Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:59:37 AM

Hi Everybody,

We're proud to announce the launch of our Startpeeps VIP offer to the public!

Becoming a VIP member will give you multiple benefts since we will basically share part of the revenue in our

business through a co-op advertising program.

This simply means we'll bring referrals to you for Startpeeps and the browser extension and you'll receive daily ADZ

straight to your wallet!

>>> Check out the offer page here: https://startrevshare.com/v2.html

To summarize the benefits:

-> Receive daily ADZ from our promo's of the browser extension
-> Get 50% instead of 10% of the extension referral program
-> Receive new SP referrals every month for life
-> Withdraw your Startpeeps earnings to your wallet!

By joining this offer you'll receive daily ADZcoins from day 1!

Limited spots are available and when all spots are filled we'll close the offer forever, so don't wait too long as these

will go fast!

All the best,
Jens

Hi Jens,

Is there a countdown for the number of Slots already sold/ available?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:15:05 AM

Hi Everybody,

Becoming a VIP member will give you multiple benefts since we will basically share part of the revenue in our

This simply means we'll bring referrals to you for Startpeeps and the browser extension and you'll receive daily ADZ

straight to your wallet!

Limited spots are available and when all spots are filled we'll close the offer forever, so don't wait too long as these

will go fast!

All the best,
Jens

Hi Jens,

Yeah that's a good idea something we'll definately add to the VIP purchase page. Smiley

We'll first finish our promo campaigns though will be added tomorrow probably.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:18:23 AM

Hi Everybody,

straight to your wallet!

will go fast!

All the best,
Jens

Hi Jens,

Yeah that's a good idea something we'll definately add to the VIP purchase page. Smiley

Thats great. Also i did not see the Youtube API yet. Has it already been released or still in dev?

camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:22:14 AM

I dump all my ADZ because its not showing any potential value in the future sorry  Cry

I have Dumped all of my adz in the market because the potential of this coin to rise is verry poor .

the value of adz now is going down and down.

Thank you both for selling me some cheap ADZ then Wink

I still believe in the project and I think buying below 10k is a steal and the coin is undervalued right now.

@JensS: Keep up the good work!

Ohh the FUD it'll be a daily routine haha.  Grin

I feel kinda sorry for the people falling for it though, the amount of effort and resources we are putting into this is so big that the lies being told are pretty painful to read since some people actually believe them.

A new post has been created on the Adzcoindesk blog, anybody can try to FUD this:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-updates-april-18/

Cheers,
Jens
Hi jens I was thinking overnight why eventhough there's already an update coming from you, the coin value still going down,what I'm doing right now is keeping away from yobit hahahaa. Will be waiting still. Bump up fly high Jens..

Just read the blog post and believe nothing other people write here, they try to steal your ADZ since they are way undervalued atm.

Here you go: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-updates-april-18/

The VIP offer launch will be the first income stream for us to BUY ADZ ourselves. Smiley

Every sale of this offer will result in 0.5 Bitcoin exchanged for ADZ and we are selling 2000 spots and it willl be promoted by hundreds of people so these will go fast.

So you can do the math what will happen to ADZ value the next weeks.  Grin

Noticed I deleted my bad posts Smiley Thanks for the dump. I really appreciate it guys. I just tripled the amount of Adzcoin I have by doing nothing but posting here.

"One thing to mention is that everybody feels bad for the inexperienced traders that have been duped by the people spreading negative news about Adzcoin. And even worse that they are the one’s who will benefit from the real news I’m about to lay out in this post." -Jenss

That's me baby. Now get to work Jen... and make me a sandwich.

Read this from the same person from Apr16.
People, use ur mind. Some play games to buy cheap coins from u.

When banks or financial institutions invest in some project they dont listen to other people and invest their money. They collect the knowledge where they desire to invest, analyse that info and then decide to invest or not. This ADZ is a REAL business, not some lottery. Go to adzcoindesk.com and read whats happening behind. Read the updates from Jens to know how many people are investing their time, blood and sweat on this project. Analyse what has already been built in the past 6 months. Then invest ur money. Do not listen to people who just want to gain from ur money.

This project has an innovative cause behind...to make the internet an ad free place, to let website owners earn who are now unable to because of Adblockers. The project team believes in earning by helping others and making a difference, not just by duping others...that's not the style (atleast its my opinion).

Wish u luck!
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:59:05 PM

Sandwich.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 03:11:13 PM

Hi Everybody,

straight to your wallet!

will go fast!

All the best,
Jens

Hi Jens,

Thats great. Also i did not see the Youtube API yet. Has it already been released or still in dev?

The Chrome version is ready but it doesn't look good in other browsers so we can't release it yet until all versions are ready.

So our developers are now working on the other versions so we can release this asap as this will be huge.

We passed the 2000 installs too and only cover about 25% of all users, so the community is slowly growing and we have a great base to launch the affiliate program of the extension next week.

No worries we'll get there it's only a matter of time. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 03:14:30 PM

[/quote]

Read this from the same person from Apr16.
People, use ur mind. Some play games to buy cheap coins from u.

When banks or financial institutions invest in some project they dont listen to other people and invest their money. They collect the knowledge where they desire to invest, analyse that info and then decide to invest or not. This ADZ is a REAL business, not some lottery. Go to adzcoindesk.com and read whats happening behind. Read the updates from Jens to know how many people are investing their time, blood and sweat on this project. Analyse what has already been built in the past 6 months. Then invest ur money. Do not listen to people who just want to gain from ur money.

This project has an innovative cause behind...to make the internet an ad free place, to let website owners earn who are now unable to because of Adblockers. The project team believes in earning by helping others and making a difference, not just by duping others...that's not the style (atleast its my opinion).

Wish u luck!
[/quote]

Real traders know wat coin to invest in and they only invest in a couple (if that) every month. All the fluctuations now is kids play and won't even reflect as fluctuations on the charts a couple of months from now.

We know what we're doing and just keep on working to grow the community and infrastructure, nthing can stop us from growing as the team is determined to succeed and a lot of hours are put into it every single day.  Wink

Join Buzzex.io
heroheropi

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:43:11 PM

It's very hard to miss the train when I'm on cart #1 actually.

https://i.imgur.com/HjQOdJU.png

Just because I'm holding $892 worth of Adzcoin doesn't mean I believe in it.
that will become 14871 satoshis sooner. i can see the end of adz is coming

i'll dump that shit right now if i were you
philakone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:47:56 PM

Less attention on Philakone and more on adzcoin. If you let anyone get to you, grow a thicker skin in this game.

Unregulated competition. No holds barred.

One idiot (me) can't sabotage a good project.

And seriously... stop selling your adzcoin because that one idiot (me) is somehow convincing you to sell your adzcoin so he can buy it cheaper.

If it's that transparent, please stop falling for it on yobit.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:19:23 PM

Less attention on Philakone and more on adzcoin. If you let anyone get to you, grow a thicker skin in this game.

Unregulated competition. No holds barred.

One idiot (me) can't sabotage a good project.

And seriously... stop selling your adzcoin because that one idiot (me) is somehow convincing you to sell your adzcoin so he can buy it cheaper.

If it's that transparent, please stop falling for it on yobit.
you are so honest because of lot's traders or new traders on yobit they just keep panic while the coin price dropping because of you and let the hold from the coin release, it is just a friendly reminders to everyone that this coin and the dev team already have strong goal just hold it and mooning is coming no so soon.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
philakone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:02:46 PM

Everyone needs to understand a few basic things about trading.

Unfortunately there are many fudders like me, which I apologize for and on behalf of every other sir dinkidus out there. You are your own person and are you a follower or a leader? There are two types of people in this game:

1) The people who actively seek information, do their own research, and draw their own conclusions

2) The people who seek information from others, watch for signals from others of when to pump or dump, will panic according to the trend, and will listen to anyone but themselves.

Which person are you?

I'm definitely #1. Don't be #2. The #2 people are the people I prey on and make a fortune off of.

Grow a pair of balls guys and don't panic sell. If you don't understand how to play the volatile nature of most coins, don't aim for short term, ever. You originally invested in this coin because you believe in it. So believe in it and stop selling short and hold it, you gullable sir dinkikuses who will never be chosen for natural selection.

I just feel bad now >_< I've manipulated so many people here and yobit and have honestly made enough to pay for ski trips to banff a few times. That $892 I have in adzcoin was made over a month with only $50 simply by causing lots of panic on yobit.

The faster you realize these people are the ones who can control pumps or dumps, with enough weight of that coin, the faster you guys stop losing money.

That's 100% honesty right there.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:05:22 PM

WOW! you are a Master Manipulator philakone  Shocked

JensS, could you also add the bitcoin wallet address along with the QR code when people try to make a VIP purchase.
Some of us do not use or have devices to install QR Code Readers  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
arseaboy

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:09:03 PM

Everyone needs to understand a few basic things about trading.

Unfortunately there are many fudders like me, which I apologize for and on behalf of every other sir dinkidus out there. You are your own person and are you a follower or a leader? There are two types of people in this game:

1) The people who actively seek information, do their own research, and draw their own conclusions

2) The people who seek information from others, watch for signals from others of when to pump or dump, will panic according to the trend, and will listen to anyone but themselves.

Which person are you?

I'm definitely #1. Don't be #2. The #2 people are the people I prey on and make a fortune off of.

Grow a pair of balls guys and don't panic sell. If you don't understand how to play the volatile nature of most coins, don't aim for short term, ever. You originally invested in this coin because you believe in it. So believe in it and stop selling short and hold it, you gullable sir dinkikuses who will never be chosen for natural selection.

I just feel bad now >_< I've manipulated so many people here and yobit and have honestly made enough to pay for ski trips to banff a few times. That $892 I have in adzcoin was made over a month with only $50 simply by causing lots of panic on yobit.

The faster you realize these people are the ones who can control pumps or dumps, with enough weight of that coin, the faster you guys stop losing money.

That's 100% honesty right there.
hahaha just wanna congratulate you mate, you have a better future for this one I'll keep it in mind, I know Jenss have also better idea for this but he can blame you it s those who abandon him and the coin someone out there who dump it, but for you thank you at least we knew someone is taking care of this project I know when in times of mooning you are in the first class sit. drop me some okay...hahaha

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:22:48 AM

WOW! you are a Master Manipulator philakone  Shocked

JensS, could you also add the bitcoin wallet address along with the QR code when people try to make a VIP purchase.
Some of us do not use or have devices to install QR Code Readers  Wink

Sure we'll add that somthing went wrong there i guess. Smiley

I sent you a PM with the Bitcoin address too.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:34:59 AM

Got it JensS, thanks

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:51:59 AM

hi jenss can you please give some info on how to collect the coins from the extension is that our earnings or what?
how can i use it mate? please give me PM or guide me here mate. Thanks.

camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:56:10 AM

hi jenss can you please give some info on how to collect the coins from the extension is that our earnings or what?
how can i use it mate? please give me PM or guide me here mate. Thanks.

The coins given in extension is to serve a cause of making website owners/bloggers earn. Those publishers need not rely upon irritatin visitors puttin advertisements poppin all over their website in order to generate revenue. They can solely focus on publishin quality content and earn trust of their visitors.

People can use a code on their website and then the DONATE button will appear. This feature is also being converted to just a hyperlink and then people can put a DONATE link to say, Youtube videos, Forum signatures etc.

You can check this content for details.
http://adzcoindesk.com/install-adzcoin-donation-api/

If you want to try, there is a DONATE button too.

Hope it helps Smiley
japs393

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:25:18 PM

some people might install the extension but not donating the coins. is it not possible if we can have 10 or 20% of what we donate to our web wallet in startpeeps so people who install the extension would surely donate the coins and at the same time earn adz...this could also increase downloads of extension because people can also earn adz by donating...
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 04:37:31 PM

some people might install the extension but not donating the coins. is it not possible if we can have 10 or 20% of what we donate to our web wallet in startpeeps so people who install the extension would surely donate the coins and at the same time earn adz...this could also increase downloads of extension because people can also earn adz by donating...

Hi, I don`t think the extension was ever meant for us to take any of the adz for our self. It was created to donate only. If you want adz you would join startpeeps and post relevant content, share, like or comment to earn adz for free.

arseaboy

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:45:21 PM

Hi, I don`t think the extension was ever meant for us to take any of the adz for our self. It was created to donate only. If you want adz you would join startpeeps and post relevant content, share, like or comment to earn adz for free.
so this extension showing that we have a coin from it is just a donation for the website or blogs that we visited? not intended for us who downloaded the extension, no chance of transferring it i taught it was the mining strategy i guess im wrong.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: