Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 10:18:03 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc  (Read 62753 times)
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:01:26 PM

As of now, we can say that people who are using gold to buy things is greater than people buying things through bitcoin. Bitcoin is just new for some of us and not all the countries use it or not all countries legalized it in their territory. If we are comparing them which is better, we can say that each of them has the advantage and disadvantages. First in holding of gold, we can use it anywhere since it is legal. We are able to manage it well since we can see it and can be touch by our hands. Comparing it to bitcoin, we can use it only in selected shops, we can't even touch it yet it is there (using our digital wallets). If we are talking about the advantage of holding or keeping them, the bitcoin price might change depends on what is happening out there. It can goes down and goes up, therefore it is not constant yet the gold is constant with its value. By using bitcoin or holding bitcoin, we can save and then get it when the price is already high.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

Currently bitcoin holding is more profitable than holding gold, I also invest gold for a long time and never get a significant profit like in bitcoin, and I plan to sell all the gold I have to buy bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

The estimation of BTC is rising quick. The estimation of gold is consistent. Putting resources into BTC will give you quick cash. A year in venture with BTC will return an impressive benefit in respect to your speculation obviously. Though in gold, there is no quick ascent in cost. In any case, it gives you a practically chance free speculation as gold will stay to be important even following quite a few years. BTC does not have that confirmation. There's the noteworthy distinction that you ought to be careful of.Also not every person thinks about BTC.Need more opportunity to achieved the level of gold. Roll Eyes
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:26:02 PM

I think holding of bitcoin is better than holding od gold because its storage is practical, tax free in addition we can also easily to take it when we have a sudden need. bitcoin prices are also rapidly rising so we can benefit quickly.
I think you are right holding of bitcoin is much easier than holding of gold. It is very profitable and saving for people who are investing in bitcoin than other people who are investing in bitcoin right now and to going to sell bitcoin. It is very easy to use bitcoin as you can get money any time and any where whenever you need and bitcoin will give you benefit of increasing price as well more higher than gold. You cannot carry too much gold with you but you can carry a lot of bitcoin at the same time very easily.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

I think holding of bitcoin is better than holding od gold because its storage is practical, tax free in addition we can also easily to take it when we have a sudden need. bitcoin prices are also rapidly rising so we can benefit quickly.
Holding of bitcoin is much more better than holding gold because bitcoin will always give you profit and in gold you can lose any time any place if you buy gold today and even you want to sell god on same time so it will give you also and if you bitcoin and then keep it on hold so there is hundred present security that you will get a very huge profit from it so I will personally prefer bitcoin instead of gold because I lose in gold so many time.
DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

I would rather hold btc , easy to take everywhere and it keeps increasing in value.
Altough i think there is much more risk.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:12:07 PM

Gold they say is a stable investment because when the other investments come crashing down, Gold is the only investment that will be left unscathed, i can't tell the same for bitcoins since their has any crisis recently but in all investments, its about making money and bitcoins is currently light years ahead of Gold on that regards. But i will hold both because the unexpected happens at all times.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

Holding gold right now is the same as holding gold ever has been in history. It isn't even that important compared to Bitcoin which is evolving so rapidly compared to anything else. Gold is just  aprecious metal/commodity like Silver, Diaomds, etc. There is no reason to invest into it over Bitcoin, because BTC has way more upside potential without any question.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:55:51 AM

For me holding of gold is a long term and never be end or fade. Bitcoin maybe similar to temporary. Im not sure the future of bitcoin because this is only a currency that convertible into cash. Bitcoin compared to gold, Im favorable to bitcoin on how we can earn fastiest comparing to gold. We pray that this currency will continue because many people benifited and bitcoin helps also to the people belong to poverty level. Their's many life change because of bitcoin. Improving life in terms of financial needs.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:56:36 AM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

Holding gold and holding btc, can't believe the year you raised this question, gold holders can't imagine how good is to hold BTC two years later.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:04:39 AM

Holding gold is good , because the price of gold always stable and if the price decreased maybe not much.
but if you hold btc , you buy at cheap price , but if u waiting for 2-3 years and hold your bitcoin , the price will raise more high than your buying price.
i better prefer holding bitcoin because the price is fluctuate maybe can rise more high , and maybe can decreased , its just your chooice.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:26:36 AM

In my opinion, obviously btc has a high value but it could not compare to gold. Gold has a stable and high value it couldn't change the fact that gold is part of our generation thats why for me I would like to hold gold.

They say btc is much better to hold, yes its true because btc has a double value than gold but we dont know if btc will be forever but bitcoin will be forever.
letningmequin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:43:31 AM

It's clearly that holding gold is more stable than holding Bitcoin but the advantage of holding Bitcoin is the profit.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

I think holding bitcoin and gold is profitable and indeed it is, always try to diversify your portfolio and invest on something blue is your starter,
Both are good choices if you have plenty of money to invest but if you have limited investment and want some good profit in return, then obviously bitcoin outstands gold because of its volatile nature.

Gold is very much stable and it provides profit not much often rather you need to wait too much from selling gold at high prices whereas bitcoin is often pumping and dumping, providing you with opportunities of selling it for profit.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

i have recently been thinking of buying some gold because at the moment all i have is Bitcoin or crypto.
and to coin the old phrase "dont put all your eggs in the same basket".
While I have faith that bitcoin will rise in 2018 and FIAT becomes devalued more and more I think Gold would be a good choice as its a physical item and not FIAT.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

It's clearly that holding gold is more stable than holding Bitcoin but the advantage of holding Bitcoin is the profit.
Nonetheless, gold is a source of investing as well as saving the price of gold tends to increase over the years. However, its price can fluctuate in short periods. Gold can give profits if retained for few years. On the other hand, Bitcoin nowadays is giving high profits in literally no time. In terms of ROI, Bitcoin outscores gold business on almost every ground. You just need to start investing in Bitcoin now.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

Bitcoin is better one cause you will be able to earn more than in investing in gold, and you won't wait so long cause gold could pump but in longer time comparing to bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
projectshivom

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

A New Era in Genomics

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Hodl BTC
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
Not all are fans of gold though there countries like India, Nepal and Sri Lanka who regard gold as a store of value. An asset. I have a Nepalese friend who told me in their place if they dont have gold they are very poor. They base their security economically on the amount of gold they hold.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

The evolution of Bitcoin is more spectacular then gold pricing so i go with bitcoin holding, easy money if you have some funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: