Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 11:17:48 AM

I dump all my ADZ because its not showing any potential value in the future sorry  Cry

I have Dumped all of my adz in the market because the potential of this coin to rise is verry poor .

the value of adz now is going down and down.

Thank you both for selling me some cheap ADZ then Wink

I still believe in the project and I think buying below 10k is a steal and the coin is undervalued right now.

@JensS: Keep up the good work!

Ohh the FUD it'll be a daily routine haha.  Grin

I feel kinda sorry for the people falling for it though, the amount of effort and resources we are putting into this is so big that the lies being told are pretty painful to read since some people actually believe them.

A new post has been created on the Adzcoindesk blog, anybody can try to FUD this:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-updates-april-18/

Cheers,
Jens
Hi jens I was thinking overnight why eventhough there's already an update coming from you, the coin value still going down,what I'm doing right now is keeping away from yobit hahahaa. Will be waiting still. Bump up fly high Jens..

Just read the blog post and believe nothing other people write here, they try to steal your ADZ since they are way undervalued atm.

Here you go: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-updates-april-18/

The VIP offer launch will be the first income stream for us to BUY ADZ ourselves. Smiley

Every sale of this offer will result in 0.5 Bitcoin exchanged for ADZ and we are selling 2000 spots and it willl be promoted by hundreds of people so these will go fast.

So you can do the math what will happen to ADZ value the next weeks.  Grin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:34:17 AM

Good job Jens that's why I'm always waiting for your announcement and this one will stop those basher here and I'm thinking that the price will simply goes up from now on good luck Jens thank you so much for sharing this opportunity to us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kelbin143

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:03:30 PM

For all the people who are dumping their coins now, you will feel real stupid in a few months. Those coin will be worth more than $10 and next year will be worth a lot more. It's still pretty early and with all the upcoming new features that will be implemented and improved, its pretty much a guarantee that the price will rise. It's ok though a little change can scare some people, but the smart people will see this as an opportunity to buy coins while its still cheap.
tabonjan

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:38:05 PM

For all the people who are dumping their coins now, you will feel real stupid in a few months. Those coin will be worth more than $10 and next year will be worth a lot more. It's still pretty early and with all the upcoming new features that will be implemented and improved, its pretty much a guarantee that the price will rise. It's ok though a little change can scare some people, but the smart people will see this as an opportunity to buy coins while its still cheap.

there are too much people who are dumping when the price rises with only 1 penny.. we need to get rid of those people who are pumping and dumping
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:51:49 PM

This my first post on this forum, my 2nd post will be after i make a killing with Adz! I'll come back here and laugh at every single one of you people who dumped their coins prematurely. Jens i share your vision, your creating a masterpiece here that will make the "smart" people a lot of money down the road. Unfortunately, those not so smart will be left behind searching for another coin, in hope to gain a little bit of fast profit. Mark my words people, Adz will explode and it's only a matter of time!
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:06:37 PM

I dump all my ADZ because its not showing any potential value in the future sorry  Cry

I have Dumped all of my adz in the market because the potential of this coin to rise is verry poor .

I still believe in the project and I think buying below 10k is a steal and the coin is undervalued right now.

I feel kinda sorry for the people falling for it though, the amount of effort and resources we are putting into this is so big that the lies being told are pretty painful to read since some people actually believe them.

A new post has been created on the Adzcoindesk blog, anybody can try to FUD this:

Cheers,
Jens
Hi jens I was thinking overnight why eventhough there's already an update coming from you, the coin value still going down,what I'm doing right now is keeping away from yobit hahahaa. Will be waiting still. Bump up fly high Jens..

Just read the blog post and believe nothing other people write here, they try to steal your ADZ since they are way undervalued atm.

The VIP offer launch will be the first income stream for us to BUY ADZ ourselves. Smiley

Every sale of this offer will result in 0.5 Bitcoin exchanged for ADZ and we are selling 2000 spots and it willl be promoted by hundreds of people so these will go fast.

Noticed I deleted my bad posts Smiley Thanks for the dump. I really appreciate it guys. I just tripled the amount of Adzcoin I have by doing nothing but posting here.

"One thing to mention is that everybody feels bad for the inexperienced traders that have been duped by the people spreading negative news about Adzcoin. And even worse that they are the one’s who will benefit from the real news I’m about to lay out in this post." -Jenss

That's me baby. Now get to work Jen... and make me a sandwich.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:16:29 PM

hi jens as I read this updates one thing got my attention here, you are going to open an office in cebu? wow, that place is one innovating place here in our country if I got it correctly many outsource company was already been build from there, I'm happy to look forward for the future of this coin and how it will helps our country, thank you for your hard work jens and the dev team good luck!

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:28:53 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 11:15:48 PM by cjmoles

Cheers,
Jens

So you can do the math what will happen to ADZ value the next weeks.  Grin

I can do the math and that's why I'm out....the project development team, advertisers, and publishers will make a killing off of their users....and the users won't get anything accept used and abused while the project team rakes in huge gains through affiliate commissions routed through the browser extension.  You guys are raking in all that affiliate commission and only offering free coupons?.... Coupons that the users can already receive for free?....Shame on you!

EDIT:

I just read your blog post and I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!  You want us to give you One Million Dollars (2000 VIP x $500 = $1,000,000) and in return you'll let us keep 50% of the commissions we generate for the referrals we recruit for you?  You've got to be kidding!  Do you think the trolls on this forum are stupid?  You want us to pay you 1 million dollars for the privilege to give you half of the commissions we generate in referrals?  Wow!....I hope nobody falls for this stuff!....Shame on you!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 11:59:30 PM

Cheers,
Jens

So you can do the math what will happen to ADZ value the next weeks.  Grin

I can do the math and that's why I'm out....the project development team, advertisers, and publishers will make a killing off of their users....and the users won't get anything accept used and abused while the project team rakes in huge gains through affiliate commissions routed through the browser extension.  You guys are raking in all that affiliate commission and only offering free coupons?.... Coupons that the users can already receive for free?....Shame on you!

EDIT:

I just read your blog post and I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!  You want us to give you One Million Dollars (2000 VIP x $500 = $1,000,000) and in return you'll let us keep 50% of the commissions we generate for the referrals we recruit for you?  You've got to be kidding!  Do you think the trolls on this forum are stupid?  You want us to pay you 1 million dollars for the privilege to give you half of the commissions we generate in referrals?  Wow!....I hope nobody falls for this stuff!....Shame on you!

Then don't and get yourself a life  Grin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:02:22 AM

hi jens as I read this updates one thing got my attention here, you are going to open an office in cebu? wow, that place is one innovating place here in our country if I got it correctly many outsource company was already been build from there, I'm happy to look forward for the future of this coin and how it will helps our country, thank you for your hard work jens and the dev team good luck!

That's right, we're in the process of helping many people here in the Philippines. If you're around you can jump in any time when all is set up. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:10:34 AM

Cheers,
Jens

Noticed I deleted my bad posts Smiley Thanks for the dump. I really appreciate it guys. I just tripled the amount of Adzcoin I have by doing nothing but posting here.

"One thing to mention is that everybody feels bad for the inexperienced traders that have been duped by the people spreading negative news about Adzcoin. And even worse that they are the one’s who will benefit from the real news I’m about to lay out in this post." -Jenss

That's me baby. Now get to work Jen... and make me a sandwich.

Yes I know how the game works...

And there are idiots like Cjmoles who actually believe it and enforce your lies, because I spotted you saying how impressed you are with our concept on the Yobit chat as I stated here before. Wink

So I can't help to feel sorry for the people who sold their coins for pennies though...

Our marketing team is triple the size of that of Ethereum and now we're in the process of matching the development team with theirs. Anybody with half a brain can see where ADZ is going.   Grin

Well we'll just need to show results though first though, and that starts next week with the launch of the VIP offer!

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:20:53 AM

Well people are just impatient I guess.

There are a lot of smart people too though. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:23:09 AM

there are too much people who are dumping when the price rises with only 1 penny.. we need to get rid of those people who are pumping and dumping

That's part of crypto I guess. The only thing that can solve this issue is to get a steady rise of the coin, which is what will start next week with the launch of our product.

Don't forget that we haven't received any commissions yet and will only start buying Adzcoins next week. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:28:18 AM

This my first post on this forum, my 2nd post will be after i make a killing with Adz! I'll come back here and laugh at every single one of you people who dumped their coins prematurely. Jens i share your vision, your creating a masterpiece here that will make the "smart" people a lot of money down the road. Unfortunately, those not so smart will be left behind searching for another coin, in hope to gain a little bit of fast profit. Mark my words people, Adz will explode and it's only a matter of time!

See you again then, probably soon.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
shintosai

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:20:01 AM

another day will passed by jenss still those dumper are working might need to step up from some of our investor to buy and hold our coins until the project started just for thinking jens but we are still here for you. good luck my friend.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 11:32:31 AM

another day will passed by jenss still those dumper are working might need to step up from some of our investor to buy and hold our coins until the project started just for thinking jens but we are still here for you. good luck my friend.

Yeah don't worry about it, everybody can see that the infrastructure built around ADZcoin is huge and there will be multiple revenue streams that will boost the coin and usage and demand side in the near-future.

Also don't forget, for every dumper there's a buyer who will be smiling later on when things really kick off. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
shintosai

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:45:49 AM

yes indeed in every small amount that i earned from my campaign I buy it right away with this coin hahaha, we will see them if they can still laugh when this things happen right? good luck my friend.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:40:39 PM

yes indeed in every small amount that i earned from my campaign I buy it right away with this coin hahaha, we will see them if they can still laugh when this things happen right? good luck my friend.

Thanks!

Well a lot of people will ensure this project succeeds, it's not a hobby project to make some quick bucks. Just check the list of platforms, infrastructure and community we have already built ready to expand upon. It took over 6 months with multiple developers working on it.

That's the only thing that matters, not the opinions of some loners who have no idea what they're talking about.  Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:07:49 PM

Thanks!

Well a lot of people will ensure this project succeeds, it's not a hobby project to make some quick bucks. Just check the list of platforms, infrastructure and community we have already built ready to expand upon. It took over 6 months with multiple developers working on it.

That's the only thing that matters, not the opinions of some loners who have no idea what they're talking about.  Smiley
well jens i seen that one of your project will be held in cebu so im so excited for that and I know that it will be a long term project because we still seeing you keep answering all of our question and you are intact on whatever you say
that the good thing for you this project is an investment so it worth of spending time and effort keep it up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:42:28 PM

thanks dumpers because today i bought a lot of cheap ADZ haha my strong hands will hold this one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: