Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495956 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 08:27:44 PM

"Please wait for Bitinstant to reroute your funds." I'm justtired of waiting!~

I've read the emails, and explained to you how the process works.

MtGox needs to return the funds to me, so I can give the funds to you.

However, they are still holding onto the funds and have not given it to me and Ive asked them dozens of times.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
justtired

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:03:16 PM

So if this is true I can't figure out why MT Gox keeps saying that you need to reroute the funds. Mt Gox can do nothing. Bit instant can do nothing. You are each waiting on each other, and when I email either one of you I'm told to email the other one. Over and over. I tend to believe Mt Gox can do nothing, as they have stated from the outset that they can do nothing, but Bitinstant has said "computer problems" "Someone sick" "Going to be taking care of this today" etc etc. Sorry, but this is....insane. Tell me what I need to do. I've written about 100 emails to each of you and nothing has changed except the excuses from Bitinstant. Sorry, but I do believe I have a right to be angry at this point. being nice has gotten me nowhere.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 09:07:18 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2012, 02:31:04 PM by Yankee (BitInstant)

Tell me what I need to do. I've written about 100 emails to each of you and nothing has changed except the excuses from Bitinstant. Sorry, but I do believe I have a right to be angry at this point. being nice has gotten me nowhere.

We will update you soon.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

justtired

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:14:21 PM

Okay, I'm going to try and calm down now. Again. It just that, you know, I don't have my money. After a month and a half of being told I would get it. To be fair You have maintained sprodic communication with me, and I can't see why you would do that if you intended to not give me the compartivlyt paltry amount of money we'ere disciussing. It's just been a long time, and ....uggh whatever. Bye and hve anice holiday.
Gabriel518

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:34:40 AM

Hello!  Noob here.  While I've used the service once before (which was super fast and easy, so thanks for that!) this time things seem to have hit a snag.  Paid using BitInstant, ZipZap and Moneygram to my Blockchain wallet.  I placed the order about 6 hours ago now, and while I got a confirmation e-mails from BitInstant and ZipZap, the funds have yet to appear in my wallet.

I see in my confirmation e-mail from BitInstant it mentions something about redeeming a MtGox coupon.  I'm not really sure what this means as last time MtGox didn't have anything to do with anything (as far as I know), the funds just appeared in my BlockChain wallet all of 2 minutes after I paid.  Any help would be appreciated.

My order ID is: fd33db90-7ab5-46c8-b2d8-a1a1f4d4e7b6

Thanks!
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 02:31:30 PM

Hello!  Noob here.  While I've used the service once before (which was super fast and easy, so thanks for that!) this time things seem to have hit a snag.  Paid using BitInstant, ZipZap and Moneygram to my Blockchain wallet.  I placed the order about 6 hours ago now, and while I got a confirmation e-mails from BitInstant and ZipZap, the funds have yet to appear in my wallet.

I see in my confirmation e-mail from BitInstant it mentions something about redeeming a MtGox coupon.  I'm not really sure what this means as last time MtGox didn't have anything to do with anything (as far as I know), the funds just appeared in my BlockChain wallet all of 2 minutes after I paid.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey, has this been resolved?

Gabriel518

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 05:37:23 PM

Thanks!

Hey, has this been resolved?

Yankee, not as of right now, no.  Just checked my wallet on BlockChain and still no deposits since October.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:45:20 PM

Yankee, not as of right now, no.  Just checked my wallet on BlockChain and still no deposits since October.

Hey!

After looking into it, looks like you chose MtGox by accident instead of Bitcoin Address, but you gave us a BTC address.

We emailed you a MtGox code (see your original confirmation email)

If you want, I can change the order and send the BTC to your address instead

Thanks

Gabriel518

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 10:26:38 PM

Hey!

After looking into it, looks like you chose MtGox by accident instead of Bitcoin Address, but you gave us a BTC address.

We emailed you a MtGox code (see your original confirmation email)

If you want, I can change the order and send the BTC to your address instead

Thanks

All set now! Thanks!
doubleohmike

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 05:04:59 AM

HELP!

I made a moneygram transfer to BitInstant via ZipZap at a local CVS store to purchase Bitcoin, but have not received the money in my email account yet... I'm worried... the bitinstant site is down, I've sent my money, was told that the bitcoin would arrive within the hour, but received nothing...

Came across this thread, hoping someone will please tell me what the hell is going on!!

Huh Undecided

Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 06:38:21 PM

HELP!

I made a moneygram transfer to BitInstant via ZipZap at a local CVS store to purchase Bitcoin, but have not received the money in my email account yet... I'm worried... the bitinstant site is down, I've sent my money, was told that the bitcoin would arrive within the hour, but received nothing...

Came across this thread, hoping someone will please tell me what the hell is going on!!

Huh Undecided

Hey,

No worries, Im responding to your PM now.

In the future, its helpful if you include your order information in the PM or here, now I have to wait for your response so I can help resolve it!

Charlie

doubleohmike

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 11:03:31 PM

Thanks for the quick reply...

I've just received the Coinapult bitcoin delivery email exactly an hour ago.

What's sketch is your site advertising that I " will have my bitcoins within the hour"... yet my order was placed yesterday afternoon at took almost a full 24 hours to process...

I did my part, transferring my cash via MoneyGram within ten minutes of my order, so there's really no excuse for it to have taken a full day to process. What's worse is because of YOUR delay, I lost almost 8$ due to the value of BitCoin fluctuating during that day... I purchased it at a specific date, at a specific time, for a specific exchange rate... there's no reason I should be penalized for BitInstant's "server maintenance" issues.

The BitInstant bitcoin purchasing procedure was a lot of things, but I cannot even begin to use the word "instant" to describe it.

Undecided
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 01:20:42 AM

Thanks for the quick reply...

What's sketch is your site advertising that I " will have my bitcoins within the hour"... yet my order was placed yesterday afternoon at took almost a full 24 hours to process...

I did my part, transferring my cash via MoneyGram within ten minutes of my order, so there's really no excuse for it to have taken a full day to process. What's worse is because of YOUR delay, I lost almost 8$ due to the value of BitCoin fluctuating during that day... I purchased it at a specific date, at a specific time, for a specific exchange rate... there's no reason I should be penalized for BitInstant's "server maintenance" issues.

The BitInstant bitcoin purchasing procedure was a lot of things, but I cannot even begin to use the word "instant" to describe it.

Undecided

Hey,

I just got home and now that I looked into this, I see no issues with your order. It was processed and emailed to you on time.

You made a quote at: Sat Dec 22 02:19:21 2012 GMT
Moneygram confirmed the cash deposit at Sat Dec 22 10:05:14 2012 GMT
The order processed, and link emailed to you Sat Dec 22 10:06:10 2012 GMT

That was sent exactly 1 minute after your deposit was made and the link was emailed to you.

I just returned home, but somehow in the middle of this thread you saw that you actually did get the email.

From my end, I see no errors or issues whatsoever. Your order processed 100% on time, and link was emailed to you.

I'm starting to believe that you may have found the link, but don't want to backpedal on what you already posted.

Actually, thats not true. I'm writing this post at 8:15 PM Eastern Time.

In the screenshot below, you see the coinapult email was sent to you at 5:06 AM Eastern Time

As proven earlier in this message, your order did complete well within the hour, and did not take 24 hours.

Actually, your order processed normally and well within the hour.

The price of BTC was purchased within a minute of Moneygram confirming the deposit.

Clearly, we did our job and the order was pretty instant

Thanks for being a good customer of hours

Have a great day!

Charlie

yohanstra

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 10:50:23 PM

I'm trying to convert an MtGox cash coupon to paypal using BitInstant, but, when I select these options, theres no place to type in the coupon code.  Is there a way to fix this?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 11:29:40 PM

I'm trying to convert an MtGox cash coupon to paypal using BitInstant, but, when I select these options, theres no place to type in the coupon code.  Is there a way to fix this?

Hey, you deposit the code after you hit Send Funds on the homepage

Droganan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 12:14:30 AM

I made an order with BitInstant last night and have not received the bitcoins. I have made many orders with bitcoin in the past and all has gone well but this one has screwed up majorly I believe! Please tell me where to provide order info so we can see what the hell happened! I made the maximum cash order I could make!
nootropicsforbitcoins

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 12:17:00 AM

I made an order with BitInstant last night and have not received the bitcoins. I have made many orders with bitcoin in the past and all has gone well but this one has screwed up majorly I believe! Please tell me where to provide order info so we can see what the hell happened! I made the maximum cash order I could make!

Have you checked the blockchain?

https://blockchain.info/
Droganan

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 12:24:19 AM

Yes, I did! I checked the exact amount I was supposed to receive to see if it was on the chain and it is NOT on the chain. Usually the exact amount up to a certain decimal is on the chain but it wasn't for this order! I was surprised.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 01:11:44 AM

Hey, please post your Order info here or PM me!

Thanks

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:15:44 PM

I'm in the Caribbean, where in Puerto Rico exactly can I start making cash deposits?

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: