading by trading altcoin with some exchanger. As we know that trading with altcoin as same as we trade like forex
There are 2 exchangers that trusted and long exist : poloniex & bittrex
I've trade there over a year ....

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:27:59 AM

*snip getting ridiculously long

I think he mean trading by trading altcoin with some exchanger. As we know that trading with altcoin as same as we trade like forex

You can also trade for fiat money.  Say trade BTC for USD, and try to gain money by selling and buying back.  It is hard to to speculation not being to accurate.

Since it mentions how to collect.  If you have altcoins which is also another way to trade do not keep them on the exchange.  To many are lazy and keep coins on exchanges... it's been bad news for many people.  Use a real wallet you control it's better in most cases.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:41:12 AM

Collect BTC from:-
- Faucets
- Signatures
- Trading on bitcoin and Fiat markets

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask
means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:39:27 AM

You can also trade for fiat money.  Say trade BTC for USD, and try to gain money by selling and buying back.  It is hard to to speculation not being to accurate.

Since it mentions how to collect.  If you have altcoins which is also another way to trade do not keep them on the exchange.  To many are lazy and keep coins on exchanges... it's been bad news for many people.  Use a real wallet you control it's better in most cases.

If I'm correct. What you guys mean is that I will exchange Bitcoin for Altcoin and then sell the Altcoin when the price of it is high,isn't it?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:47:58 AM

If I'm correct. What you guys mean is that I will exchange Bitcoin for Altcoin and then sell the Altcoin when the price of it is high,isn't it?

It would be buying something Altcoin or Bitcoin and selling higher then you bought.   It is not easy to do with altcoins as so many pump/dump that are hard to speculate. 

But yes people do trade altcoins and try for a profit.  If you get really advanced they make bots that do the buying and selling based on your rules for it.   I think the quick money is in the bot's.  But having good and profitable rules for bot... not easy or everyone would be doing it.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

There is a lot of working methods to collect BTC
Try trading and signature campaign, or sell your skills online
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:15:08 PM

Yes there are lot of different methods available to make bitcoins. But trading is not recommended for inexperienced people. Signature campaign and working in freelancing by offering your skills must be very good known ways of collecting lots of amount of bitcoins now a days.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:16:03 PM

The quote by above buddy indicates the reliable methods of earning bitcoin. In this trading looks to be the one which gives high earning.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:16:58 PM

Selling skills for earning bitcoins is probably the best option to earn bitcoins if someone has some real skill and talent, they can earn some bitcoins easily from this forum or even outside of this forum, trading is also good but it has some risk for people with no experience, so better to learn some skills and start earning a good second income online.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:36:35 PM

It would be buying something Altcoin or Bitcoin and selling higher then you bought.   It is not easy to do with altcoins as so many pump/dump that are hard to speculate. 

But yes people do trade altcoins and try for a profit.  If you get really advanced they make bots that do the buying and selling based on your rules for it.   I think the quick money is in the bot's.  But having good and profitable rules for bot... not easy or everyone would be doing it.
yes trading altcoin isn't easy like buy at lower price and sell when price higher but in fact many altcoins price is manipulation by some people. i think would be better if cryptocurrency is only bitcoin.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:38:58 PM

yes trading altcoin isn't easy like buy at lower price and sell when price higher but in fact many altcoins price is manipulation by some people. i think would be better if cryptocurrency is only bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin is more popular in compare to other coins, and people have more faith in it, so if you trade bitcoin will good strategy then you can make good money from it.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:08:27 AM

Yes, although trading in bitcoin is not easy but it can be handled in order to benefit.
The most important thing we have to be careful.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:11:59 AM

Yes bitcoin is more popular in compare to other coins, and people have more faith in it, so if you trade bitcoin will good strategy then you can make good money from it.
Yes very true bitcoin trading very well and can benefit many if circumvented.
We must be good to anticipate that we can make a profit.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:35:57 AM

Snipped a litttle was just very long 

Yes, although trading in bitcoin is not easy but it can be handled in order to benefit.
The most important thing we have to be careful.

The hard part though is making a consistent profit.  You can speculate it but it is very hard to do.  If it was easy everyone would be doing it gaining massive incomes.  But it is pretty hard to trade and have big profits without some big loss's to.

I like long term holding.  It is not the most sexy or quick way to profit.  But I like long term profits over risky short term trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: