Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:33:16 AM

Claim base:688.68 satoshi
Selling earning:836.627462069 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:701.967073604 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1007.91942632 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:779.210583582 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1010.92485 satoshi

How to collect BTC HuhHuh

Just claim...it's absolutly free
And of course you get dividends...
And of course claim only if you have not better solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:33:15 AM

Claim base:688.68 satoshi
Selling earning:836.627462069 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:701.967073604 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1007.91942632 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:779.210583582 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1010.92485 satoshi

How to collect BTC HuhHuh

Just claim...it's absolutly free
And of course you get dividends...
And of course claim only if you have not better solution.

Yeah I think you can go for faucets only if you don't have any other option to earn it as it will time consuming process, its better to invest time somewhere else.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

What is the simpliest way in collecting btc? The application used? Any site or link so I can try? Thank you Smiley

there is 49 pages of other users answering this exact question.

bitcoin is money so there is no easy way to earn it, you have to work for it. and just remember there is not "application" for that and if somebody told you there is be sure that it is going to steal your information.

I think he is talking about the games by which someone can earn little amount of bitcoins by playing them in your smartphone.
just go to: www.xapo.com and find them in their store. Or you can simply download them from Google App Store of your phone.
And as a newbie you should also try faucets, go to Micro Earnings section on this forum and there you will find a lot of them.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:07:02 PM

There's no place for lazy people in the BTC world. You have to do things like micro tasks, solving captchas, writing articles, doing signature ad campaign, as well as buying and selling digital/non-digital goods.

To make profit in a very short period of time, you can try gambling if you think you're lucky enough but if you're knowledgeable about the basics of trading like short selling and long trading, then you can go with trading.

Nevertheless, as I said before, BTC is not a place for lazy people. You have to work harder everyday in order to earn BTC.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

There's no place for lazy people in the BTC world. You have to do things like micro tasks, solving captchas, writing articles, doing signature ad campaign, as well as buying and selling digital/non-digital goods.

To make profit in a very short period of time, you can try gambling if you think you're lucky enough but if you're knowledgeable about the basics of trading like short selling and long trading, then you can go with trading.

Nevertheless, as I said before, BTC is not a place for lazy people. You have to work harder everyday in order to earn BTC.

Yeah you really need to work harder if you want to earn good money out of it, and if you  cannot afford to then you are at wrong place.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:03:19 PM

Yeah you really need to work harder if you want to earn good money out of it, and if you  cannot afford to then you are at wrong place.

Actually there's no place in earning money for lazy people. Lazy people die because of hunger. Just trying to be realistic here, but I don't see a lazy person earning tons of money unless he/she is so knowledgeable and has established smth that is profitable.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Corenin
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:27:16 PM

Actually there's no place in earning money for lazy people. Lazy people die because of hunger. Just trying to be realistic here, but I don't see a lazy person earning tons of money unless he/she is so knowledgeable and has established smth that is profitable.

Lazy people wants everything ready on table without doing anything, and that is simply not possible in long run, as some one will help you financially once or twice but not for entire life.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:29:36 PM

What is the simpliest way in collecting btc? The application used? Any site or link so I can try? Thank you Smiley

Don't make your self difficult dude, just stay in this bitcointalk forum and join signatures campaign after your rank is enough. It is so simple when we can earn bitcoin by posting.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

Don't make your self difficult dude, just stay in this bitcointalk forum and join signatures campaign after your rank is enough. It is so simple when we can earn bitcoin by posting.
Yeah signature campaign is one of the easiest way to earn bitcoin but you can only earn in small amount.. its better to study first. and go to high paying bitcoins so that you can make more bitcoin just like in altcoin section just offer translation from your board section or your languages.. that can pay bitcoin as payment.. translating is my job and i am always offering it from altcoin section so that i can earn more bitcoins bydong this job..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:32:47 PM

Yeah signature campaign is one of the easiest way to earn bitcoin but you can only earn in small amount.. its better to study first. and go to high paying bitcoins so that you can make more bitcoin just like in altcoin section just offer translation from your board section or your languages.. that can pay bitcoin as payment.. translating is my job and i am always offering it from altcoin section so that i can earn more bitcoins bydong this job..

Who said that you can earn in small amount? Buy a hero member account and you can expect best payouts from campaigns, if you want to earn more, hold  higher ranked accounts.
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:43:17 PM

Yeah last posts are right about signature campaign because signature campaign is the best way to earn buy just simply posting constructive posts and you must have high rank to get positive earnings. But if you don't have high ranks you can buy but if you can't afford to buy just let your account rank the usual way just like what I'm doing.
XodhvdjI

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:09:11 AM

I would think getting a job would be the first step.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:31:29 AM

Who said that you can earn in small amount? Buy a hero member account and you can expect best payouts from campaigns, if you want to earn more, hold  higher ranked accounts.

yes it all depends on the rank of the account. if you say can only earn in small amount, it may be because you joined yobit that pay is not too high.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:48:50 AM

Lazy people wants everything ready on table without doing anything, and that is simply not possible in long run, as some one will help you financially once or twice but not for entire life.

Yep, not everybody will give you all the ideas you need in order to do smth. Having just a little knowledge is okay in work/jobs that has small payout. But if you want to be really successful in real life or in BTC, reading tons of articles and doing the actual work a thousand times is the key to most things.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:52:53 AM

yes it all depends on the rank of the account. if you say can only earn in small amount, it may be because you joined yobit that pay is not too high.

Having a full member account in a signature campaign can already give you a good amount of coins, as long as it can satisfy your needs that it is always good to earn everyday. In the future I am also planning to buy a hero member account to add up my daily earnings.
XodhvdjI

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:05:38 AM

Yep, not everybody will give you all the ideas you need in order to do smth. Having just a little knowledge is okay in work/jobs that has small payout. But if you want to be really successful in real life or in BTC, reading tons of articles and doing the actual work a thousand times is the key to most things.
Sometimes I do genuinely believe the people that ask these type of questions already know that, but they're sort of holding out some length of unrealistic expectations.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:35:51 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 01:58:22 PM by Amph

if you can earn bitcoin directly basides earning them via buying with your job it would be better

i would see earning bitcoin as a side job with your primarily job
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:56:40 AM

if you can earn bitcoin directly basides earning them via buuying with your job it would be better

Exactly I see it as a hobby myself.  I consider myself bigger then "home" miner with my mining area.  But consider myself a hobby miner.  I do it for profit.... and for fun.  A lot lose site of the fun part on forums I think.

But a primary job is best to have.  You will go much further with it to support your BTC hobby.  In most cases at least.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:26:24 AM

Having a full member account in a signature campaign can already give you a good amount of coins, as long as it can satisfy your needs that it is always good to earn everyday. In the future I am also planning to buy a hero member account to add up my daily earnings.
Yes to members full member is perfectly adequate to get bitcoin. I've felt alone and the result is passable. Perhaps it is the easiest method and is excellent for collecting bitcoin.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:30:26 AM

if you can earn bitcoin directly basides earning them via buuying with your job it would be better

Exactly I see it as a hobby myself.  I consider myself bigger then "home" miner with my mining area.  But consider myself a hobby miner.  I do it for profit.... and for fun.  A lot lose site of the fun part on forums I think.

But a primary job is best to have.  You will go much further with it to support your BTC hobby.  In most cases at least.
Yes probably bitcoin in my opinion is a second job because I also have a regular job in the real world. And bitcoin mining can be done at any time in the time that we want. So we are happy with the state mining bitcoin. And to collect bitcoin I liked was of the signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: