Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:34:18 PM

Im in the process of filing a complaint with interpol. What your doing is criminal, and extremely unethical. Ill post a screenshot of my complaint. Also Im sure people will be lining up to use your exchange knowing they have no privacy at all. That at any moment they say the wrong thing youll post their private data.

Ill start by contacting:

Christchurch Central Police Station
Address: 68 St Asaph St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Phone:+64 3-363 7400

Ill be adding to the list of authorities I will be contacting to report you, as the day progresses.

Vegas
Vegas if I can somehow help You just tell and I'll try my best!

First, THANK YOU!!! Ive gathered the list on contacts to various authorities located around them. Im hoping the situation will cool off. This is not good for either parties. So, for now, I have my info ready to go. If they dont post any further attacks, then Ill consider it over, and take no further action. Should they attack me here or on a another thread, I will be sending the evidence of the violation of my privacy to their local authorities.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:44:28 PM

So I'm a criminal now eh? So you must have a specific law in mind? Do you know New Zealand law? Did you read the terms of service and privacy statement that you agreed to by using Cryptopia?

And just so we're clear, I wanna get this straight. You can lie about us, your coin, your actions, and our actions, accuse us of theft, refuse to provide evidence, and then when I provide incontrovertible evidence to counter your unfounded claims, I'm the one who's in the wrong?

You who were repeatedly warned that if you did not admit that you were lying that I would publish the data I said I would publish, are surprised that when you continued to lie I published the data I said I would publish? Is that what's happening here? You can lie and accuse us of theft, but when I provide data to prove otherwise I'm a criminal? All of the data I provided is either available publically on the blockchain already, or data you gave me willingly.

Remember you were the one blustering about how you would do everything you threatened to do, and now you're stroppy because you thought I was bluffing about doing everything I said I would do?

So blaming us has failed.
Accusing us of theft has failed.

And threatening to call the police will fail. You don't scare me, call interpol, call the local christchurch police station I don't care.

What do you think people will make of your trade history when I post that, there's a reason you don't want it published right? How deep do you plan on digging this hole vegas?

Ill give you this Hex, I did notice how many came to support you. Very few came to support me. Whats Ironic , is I was fighting for their coins. I had no fly on Cryptopia. Maybe next time, I think I will just let it go. I mean if users dont care about their lost funds, they why I should I. I didnt even get 1 thank you from anyone, and they almost lost 5000 fly.  So in that respect , next time a something like this happens I dont think I will would step to the front of the line. Anyway. The best thing to do now is stop talking about it and move on. Users did get 99% of their funds. So thats was my goal. Dragging this mess out will only hurt us both, and then the matter continues to escalate. Your call

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:49:26 PM

A threat for an apologize otherwise post more personal data. That should go under blackmail law is a serious crime in a lot of states.
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 10:57:39 PM

Best get in touch with the local authorities then. I am compiling all the data I have on you for publication now.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:59:12 PM

Best get in touch with the local authorities then. I am compiling all the data I have on you for publication now.

Well, Ill wait for you to do that. Again, you do NOT have my permission to do that. Im very prepared. https://www.govt.nz/organisations/

Also you may or may not know, im retired, so I have all the time in the world to file as many complaints as possible.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:26:23 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 02:08:19 AM by Woody20285

I waited until the shit storm slowed before posting.

As Vegas stated at the beginning of FLY, he would try to push the limits of what was possible.
The failed wallet was an attempt to have one type of address for regular wallets and a different
type of wallets for exchanges. It worked well in testing. It failed is real world usage. Cryptopia,
which had put up with several problems wallets, decided to call it quits. Their right to do so.

It should be mentioned that Vegas, without being asked, sent Cryptopia 1 BTC due to their
time dealing with problems. There is nothing wrong with the current wallet. The double exchange
addresses were eliminated to eliminate the problem code. The problem could have been solved.
One of our developers felt he was close to solving the problem. Solving that code problem was
dropped when Cryptopia decided to remove FLY from the exchange.

For his own coding development and experience, the code's developer is back to solving the problem
just because he enjoys coding and challenges.

I for one cannot relate to hunting through endless lines of code. But, I enjoy pouring through endless
spreadsheets of numbers.

As to Vegas, I have known him for over 10 years. I initially met him as a customer at one of his businesses.
While we all make mistakes, I have never heard of him cheating or scamming anyone. In fact, he is a generous person
who spends time and money helping others.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 07:27:50 AM

I waited until the shit storm slowed before posting.

As Vegas stated at the beginning of FLY, he would try to push the limits of what was possible.
The failed wallet was an attempt to have one type of address for regular wallets and a different
type of wallets for exchanges. It worked well in testing. It failed is real world usage. Cryptopia,
which had put up with several problems wallets, decided to call it quits. Their right to do so.

It should be mentioned that Vegas, without being asked, sent Cryptopia 1 BTC due to their
time dealing with problems. There is nothing wrong with the current wallet. The double exchange
addresses were eliminated to eliminate the problem code. The problem could have been solved.
One of our developers felt he was close to solving the problem. Solving that code problem was
dropped when Cryptopia decided to remove FLY from the exchange.

For his own coding development and experience, the code's developer is back to solving the problem
just because he enjoys coding and challenges.

I for one cannot relate to hunting through endless lines of code. But, I enjoy pouring through endless
spreadsheets of numbers.

As to Vegas, I have known him for over 10 years. I initially met him as a customer at one of his businesses.
While we all make mistakes, I have never heard of him cheating or scamming anyone. In fact, he is a generous person
who spends time and money helping others.

Agreed. Woody, I think the same and have found with vegas and you two very respectful businessmen. To create a real business around altcoins is not everyone's sense but absolutely my thing.

Since I know Vegas, my whole investmentportfolio increased thanks his help and his awesome team. Its not only vegas as person itself, its also his community, he created, which is very respectful to each other and never had a bad behaviour, if someone had different opinions.
Vegas never blamed me for my wild thoughts I got sometimes, and its my duty to stand behind vegas.

Greetz
Steve

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:07:46 PM

I d like to add opinion of another legendary member to these previous 2 posts. Vegas is 100% honest guy and I respect his work and his efforts. There s no way this guy would steal or scam anyone. Cryptopia on the other hand is very unprofessional business run by only 2 guys, as far as I know. The fact these people re ready to come to some Bitcoin forum and argue at this level does not put any trust into them. So, it s my personal decision never to give them a single satoshi in fees again. I strongly recommend this to anyone who reads this. Unprofessional businesses do not deserve your money.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:10:36 PM

I d like to add opinion of another legendary member to these previous 2 posts. Vegas is 100% honest guy and I respect his work and his efforts. There s no way this guy would steal or scam anyone. Cryptopia on the other hand is very unprofessional business run by only 2 guys, as far as I know. The fact these people re ready to come to some Bitcoin forum and argue at this level does not put any trust into them. So, it s my personal decision never to give them a single satoshi in fees again. I strongly recommend this to anyone who reads this. Unprofessional businesses do not deserve your money.
Cryptopia can be another Mintpal or Cryptsy...  Roll Eyes
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:20:35 PM

I understand people get upset/angry all the time. but, I can't justified a threat to posting a customer information in a public forum that is unprofessional and bad for your business. I am worry as a customer.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:44:13 PM

Agreed - aside from the fact they never sent my 56 Flycoin - no big deal - at this point - they have an extremely unprofessional outlook on business.  Fuck everyone if they don't get their way.  They lump everyone into the same category just for speaking your mind.  To publicly release private keys whether they work or not is way out of line!  I will not use Cryptopia again - ever.  You should remain professional at all times.  If you are accused of something and want to reply then do it professionally.  It makes you and your business look better.  The proof is in the numbers.  No one can dispute it!

@Vegasguy & @Cryptopia - this isn't a playground brawl that we bring our friends to and gang up on people.  That's what this turned into.  Vegas - I have never said anything but niceties about you.  To this day I repeat those niceties.  You are a trustworthy person who has always gone above and beyond.  Yes - you did donate 1000 DMD to me in my time of need.  Yes - the mechanics of Flycoin saved my stash when all of my coins were stolen!  All of those items I confirm.  However, to call "others" out for not standing with you when you are being attacked is once again unprofessional.  You are a coin dev period no matter how you look at it.  You chose to create a coin, fund its development, pay for servers, and release it to the public.  We the people choose to use it.  Cryptopia has decided to create an exchange, pay for servers, and allow the public to use their services.  That's it in a nutshell!  They are products and services and should remain professional at all times.  Yes this is the wild west being decentralized and all but no reason we can't be civil to each other.

Not sure if all of that makes sense but I am working and have little time to re-think what I typed.  Peace out all - be well. 

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

Guys thanks for your amazing support. My integrity is unbreakable. I want fly to be known as the must trusted coin. Last night you might have noticed your wallet crashed for the first time in months. Im quite sure it was griffith trying to gain access to those priv keys, because this is what happend last time. Simply restart. No damage done. Again, thank you all for your amazing support.

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:07:26 PM

Guys thanks for your amazing support. My integrity is unbreakable. I want fly to be known as the must trusted coin. Last night you might have noticed your wallet crashed for the first time in months. Im quite sure it was griffith trying to gain access to those priv keys, because this is what happend last time. Simply restart. No damage done. Again, thank you all for your amazing support.

Vegas

LOL - Yes mine did crash - I was like - that never happened before! - LOL - all good - restarted and running smooth.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:18:19 PM

Ive worked very hard to fix the issues surrounding fly. The wallet is now 100% stable and flawless. We are now on 2 exchanges, and 1 btc in trade vol!!

This is is what Yobit looks like right now:

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 10:37:02 PM

We are not trying to be professional .We have never claimed to be professional. If you support a trusted user abusing their position to make claims they KNOW are false, placing blame on others for their own incompetent mistakes and then resorting to making up claims of theft to then further distract from said incompetence, then I don't give two shits if you never give us another satoshi in fees, we don't WANT you to use out site.

Vegas continued to lie that we were able to send to the FLY and that we were simply unwilling to do so, kept going on about how yobit and bleu are not having problems when they installed the coin AFTER the problems that vegas has created. Posting the private keys has proven incontrovertibly that the wallet is fucked and we CANNOT SEND THE COINS. Or has no one noticed that the coins in the private keys we published HAVE NOT MOVED YET.

Vegas then accused us to stealing bitcoin from him. A claim he KNOWS is false. We have the data to prove he is lying about this. He was given every warning to either admit that he was lying about the theft, or the data would be released.

If after all of this, you still support and trust vegas, then more power to you, and you deserve whatever idiotic scammy bullshit he pulls next.

The reality is this. Vegas targeted an exchange, had them install the coin, and then all the users send their coins to that exchange, then whether through mismanagement and incompetence or through malicious intent the entire sites wallet holding all of the users coins was burned from the blockchain. Their response to this situation? To imply that an exchange is responsible for fixing a coins code, and to blame us for the problem their failed forks created, and then accuse us of thefts multiple times all the while refusing to fix the issue. The issue still has not been resolved.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:00:05 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 03:57:01 PM by vegasguy

Guys, most of us were here and we all know what happened. I took responsibility for the failed antidump system. What set me off is when Adam tried to say he could release NONE of the 5000 fly. I knew that was not the case , as I proved he could, and then he "patched" his wallet and distributed the 5000 coins. Ive never said that the coins stuck in the long addresses are accessible. My dispute was the 5000 FLY that WAS transferable. Had Cryptopia spoken to us with respect, we would have gone out of our way to unlock those coins in the long addresses. But anyway.. thats history now. After being in business for 20 years, Ive acquired a talent for predicting closure. I warned weeks before Cryptsy collapsed. Hex in your mind, there are no rules of conduct. Nothing is off limits. In business, you must be the opposite. You must treat people with respect, even when you dont like what they say. Although I wish no ill will on your venture, youll be closed within 60-90 days from now because of how you operate. Youll see. Im about 98% accurate.  

If you still think the way you and Adam are operating is in the best interest in business, then please explain the following events and why its ok in your mind. This was Adams doing. None of it makes sense. Its just what happened.

I post in the paycon thread that I was supporting paycon. Adam posts immediately after me, that paycoin is getting delisted. Just out of the blue. The Paycon community have done nothing to you or your exchange.
Next Adam says he is going to seize funds within 24 hours of random people that didnt even post here. In fact one of them was a shareholder. He never even posted here!! Does that make any sense??

Clearly I am a lot older than you, and much wiser in business. One absolute truth is there is nothing I need to do to you. You and Adam are a loose cannon. You fire in random directions. I am calm , clear , focused, and even under pressure my head is focused like a laser beam. So in the end, if you keep operating the way you do, the universe will give you what you put out, unfortunately it doesnt work as fast as I would like.  

Its also amazing that many have reported it takes WEEKS sometimes to get a response from tickets, yet you brought all of your manpower here and spent HOURS AND HOURS fudding this thread. That sound logical? Could this time not have been used to help your customers?

There is an old saying and its so true "Beware of those who protest too much". Here is your first step to making yourself a better person: http://www.therandolphleader.com/opinion/editorials/article_89a55d32-5fbd-5ac7-ac93-fdf299f47b04.html. It certainly applies here. Thats why when you called me a scammer, everyone knew it was false. So I never even bothered with it. Ive NEVER stolen from anyone in my LIFE. EVER. NOT ONCE. In fact, I am one of the largest philanthropists in Las Vegas. But over my dead body will you take 5000 fly that are in normal fly addresses that belongs to the users. Adam was good enough to pay to those that submitted a ticket. OK.

Btw you may as well stop the ranting and raving and cursing, it doesnt intimidate me. Not even a little. When you act like that, it tells me you are "out of cards to play". The only people in the world that I am afraid of is those more intelligent that me, and thats .053% of the population. Everyone on my team has known this for a very long time. They can all verify, I have an IQ that cannot be measured. As your ranting and raving on the thread my cat is playing with a roach and batting it around the floor , until he decides hes done playing then he end it. As Im watching this, it reminded me of me and you. LOL. No coincidences right? Based on my experience , your not even close. The funniest part was everyone laughing their asses off in chat, watching me kick the shit out of all of you in public. Most of them have seen me do this over and over and win everytime, so they got a front row seat. Most people know Im the last person you want to challenge, but apparently the news hadnt got to you yet. Do your research on me next time. Until then, go lick your wounds under the nearest rock you can find, and  stop wasting my time.

Vegas

HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:51:13 PM

Yobit FLY wallet in maintenance again.

Check wallet status before sending coins
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:57:34 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 04:29:20 PM by vegasguy

Yobit FLY wallet in maintenance again.

Check wallet status before sending coins

The way Yobit functions , is if a block takes longer than 30 minutes , the wallet goes in to maintenance mode. Our pos Dif is very high right now at 9.4. So for now , trade on Bleutrade until the wallet returns to normal. These are abnormally high POS diff.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:39:28 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 06:38:31 PM by vegasguy

Guys the reason there is fud out there about me, is because I stand up and fight for whats right. Most people would lose money before they fight for whats rightfully theirs. Thinking back, I wouldnt have changed anything. If you ask those few specifically what it is I have done to be called a scammer, they wont be able to answer you. They might say that I lied about this or that, which will never get proved or not, and they know that, and thats why they use that tactic. There is nothing I have EVER done thats unethical. I fight back. They hate that more than anything, and when I get my way (I got our 5000 fly that was rightfully ours , and that infuriates them). So they use the word "scammer" to scare people. There is not one shred of evidence that I have EVER stolen anything from anyone. NOT ONCE. The worst thing I have ever done in crypto was tried to implement that antidump system. I have admitted publicly that was was a big mistake. That has now been corrected. The point of this message is to put closure to this issue, and dispel any myths. Not ONE person has ever said that I have deceived them, or stole from them. Not one. In fact, I have been the sole person to rescue over 10,000 fly that would have been lost. Thats factual. Anyway, the fight was worth it, Im sorry I had to take a stand, but I was not going to just allow users to loose 5000 fly, and do nothing. Like all things , this will blow over in time.  I hope you understand.

Now I dont like to talk about my good deeds as people will consider it bragging. But I will post some facts of what I have done:

When Pokeytex was hacked by a mining software program that was really a  trojan he downloaded from a site and all his coins were stolen, our security system kicked in, and sent all his fly to the superfly wallet. I held them there for weeks while he cleaned his system. When he requested them, I sent them to him within 5 minutes. As he had lost his DMD, I sent him 1000 DMD.

When DMD was under a massive fud attack, I went there and defended them. Glad I did. I wasnt asked by anyone.

One day a guy named Hashmaster1 was on yobit saying he got hacked and lost all of his "steps" coin. I sent him .5 btc to help him out. Never heard of him before or met him.

When Crestington was struggling with paycon, I sent him .2 BTC to help him out. He never asked, Its what I do. Its in the thread.

Cryptopia were having hell with our wallets, because of the antidump system (Which WE take FULL responsibility for, OUR FAULT). One day out of the blue I sent hex 1 btc. Just because I felt bad that they were putting more time into our wallet than others.

When Dennis Levy was struggling with his wallet. He allowed me to teamviewer in. I sat for 5 hours fixing everything. No charge. I respect and like the man, thats all.

ASICREFUGEE could not open his wallet, so he emailed it to me. I worked on it for hours and finally got it to open and sent it back to him. No charge.

Ive handed out thousands of fly , and its never been worthless, Its averages 100,000 sats.

There is loads more, but you get the point.

This is who I am. A scammer would NEVER perform the acts of kindness like I have.

Vegas

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:08:47 PM

Guys the reason there is fud out there about me, is because I stand up and fight for whats right. Most people would lose money before they fight for whats rightfully theirs. Thinking back, I wouldnt have changed anything. If you ask those few specifically what it is I have done to be called a scammer, they wont be able to answer you. They might say that I lied about this or that, which will never get proved or not, and they know that, and thats why they use that tactic. There is nothing I have EVER done thats unethical. I fight back. They hate that more than anything, and when I get my way (I got our 5000 fly that was rightfully ours , and that infuriates them). So they use the word "scammer" to scare people. There is not one shred of evidence that I have EVER stolen anything from anyone. NOT ONCE. The worst thing I have ever done in crypto was tried to implement that antidump system. I have admitted publicly that was was a big mistake. That has now been corrected. The point of this message is to put closure to this issue, and dispel any myths. Not ONE person has ever said that I have deceived them, or stole from them. Not one. In fact, I have been the sole person to rescue over 10,000 fly that would have been lost. Thats factual. Anyway, the fight was worth it, Im sorry I had to take a stand, but I was not going to just allow users to loose 5000 fly, and do nothing. Like all things , this will blow over in time.  I hope you understand.

Now I dont like to talk about my good deeds as people will consider it bragging. But I will post some facts of what I have done:

When Pokeytex was hacked by a mining software program that was really a  trojan he downloaded from a site and all his coins were stolen, our security system kicked in, and sent all his fly to the superfly wallet. I held them there for weeks while he cleaned his system. When he requested them, I sent them to him within 5 minutes. As he had lost his DMD, I sent him 1000 DMD.

When DMD was under a massive fud attack, I went there and defended them. Glad I did. I wasnt asked by anyone.

One day a guy named Hashmaster1 was on yobit saying he got hacked and lost all of his "steps" coin. I sent him .5 btc to help him out. Never heard of him before or met him.

When Crestington was struggling with paycon, I sent him .2 BTC to help him out. He never asked, Its what I do. Its in the thread.

Cryptopia were having hell with our wallets, because of the antidump system (Which WE take FULL responsibility for, OUR FAULT). One day out of the blue I sent hex 1 btc. Just because I felt bad that they were putting more time into our wallet than others.

When Dennis Levy was struggling with his wallet. He allowed me to teamviewer in. I sat for 5 hours fixing everything. No charge. I respect and like the man, thats all.

ASICREFUGEE could not open his wallet, so he emailed it to me. I worked on it for hours and finally got it to open and sent it back to him. No charge.

Ive handed out thousands of fly , and its never been worthless, Its averages 100,000 sats.

There is loads more, but you get the point.

This is who I am. A scammer would NEVER perform the acts of kindness like I have.

Vegas

I am happy to confirm Vegas did indeed help me with my wallet - when I thought all hope was gone - and returned ALL my FLY, at no cost.
I still hold those FLY yet.
I trust Vegas to do what is best in the interests of the coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: