Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
FowardtoVictory

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:44:27 AM

The only way I can think of is with ingenius selling tactics. And wouldn't it be something, if BTC were regulated? It'd be a little more simple to gather BTC and be able to make a real profitable business in the world of digital advances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:45:26 AM

The only way I can think of is with ingenius selling tactics. And wouldn't it be something, if BTC were regulated? It'd be a little more simple to gather BTC and be able to make a real profitable business in the world of digital advances.

Signature campaigns are way much better. Currently I get 0.032 BTC per week. It is better than faucets as it increases my knowledge about cryptocurrency and i don't get bored as compared to filling captchas.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:14:28 AM

Signature campaigns are way much better. Currently I get 0.032 BTC per week. It is better than faucets as it increases my knowledge about cryptocurrency and i don't get bored as compared to filling captchas.

Signature campaign seems to be the best of all earning methods. I think every methods of bitcoin earning has its own risk. If planning to earn through bitcoin, be prepared to take risks only then you could earn big profits.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:30:01 AM

Signature campaign seems to be the best of all earning methods. I think every methods of bitcoin earning has its own risk. If planning to earn through bitcoin, be prepared to take risks only then you could earn big profits.

Yeah its right. signature campaign is the best way to earning methods, because everyone knows without risk is not so difficult and the results are worth it. but you will not get rich if only rely on signature, because of limited income. so you should use the results of the signature campaign for better capital.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:38:39 PM

Mine, Trade, Gamble, lend it to someone but all this involves great level of risk if you wanna play safe then try to go for signature campaign, as I feel that is best for me at a moment.

Mining i've heard is not profitable anymore because of electricity costs.
Trading can be the best among them, if you have some experience and a good capital then you can start trading altcoins and earn profit in no time, just do some research and ask some advises from experts and start trading with care.
Gambling is not a suggestion for collecting bitcoins i guess, if someone wants to spend their money then gambling can be considered though.
And lending is not something for someone not too old in this industry as it involves different type of risk, only senior users should be in that field, that's what i think.

earn free bitcoin by completing tasks is good for newbies and for who have time to do tasks, these types of sites require signing up, watching videos, viewing ads etc.

I haven't went through those websites paying for watching videos which increases the websites organic traffic. There are sites paying per click in terms of dollars but I expect those sites to pay in terms of bitcoin in future.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:07:39 PM

Mine, Trade, Gamble, lend it to someone but all this involves great level of risk if you wanna play safe then try to go for signature campaign, as I feel that is best for me at a moment.

Trading can be the best among them, if you have some experience and a good capital then you can start trading altcoins and earn profit in no time, just do some research and ask some advises from experts and start trading with care.
Gambling is not a suggestion for collecting bitcoins i guess, if someone wants to spend their money then gambling can be considered though.
And lending is not something for someone not too old in this industry as it involves different type of risk, only senior users should be in that field, that's what i think.

earn free bitcoin by completing tasks is good for newbies and for who have time to do tasks, these types of sites require signing up, watching videos, viewing ads etc.

I haven't went through those websites paying for watching videos which increases the websites organic traffic. There are sites paying per click in terms of dollars but I expect those sites to pay in terms of bitcoin in future.

Usually those sites that provide those services, have a daily limit.

So you can only watch so many videos, cause I tried before a long time ago. But to add on what you said, if the person is doing these things.

They should just look into cashcrate since they offer more stuff.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:11:45 PM

Honestly speaking I feel that it is very time consuming and payouts are not too good, I think you can make good money comparatively by solving captcha.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

In the mean time do you have the trading skills?

I actually have not much skills at trading, but i have just started trading before a few days.
Recently i'm just trading ethereum because i feel it has the potential to grow somehow in future.
So i'm buying ethereum low and selling them high after it grows a bit, and earn some satoshis from it.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:55:39 PM

You are correct the timing is not profitable any more because of how difficult it is and the cost of the electricity.  There are to many mining companies out there that are boosting things and making it hards for the general individual to get into mining any more and make a profit.  There are also too many could programs out there that are always trying to get your money.  If there was good money to be earned mining, they would keep it for themselves and not disk it out for a fee.  Just my opinion.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
TryAngle

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:02:07 PM

I have mostly just bought a few bitcoins.  Other ways are getting paid for writing or selling something.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:08:55 PM

I have just started trade bitcoin or else I was earning through signature campaign, but as I have full time job I can't spend enough time on forum, but if try to spend more time here I can earn good amount of bitcoin.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:50:49 AM

I have just started trade bitcoin or else I was earning through signature campaign, but as I have full time job I can't spend enough time on forum, but if try to spend more time here I can earn good amount of bitcoin.

Doing trading does not require you a lot of time but it is really risky to do that. I am a full time employee as well but I was able to manage my time and was able to participate in signature campaign while doing some day trading.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:56:49 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
Based on my experience theres no fast method that can collect btc try faucets want fast but risky try gambling or play on ponzy scheme but i dont recommend them. Sometimes they work but most of the time it failed so better to hard work in real life and buy btc lmao.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:03:35 AM

For starters, you can faucets while studying about bitcoin.

If you've got enough money, you can invest them. (not recommended)

If you've got some money and some guys, you can gamble them.

If you've got skills, you can do some short trade and long trade.

But if you're a good poster, then you can try doing signature campaign here in bctalk.

You can also write articles, do photoshop jobs, and other freelance stuffs. Smiley

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:51:12 AM

# Xenophoto
That's a pretty information but can I also have a knowledge of knowing when the price of btc will rise cos that's also a means of collect btc either.

Well we have charts on the internet, I use this one:
http://www.coindesk.com/price/

As for now btc's price is a bit stable and just playing around 425$-435$. You can do some short selling if you want to. That will make you earn some money if you have lots of coins. Otherwise, it will only make you earn cents. Roll Eyes

Alright and thanks for that. Where do you usually do your own trading?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

# Xenophoto
That's a pretty information but can I also have a knowledge of knowing when the price of btc will rise cos that's also a means of collect btc either.

As for now btc's price is a bit stable and just playing around 425$-435$. You can do some short selling if you want to. That will make you earn some money if you have lots of coins. Otherwise, it will only make you earn cents. Roll Eyes

I usually do trading to earn BTC in coins.ph, it's a wallet site for our country (PHP >> BTC and vice versa)

You can also try trading it on YoBit for alt coins. But you can also trade it to dollars as well.

Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:15:09 PM

But if you're a good poster, then you can try doing signature campaign here in bctalk.

You can also write articles, do photoshop jobs, and other freelance stuffs. Smiley
Yes very true there are many options here and we can choose what we can and what we like.
But some must be careful in choosing the method because it can harm us.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:17:53 PM

# Xenophoto

I usually do trading to earn BTC in coins.ph, it's a wallet site for our country (PHP >> BTC and vice versa)

You can also try trading it on YoBit for alt coins. But you can also trade it to dollars as well.
Yes it is a very important advantage we can gain some advantage there and we could try to trade with ease.
If I just try the signature campaign and I do not dare to try the other because I'm afraid it did not work and loss.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:40:51 PM

Me too I started to trade bitcoin for small amount of bitcoin but I'm not able to manage my time to monitor the price of the alt coin that I bought so I went back to faucet again and with signature campaign. Your more lucky than us friend because you have your full time job and you have more money to invest here in btc and it will help you more collect btc.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:56:16 PM

Yes very true there are many options here and we can choose what we can and what we like.
But some must be careful in choosing the method because it can harm us.

Yeah we have got lot many options to earn bitcoin. One is supposed to select the one the user is convenient with irrespective of the earning, because without knowledge entering a method of earning will surely end you in harm.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: