Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc  (Read 62727 times)
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

Many people are investing in bitoin rather than gold, because of the increase in bitcoin price over time I think it's a reference for people to invest in bicoin, with the support of a very significant amount of bitcoin enthusiasts making the volume of demand increasing so that prices are higher, of course this factor that can make bitcoin very feasible to be made as an investment rather than gold
fedorkr6

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

Why do you even now question the gold? When there is an offer you which mentioned a much better expense than gold, of system that it is only momentary. Where ever, whenever and nonetheless the gold will be approved anybody.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

Gold is an trusted reserve, bitcoin haven't gained the similar trust same as gold. This takes time as bitcoin is very young compared to the gold which has made a big history with its materialistic property and its importance of being a reserve for all sort of economy based factors starting from printing of currency to the lending and investment.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

Gold is an trusted reserve, bitcoin haven't gained the similar trust same as gold. This takes time as bitcoin is very young compared to the gold which has made a big history with its materialistic property and its importance of being a reserve for all sort of economy based factors starting from printing of currency to the lending and investment.
Yes the gold is the oldest asset for investment. If any governament wants to print some worth of currency first, they must deposit the same worth of gold this is the rule. But bitcoin is now growing currency it as a good value but still want to gain more trust from investors.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:49:24 PM

Yes the gold is the oldest asset for investment. If any governament wants to print some worth of currency first, they must deposit the same worth of gold this is the rule. But bitcoin is now growing currency it as a good value but still want to gain more trust from investors.
so that someone does not say, and Bitcoin still gaining momentum among investors. In fact, thanks to the crypto currency today, you can earn a huge fortune, Although I agree with the opinion that gold due to its physical abilities has a lower confidence than Bitcoin. Perhaps Bitcoin is expensive, but risky.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:05:36 PM

Well i believe that holding of btc is really more profitable than holding gold it is all because of that gold is really need a  decade to change its price from high into higher it really needed a bog expenses to but and it is really hard to wait gor a decade to gain.while in btc it is really profitable because even an hour the price can change leading you to a great big profit if you get the right timing from buying and at the same time selling it.
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

I will rather enjoy best of both worlds !
smallybells

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:34:32 PM

I still believe in keeping bitcoin will give more revenue. The gold shifting so gradually that it made me feel free to continue to buy gold. Rather I sell my gold to purchase bitcoin.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

i don't know, but i guess for now holding bTC is great way than holding gold.
the price of gold is really long to get higher.
but BTC you guys have known, it is getting to the moon recently.
i just can hope the price will fall soon Cheesy then i can buy some.
it's like it will be impossible the price will be back as last 2 months ago.
everyday is getting higher and higher.
it ever took 100millions $.
i can't close my eyes to watch it.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:55 PM

I agree, for now investing in bitcoins is a lot better than gold because it gives higher return and gains unlike in gold where the price growth is quite slow since it is more stable than bitcoin. Both are good investments though bitcoin is more risky but gives more profit.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:50:52 PM

That's great holding bitcoin nowadays is a good preference and it's gaining good price value everyday as well as being stable of its current value. With gold's current situations I guess it was more surpassed with btc due to its popularity, people around the country were more aggressive to invest with bitcoin rather than gold because of it's popularity rises this year 2017. Well I know there is better future with bitcoin and that's infinite with no walls to stop of it price value to reach for.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:37:54 AM

That's great holding bitcoin nowadays is a good preference and it's gaining good price value everyday as well as being stable of its current value. With gold's current situations I guess it was more surpassed with btc due to its popularity, people around the country were more aggressive to invest with bitcoin rather than gold because of it's popularity rises this year 2017. Well I know there is better future with bitcoin and that's infinite with no walls to stop of it price value to reach for.
well, you are right, now bitcoin is getting famous and famous.
many people wonder the price and you know like their heart beats fast to wait the future price of Bitcoin.
i can't wait for that time,
may of my friend get a party because of it Cheesy lol
liltle bit regret not buying it when the price is low

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:46:24 AM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

Now, holding gold is very safe I should say, you know that you will never lose your investment no matter how long you keep them, on the other hand, bitcoin cant give you that kind of assurance, but it can make tou a really big amount of profit in time, but the risk is very high and it may lose its high in a blink of an eye.

Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:59:49 AM

Smiley for the goal is just a tool ....
That people want because it is a treasure that you want to make money also.. That's really just.
That if compared to bitcoin handling is the wolf how long you can use because bitcoin is a high value in this world is used to people who have no bitcoin changes yet. It generate huge wealth more than gold if you reach the market value of bitcoin...
Raefven

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

Bitcoin will obviously win the battle because bitcoin is a coin that has a really high value and is unstable so by holding bitcoins you will earn a lot of money.
And if you try to hold gold you won't make much.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:13:23 AM

Yes Bitcoin is already surpasses the price of gold that is why it is wise enough to hold bitcoin rather than gold but one thing we should considered that what ever happen gold is material thing you can hold it you keep it that is why stable investment, while Bitcoin is only a perception that you have  currency in the cyber space anything happen to the system it will be gone by the win. that's why for investment you should use Bitcoin but for fixed asset you should use gold.

Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:39:03 AM

I prefer to save half the money in gold, half - in the cryptocurrency.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:16:01 PM

Yes Bitcoin is already surpasses the price of gold that is why it is wise enough to hold bitcoin rather than gold but one thing we should considered that what ever happen gold is material thing you can hold it you keep it that is why stable investment, while Bitcoin is only a perception that you have  currency in the cyber space anything happen to the system it will be gone by the win. that's why for investment you should use Bitcoin but for fixed asset you should use gold.
You should invest in both because it is better to have the two opportunity at once rather than putting all of your money in one investment but you cannot tell if it will work for long because you don't have any back up investment or source of income or money. Holdings of gold and bitcoin are both good and you just need to learn how to properly divide it so you can have a profitable type of portfolio.
YahooIigan

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:42:24 AM

BitJob: occupations for college students with blockchain endorsement
johnbencan

Activity: 16
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:14:25 AM

I prefer to save half the money in gold, half - in the cryptocurrency.
I will keep my all savings in bitcoins. gold is safe but it will not give good profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: