Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 07:59:34 AM

people are to much taken with the best solution...
they forget the less best solutions...
they forget that it is often possible to do both...
I can programme my sites...
but often you need concentration...and the environment is not the best to programme...
I never programme when I watch TV...
But then I can claim faucets.
Of course claiming faucet is waste of time...
But I claim only faucets when I have 20 seconds to spend and generally during I do other things.
So faucets are for me never waste of time.
I waste more time on forums than on faucets (lol)

Faucets are a waste of time no matter what your doing.  So you can spend hours of tv time claiming faucets?   That is not a very fun way to watch tv.   And you might get a few dollars a month if your do many many hours.

It takes your attention as you have to put capatcha on most.. so you are putting all your attention on it.  Also you are using more electricity then you make off faucet.  So you are losing money.   No one can ever convince me faucets are good way to spend time.  Only a very few get decent pay they are owners or big reffers.

My computer is turned on the morning and turned of when i go to bed...
so i do not pay more electricity with or without faucets.
I have never said I spend all my day on faucets...
I claim on my favourite 6 or 7 faucets in the morning and just before I turn off my computer...
And all the day when i have few seconds "free"...i claim such or such faucet i like...
I just want to say...i lose more time on this forum than on faucets (lol)

Only a very few get decent pay they are owners or big reffers.

I agree...it is why ma "kind of faucet"(my U2cloudmining) is one of the best kind of faucet because the users are the owners.
You see...during i write here the u2cloudmining users are perhaps sleeping...but they are earning as well.

I'm at the moment watching TV...but i can as well write here...and i know about I write about...

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:34:26 AM

but often you need concentration...and the environment is not the best to programme...
But I claim only faucets when I have 20 seconds to spend and generally during I do other things.

Faucets are a waste of time no matter what your doing.  So you can spend hours of tv time claiming faucets?   That is not a very fun way to watch tv.   And you might get a few dollars a month if your do many many hours.

It takes your attention as you have to put capatcha on most.. so you are putting all your attention on it.  Also you are using more electricity then you make off faucet.  So you are losing money.   No one can ever convince me faucets are good way to spend time.  Only a very few get decent pay they are owners or big reffers.

Yeah faucets will waste your time, energy and money in the form of electricity, you can earn better money with less time in signature campaign, and it will also add value to your knowledge related to bitcoin.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:04:34 AM

Yeah faucets will waste your time, energy and money in the form of electricity, you can earn better money with less time in signature campaign, and it will also add value to your knowledge related to bitcoin.

you are perhaps right...but people do not follow your saying...and you know it.
And i know it even better than you because my systems are based on this principle.
Offer satoshi and you will be sure people will soon or late claim them.
Offer more satoshi...people will claim sooner or ofter.
You can not go against this fact.
You can write here 1000 times that faucets are not profitable...if i offer 1000 satoshi for free...I will find soon or late someone who will claim it.
And if i offer 5000...believe me they will be claimed before you have time to say that electricity is to expensive.(lol)
My system is "UNIQUE" and people know that they earn even during their sleep...even if they do not claim.
The problem with "UNIQUE" system is to put them on "cathegories"

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:18:47 AM

It depends on how fast you need it,as I believe in playing safe so I would prefer to start collect  it from signature  campaign as that is the best option for me.
Ryananda (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:35:33 AM

It depends on how fast you need it,as I believe in playing safe so I would prefer to start collect  it from signature  campaign as that is the best option for me.
Absolutely signature campaign is a way to collect bitcoin safest because we do not require any capital and will not suffer losses. I too use the signature campaign because I think it is very easy.
watermark

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:33:41 PM

Consider starting a buisiness online that caters to bitcoin and get payment in bitcoin.
Exurban

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

Consider starting a buisiness online that caters to bitcoin and get payment in bitcoin.
What kind of business can be created at the moment? There's not too many ideas left because everything has already been done.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:22:25 AM

What kind of business can be created at the moment? There's not too many ideas left because everything has already been done.
I think probably rather not sell business services.
We can sell services that we have here with ease.
For business I do not know I think no.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:50:41 AM

you might be able to make a small business, such as selling pulses and accept bitcoin. I think this a good idea. some of my friends are doing this business.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:58:15 AM

Faucets are a waste of time no matter what your doing.  So you can spend hours of tv time claiming faucets?   That is not a very fun way to watch tv.   And you might get a few dollars a month if your do many many hours.

It takes your attention as you have to put capatcha on most.. so you are putting all your attention on it.  Also you are using more electricity then you make off faucet.  So you are losing money.   No one can ever convince me faucets are good way to spend time.  Only a very few get decent pay they are owners or big reffers.

you are perhaps right...but people do not follow your saying...and you know it.
And i know it even better than you because my systems are based on this principle.
Offer satoshi and you will be sure people will soon or late claim them.
Offer more satoshi...people will claim sooner or ofter.
You can not go against this fact.
You can write here 1000 times that faucets are not profitable...if i offer 1000 satoshi for free...I will find soon or late someone who will claim it.
And if i offer 5000...believe me they will be claimed before you have time to say that electricity is to expensive.(lol)
My system is "UNIQUE" and people know that they earn even during their sleep...even if they do not claim.
The problem with "UNIQUE" system is to put them on "cathegories"

Your system could be the best faucet in the world (I personally don't think it is) but lets say it is you still pay cent's per hour's.   That is just how it works out nothing against you but faucets earn dust.    Your offer of 1000 satoshi sounds great till you do math and see it is " USD $0.0046549000".

And you can make argument PC would be on anyways... that is valid I have some on 24x7.  But your still wasting time you will never get back.  I would try to get someone to use time to learn a skill.  If they did this instead of hours of faucets they will gain so much more long term.

For your "Unique" system to be considered something special I think you need to pay off all investors.  If you are able to pay off all investors and then prove you pay better then cents per hours you will get a lot more people who listen.  And I still think paying off your paid investors needs to be done before you can claim sucess.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:27:55 AM

Easy way to collect BTC is faucets

Easy way but not the worthy way as it won't give the proper pay for the effort you put. In whatever you involve you need to get the right earning for the work done.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:52:17 AM

Yup its best for newbies, Faucets are nice to get used to how it works, but in the end you'll work months for a few dollars and with the rising transaction fees, you can barely spend the money, as a large part of small inputs is needed to pay the fee again.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:05:39 AM

Yup its best for newbies, Faucets are nice to get used to how it works, but in the end you'll work months for a few dollars and with the rising transaction fees, you can barely spend the money, as a large part of small inputs is needed to pay the fee again.

It's good for newbies if they doesn't have the mentality to risk. Most probably who doesn't have much time to spend will never earn a big amount.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 10:42:33 AM

.. .. .... ....

Faucets are a waste of time no matter what your doing.  So you can spend hours of tv time claiming faucets?   That is not a very fun way to watch tv.   And you might get a few dollars a month if your do many many hours.

It takes your attention as you have to put capatcha on most.. so you are putting all your attention on it.  Also you are using more electricity then you make off faucet.  So you are losing money.   No one can ever convince me faucets are good way to spend time.  Only a very few get decent pay they are owners or big reffers.

... .. ... ... .. ...

Your system could be the best faucet in the world (I personally don't think it is) but lets say it is you still pay cent's per hour's.   That is just how it works out nothing against you but faucets earn dust.    Your offer of 1000 satoshi sounds great till you do math and see it is " USD $0.0046549000".

And you can make argument PC would be on anyways... that is valid I have some on 24x7.  But your still wasting time you will never get back.  I would try to get someone to use time to learn a skill.  If they did this instead of hours of faucets they will gain so much more long term.

For your "Unique" system to be considered something special I think you need to pay off all investors.  If you are able to pay off all investors and then prove you pay better then cents per hours you will get a lot more people who listen.  And I still think paying off your paid investors needs to be done before you can claim sucess.

Yes my system is "UNIQUE" because it is market regulated and you can not "battle" against the market.

Why do you talk about cent's per hour's?
you should talk about cent's per minute's or cent's per seconds if the site does much profit(let us dream)(lol)
The first purpose of my u2 system is fun...
Fun does not have a "price"

After the fun is to try earning the most you believe is possible(you have we can say 5 option and one more with the captcha trading)

The global earning does not really matter.
When I search muchrooms in the wood...the main interest is the searching...not the value of the mushrooms.
When i went fishing...it was the fishing and not very the fish...i often let them go away free when it was not enough fot a diner...

With my U2cloudmining system (cloudmining is just the name...like moonbitcoin...with the moon) I let the market do...
The less people earn...the more the system has perhaps success.
Perhaps because the earning can be low and the the success low too...(lol)
But with my U2 system the claimers are the owners...
It is the big difference with classic faucets or ponzi shemes.

Have fun...

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:43:12 AM

*rest above

Your system could be the best faucet in the world (I personally don't think it is) but lets say it is you still pay cent's per hour's.   That is just how it works out nothing against you but faucets earn dust.    Your offer of 1000 satoshi sounds great till you do math and see it is " USD $0.0046549000".

Yes my system is "UNIQUE" because it is market regulated and you can not "battle" against the market.

Why do you talk about cent's per hour's?
you should talk about cent's per minute's or cent's per seconds if the site does much profit(let us dream)(lol)
The first purpose of my u2 system is fun...
Fun does not have a "price"

After the fun is to try earning the most you believe is possible(you have we can say 5 option and one more with the captcha trading)

The global earning does not really matter.
When I search muchrooms in the wood...the main interest is the searching...not the value of the mushrooms.
When i went fishing...it was the fishing and not very the fish...i often let them go away free when it was not enough fot a diner...

With my U2cloudmining system (cloudmining is just the name...like moonbitcoin...with the moon) I let the market do...
The less people earn...the more the system has perhaps success.
Perhaps because the earning can be low and the the success low too...(lol)
But with my U2 system the claimers are the owners...
It is the big difference with classic faucets or ponzi shemes.

Have fun...

I say cent's per hour as people who do faucets earn cents for spending hours of faucet work.  It is a truthful fact, you can say they do it for fun or other reason.  But fact is pay per hour is horible.

I think if you want people to take you "system" serious you need to pay people back who have invested after who knows how many months you have paid 1/2 back... not so good.  Heck it was less then 1/10 for a while on numbers you realeased.  But if your "system" is great and so profitable pay back all of your investors and get rid of the ponzi scheme a lot have connected you to.

No matter what you say though I do not see your system as quick money.  It is cent's per hour.    Prove me wrong and show you pay dollar or above per hour on faucet site and I will be shocked.  Until you prove it it will be assumed to be false as no faucet pays that.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:20:46 AM

It's good for newbies if they doesn't have the mentality to risk. Most probably who doesn't have much time to spend will never earn a big amount.
Yes absolutely right first time I used to know bitcoin often play faucets. But after I played my signature campaign to stop using it because I think to collect bitcoin faucets very long time and the results are not comparable with our hard work.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:40:47 AM

Yes absolutely right first time I used to know bitcoin often play faucets. But after I played my signature campaign to stop using it because I think to collect bitcoin faucets very long time and the results are not comparable with our hard work.
I collect faucets when I have some extra time.  I never spend my BTC, only loan it out so I can build what I have.  Sooner or later when I have 10 or so BTC that I have earned in my spare time, I will let it go to market for sale.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:25:45 AM

Easy way but not the worthy way as it won't give the proper pay for the effort you put. In whatever you involve you need to get the right earning for the work done.

therefore the faucet is the easiest way, so obviously it not will give great results.
for the great results we require hard work, smart work in several ways and a good strategy.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 08:25:09 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 08:43:36 AM by winspiral

*rest above

... ... ... .... ....
... ... ... ..

I say cent's per hour as people who do faucets earn cents for spending hours of faucet work.  It is a truthful fact, you can say they do it for fun or other reason.  But fact is pay per hour is horible.

I think if you want people to take you "system" serious you need to pay people back who have invested after who knows how many months you have paid 1/2 back... not so good.  Heck it was less then 1/10 for a while on numbers you realeased.  But if your "system" is great and so profitable pay back all of your investors and get rid of the ponzi scheme a lot have connected you to.

No matter what you say though I do not see your system as quick money.  It is cent's per hour.    Prove me wrong and show you pay dollar or above per hour on faucet site and I will be shocked.  Until you prove it it will be assumed to be false as no faucet pays that.

I have never said what you write above.
I just say that most of time my system is better than most of faucets you can find on the net.(sometimes the best)
You talk about "pay back"
People (when it was possible to invest) have invest to have dividends for a long time and not to be paid back quickly.
Most of the "start investors" even reinvest what is possible to reinvest.

I just see that you have absolutly not understood my u2system.
I just explain that it is better to claim by winspiral for X satoshi than other where for (X-x) satoshi.
I just know that winspiral's kind of faucet is more profitable than many other faucets.

I just say that the U2system is not only a simple faucet but as well a game where you can have fun like with other trading games.

The very big difference with winspiral's u2 system is that the users are the owners of the system.
The more you are owner (big or little  shareholder) the more you have dividends.
But of course if you have invested (for free now) and the profit is very low,you will have at the end less profit.

if you invest in a company and the company makes not profit you risk even to lose your investment or a part of it.
With the u2system you are sure to see your investment back in the future.

You talk about people who spend hours on faucet for earning cent's.
Ok...but this has nothing to do with my system.
With my system you can claim or sell or re-invest...etc...etc...every 12 hours and it takes few seconds.
People are more or less active on my site...I do not judge them...
I give the possibility to earn cents...if people are interested they take...if not then ...they do not take the cents...
What do many people here on this forum?
They just say:
Do not take the cents...
but they give nothing to people...I give...(lol)
And so far all I have proposed has been taken (lol)
And I'm sure...all I will propose will be taken (lol)
Even if here some people say it is not interesting to take winspiral's cent's (lol)

Edition:
no...all is not taken...many people do not claim the sree shares worth 2000 satoshi.
i know that many people are "human bots"
this people just claim without reading the "system rules" and so have claimed for nothing because with 1 claim it is for nothing...
I call this people "human bot"
And it is why i have minimum payout...and "thing" where only real human can earn...
it is why I'm often have the most profitable "kind of faucet"

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:21:32 AM

The most easiest and also the most time consuming way to earn bitcoins is faucets.
People who just join the bitcoin community start using faucets because they know nothing about any other way of earning bitcoins at first.
But as they keep going they come across other ways of earning bitcoins and they find them way more faster then faucets so they stop using faucets and start doing something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: