Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
wookieinvader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:33:42 PM

Hey all,

This is a blog I just put together about ADZ.

https://bitbillions.com/advertising-end-around/

Please take a look and tell me what you think!

Thanks!  Grin

Kool, but you are missing one important Item  Huh

why not add the ADZcoin Donate button to your blog?

We as readers if we feel your articles are worthy we will gladly donate ADZcoins to your site and you my friend can sell them for bitcoins , cash or hang on to them so you can sell them when the ADZcoin value rises!   Grin

Just a thought  Wink

Unfortunately, I blog on a pre designed platform and placing the adz donate widget isn't possible.
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:30:12 PM

Hey all,

Thanks!  Grin

We as readers if we feel your articles are worthy we will gladly donate ADZcoins to your site and you my friend can sell them for bitcoins , cash or hang on to them so you can sell them when the ADZcoin value rises!   Grin

Just a thought  Wink

Unfortunately, I blog on a pre designed platform and placing the adz donate widget isn't possible.

I read your blog and it was awesome.. but someday you can add DONATE  button of adz.. it will help you definitely, Actually I put mine already. Hope there will be donations to come by.hahaha Grin Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:58:26 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

-> We have finished the referral page so you can now see who of your referrals purchased and your current earnings: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=referral-purchases
For the upgrade offer the earnings will be added along with the cashback of the upgrade packages. For all other products the earnings will be added to your walelt instantly.

-> We are now working on a detailed overview page so you can track all your earnings, commissions and upgrades etc easily in one page, here's a preview of that: http://screencast.com/t/vAayt9tK9KqV

-> After that we will finish the cashback reward script along with adding the other products. We will run the first cashback distribution from earnings from our other platforms and features (web wallet fees, ADZbuzzpay fees, Adzbuzzmarket etc.) the moment we finish this script, so get ready to start earning soon! Smiley

-> Next week when everything is setup we will solely focus on promo. We will create a personal funnel for all members and add it to the affiliate page so you just have to promote one page and the selling gets done by itself so to speak. You will be able to promote one landing page, get ADZbuzz referrals easily and earn commissions if they upgrade or buy products.

So exciting times coming up, we just keep on working ot perfect this amazing system and ensure everybody can earn as much as possible.

We are approaching 1 million ADZ sold for the upgrade offer which is simply amazing the first couple of days. Once everything is set up and all members have a funnel they can send traffic to ADZbuzz will be ready to explode! Smiley

Take care and have a nice day,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:04:28 AM

Hey all,

Thanks!  Grin

Just a thought  Wink

I read your blog and it was awesome.. but someday you can add DONATE  button of adz.. it will help you definitely, Actually I put mine already. Hope there will be donations to come by.hahaha Grin Grin

Nice blog  Cool I sent you a little over 7 ADZcoin. could you let us know if you cant track how many ADZ you receive if at all possible this could be a good way to help any other potential bloggers or web site owners to see that this project does as advertised  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:07:07 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

-> We have finished the referral page so you can now see who of your referrals purchased and your current earnings: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=referral-purchases
For the upgrade offer the earnings will be added along with the cashback of the upgrade packages. For all other products the earnings will be added to your walelt instantly.

-> We are now working on a detailed overview page so you can track all your earnings, commissions and upgrades etc easily in one page, here's a preview of that: http://screencast.com/t/vAayt9tK9KqV

-> After that we will finish the cashback reward script along with adding the other products. We will run the first cashback distribution from earnings from our other platforms and features (web wallet fees, ADZbuzzpay fees, Adzbuzzmarket etc.) the moment we finish this script, so get ready to start earning soon! Smiley

-> Next week when everything is setup we will solely focus on promo. We will create a personal funnel for all members and add it to the affiliate page so you just have to promote one page and the selling gets done by itself so to speak. You will be able to promote one landing page, get ADZbuzz referrals easily and earn commissions if they upgrade or buy products.

So exciting times coming up, we just keep on working ot perfect this amazing system and ensure everybody can earn as much as possible.

We are approaching 1 million ADZ sold for the upgrade offer which is simply amazing the first couple of days. Once everything is set up and all members have a funnel they can send traffic to ADZbuzz will be ready to explode! Smiley

Jens

How long does it take to get an answer from ADZbuzz helpdesk?
I am trying to pay the rest of my VIP. I sent a ticket las Friday night and have no response so far.
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:45:24 AM

how long before a $10 upgrade be completed? and was it the same as the other higher upgrades?
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:50:56 AM

good investment long term project trusted dev future development still ongoing no wonder if many investors will ride again here and make some stake good job jenss you really making things happen good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tmarketing

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:53:24 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

Jens

How long does it take to get an answer from ADZbuzz helpdesk?
I am trying to pay the rest of my VIP. I sent a ticket las Friday night and have no response so far.

What is your ticket number? I don't see any  tickets sent Friday which were not replied to
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:28:08 PM

Hey all,

Thanks!  Grin

Just a thought  Wink

Nice blog  Cool I sent you a little over 7 ADZcoin. could you let us know if you cant track how many ADZ you receive if at all possible this could be a good way to help any other potential bloggers or web site owners to see that this project does as advertised  Wink

Awesome congrats, Great time now to buy cheap ADZ..I bought at 3.5k yesterday but someone today dumped a crap load so I will move the little btc I have on trex here to try catch some cheaper as well.No I dea why someone would wanna dump thousands of ADZ when they could just lock it up and get huge profit lol. I hope I can get my money over from trex fast enough. I am trying to collect enough to buy the 100 bucks upgrade now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:51:59 PM

Awesome congrats, Great time now to buy cheap ADZ..I bought at 3.5k yesterday but someone today dumped a crap load so I will move the little btc I have on trex here to try catch some cheaper as well.No I dea why someone would wanna dump thousands of ADZ when they could just lock it up and get huge profit lol. I hope I can get my money over from trex fast enough. I am trying to collect enough to buy the 100 bucks upgrade now.

Its always the game of buying more. if you have a load of ADZ, you cam simply control the market to some extent.
Dumping such amount can drop the market down to the floor and that's when this someone buys back to accumulate more.

Can the dev create a better logo for ADZ? It looks like its created by a kid. no offense  Cheesy

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:45:06 PM

Its always the game of buying more. if you have a load of ADZ, you cam simply control the market to some extent.
Dumping such amount can drop the market down to the floor and that's when this someone buys back to accumulate more.

Can the dev create a better logo for ADZ? It looks like its created by a kid. no offense  Cheesy

About the logo I think it looks good actually. The older logo which was the silver Adzcoin has been replaced with a better logo

Here's 4 different variations which were done professionally from a designer

https://i.imgur.com/iCqMxoL.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/P88j3Mf.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/yO3bdaP.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/N0ibgYF.jpg?1

At least they look a lot better than the original Bitcoin logo, and yet Bitcoin is still the most popular. So it's not always about the logo, it's about what's behind the coin  Grin
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:57:52 PM

Great project so far... all the best to us all and thanks to the whole community for all and above all that is coming.

i have a question.. how difficult is it to replace the link that https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html (if its still open) with a buy button or something just like the upgrades..

cheers 
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:00:38 PM

I have buy orders waiting to be filled so i am off to bed for now. I hope I can see my ADZ in the morning. Nite Nite for now.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 06:34:56 AM

Great project so far... all the best to us all and thanks to the whole community for all and above all that is coming.

i have a question.. how difficult is it to replace the link that https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html (if its still open) with a buy button or something just like the upgrades..

cheers 

Thanks! And all the offers will be added inside the ADZbuzz platform and will be ADZ-only and used for the cashback of upgrade offers. These will be added beginning next week. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 06:35:17 AM

Hi Everybody,

The moment is almost here, the first revenue distribution to upgraded ADZbuzz members will almost take place and then the fun can begin. Smiley

We wanted everything to work perfectly and we are happy to announce that the cashback script, which will add daily profits to your account is almost ready.

We expect the first revenue distribution, which will come from our current revenue streams such as the marketplace, web wallet fees, payment processor etc. to be added to upgraded members accoutns by tomorrow.

As of now we have added the statistics page on the live site and here you can find that:
>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=statistics

Here you'll be able to view the progress about your own upgrades and your referral's upgrades.

So what will happen next?

-> Integration of the cashback script to live ADZbuzz site
-> First revenue distribution run expected tomorrow (Saturday)
-> Addition of other products to ADZbuzz (VIP offer, Lifelong traffic offer + ad server V.1, Forum VIP offer etc.)

Once the other products are added we will also launch the funnel that will help everybody get more ADZbuzz referrals. All you'll need to do is send traffic to one page, the people signing up will be added as your referrals and the entire system will be explained in the backend to increase sales. And as you know, every time your referral buys a product on ADZbuzz you will earn a commission. Smiley

We'll also add more promo material to the affiliates page such as banners, email templates, splash pages, additional landing pages etc.

So when all these things are ready the project will definately explode as we'll be launching our own promo campaigns too. We'll also test the funnel thouroughly and make changes where needed to ensure all offers convert as good as possible.

So we'e almost ready to let the fun begin, i'm sure everybody is eager to see the results but as you know we will continiously be working hard to make this project a success and help as many people earn a passive incoem and live the good life as possible. Smiley

Together we can do it, and i'll update you when we have more news about the first cashback distribution!

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: We only promoted to our own community so far and are approaching 1 million ADZ in revenue just for the upgrade offer!

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:38:02 AM

Hi Everybody,

The moment is almost here, the first revenue distribution to upgraded ADZbuzz members will almost take place and then the fun can begin. Smiley

We wanted everything to work perfectly and we are happy to announce that the cashback script, which will add daily profits to your account is almost ready.

We expect the first revenue distribution, which will come from our current revenue streams such as the marketplace, web wallet fees, payment processor etc. to be added to upgraded members accoutns by tomorrow.

As of now we have added the statistics page on the live site and here you can find that:

Here you'll be able to view the progress about your own upgrades and your referral's upgrades.

-> Addition of other products to ADZbuzz (VIP offer, Lifelong traffic offer + ad server V.1, Forum VIP offer etc.)

Once the other products are added we will also launch the funnel that will help everybody get more ADZbuzz referrals. All you'll need to do is send traffic to one page, the people signing up will be added as your referrals and the entire system will be explained in the backend to increase sales. And as you know, every time your referral buys a product on ADZbuzz you will earn a commission. Smiley

We'll also add more promo material to the affiliates page such as banners, email templates, splash pages, additional landing pages etc.

So when all these things are ready the project will definately explode as we'll be launching our own promo campaigns too. We'll also test the funnel thouroughly and make changes where needed to ensure all offers convert as good as possible.

So we'e almost ready to let the fun begin, i'm sure everybody is eager to see the results but as you know we will continiously be working hard to make this project a success and help as many people earn a passive incoem and live the good life as possible. Smiley

Together we can do it, and i'll update you when we have more news about the first cashback distribution!

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: We only promoted to our own community so far and are approaching 1 million ADZ in revenue just for the upgrade offer!
Excellent work Jens, that's what I need banners, funnel etc so we can blow this out of the water on fb and other traffic sources.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 06:49:05 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Excellent work Jens, that's what I need banners, funnel etc so we can blow this out of the water on fb and other traffic sources.

Thanks!

And yes exactly we will make sure all the material needed is there to start promoting heavily everywhere. Our reach will be huge. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:58:32 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Thanks!

And yes exactly we will make sure all the material needed is there to start promoting heavily everywhere. Our reach will be huge. Smiley

I am just eating breaky in a bit then I will go on skype to help my first referral buy his upgrade. I purchased him some Adzcoins cheap yesterday! Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:59:50 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Thanks!

can't imagine how huge will be covered after this has been release looking in a prospective if advertise correctly and eagerly million or billions of advertisement will profits from it and adz will be known as one of the promising coin to succeed. good luck kabayan. / to your wife hehehe.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:28:00 AM

Got my first referral signed up and delivered. He bought one of 10 bucks upgrade for now but he likes referring and as i explained to him the system of supply and demand economics, we want to take this to the lay people even not in crypto.  Smiley
I also bought my 2nd upgrade of 50 bucks buzzer. I will try to also trade some on Yobit back and forth to make more profits to lock more ADZ as ell. I am determined to lock away as many as I can.  Smiley. I ALSO POSTED ON MY OWN COIN THREAD THAT i WILL GIVE adzoin UPGRADE AS as an alternative upgrade for their bagholder bagbonus if they have earned 10 bucks plus for the bagbonus, so you will get peeps from my coin community too end of July as well I hope.  Smiley.

There are many ways to skin a cat and if we all work collectively together, we can make ADZCOIN one of the best their is in the ADZMOSPHERE.  Smiley.
Imagine if ADZ does reach one dollar a piece, we could live off the ref coms or ROI alone. Let the rest be locked in upgrades.

I have another friend to lock in as well in a few days.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: