Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:30:18 AM

Hi Everybody,

The moment is almost here, the first revenue distribution to upgraded ADZbuzz members will almost take place and then the fun can begin. Smiley

We wanted everything to work perfectly and we are happy to announce that the cashback script, which will add daily profits to your account is almost ready.

We expect the first revenue distribution, which will come from our current revenue streams such as the marketplace, web wallet fees, payment processor etc. to be added to upgraded members accoutns by tomorrow.

As of now we have added the statistics page on the live site and here you can find that:
>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=statistics

Here you'll be able to view the progress about your own upgrades and your referral's upgrades.

So what will happen next?

-> Integration of the cashback script to live ADZbuzz site
-> First revenue distribution run expected tomorrow (Saturday)
-> Addition of other products to ADZbuzz (VIP offer, Lifelong traffic offer + ad server V.1, Forum VIP offer etc.)

Once the other products are added we will also launch the funnel that will help everybody get more ADZbuzz referrals. All you'll need to do is send traffic to one page, the people signing up will be added as your referrals and the entire system will be explained in the backend to increase sales. And as you know, every time your referral buys a product on ADZbuzz you will earn a commission. Smiley

We'll also add more promo material to the affiliates page such as banners, email templates, splash pages, additional landing pages etc.

So when all these things are ready the project will definately explode as we'll be launching our own promo campaigns too. We'll also test the funnel thouroughly and make changes where needed to ensure all offers convert as good as possible.

So we'e almost ready to let the fun begin, i'm sure everybody is eager to see the results but as you know we will continiously be working hard to make this project a success and help as many people earn a passive incoem and live the good life as possible. Smiley

Together we can do it, and i'll update you when we have more news about the first cashback distribution!

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: We only promoted to our own community so far and are approaching 1 million ADZ in revenue just for the upgrade offer!
Excellent work Jens, that's what I need banners, funnel etc so we can blow this out of the water on fb and other traffic sources.

Thanks!

And yes exactly we will make sure all the material needed is there to start promoting heavily everywhere. Our reach will be huge. Smiley
can't imagine how huge will be covered after this has been release looking in a prospective if advertise correctly and eagerly million or billions of advertisement will profits from it and adz will be known as one of the promising coin to succeed. good luck kabayan. / to your wife hehehe.
Yes!!! Adzcoin will change many lives!!!  Smiley It will make many people's big fortunes!!!  Grin I am also having many adz and looking forward to coming weeks with greatest enthusiasm ever!!!  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:40:54 AM

It will be more specific to say that adzcoin will become far much better compared to any revshare out there. I will keep sharing this good news to my blog. If you have time you can drop by and hit me a comments or suggestions. the address is at the bottom of my signature.. thanks  Grin Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:50:34 AM

I think we need to really get promoting as I see the time t enter ADZ now is very good. Can my husband also join as my referral in startpeeps? We both want to accumulate the same amount of packages. He now just bought another load of ADZ from his translation bounties that he was earning for various jobs. I am actually very surprised to find all the early adopters dumping it for so low especially after all this development, maybe they just don't understand the power of advertising network marketing at all and were in for just a quick flip to get bitcoin.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 07:54:26 AM

I think we need to really get promoting as I see the time t enter ADZ now is very good. Can my husband also join as my referral in startpeeps? We both want to accumulate the same amount of packages. He now just bought another load of ADZ from his translation bounties that he was earning for various jobs. I am actually very surprised to find all the early adopters dumping it for so low especially after all this development, maybe they just don't understand the power of advertising network marketing at all and were in for just a quick flip to get bitcoin.

Yeah sure you can have him join no problem. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 07:54:44 AM

Hi Everybody,

After thouroughly testing the system we have run the first cashback batch to upgraded members!

The revenue solely came from fees of the web wallet, payment processor and marketplace and totaled about 8K ADZ, which is less than 1% of the total upgraded purcahses.

Check here your cashback: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=cashback-transactions

Obviously the goal is to make this amount much bigger the next week(s) when we launch all our other products one by one, and in the long run when more and more vendors use ADZ to sell products and the fees we receive increase.

Our ultimate goal is to make the entire system completely automated and have cashback added several times a day. We will continue to work hard to achieve this and help thousands of people grow their account so they can eventually make a full-time passive income. Smiley

Finally, we have crossed the first million ADZ being spent on the upgrade offer!

I'm sure we alll look forward how the next weeks will go when we start promoting and launchng all of our products!

As of now, stack as many ADZ as you can, buy more upgrades and in due time you will become financially free, that's (almost) a certainty!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:59:00 AM

where can we see the numbers of upgraded users and details. is this information available to view for non members?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 08:27:40 AM

where can we see the numbers of upgraded users and details. is this information available to view for non members?

Not at the moment but it's indeed a good idea to add the amount of coins stored in ugrades and some other info in the dashboard somewhere and on the homepage. I'll ask our developer to take care of that when we introduce our funnel for promo next week. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:32:36 AM

Awesome congrats, Great time now to buy cheap ADZ..I bought at 3.5k yesterday but someone today dumped a crap load so I will move the little btc I have on trex here to try catch some cheaper as well.No I dea why someone would wanna dump thousands of ADZ when they could just lock it up and get huge profit lol. I hope I can get my money over from trex fast enough. I am trying to collect enough to buy the 100 bucks upgrade now.

Its always the game of buying more. if you have a load of ADZ, you cam simply control the market to some extent.
Dumping such amount can drop the market down to the floor and that's when this someone buys back to accumulate more.

Can the dev create a better logo for ADZ? It looks like its created by a kid. no offense  Cheesy

About the logo I think it looks good actually. The older logo which was the silver Adzcoin has been replaced with a better logo

Here's 4 different variations which were done professionally from a designer

https://i.imgur.com/iCqMxoL.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/P88j3Mf.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/yO3bdaP.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/N0ibgYF.jpg?1

At least they look a lot better than the original Bitcoin logo, and yet Bitcoin is still the most popular. So it's not always about the logo, it's about what's behind the coin  Grin
logo also works buddy heheh it will attract but seriously you are correct it is the people behind every project that works i know jenss and the team always looking forward and thinking in the long term i wish you continue being like this keeps moving forward and achieve every project you created thank you guys.
wookieinvader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 07:28:36 PM

In honor of our first revenue distribution today

Please have a look at my latest post about ADZ

And let me know what you think  Smiley

https://bitbillions.com/the-future-of-adzcoin-is-now/

Thank you.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:51:37 AM

Is the startpeeps site down?

I get this error and it doesn't load for me at all here:

The adzbuzz.com page isn’t working

adzbuzz.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:09:41 AM

HTTP ERROR 500

not on my end. do i need to have an affiliate code when registering?
anyone can give a code please. can we set up keywords to target our audience using adzbuzz, this is CPM and PPC?
and can you also tell me if you allow adult.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:15:22 AM

HTTP ERROR 500

anyone can give a code please. can we set up keywords to target our audience using adzbuzz, this is CPM and PPC?

very strange it isn't working for me and I have one referral that wants to join today, sigh.. I will try another browser, can you post the full link for me here please again? Maybe something has changed?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:32:52 AM

HTTP ERROR 500

It is also down for me   Embarrassed
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:34:06 AM

HTTP ERROR 500

hi, if you want you can use my affiliate code which is "giankeilwerth" on the Enter Affiliate Code tab.
and also like qiwoman2, i can't seem to access adzbuzz. it says error
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:38:03 AM

HTTP ERROR 500

hi, if you want you can use my affiliate code which is "giankeilwerth" on the Enter Affiliate Code tab.

or use this link https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=giankeilwerth then click join,
also welcome to the adzfamily!

google chrome and microsoft edge is not working either, dont know what's happening
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 08:09:17 AM

HTTP ERROR 500

or use this link https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=giankeilwerth then click join,
also welcome to the adzfamily!

google chrome and microsoft edge is not working either, dont know what's happening

My Wife also tried firefox browser as well but it showed the first page and then when she tried to login unfortunately it all went white and she never saw the main page again, so we must wait and see what the programmers say.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bitdragon2016

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:10:56 AM

Server down.. It's not working on my side as well.. Im afraid maybe someone has DDOS attacked on the page.. Huh Huh
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:53:01 AM

Don't worry guys. Admin knows about th issue and they are workin on it. Involve urself in some creativity, that'l help relax urselves...
bitdragon2016

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:37:23 AM

ADBUZZ back online..  Grin Grin Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:26:47 PM

Yeah was just a minor issue no worries, all pages worked except login and dashboard homepage.

If something is up we're on it fast and we have dedicated server which is managed so no worries. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: