Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:17:55 PM

*snip getting ridiculously long

Absolutely trade in bitcoin will be very profitable, we can get many bitcoin with trade. Yes perhaps now many people who trade in order to obtain many bitcoin.

Ok but I don't really understand what you meant by trading. Are you say offering of services and collec through bitcoin?

I think he mean trading by trading altcoin with some exchanger. As we know that trading with altcoin as same as we trade like forex
There are 2 exchangers that trusted and long exist : poloniex & bittrex
I've trade there over a year ....

You can also trade for fiat money.  Say trade BTC for USD, and try to gain money by selling and buying back.  It is hard to to speculation not being to accurate.

Since it mentions how to collect.  If you have altcoins which is also another way to trade do not keep them on the exchange.  To many are lazy and keep coins on exchanges... it's been bad news for many people.  Use a real wallet you control it's better in most cases.

If I'm correct. What you guys mean is that I will exchange Bitcoin for Altcoin and then sell the Altcoin when the price of it is high,isn't it?

It would be buying something Altcoin or Bitcoin and selling higher then you bought.   It is not easy to do with altcoins as so many pump/dump that are hard to speculate. 

But yes people do trade altcoins and try for a profit.  If you get really advanced they make bots that do the buying and selling based on your rules for it.   I think the quick money is in the bot's.  But having good and profitable rules for bot... not easy or everyone would be doing it.
yes trading altcoin isn't easy like buy at lower price and sell when price higher but in fact many altcoins price is manipulation by some people. i think would be better if cryptocurrency is only bitcoin.

#Vero, are you saying sticking with bitcoin is the best cos altcoin is not easy to buy at lower price and then sell at higher price.... In addition to, i would someone when the rise and fall of altcoin price.
#notlist3d, what is bots mention and how does it works?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:58:58 PM

#Vero, are you saying sticking with bitcoin is the best cos altcoin is not easy to buy at lower price and then sell at higher price.... In addition to, i would someone when the rise and fall of altcoin price.

They are not cheap  I have only looked at them and never pulled the trigger most have a decent pricetag to get.  But there are bot's that are geared for trading on exchanges.

You have to set up rules, or use published rules and hope it get's you a profit.  The hard part is these rules are not easy to get as it's part speculation.  But these bot's use rules and do trading for you.   So they are watching 24/7 for conditions you set where a human cannot do this.

I'm sure someone out there who has used them could tell you more.  The initial cost of most I did not feel I would make back without luck so did not go deep into it.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 04:41:22 PM

I been collecting bitcoin with faucets but it seems that Im just wasting time there so I researched that it can be profitable to be in this forum and earn with signature campaign

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TrapMapSvene

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

I guess you could just hold, but I guarantee that's a bad idea.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:48:38 PM

I guess you could just hold, but I guarantee that's a bad idea.

Yeah, because you have the option to trade them and grow in a better manner...
Collecting is getting too hard, as even in faucets, you won't be able to make more than 0.005 a day these days...

hulla

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:30:52 PM

They are not cheap  I have only looked at them and never pulled the trigger most have a decent pricetag to get.  But there are bot's that are geared for trading on exchanges.

You have to set up rules, or use published rules and hope it get's you a profit.  The hard part is these rules are not easy to get as it's part speculation.  But these bot's use rules and do trading for you.   So they are watching 24/7 for conditions you set where a human cannot do this.

I'm sure someone out there who has used them could tell you more.  The initial cost of most I did not feel I would make back without luck so did not go deep into it.

The bots is a human who will work for me and he's also the one that will be the middle man between me and the person I want to trade with, is that correct. When you said don't go too deep, do you mean is not safe and I might end loosing my bitcoin in the end?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Cateciva

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:06:33 AM

Getting a decent job, but I think you already knew that.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:08:08 AM

Absolutely trade in bitcoin will be very profitable, we can get many bitcoin with trade. Yes perhaps now many people who trade in order to obtain many bitcoin.

Ok but I don't really understand what you meant by trading. Are you say offering of services and collec through bitcoin?

I think he mean trading by trading altcoin with some exchanger. As we know that trading with altcoin as same as we trade like forex

You can also trade for fiat money.  Say trade BTC for USD, and try to gain money by selling and buying back.  It is hard to to speculation not being to accurate.

Since it mentions how to collect.  If you have altcoins which is also another way to trade do not keep them on the exchange.  To many are lazy and keep coins on exchanges... it's been bad news for many people.  Use a real wallet you control it's better in most cases.

If I'm correct. What you guys mean is that I will exchange Bitcoin for Altcoin and then sell the Altcoin when the price of it is high,isn't it?

It would be buying something Altcoin or Bitcoin and selling higher then you bought.   It is not easy to do with altcoins as so many pump/dump that are hard to speculate. 

But yes people do trade altcoins and try for a profit.  If you get really advanced they make bots that do the buying and selling based on your rules for it.   I think the quick money is in the bot's.  But having good and profitable rules for bot... not easy or everyone would be doing it.
yes trading altcoin isn't easy like buy at lower price and sell when price higher but in fact many altcoins price is manipulation by some people. i think would be better if cryptocurrency is only bitcoin.
Yes, although trading in bitcoin is not easy but it can be handled in order to benefit.
The most important thing we have to be careful.

Now trading has been made more easier with the advancement got through various trading websites. Through these sites we too can understand the current scenario of price variations and do trade accordingly.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:04:25 PM

Signature campaign in higher ranks, Sr.Member and above can make you quite a nice daily amount of BTC , but if you want to make a lot then the only real way is having a job and money from your job you can invest in buying bitcoins, not all, only those money which you can afford to buy it.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:26:27 PM

Many way to collect bitcoin you can join in signature campaign and also you join in some easy task from services section..

Yeah, signature campaigns, we will really earn from it and from doing some tasks in the services section, But I think if we could work in real life and buy bitcoin it could be nice, or find a hiring in here which might need your service and be paid with bitcoin..  Smiley

buy bitcoin it is not a good way to collect bitcoin and if you put all your salary to buy a bitcoin was a bit risky.

Yeah, everything should never be placed or invested in a single place. Having a day job which gives you better earning should never lead your life to failure. So its better to use a small percentage in buying bitcoin as a investment for future.

ya right buy bitcoin is an investment for the future, but we do not know how the future of bitcoin.
but bitcoin better for the short term, I mean make a profit every day of bitcoin better, rather than just holding for the long term.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:58:57 PM

Many way to collect bitcoin you can join in signature campaign and also you join in some easy task from services section..

Yeah, signature campaigns, we will really earn from it and from doing some tasks in the services section, But I think if we could work in real life and buy bitcoin it could be nice, or find a hiring in here which might need your service and be paid with bitcoin..  Smiley

buy bitcoin it is not a good way to collect bitcoin and if you put all your salary to buy a bitcoin was a bit risky.

Yeah, everything should never be placed or invested in a single place. Having a day job which gives you better earning should never lead your life to failure. So its better to use a small percentage in buying bitcoin as a investment for future.

ya right buy bitcoin is an investment for the future, but we do not know how the future of bitcoin.
but bitcoin better for the short term, I mean make a profit every day of bitcoin better, rather than just holding for the long term.

That is the best way to play with your coins as if it is allowing us to make quick profits then we should take advantage of it, buy low and sell high.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:38:17 PM

Signature campaign in higher ranks, Sr.Member and above can make you quite a nice daily amount of BTC , but if you want to make a lot then the only real way is having a job and money from your job you can invest in buying bitcoins, not all, only those money which you can afford to buy it.

Apart from having a job in practical life, someone can earn a decent amount by selling their services even on this forum or out of it, just the person should have some great skills and talent and then all he will need is to make himself hired by users online and get paid with bitcoins.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 06:20:30 PM

Apart from having a job in practical life, someone can earn a decent amount by selling their services even on this forum or out of it, just the person should have some great skills and talent and then all he will need is to make himself hired by users online and get paid with bitcoins.
Yeah this the one great thing to collect more bitcoins. i you are really want to earn a decent amount or much more bitcoin in a month make sure you can be a multi tasker while offering a services in service section you can do some task in service section also in altcoin section about bounty they are also giving bitcoin or altcoin that you can sell or hold wait for the price increase and sell it when the price is high..  
Just like past few months that i am offering a translation service in one of the altcoin in post it in my language board section.. and make a bitcoin for their bounty..
Honestly many way to earn not only this way that i mention..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hulla

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:34:25 PM

There is a lot of working methods to collect BTC
Try trading and signature campaign, or sell your skills online
Yes there are lot of different methods available to make bitcoins. But trading is not recommended for inexperienced people. Signature campaign and working in freelancing by offering your skills must be very good known ways of collecting lots of amount of bitcoins now a days.

#Supercrypt
I think you get my point. I'm inexperience in trading and I don't want to make a wrong move. Concern the freelancing,I'm trying to learn web hosting which will help me in earn a bitcoin through that

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
hulla

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:38:18 PM

I'm asking this question cos I'm inexperience and I only know about signatory campaign,faucet etc. Is it possible for me to buy bitcoin with bitcoin cos I saw some site which sell bitcoin at $412 while some sell at $432

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 07:21:13 PM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
if you have trouble you try to reproduce the activity to find sites that give bitcoin, if you do not play at sites bittrex alone .. Smiley
hulla

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:29:42 PM

I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
if you have trouble you try to reproduce the activity to find sites that give bitcoin, if you do not play at sites bittrex alone .. Smiley

I don't understand you're trying to say when you said bittrex

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:57:22 AM

I want to ask

What it bittrex? I've heard it ..
Can explain to me what it bittrex and whether it can get quite a lot of bitcoin?
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:59:51 AM

Yes, I think a very good selling skills and will be able to get a bitcoin, but we must have the skills that are needed.
I also have a mind to sell my services in order to add bitcoin bitcoin my purse.
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:25:42 AM

Yes, I think a very good selling skills and will be able to get a bitcoin, but we must have the skills that are needed.
I also have a mind to sell my services in order to add bitcoin bitcoin my purse.
You are right friend. But I would like to add that you can also sell some goods , physical and digital goods. If you have something you are not using it then you may also sell it and the payment would be in terms
 of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: