Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:52:49 PM

Easy way to collect BTC is faucets

The most easiest and also the most time consuming way to earn bitcoins is faucets.
People who just join the bitcoin community start using faucets because they know nothing about any other way of earning bitcoins at first.
But as they keep going they come across other ways of earning bitcoins and they find them way more faster then faucets so they stop using faucets and start doing something else.

I am doing right now to earn bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign. This has a daily pay out which is better than others. What I am doing is keep posting comments on the topics indicated here in the forum. You just need to be more patient to do them...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:56:24 PM

I am doing right now to earn bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign. This has a daily pay out which is better than others. What I am doing is keep posting comments on the topics indicated here in the forum. You just need to be more patient to do them...

If someone just wants to earn some dollars a week then signature campaign is the best and risk free way to do that.
But if someone wants to earn more than that then he will have to do other tasks as well, like trading or selling services etc.
Earn some bitcoins from signature campaign and start trading with it, and meanwhile sell your services to earn bitcoins if you have some skills, and if you don't have then just do other things to earn more.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:33:32 AM

You can collect btc by using faucets but don't expect that you will earn much on that. As of now, I'm collecting btc through my signature campaign with yobit and waiting for the next halving and let's see if every body would get a profit from it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:37:19 AM

You can collect btc by using faucets but don't expect that you will earn much on that. As of now, I'm collecting btc through my signature campaign with yobit and waiting for the next halving and let's see if every body would get a profit from it.
Faucets are only a waste of time. Well signature campaigm is the best way to earn because you can earn 100x than to earn in faucets. If you use yobit for sign campaign, then you can also do trading there to even earn more  bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:41:30 AM

Faucets are only a waste of time. Well signature campaigm is the best way to earn because you can earn 100x than to earn in faucets. If you use yobit for sign campaign, then you can also do trading there to even earn more  bitcoin.

Yes faucets are only a waste of time for those who have other ways to collect btc but this is still advisable for newbies on bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:49:35 AM

Yes faucets are only a waste of time for those who have other ways to collect btc but this is still advisable for newbies on bitcoins.

Even if you don't have other way's faucets are still a wast.  Spend time learning something, so many things you could do with that time that will be a better long term investment.   

I would never point new people to faucets.  Typing capatcha and getting cents per hour is not doing them any favors.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:34:04 AM

Faucets are only a waste of time. Well signature campaigm is the best way to earn because you can earn 100x than to earn in faucets. If you use yobit for sign campaign, then you can also do trading there to even earn more  bitcoin.

Even if you don't have other way's faucets are still a wast.  Spend time learning something, so many things you could do with that time that will be a better long term investment.  

I would never point new people to faucets.  Typing capatcha and getting cents per hour is not doing them any favors.

you are right...
explain me what I can do in 15 seconds? (lol)
perhaps just write that sign campaign is the best? (lol)
wast of time is "personal"...you can not judge for other people...

elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:58:33 AM

Faucets are only a waste of time. Well signature campaigm is the best way to earn because you can earn 100x than to earn in faucets. If you use yobit for sign campaign, then you can also do trading there to even earn more  bitcoin.

Even if you don't have other way's faucets are still a wast.  Spend time learning something, so many things you could do with that time that will be a better long term investment.  

I would never point new people to faucets.  Typing capatcha and getting cents per hour is not doing them any favors.

you are right...

yes with 15 seconds you can make one post and you get around 0.0005-0.001 (depending on the rate of each signature campaign)
spend time indeed personal. but time is money, so it is not worth it if you spend for faucet.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:12:16 AM

Even if you don't have other way's faucets are still a wast.  Spend time learning something, so many things you could do with that time that will be a better long term investment.   

I would never point new people to faucets.  Typing capatcha and getting cents per hour is not doing them any favors.

Definitely that is a tiring way to earn for just a cent. But if you will put more effort on captchas you may earn a buck for 1k captcha I guess but that is very tiring.

Signature for rent
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 08:22:51 AM

you are right...

yes with 15 seconds you can make one post and you get around 0.0005-0.001 (depending on the rate of each signature campaign)
spend time indeed personal. but time is money, so it is not worth it if you spend for faucet.

If the one who pays you so much for sign campaign believe it is worth to pay you so much...why not.
It is the same with faucets...
you have advertisers
you have publishers
you have claimers

These three parts are at the end a "one"

So long we have these three parts we have faucets.

If some advertisers prefer pay 0.0005-0.001 for a post...some other advertisers prefer pay 10 satoshi for an ad on a site...
And some publisher prefer spend time to make faucets to get the 10 satoshi because they know that people will see the add for less...and so make profit.

Ok I like faucets...but I do not like writing for sign campaign...
If I would like sign campaign...I would had changed my member name (because my red trust) and now I could earn with sign campaign...But i prefer keep my red trust because I have no need absolutly no need to earn with sign campaign.
I prefer show to many people my red trusters...my wrong red trusters (lol)
Yes because my red trusters are wrong...(lol)

marius312013

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:14:17 AM

I've been trying to collect bitcoins through a couple of faucet sites and some click sites.
Aamir1

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:29:55 PM

I've been trying to collect bitcoins through a couple of faucet sites and some click sites.

That's the only suitable option for you as i can see your rank is newbie, you should not try something big right now otherwise you will just confuse yourself with all the methods if what would be chosen, so better for you to stick with faucets for some time now and build your knowledge around so that you can do more things in coming time.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:49:08 PM

do you have some skills, if you have then you can post on service section about your skills and maybe someone will hire you and pays you bitcoin
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:24:33 PM

Faucets are not worth the time much any more.  I have been collecting faucets in which you have to collect so much before you can withdraw and some of these faucets keep shutting down for no reason.  I am not sure why a faucet would shut down when you can not invest anything into it.  Makes no sense to me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:43:16 PM

do you have some skills, if you have then you can post on service section about your skills and maybe someone will hire you and pays you bitcoin

Its the best option to collect bitcoin. If you're not interested to earn through services you need lot time to earn. One of the best is the trading. Don't ever think of making money with gambling.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

Try using more than source : faucets, sig camp, trading, gambling
This way you can collect BTC easily
I am sorry, you should stay away from gambling.  There is always that chance you will get the bad draw and you never know what will happen.  I would also stay away from trading unless you know what you are doing and have watched the market for some time, unless you are trading reputable stocks.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:20:39 AM

Try using more than source : faucets, sig camp, trading, gambling
This way you can collect BTC easily
I am sorry, you should stay away from gambling.  There is always that chance you will get the bad draw and you never know what will happen.  I would also stay away from trading unless you know what you are doing and have watched the market for some time, unless you are trading reputable stocks.
If you do gambling you do the opposite, you are not collecting money but you are giving it the collectors which are the gambling sites. Never consider gambling as your source of income cause only few are successful in doing it and majority got their life wreck because of addiction.
Hugroll

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:30:26 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
plenty of ways to get a hold of some btc. you could straight up buy it, this being the easiest way. or you could earn it online by doing some work, this being the hard way with little payout. or you could gamble online, this being the risky way with potential for significant payout.
PHS

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:48:39 AM

You wasting your time in Faucet Sir., If you have small amount of BTC in your wallet or if you have money.,

Try to invest your money in Some mining site (make your decision if you choose this. because is too risk if you spend your money there)

BITSYNQ  █  A NEW KIND OF FREEDOM
══════════  P2P Cloud  ■  SynqCraft Game  ■  P2P Casino  ══════════
PHASE II ICO ENDS JULLY 15th  █  TEST OUR WALLET
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:51:07 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
plenty of ways to get a hold of some btc. you could straight up buy it, this being the easiest way. or you could earn it online by doing some work, this being the hard way with little payout. or you could gamble online, this being the risky way with potential for significant payout.
Probably better and safer in my opinion using a signature campaign to collect bitcoin. Because there we can collect bitcoin easily and no big risk, the results of which we can also remain. It was probably the most favored most people using bitcoin, I'm sure most people using bitcoin certainly collect them through the signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: