Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen?  (Read 85988 times)
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:18:17 PM

For now bitcoin replacing money is impossible. It is also impossible in the near future since banks and governments will take actions to stop bitcoin for replacing fiat. In the far future, it might be possible that bitcoin replaces fiat if and only the government officials or leaders at that time supports bitcoin and will allow it to be used as a currency. There's a low probability of it happening but at least there's a little chance that it might happen.  Roll Eyes

And I think that FOR NOW will be bound for forever. Frankly speaking, digital transactions is always benefiting those who has access in digital world. How about those people who can't touch even google.com.

Well the odds is really low for that to happen.

Exactly and people who don't have access to internet will never be able to use bitcoin and for them paper money is the one and only thing to spend their money so I think paper money will always survive.

Bitcoin can only dominate internet transactions so without internet bitcoin is nothing.

There are many physical stores today and physical cash is more convenient when dealing with those. But again bitcoin is good as an alternative payment if ever people doesn't have cash.

People who have an option to use bitcoins will surely go for it as it avoids the risk of holding physical cash where you may get robbed by the thieves and with bitcoin you can go cashless only thing you need is internet and a smartphone.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:30:17 PM

We are all having this dream but we still need to come let it out and we also need to spread the bitcoin way more so it gets more popular and the price also rises more so we can all make some good money with it.

Maybe than it can also replace the money in the far future.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:04:35 AM

No way, now it is no need to change, and also after few years, bitcoin will not be changed into money or into other crypto currency. Bitcoin is a name of brand, and with the passing of time, bitcoin also improve its quality and also give us more opportunities.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:17:15 AM

We are all having this dream but we still need to come let it out and we also need to spread the bitcoin way more so it gets more popular and the price also rises more so we can all make some good money with it.

It would take time before bitcoin could spread around the globe and most probably the use of it would really take time before everyone know how... The only thing that could make it faster is when the government legally recognizes it as money.. Bitcoin won't be enough to replace all the money in the world I think...  Smiley
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:21:16 PM

It would take time before bitcoin could spread around the globe and most probably the use of it would really take time before everyone know how... The only thing that could make it faster is when the government legally recognizes it as money.. Bitcoin won't be enough to replace all the money in the world I think...  Smiley

Nope, it wouldn't replace money lets just say each of them has its own category. Digital is for bitcoin, analog is for money. I will explain it, bitcoin is only a value for internet coins which you can only see on the internet but you can see it on the street like purchasing some goods, while money is seen on internet the value but itself was seen every where you can touch it like you withdraw it in your atm account its a good view from digital value to actual form of money. Money would not be replaced since bit coin will just be converted to money before you can use it.

Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:44:47 PM

For now bitcoin replacing money is impossible. It is also impossible in the near future since banks and governments will take actions to stop bitcoin for replacing fiat. In the far future, it might be possible that bitcoin replaces fiat if and only the government officials or leaders at that time supports bitcoin and will allow it to be used as a currency. There's a low probability of it happening but at least there's a little chance that it might happen.  Roll Eyes
i think it is not impossible as anything can be possible so bitcoin can replace fiat but it will take a lot of time, and the second is that band and government cannot stop bitcoin from increasing its value and becoming more and more popular as the price of bitcoin, as bitcoin is anonymous and now one know that who i using it and from where.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:32:32 PM

No way, now it is no need to change, and also after few years, bitcoin will not be changed into money or into other crypto currency. Bitcoin is a name of brand, and with the passing of time, bitcoin also improve its quality and also give us more opportunities.

Yeah you are right with it. Bitcoin can be a good currency but it won't make that it is going to change the currency that we used to use. This is just going to be possible to happen if Hillary Clinto or Donald Dump will also to see and accept the fact that bitcoin is going to be the medium that people wants for cashless society.
People don't need Bitcoin for a cashless economy. If I take myself as an example, then I barely use cash money in my daily life.

It's either my bank card that I use, or my smartphone with NFC enabled to complete purchases.

Everything is being digitalized in the current world, even fiat.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:25:56 PM

Yeah you are right with it. Bitcoin can be a good currency but it won't make that it is going to change the currency that we used to use. This is just going to be possible to happen if Hillary Clinto or Donald Dump will also to see and accept the fact that bitcoin is going to be the medium that people wants for cashless society.
People don't need Bitcoin for a cashless economy. If I take myself as an example, then I barely use cash money in my daily life.

It's either my bank card that I use, or my smartphone with NFC enabled to complete purchases.

But not all are money. Some like paper money. I do not think Bitcoin ever replace fiat

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:36:22 PM

But not all are money. Some like paper money. I do not think Bitcoin ever replace fiat
of course bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat, I think the fiat system is very good and is used by all countries, I do not think there will be countries that want to adopt bitcoin and replace fiat

maybach1980

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

<<<<>>>>>><<<

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:38:33 PM

bitcoin will never replace the money.
just because money is money
crypto-currency something u can use on internet.

xxx
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:00:25 AM

I think bitcoin is a money too so? how bitcoin replaces money hmm?? it's still a money :3
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:13:08 AM

I think bitcoin is a money too so? how bitcoin replaces money hmm?? it's still a money :3
Maybe wrong thread title or OP means bitcoin will replace fiat. Let's just understand because we are smart enough I guess. Anyway, there's no chance bitcoin will replace money because money is a very powerful currency, and for me it is tantamount to saying humanity will be replace by robots.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:13:26 AM

Haha yea right bitcoin is a money itslelf.It is a currency and has a value in market and can be used to buy many things online so bitcoin being itself money and there are many forms of money as fiat currency paper money and i think any form of money cannot replace each other.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:22:16 AM

While bitcoin has been dubbed as the worst investment for last year, many enthusiasts still believe that the cryptocurrency can surpass fiat currencies as the main mode of payment around the world. Its scarcity and the use of the blockchain are its defining features but it could also be it source of weakness. Can bitcoin really replace the U.S. dollar or other currencies at some point?Fiat currencies draw their value from being backed by assets or by central banks. In contrast, bitcoin draws its value from scarcity in that there are only a limited number available in circulation or from mining operations. Bitcoin is not dependent on any change in value of underlying assets, such as gold or silver, but is backed by the basic market principles of supply and demand.Bitcoin vs. Fiat
In addition, there is no monetary authority that restricts or boosts the number of bitcoin available, unlike fiat currencies whose levels can be controlled by central banks. There is lower uncertainty associated to this, as bitcoin can’t be used to control inflation or economic growth.The decentralized nature of bitcoin is seen as its main advantage over typical currencies. Bitcoin holders can have full control over their finances, with encryption and automation technologies being enhanced these days. However, it is also this decentralized nature that makes bitcoin prone to security threats and hacking incidents, which have resulted to the loss of funds and the shutdown of some exchanges worldwide.Using bitcoin can transform the global payments arena into an open-source one, which means that its increased adoption can also drive up its value. More and more online merchants and large companies are opening up to the idea of accepting bitcoin payments while clients are also enjoying better transparency, lower costs, and quicker transactions on these.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:58:20 AM

While bitcoin has been dubbed as the worst investment for last year, many enthusiasts still believe that the cryptocurrency can surpass fiat currencies as the main mode of payment around the world. Its scarcity and the use of the blockchain are its defining features but it could also be it source of weakness. Can bitcoin really replace the U.S. dollar or other currencies at some point?Fiat currencies draw their value from being backed by assets or by central banks. In contrast, bitcoin draws its value from scarcity in that there are only a limited number available in circulation or from mining operations. Bitcoin is not dependent on any change in value of underlying assets, such as gold or silver, but is backed by the basic market principles of supply and demand.Bitcoin vs. Fiat
In addition, there is no monetary authority that restricts or boosts the number of bitcoin available, unlike fiat currencies whose levels can be controlled by central banks. There is lower uncertainty associated to this, as bitcoin can’t be used to control inflation or economic growth.The decentralized nature of bitcoin is seen as its main advantage over typical currencies. Bitcoin holders can have full control over their finances, with encryption and automation technologies being enhanced these days. However, it is also this decentralized nature that makes bitcoin prone to security threats and hacking incidents, which have resulted to the loss of funds and the shutdown of some exchanges worldwide.Using bitcoin can transform the global payments arena into an open-source one, which means that its increased adoption can also drive up its value. More and more online merchants and large companies are opening up to the idea of accepting bitcoin payments while clients are also enjoying better transparency, lower costs, and quicker transactions on these.
Its the first time a member here claims that Bitcoin is the worst investment from last year. I doubt it  as there won't be any people right now trading if that statement was true. Also a price like Bitcoin that also changes a lot of time makes the investor have the opportunity to buy low and sell high. Also there is a control on Bitcoin the fact that 21,000,000 Bitcoin can only be regulated in the world is a kind of control.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:56:41 AM

of course bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat, I think the fiat system is very good and is used by all countries, I do not think there will be countries that want to adopt bitcoin and replace fiac t
yes in present time as bitcoin is not yest so much popular and majority of the people do not know about it. therefore most of the people are using fiat, but the number of bitcoin users are increasing continuously as it is more convenient that fiat therefore the trend is changing and people are giving importance to bitcoin specially those people who know the importance of bitcoin.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:01:35 AM

Haha yea right bitcoin is a money itslelf.It is a currency and has a value in market and can be used to buy many things online so bitcoin being itself money and there are many forms of money as fiat currency paper money and i think any form of money cannot replace each other.

Bitcoin couldnt really replace  fiat money  anytime soon  since  bitcoin is  only  good  on  online transaction  or on other  physical  purchases which uses  a  physical bitcoin but still people would prefer to  use  up paper currency  hence this is  being used  for how many years    by  people all  over the world and  as we all now that bitcoins adoption is not really  there   to consider this things.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:06:32 AM

Bitcoin couldnt really replace  fiat money  anytime soon  since  bitcoin is  only  good  on  online transaction  or on other  physical  purchases which uses  a  physical bitcoin but still people would prefer to  use  up paper currency  hence this is  being used  for how many years    by  people all  over the world and  as we all now that bitcoins adoption is not really  there   to consider this things.

Yes you are right, both on the use bitcoin online. But in fact the use of bitcoin is still losing money. More money is needed in real use. It may be true that bitcoin can not replace the money. Bitcoin will grow in the online and the extent of crypto.
Obywatel

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:10:53 AM

No chance. BTC will be max. 21 000 000. World, need more money Wink
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:19:30 AM

maybe the question is is it possible to replace fiat bitcoin? perhaps it is meant by OP
What do you think ? I think this would be impossible you know ?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: