Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:30:20 PM

Collecting some bitcoin from signature campaign is the best thing at a moment, as the price of bitcoin is rising at a moment, you can expect some descent amount of coins on weekly basis.

For the noobs, it might be very difficult to earn any significant amount of coins from the signature campaigns. The payout is very low and there are too many restrictions. Even for the experienced members, the attractiveness of the signature campaigns have gone down, ever since PrimeDice terminated their campaign in 2014.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:53:28 PM

Collecting some bitcoin from signature campaign is the best thing at a moment, as the price of bitcoin is rising at a moment, you can expect some descent amount of coins on weekly basis.
Holding Bitcoin won't help You
why hold bitcoin won't help? I think for today and the next few months it will be very profitable. as already crowded discussed in this forum about halving could make the price rise.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:08:03 PM

you can collect bitcoin with buying and selling bitcointalk account
looks pretty good idea. especially if we can get a cheap price in section the auction, then sell at a higher price Smiley

It will not be profitable all the time. Only limited persons were interested in buying account's and using. Remaining create their own and starts using as most were unsure whether they continue in the forum for a long time.
Yes, but in my opinion to buy an account we can save time because we can get straight to the level that we want without having to wait months and months stages. And surely it would break even and we'll get lucky.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:15:24 PM

looks pretty good idea. especially if we can get a cheap price in section the auction, then sell at a higher price Smiley

It will not be profitable all the time. Only limited persons were interested in buying account's and using. Remaining create their own and starts using as most were unsure whether they continue in the forum for a long time.
Yes, but in my opinion to buy an account we can save time because we can get straight to the level that we want without having to wait months and months stages. And surely it would break even and we'll get lucky.

Creating your own account and working on it to develop it is a time consuming process, its better to buy directly a good rank account and start earning bitcoin, and your money will get recovered very soon.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:30:22 PM

Creating your own account and working on it to develop it is a time consuming process, its better to buy directly a good rank account and start earning bitcoin, and your money will get recovered very soon.
Yeah i agree that buying account is the best option than waiting for ranking up if you are finding to earn more high rank account earn more easily.. than you are just start to make your account right now and wait for the rank to be high.. You know time is gold.. and block halving is nearly done.. so better to advance right now so that you can save more bitcoins before halving done..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:13:32 PM

The best method to do it withouth lossing a penny is to use faucets

Fauceting is a good option for new comers, but it probably is not the best risk-free option, there are plenty more options out there needs just a small research that pays you far more then faucets in less time consumed, claiming small amounts of bitcoin from faucets is actually wasting your time if you have some experience in bitcoin world, but if you are new to it then fauceting is the best way for you.

Faucets will surely waste your time, but a newbie can go for it to start earning free bitcoin, but the better way to starting collecting btc is from a signature campaign.
For me I would go with signature campaign this is much better, you dont have to think that you might loose or not. This is for real it depends upon you on how you will work out and earn more just be patient and your there..

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:18:19 PM

Mining - Not suggested for now

Trading it, would be the best choice right now Tongue
gerXhonza

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

The best method to do it withouth lossing a penny is to use faucets

Fauceting is a good option for new comers, but it probably is not the best risk-free option, there are plenty more options out there needs just a small research that pays you far more then faucets in less time consumed, claiming small amounts of bitcoin from faucets is actually wasting your time if you have some experience in bitcoin world, but if you are new to it then fauceting is the best way for you.

Faucets will surely waste your time, but a newbie can go for it to start earning free bitcoin, but the better way to starting collecting btc is from a signature campaign.
For me I would go with signature campaign this is much better, you dont have to think that you might loose or not. This is for real it depends upon you on how you will work out and earn more just be patient and your there..

Signature campaign is the only and safest way at a moment I feel to earn bitcoin, if you want to earn more then you need to make initial investment to buy higher ranked accounts but that is worth to spend on it.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:18:36 PM

Signature campaign is the only and safest way at a moment I feel to earn bitcoin, if you want to earn more then you need to make initial investment to buy higher ranked accounts but that is worth to spend on it.

I think using your skills and earning bitcoins can be better then signature campaign, i don't say signaure campaigns aren't good, i really can't say that because my own earning way recently is just signature campaign,
But i really feel that if someone has some skills then he can earn more bitcoins quite easily by just working.
I just wish i had some skills like that and could do what i always like to do.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:41:38 PM

I think using your skills and earning bitcoins can be better then signature campaign, i don't say signaure campaigns aren't good, i really can't say that because my own earning way recently is just signature campaign,
But i really feel that if someone has some skills then he can earn more bitcoins quite easily by just working.

Do not get disappointed mate, you can always learn new things every day, only thing you need is a dedication and hunger to earn more money and every thing will be fine.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:35:32 AM

Maybe for this moment , signatures campaign is very good choice for me and the most of people who there in bitcointalk forum to collect bitcoin. I looking for bitcoin in my spare time and signatures campaign is very match with that.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:44:01 AM

Maybe for this moment , signatures campaign is very good choice for me and the most of people who there in bitcointalk forum to collect bitcoin. I looking for bitcoin in my spare time and signatures campaign is very match with that.
Sign campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin without risks. Just save it and make an investment to some of the legit sites. But at first, avoid gambling and trading for they will take all your money someday.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:15:36 AM

Do not get disappointed mate, you can always learn new things every day, only thing you need is a dedication and hunger to earn more money and every thing will be fine.
Yes true in bitcoin we have to learn new things because here there are a lot of things we should try because it can give us an advantage very much. We must keep trying to get a lot of bitcoin here. I'm sure all the methods to collect bitcoin here very menguntuntungkan and very various kinds.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:17:28 AM

Sign campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin without risks. Just save it and make an investment to some of the legit sites. But at first, avoid gambling and trading for they will take all your money someday.
Yes very true signature campaign otherwise it can give us the results in Bekala and fixed, it was very beneficial to us. If we want to try trading and gambling was okay but my advice do not pull out all you got because if you lose and you definitely lucky not to lose all.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:26:44 PM

For me the best way is to earn it from signature campaign and sometimes I am also collecting it from captcha work but the major problem is I don't have enough time to spend here on the forum.

Signature campaign is the source of bitcoins that you can cashout every week. faucet is the one mini source of bitcoins that you can earn every day. But if you have a skills you can try sell your skills on services section that you can fast and also selling some goods in digital goods.

Yeah and one more option that we have is to buy junior accounts, start working on it and take it to higher level and then sell for higher price that is the best way to earn some btc.
Yes true once you buy an account will be a turnover of about one month. And we will be lucky again.
Indeed buy account can accelerate us to get bitcoin of the signature campaign.
buying account is a long term investment I think, especially if you build it all until the hero member and then sell.

Wait a minute. Are you saying selling of this forum account is also another way of getting bitcoin?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:50:19 PM

For me the best way is to earn it from signature campaign and sometimes I am also collecting it from captcha work but the major problem is I don't have enough time to spend here on the forum.

Signature campaign is the source of bitcoins that you can cashout every week. faucet is the one mini source of bitcoins that you can earn every day. But if you have a skills you can try sell your skills on services section that you can fast and also selling some goods in digital goods.

Yeah and one more option that we have is to buy junior accounts, start working on it and take it to higher level and then sell for higher price that is the best way to earn some btc.
Yes true once you buy an account will be a turnover of about one month. And we will be lucky again.
buying account is a long term investment I think, especially if you build it all until the hero member and then sell.

Wait a minute. Are you saying selling of this forum account is also another way of getting bitcoin?

Yes different rank accounts have different price in btc, you can take it to higher level and then sell, or you can buy cheap and sell high depending upon your convenience.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:14:16 PM

Yes different rank accounts have different price in btc, you can take it to higher level and then sell, or you can buy cheap and sell high depending upon your convenience.
yeah your right and this is the one the best if you just bought the account for cheap price and wait for the rank to be legendary you sell it for a high price i think 0.4 in up.. you can make a large profit if you sell it in 1 year old account and its legendary account..
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:34:47 PM

yeah your right and this is the one the best if you just bought the account for cheap price and wait for the rank to be legendary you sell it for a high price i think 0.4 in up.. you can make a large profit if you sell it in 1 year old account and its legendary account..

It will take almost 1 year to become a legendary and the price of legendary would be more then 0.4 for sure as the price of hero member would be around 0.4 I guess.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

searching for a work>>> go at work>>> get fiatmoney for work>>> change your fiatmoney in bitcoin Grin Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:22:32 PM

I still think hardware wallets are a big thing.  I see them growing more and more.   This is why I have put time into reviews of a few. I have another one I have started working on review (I will post in here which one and how it does after done testing).

But hardware or cold storage is way to go for collecting BTC long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: