Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146013 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:27:03 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are having a great weekend!

As we already succesfully disitributed the first cashback to upgraded ADZbuzz members, we are still working on the finalized version of the complete system.

So what will happen when the system is completely ready?

We're going to promote it like crazy!

We're going to launch promo campaigns and make this offer explode like you have never seen before.

And better yet, we'll make the system go viral giving everybody the chance to easily earn tons of commissions by offering a no-brainer offer to others and changing their life for the better forever.

Take a closer look at the newest blog post on the ADZcoindesk:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/1-million-adzbuzz-upgrade-buyers/

Just ask yourself: how can this concept NOT explode the coming weeks?

Don't miss out, good things are coming... Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:33:06 PM

Hi Everybody,

As we already succesfully disitributed the first cashback to upgraded ADZbuzz members, we are still working on the finalized version of the complete system.

We're going to launch promo campaigns and make this offer explode like you have never seen before.

And better yet, we'll make the system go viral giving everybody the chance to easily earn tons of commissions by offering a no-brainer offer to others and changing their life for the better forever.

All the best,
Jens
hi there jenss is this plan will also give the coin price arise? i just have small btc and buy a lot of adz from yobit waiting for this to happen and ride to moon even in a small income, thanks for the update jenss. good luck.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens
hi there jenss is this plan will also give the coin price arise? i just have small btc and buy a lot of adz from yobit waiting for this to happen and ride to moon even in a small income, thanks for the update jenss. good luck.

Yeah definately, it's impossible that the price would not rise after our promotions. The only reason it hasn't risen now is because we promoted the ADZbuzz upgrade offer only to our own community and most people had ADZ in storage already so just few people bought ADZ on exchanges to pay for the upgrades.

But as mentioned we have:
-> Almost 500 buyers
-> Way over 1 Million ADZ in volume for the upgrade offer

So the offer converts, we have a solid community that will help promo and make the concept go viral when the other products are added and the viral funnel is ready. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:05:23 PM

Is the startpeeps site down?

I get this error and it doesn't load for me at all here:

The adzbuzz.com page isn’t working

adzbuzz.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

not on my end. do i need to have an affiliate code when registering?
anyone can give a code please. can we set up keywords to target our audience using adzbuzz, this is CPM and PPC?
and can you also tell me if you allow adult.

hi, if you want you can use my affiliate code which is "giankeilwerth" on the Enter Affiliate Code tab.
and also like qiwoman2, i can't seem to access adzbuzz. it says error

will register later.

Yeah definately, it's impossible that the price would not rise after our promotions. The only reason it hasn't risen now is because we promoted the ADZbuzz upgrade offer only to our own community and most people had ADZ in storage already so just few people bought ADZ on exchanges to pay for the upgrades.

-> Almost 500 buyers

So the offer converts, we have a solid community that will help promo and make the concept go viral when the other products are added and the viral funnel is ready. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

don't you think you need to collaborate with some other blockchain technology like Lisk?  they do use JS which likely be of great use for your future projects.
this can guarantee the rise of value. because as of now, i don't think this will go up any moment when most users dump adz whenever it reach 2400 dragging the whole army to also sell.
maybe consider adding the coin to bittrex.. spend a little 3btc for it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:49:23 PM

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens

This project is like no other and the response is great in all aspects.. even my 8 years old is logging in every day to get his coin and preparing content to post lol - he even made me get him an upgrade Smiley -

I have a somewhat naive question...  Why are we pegging the ADZ services to USD?

I mean if an upgrade or a service is paid for by ADZ why would its price vary in ADZ

If we consider ADZ our base currency token in our universe...
demand+mining+circulation of ADZ sets how much of any none-ADZ assets are worth vs ADZ.. not the other way around.

Which tips the asset valuation towards the benefit of the project and its community simply by declaring its independence from Fiat.. provided the community is well informed to make right sell decisions (which you can aid by creating an index/indicator)

i hope i didn't put my foot in my mouth Smiley

cheers
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:37:58 AM

We have added Adz to our Pool

http://adz.cryptojackspool.com/

Please Visit and add to OP

Cheers
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:19:58 AM

We have added Adz to our Pool

http://adz.cryptojackspool.com/

Please Visit and add to OP

Cheers

is this pools still profitable using laptop? i just want to have some adz but don;t have enough resources so i will try
using my laptop to mine some adz just needed some advice since you share it here, thanks in advance.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 09:35:19 AM

Is the startpeeps site down?

I get this error and it doesn't load for me at all here:

The adzbuzz.com page isn’t working

adzbuzz.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

not on my end. do i need to have an affiliate code when registering?
anyone can give a code please. can we set up keywords to target our audience using adzbuzz, this is CPM and PPC?
and can you also tell me if you allow adult.

hi, if you want you can use my affiliate code which is "giankeilwerth" on the Enter Affiliate Code tab.
and also like qiwoman2, i can't seem to access adzbuzz. it says error

will register later.

-> Almost 500 buyers

All the best,
Jens

don't you think you need to collaborate with some other blockchain technology like Lisk?  they do use JS which likely be of great use for your future projects.
this can guarantee the rise of value. because as of now, i don't think this will go up any moment when most users dump adz whenever it reach 2400 dragging the whole army to also sell.
maybe consider adding the coin to bittrex.. spend a little 3btc for it.

Anything is worth considering to help our project succeed. However I do believe the volume and buyers demand will soon be high enough (once we start promoting to people interested in MMO) that the current sell walls and miners inst-selling will easily be broken and value will creep up.

As I already mentioned, the sales are coming from our own community mostly so we'll have to see how the sales outside the comunity will affect the price.

By the way, what would you suggest for collaboration with Lisk?

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 09:38:12 AM

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens

This project is like no other and the response is great in all aspects.. even my 8 years old is logging in every day to get his coin and preparing content to post lol - he even made me get him an upgrade Smiley -

I have a somewhat naive question...  Why are we pegging the ADZ services to USD?

I mean if an upgrade or a service is paid for by ADZ why would its price vary in ADZ

If we consider ADZ our base currency token in our universe...
demand+mining+circulation of ADZ sets how much of any none-ADZ assets are worth vs ADZ.. not the other way around.

Which tips the asset valuation towards the benefit of the project and its community simply by declaring its independence from Fiat.. provided the community is well informed to make right sell decisions (which you can aid by creating an index/indicator)

i hope i didn't put my foot in my mouth Smiley

cheers

Hehe that's great. Smiley

About your suggestion, well that's something to consider obviously. I see the dollar value simply as a reference number now and once ADZ gets a little more stable we can do that.

We do anticipate a huge rise in value soon when we start promoting the viral funnel so our idea is to wait until after that to consider using ADZ only without the reference to dollars. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:40:17 AM

One thing didn't digest me even now. It was said that publishers would also earn when their posts are shared(advertised) on adzbuzz. But how? Till now nothing has been mentioned as to how publishers will earn  Huh

And another thing is that it is becoming long now and products have not been added what to talk of marketing and promotion. I wonder it will take this whole month just to complete the infrastructure  Embarrassed   
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:54:12 PM

hi mate I have 300 pieces of this coin can I start investing it now with your vip package or the amount still ain't enough to start with this program, I really wanted to take part but I don't have enough money for it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 01:21:38 PM

One thing didn't digest me even now. It was said that publishers would also earn when their posts are shared(advertised) on adzbuzz. But how? Till now nothing has been mentioned as to how publishers will earn  Huh

And another thing is that it is becoming long now and products have not been added what to talk of marketing and promotion. I wonder it will take this whole month just to complete the infrastructure  Embarrassed   

Just read the blog all info is there: http://adzcoindesk.com

If you would see the amount of code that was added to ADZbuzz and ADZbuzzPay the last 2 weeks you would be surprised.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 01:26:23 PM

hi mate I have 300 pieces of this coin can I start investing it now with your vip package or the amount still ain't enough to start with this program, I really wanted to take part but I don't have enough money for it.

I would say the Buzzer 10 Package is coming close with that amount of coins. Smiley

Here's the link for that: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=order-upgrades

Aother option is to write an article on your own blog or create a Youtube video and earn more coins for the giveaway, here is more info: http://adzcoindesk.com/20-million-adz-giveaway/

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:35:18 PM

Hello everybody i just added adzbuzz in my blog http://10greatwebsites.blogspot.in/ as the site which is among the 10 greatest and most attractive websites.  Wink  Grin
Any suggestions for improvement of site description are welcome   Roll Eyes
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 01:42:42 PM

Hello everybody i just added adzbuzz in my blog http://10greatwebsites.blogspot.in/ as the site which is among the 10 greatest and most attractive websites.  Wink  Grin
Any suggestions for improvement of site description are welcome   Roll Eyes
My advice is to get your own domain name as it will look more professional. You can purchase domain names now very cheaply a .online or .info you can pick up for a couple of dollars. That will brand your blog much better. Hope this advice helps.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:45:03 PM

I would say the Buzzer 10 Package is coming close with that amount of coins. Smiley

Here's the link for that: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=order-upgrades

Aother option is to write an article on your own blog or create a Youtube video and earn more coins for the giveaway, here is more info: http://adzcoindesk.com/20-million-adz-giveaway/

Cheers,
Jens

thanks for that link jenss will start reading and make some sort of blogs and video to earn the give away good luck again mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:06:14 PM

Question why should i buy this coin, besides transaction time what does this coin offer that a over 8 billion dollar market can't that has many ad networks?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:38:09 AM

Question why should i buy this coin, besides transaction time what does this coin offer that a over 8 billion dollar market can't that has many ad networks?
If u havn't been followin this project then read

adzcoindesk.com
adzbuzzforum.com

All ur questions will b answered.

And to emphasise, this can has everythin which not even Bitcoin has.
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:01:52 AM

If u havn't been followin this project then read

adzcoindesk.com
adzbuzzforum.com

All ur questions will b answered.

And to emphasise, this can has everythin which not even Bitcoin has.

fuck that! users could have followed this coin better if there were answers and not leading them to the bullshit pages.
just let the dev team answer this. or just give us the link to where exactly is the answer and not let us all read all the pages.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:42:47 AM

Because the ad networks you are referring to will be dead and only centralized platforms will have the abiity to display advertising that is worth something to advertisers. The ADZcoindesk is full of articles to exactly why (ad blocking the root cause)

And Facebook won't use Bitcoin and offer an opportunity to earn coins through their social share feature. Smiley

That and obviously the fact that the community of ADZbuzz and the amount of people owning and using ADZcoins will soon be the biggest of all coins. But that will only happen when the viral system of both the earning potential (ADZbuzz upgrade) and the ADZbuzzer (ADZbuzz social share feature) will be ready. The first is about to launch in a week or so and the latter is in development but will take longer.

Oh and the infrastructure:

- ADZbuzzPay: Payment processor similar to coinpayments but solely ADZ (already in use integrated in ADZbuzz)
- ADZbuzz: Social network similar to Facebook
- ADZbuzzmarket: Marketplace similar to Fiverr using ADZ-only (ADZbuzzPay)
- ADZcoin extension: browser extension showing coupon codes / Will be used for ADZcoincashback
- ADZcoincashback: People that shop online will receive ADZcoins as cashback (affiliate commissions used to buy ADZ and distribute)
- ADZbuzzforum: ADZcoin and IM related forum
- ADZbuzz web wallet: Wallet itegrated into ADZBuzz social network

This is just a small overview, as said above I suggest you read the ADZcoindesk articles and ADZbuzzforum to get a very detailed overview which is obviously too much to post here.

And that my friend is why you should buy ADZ now, the viral marketing along with a growing community is about to make ADZcoin grow.

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: