Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen?  (Read 85988 times)
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:04:36 AM

Impossible for bitcoin cause if you will ask somebody about bitcoin, 50% wil answer no. Other 50% will answer yes, but not everybody want to change current money.

Yes it is really impossible for bitcoin to replace what we know as money now even in the years to come bitcoin will still not be that popular.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:26:57 AM

Impossible for bitcoin cause if you will ask somebody about bitcoin, 50% wil answer no. Other 50% will answer yes, but not everybody want to change current money.

that's true there always will be people who will never change and never adopt bitcoin no matter how big it gets.
besides there is always banks and government that doesn't want to see the old ways change because it is beneficial for them.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:45:03 AM

It could happen but it will take some time.
Digital currency is the future, but I will take a bit of time till it can really happen.

Bitcoin itself is a money and if we talk about paper money then I don't think its going anywhere in future, as it is really difficult to imagine that everyone will start using bitcoin and will get rid to paper money.

I was watching a recent documentary on vice about the money forgery in certain countries.

maybe we can see it from a different angle, and bitcoin to be adopted to lessen that industry and removing paper money completely.

Mate, what about the poor people from poor countries? Will they quit use of paper money and start using bitcoin in future? I don't think so, paper money will always exist especially in poor countries.

Not only in poor countries, in every country paper money will used even if there is no poor people. Bitcoin will be used by certain percentage of people and the rest without doubt continue using paper money as it is accepted everywhere.
Yes that's right ..but i think it will not replace .just because not all people uses internet .and many peoples dont have time to do it like us who keep on posting on this forum.

It's might be happen someday, but it will takes a long time to make it happened. When the era of all about online, maybe bitcoin can be a choice about online money.

Yeah it has the possibility, every human needs to be educated with basic using of internet else the world needs to get ended and from the beginning online money needs to exist. If paper money exists still it won't allow users to follow digital money.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:49:07 AM

that's true there always will be people who will never change and never adopt bitcoin no matter how big it gets.
besides there is always banks and government that doesn't want to see the old ways change because it is beneficial for them.

The number 1 enemy of bitcoin will be the government and the banks because they will lose profit if there is not enough people who will deposit money into banking and if there is not much tax the government gets.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:57:58 AM

many people are calling that bitcoin users continues to grow and continue to grow to adopt bitcoin. if it keeps going bitcoin could certainly become mainstream? is it could replace the dollar?

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:18:21 AM

Bitcoin can't officially substitute fiat because we need paper money for our everyday life. For Bitcoin to completely replace fiat we need to become a cashless society and only pay for our goods with digital money both online and offline. I know there is an ongoing project in Scandinavia where Sweden Norway and Denmark are trying to achieve this by promoting cashless transactions but in the end we will still need banks to handle the transactions in the background.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:31:26 AM

many people are calling that bitcoin users continues to grow and continue to grow to adopt bitcoin. if it keeps going bitcoin could certainly become mainstream? is it could replace the dollar?

Even if bitcoin become mainstream it will still not replace dollar and bitcoin will its be dependent on dollar for its price because dollar is widely used in all country while bitcoin is not.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:35:34 AM

Bitcoin will not replace money as you can see you know that the value is not even rising now so there are also not that many people that is now using Bitcoin.
There are also a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is bad so it will be not possible.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:36:34 PM

Bitcoin will not replace money as you can see you know that the value is not even rising now so there are also not that many people that is now using Bitcoin.
There are also a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is bad so it will be not possible.
Well, I was right. but that for the moment, how in the future. bitcoin might be a solution for a country and can replace money, may even be better, but it was just a fantasy, and has not been proven

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:07:28 PM

Well, I was right. but that for the moment, how in the future. bitcoin might be a solution for a country and can replace money, may even be better, but it was just a fantasy, and has not been proven

I don't think that is ever possible, as money is ruling the world since its existence but there is a possibility that it will loose its value in future due to inflation, but it will always exist.
NordicRanger

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:27:42 PM

I dont think that will happen, there are a lot of people that dont even know Bitcoin and that is the problem you see of course that Bitcoin is getting more used now.
But there are also a lot of people that doesnt know it and they have to know it if you want to talk about replacing.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:14:57 PM

I think the ideal case for bitcoin is to be known as a virtual currency, a tool for exchange in internet environment but I am not sure if it riches to that state soon.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:12:19 PM

In the world of internet it may be possible that bitcoin replace other currencies/fiat  and maybe it replace it sooner, but in the real world it is much harder and looking as impossible as every nation love its own national currency and support it for their local use.
DashCoinDark

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:28:03 PM

Honestly I do not see this happen because the fact is that the currency's from now EUR/USD are just too big to take over by the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin can grow a lot and can achieve a lot but it will never replace the normal currency's in my eyes.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:44:43 PM

Honestly I do not see this happen because the fact is that the currency's from now EUR/USD are just too big to take over by the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin can grow a lot and can achieve a lot but it will never replace the normal currency's in my eyes.

I mean it may not need to, since 6 months back we adopted with traditional forms.

So if people adopt getting a new debit card for bitcoin more, we can see it not "replace" it. But it`ll help bring the attentions of cleaner money that isnt printed all the time.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:42:48 AM

Maybe it can happen in next few years, there are a lot of development regarding to bitcoin and more and more shop accepting bitcoin as payment, but if you are talking about replacing the currency that wont happened
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:16:56 AM

Maybe it can happen in next few years, there are a lot of development regarding to bitcoin and more and more shop accepting bitcoin as payment, but if you are talking about replacing the currency that wont happened
I think this development is not enough, till now bitcoin has developed only up to 15 to 20% I say. Most of the developing countries don't know about bitcoin, and is not accepted as payment in many countries, so the first thing is to make bitcoin to grow worldwide, then we can conclude whether it replaces money or not.

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:30:04 AM

Yes, Bitcoins user every year increase and it will keep increase if many shops start accepting bitcoin for the payment. And if many people using bitcoin, i think bitcoin can replaces the money.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:48:38 AM

Yes, Bitcoins user every year increase and it will keep increase if many shops start accepting bitcoin for the payment. And if many people using bitcoin, i think bitcoin can replaces the money.

I think it will not replace our money system even if bitcoin will be used by most people the money system in our world is tight and bitcoin will have to go up with the government.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:22:37 PM

I think the ideal case for bitcoin is to be known as a virtual currency, a tool for exchange in internet environment but I am not sure if it riches to that state soon.
It is only possible if the Bitcoin is really popular and many used, otherwise that will be not possible and that is not good, but I hope that there will be more people that will use Bitcoin.
The only thing that you must know is that you can wait a really long time for a good price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: