Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:36:15 PM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that the ADZbuzz ad server has started serving its first ads. the system is built so we can expand easily and soon new ad zones will be added for advertisers to promote products, services or affiliate programs. From now on all ads will get accepted or denied within 24 hours by our team.

We will not allow to promote revshares or any other low quality MMO offers. The reaon for denial will be added when this happens. You can promot affiliate links or CPA offers though.

To get started make sure to get the lifelong traffic offer:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=order-traffic

This is just the first version and we will now focus on completely restructure ADZbuzz to preapre for the big launch and promo's in the mainstream media. The focus will mostly switch from the earning potential of the upgrade offer to creating a high quality platform people will use to discover high quality content.

To recap what we have been discussing with the development team:

-> Adzbuzz will consist out of 3 tabs:

1. The main timeline
Here people wll be able to discover high quality content targeted to their interests. You can choose specific categories and the content that gets shared through the ADZbuzz, our social share feature will appear here. An ingenious algorythm that uses several metrics to determine the quality of the content will be implemented to display only the highest quality content, making the main timeline the perfect place to start the day for millions of people. The site's homepage will basically look like a news site with different elements.

2. The groups/pages timeline
Here we will create a regular timeline that displays the content from all the groups and pages you have joined. This will be the perfect place for online merchants to not only increase their audience, but also directly sell products to ADZbuzz users. People will be able to pay for products with the click of a button using ADZbuzzPay and the Adbuzz web wallet. A platform where nearly everybody has ADZ in their wallet makes it the perfect place to build an audience, which is the method we will use to attract thousands of merchants who will accept ADZ in their business. We will also make it super easy for merchants to invite their customers to their group and integrate the affiliate program into this.

3. The ADZbuzz lounge
This will be the timeline that is currently the main timeline where people who need help and encouragement can post and which will basically serve as a "help desk" something most social media platforms seriously lack. Everything related to ADZcoin will be allowed here to give everybody super fast the info they need.

-> ADZbuzz ads will serve laser targeted ads

As mentioned we will seriously expand the ADZbuzz ad server and give everybody the opportuity to advertise to the right audience. Every tab inside the Adzbuzz platform will have options to advertise in a different way. There will be:
- Contextual ads like google
- Sponsored posts
- Promoting groups or pages
- Getting more followers
- Targeting based on numerous metrics

-> ADZbuzzer + Wordpress plugin

As soon as our social share feature is ready we will give ADZcoin the purpose it was created for. Every website that has social share buttons currently active will be able to add the ADZbuzzer with the click of a button using a Wordpress plugin or simple code. This button will not only help drive more traffic to high quality publisher's websites, but also earn them ADZcoins. What will happen is that the revenue generated from numerous features and platforms created by the Adzcoin project will be distributed to people that share the content and the publishers.

-> Adzbuzz upgrade becomes "Buzz Power"

The amount earned will be determined by the amount of "Buzz Power" you have, which will be the rebranded name of the upgrade offer. There will be numerous levels so people can grow their account and it will be mandatory for everybody to share content daily in order to earn from the revenue distribution. This will be hugely beneficial for both the publishers and Adzbuzz.

The second aspect of Buzz Power is that the more you have, the more your shares will determine which content gets displayed on the ADZbuzz homepage. Every content that gets shared will get homepage time, but content that gets shared more by people with high Buzz power will get extra time and exposure. This will make it beneficial for all publishers to encourage them to share their content, making the concept go viral super fast. It's also an incentive for them to encourage their audience to buy more Buzz Power, as it will earn them more affiliate commissions and give their shares more value to drive more traffic!

-> Notification feature will be added soon

Just like any other social platform, you'll get the option to either receive notifications or not. This feature can be used to contact your referrals through PM to end more info about the system and they will receive notification that they received a PM. As mentioned everybody wll be able to easily turn this off in the settings page.

-> IMPORTANT: income opportunity gets replaced

Once we are ready with restructuring Adzbuzz and creating the ADZbuzzer, we will mainly focusing on promoting ADZbuzz to its target audience, namely the publishers and merchants. Many people have asked us how we will make people switch from using facebook to using ADZbuzz. The answer is very simple: We will focus on a quality platform and use leverage to promote it.

- Web publishers will promote the ADZbuzzer because it highly benefits them when people share their content.
- Online merchants can easily invite their audience to join their ADZBuzz groups and insta-sell to people with the click of a button.

We will not try to convince the mainstream public to join ADZbuzz, we will let the web publishers and merchants do this for us. Because this fact we will mass contact millions of web publishers and merchants using B2B automation software as soon as the ADZbuzzer and restructuring is ready. The amount of exposure will be huge!

That's it for now, we just keep on developing the features I mentioned and then we start the promo's. Anybody can determine for himself whether or not upgrading their ADZbuzz account and getting more Buzz Power will be lucrative for himself. We don't really need to convince anybody our concept is unique, innovative and bound to explode when we finalize what we have in store.

There is no way that with this concept that there won't be millions of publishers integrating the ADZbuzzer to their site before the end of this year. It's a no-brainer to do so if they are interested in more traffic and revenue.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, check the help desk http://adzbuzzhelp or http://adzbuzzforum.com

Have a great day!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 11:42:13 PM

Quitting as well. this coin seem to be slowing the progress. i sense scam in the end as well. Waited for a month to see if the price just move a bit but was disappointed. Moving my coins elsewhere. I can't believe I fall for this.

Hahaha, wow you waited for a whole month. I commend your patience, sarcasm off. Look at my signature, I funded this on Startjoin, and I have been here from the beginning. I have the utmost confidence in Jens, and yes you should take your coins elsewhere because you have no idea what the word longterm investment means. Oh you didn't get rich overnight? Too effing bad go whine somewhere else. Typical crypto kiddy didn't get rich in a week so everything is a scam. Oh, I'm sorry, a month.

You've been here since the start and yet look at you now, think for a while and then look at me.
Jenss hiding and lets you defend his coin eh? While he gets richer, now that's the real truth -   http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist
you won't see him here just like the rest of the scammers. so how much do you know him?

what was it you where saying about Jens hiding electronictrash Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:40:51 AM

Quitting as well. this coin seem to be slowing the progress. i sense scam in the end as well. Waited for a month to see if the price just move a bit but was disappointed. Moving my coins elsewhere. I can't believe I fall for this.

Hahaha, wow you waited for a whole month. I commend your patience, sarcasm off. Look at my signature, I funded this on Startjoin, and I have been here from the beginning. I have the utmost confidence in Jens, and yes you should take your coins elsewhere because you have no idea what the word longterm investment means. Oh you didn't get rich overnight? Too effing bad go whine somewhere else. Typical crypto kiddy didn't get rich in a week so everything is a scam. Oh, I'm sorry, a month.

You've been here since the start and yet look at you now, think for a while and then look at me.
Jenss hiding and lets you defend his coin eh? While he gets richer, now that's the real truth -   http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist
you won't see him here just like the rest of the scammers. so how much do you know him?

Well see how that could turn out. even with this news the price still don't go up. Jenss cant even list this coin to any bigger exchange, can't even spend 3 btc to secure its list on bittrex.  tltr, where did jenns explain about the 70% again?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

Well see how that could turn out. even with this news the price still don't go up. Jenss cant even list this coin to any bigger exchange, can't even spend 3 btc to secure its list on bittrex.  tltr, where did jenns explain about the 70% again?

Tell you what I am willing to bet you that if ADZcoin is not worth over $ 0.012311 on 8/16/2017 I will pay you 1 BTC if the price is the same or less but,

if the price is more I`ll take my winning 1BTC worth in ADZcoin  Wink

what say you?

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:28:34 AM

Tell you what I am willing to bet you that if ADZcoin is not worth over $ 0.012311 on 8/16/2017 I will pay you 1 BTC if the price is the same or less but,

what say you?

Sure thing! make it 3 btc. but lets first ask what jenss has to say about that rich list.
Would be interested to read his explanation. or he just keep hiding his ass, mind you a dollar is a good value in the place where he is now. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:40:37 AM

what say you?

Sure thing! make it 3 btc. but lets first ask what jenss has to say about that rich list.
Would be interested to read his explanation. or he just keep hiding his ass, mind you a dollar is a good value in the place where he is now. 
Ok, lets make it 5BTC  no need to ask jenss about the rich list

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 03:22:05 AM

what say you?

no need to ask jenns? fuck off.
we'd have to learn these stuff in fact he can manipulate everything here just to bet anything. he could just be you. imagine how scammy he can be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:37:17 AM

what say you?

no need to ask jenns? fuck off.
we'd have to learn these stuff in fact he can manipulate everything here just to bet anything. he could just be you. imagine how scammy he can be.

What nonsense you have been talking of, if you don't want to be in team get off, sell your adz, and don't bother us
knows nothing and keeps on barking
ask me i tell you about richlist, all coins are in cold storage i.e. they are not online so obviously richlist won't be correct, now don't ask what is cold storage and other fuck and get off we don't mind such senseless trolls  Angry
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:41:43 AM

I see the price is now 0.012319 which is higher than 0.012311 so who wins the bet

they are both quite as of now they are waiting for jennss to serve as their escrow hahaha i don't know why they are arguing with regarding to this project just for the price, for me long term projects is much better rather than a pump and dump one, so will keep holding and waiting for more future development coming from jenns.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:50:33 AM

I see the price is now 0.012319 which is higher than 0.012311 so who wins the bet

they are both quite as of now they are waiting for jennss to serve as their escrow hahaha i don't know why they are arguing with regarding to this project just for the price, for me long term projects is much better rather than a pump and dump one, so will keep holding and waiting for more future development coming from jenns.
Rightly said and this is not even so much of a long term, bitcoin took 2 years to explode and stocks also take years to explode and this project is just half a year old and still it is certain that it hasn't got much time left to explode just some months. So obviously this is the most awesome investment  Cheesy  Grin and these trolls..... know nothing and just bark....  Angry
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 03:51:02 AM

Look I am from Cebu myself. I've talked to people who are in the expat community and no one ever knew about Jenns.
Cebu is just a small island in the Philippines, i've been here for more than 12 years. Been with the expat community over 8 years, we do have an online forum for which all expats are known to have organize meetups and they never heard of Jenss nor Adz. hows that possible jenss?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 05:02:26 AM

It is pretty obvious that you have not been following properly or either you are a bit slow in thinking and reading.Jens is from Belgium and has recently come to Cebu.If you are up to date you would know that he has been working very hard on this project and does not want to waste time with uneducated,slow thinkers like you.

yeah and he is out to make money out form you. that should make you feel great ye?
look at yourself in the next few months and see how it can turn out. he can't even create a decent logo for these websites. ever noticed that?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:15:17 AM

Look I am from Cebu myself. I've talked to people who are in the expat community and no one ever knew about Jenns.
Cebu is just a small island in the Philippines, i've been here for more than 12 years. Been with the expat community over 8 years, we do have an online forum for which all expats are known to have organize meetups and they never heard of Jenss nor Adz. hows that possible jenss?
as i followed this thread kabayan i've read that jenns wife is a cebuana if i remember it correctly if you are in cebu right now and you can't find the office of adz there we need to have jenns to speak up now and enlighten all of us.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 05:23:05 AM

as i followed this thread kabayan i've read that jenns wife is a cebuana if i remember it correctly if you are in cebu right now and you can't find the office of adz there we need to have jenns to speak up now and enlighten all of us.

hell ye. I wonder how much of us had spent hundreds of $ buying VIPS packages when all that's been increasing are the number of coins yet not its value.
I believe Jenss like any god dam dev of shitcoins since the dawn of time is indeed full of shit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:00:29 AM

Thanks everybody!

And yeah some people don't have any clue what is needed to keep the project growing.

I can't believe anybody would be that naive,..

We don't have angel investors like Steemit or an ICO like Ethereum to have tons of cash to pay for development and push the price up artifically, and honestly, we just care about the development because our concept is simply amazing.

So here's a tip: If you want to post nonsense about price specualtion, focus on forming an opinion about our concept. It's already clear we will spend the entire pre-mine we have left on growing the project by paying for costs and developers. The first wallet in rich list is the pre-mine plus the majority of ADZ stored in cashbacks.

What's the mystery here?

Thanks for everybody supporting our project, we won't disappoint ANY of you that's for sure and the entire development team is super excited now we are working on the final phase which is the API to create the ADZbuzzer. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:10:01 AM

Thats it?

While you've already dip yourself in this mess. You should at least put an effort to uplift the moral of your investors Jenss. They are not that stupid to see how bullshit are your words.

Your system isn't amazing. Any adnetwork can simply do that with just thier self serving platform. You just scamed them because these victims knows nothing that these tech already exist long before you introduced it to them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:23:23 AM

Thats it?

While you've already dip yourself in this mess. You should at least put an effort to uplift the moral of your investors Jenss. They are not that stupid to see how bullshit are your words.

Your system isn't amazing. Any adnetwork can simply do that with just thier self serving platform. You just scamed them because these victims knows nothing that these tech already exist long before you introduced it to them.

What on earth are you rambling about? What mess? 

Nothing like the ADZbuzzer exists, period.
Selve serving platform that distributes revenue through a social share button? Yeah right nobody has this feature...

Oh and nobody cares by the way what you think about it if you can't go into specifics. LOL

Perhaps you're a Steemit shill who lost a lot of money the last weeks?  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:28:08 AM

hell ye. I wonder how much of us had spent hundreds of $ buying VIPS packages when all that's been increasing are the number of coins yet not its value.
I believe Jenss like any god dam dev of shitcoins since the dawn of time is indeed full of shit.

You are very disrepectful towards the developers who work non-stop on this and the entire team who is building something that will help millions of people.

If you don't like the concept that's because you are not an online merchant or a web publishers who thinks ADZbuzz is a get-rich-quick scheme and unable to cash out while we're in beta.

I'm sorry you'll have to wait until the ADZbuzzer is present on EVERY site you visited today, which will happen guaranteed no matter what you say. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:47:13 AM

Disrespectful? You disrespect us the first when scamed us and are planing to scam more. How distespectful is that?

Look Jenss you can't even spend 5$ of fiverr to simply hire for your logo even after earning hundreds from VIP users. So don't talk about being disrespectful. Where in Cebu are you? i'm in Lahug.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:56:09 AM

Disrespectful? You disrespect us the first when scamed us and are planing to scam more. How distespectful is that?

Look Jenss you can't even spend 5$ of fiverr to simply hire for your logo even after earning hundreds from VIP users. So don't talk about being disrespectful. Where in Cebu are you? i'm in Lahug.

Are you in the wrong thread or something? nothing you say makes sense...

Let's talk again when the ADZBuzzer is out.  Roll Eyes

Have a great day!

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: