Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:18:53 AM

So our next step now that things are cooling off is to move forward with our Crypto services.

The way it will work is this:

When a customer wants to buy or crypto services , we will only accept fly. The amount they are told to buy will be in btc. In other words, if they wanted an android wallet I would instruct them to purchase .3 btc worth of fly. So what this does is causes people to buy your fly on the exchange. There would be no reason to dump, simply list your fly on the sell side and have it ready. We are still about a week out. We are finalizing our Android. We have the electrum server setup already.

Also there will be a "finders fee of 10%" for completed jobs for the users. We are already backed up 7 jobs deep with android and cant take any more. We need mac jobs. The cost to build a mac wallet is .1 BTC. So if you want to scout for coins that do not have a mac wallet, go to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Find coins without a mac wallet, and point them to our OP or ask them to pm me.

I also want to point out that fly is near 1 year old. How many altcoins can you name that are over 100,000 sats after a year, (if they even made it this far). As time goes on, more and more trust will come to fly. It will be the safest place to put your money for so many reasons. The Cryptoservices will get the word out about fly and bring higher volume and higher prices.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:50:53 AM

Hello mates,

i have tried to import the key the new wallet. Thats is impossible but it possible to import the key with a old wallet version.
I have tested it. The balance will appear. However it is impossible to moving the coins...the tx generation has a big error. I think this error come from the zero fee.

I have also exchanges keys converted to normal keys. But that works Nevertheless as not.

Best Regards Christian

Note ....it was only a try to help.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 01:35:16 PM

Hello mates,

i have tried to import the key the new wallet. Thats is impossible but it possible to import the key with a old wallet version.
I have tested it. The balance will appear. However it is impossible to moving the coins...the tx generation has a big error. I think this error come from the zero fee.

I have also exchanges keys converted to normal keys. But that works Nevertheless as not.

Best Regards Christian

Note ....it was only a try to help.

Thanks for ur try. I respect that.

Greetz
Steve
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:46:01 PM

fly.presstab.pw is updated and ready for the upcoming fork on block 77,000. Thanks for the advanced notice.

-press

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:08:56 PM

So guys we need to move past old news. I ask respectfully that we move on.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 11:25:48 PM

So our next step now that things are cooling off is to move forward with our Crypto services.

The way it will work is this:

When a customer wants to buy or crypto services , we will only accept fly. The amount they are told to buy will be in btc. In other words, if they wanted an android wallet I would instruct them to purchase .3 btc worth of fly. So what this does is causes people to buy your fly on the exchange. There would be no reason to dump, simply list your fly on the sell side and have it ready. We are still about a week out. We are finalizing our Android. We have the electrum server setup already.

Also there will be a "finders fee of 10%" for completed jobs for the users. We are already backed up 7 jobs deep with android and cant take any more. We need mac jobs. The cost to build a mac wallet is .1 BTC. So if you want to scout for coins that do not have a mac wallet, go to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Find coins without a mac wallet, and point them to our OP or ask them to pm me.

I also want to point out that fly is near 1 year old. How many altcoins can you name that are over 100,000 sats after a year, (if they even made it this far). As time goes on, more and more trust will come to fly. It will be the safest place to put your money for so many reasons. The Cryptoservices will get the word out about fly and bring higher volume and higher prices.

Vegas

In Europecoin, we would appreciate it to get a new macwallet. We had an update and need a mac still.

Thanks for your efforts.

Greetz
Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:07:42 AM

We have spoken with Blacksmith @yobit and the wallet will be back online soon.

vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:58:34 PM

So someone dumped a few hundred FLY on yobit. In anticipation, I had buy orders in very low. and I was able to catch 500 cheap fly. I would encourage others to do the same. It was likely a dump from someone that is very unhappy with me right now as they dumped it all the way to 42,000 sats. No one in their right mind would do that. So there might be more coming. The motive was to  cause fear and panic sells to other holders. I can assure you fly is working better now than it every has, and Im not going anywhere. We will continue to develop our crypto services to raise the price of fly. In a short time, buy orders will return naturally. Fly is never pumped or dumped or manipulated. So in time the price will come back. As this is a long term coin, now is a great time to get that cheap fly, and sell it later for 4x the price Smiley Btw dumper, thanks for the cheap 500 fly Smiley

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:16:58 AM

Once more, Vegas is 100% honest guy and whoever claims different s going to have big time issue with me.

I ve been into crypto for over 5 years and I am a legendary member here at Bitcointalk, lots of you know me personally or via some mutual projects and I think my word means something here.

So, that being said, I can vouch for Vegas, he s the main motor behind Fly, he s not going to give up on this project and reading these posts from these amateurs from Cryptopia makes me want to puke.

I think Fly community needs to step up, rally around Fly and do a bit of promotion of this project. Dont be passive and expect somebody else do your job, freeriding achieves nothing. Posting here and there about Fly, putting Fly in your sig, blog posts, YT, FB, anything you use every day. I m not asking you to work for Fly full time, I m just saying to add info about this coin into your every day activities. At least that is how I do it, both for Fly and DMD Diamond. Piece by piece, user by user, that s how big things are being build. It does take time, determination and energy but if it were that easy, everybody would do it.

Here is something I watch every morning to boost my moral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

It helps me moving forward.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:59:51 AM

My advice to anyone new to Flycoin - ignore the Newbie accounts that only post negative.  Looking at most of the "Cryptopia" shill accounts you can see that they are newbies with only negative posts and a few at that.  I feel like that exchange is being run by a bunch of kindergartners.  Anyway I also vouch for Vegasguy.  I have been a Flycoin holder for a little under a year now and as I have posted in the past Vegasguy has been nothing but stand-up and supportive.  He constantly works for Flycoin.  He is a true straight shooter.  If you have any doubts just give him a try.  He will help you until he cannot.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:53:58 AM

i have no idea what happened between cryptopia and vegas
(but hey its crypto tx id and explorer dont lie)

what i can say is vega is with full hearth-blood behind his project
invested some thousand $ in infrastructure and dev work
and sure wont stop to work for its success

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:59:21 AM

When Fly was just getting started and under heavy development, I was mistakenly charged 100 FLY for combining my inputs. When I posted what had happened to the FLY thread, Vegas took it upon himself to send me 100 FLY to reimburse me. I am by no means a large holder and do not post here often so I am fairly insignificant to Team FLY. Vegas did not know who the hell I was but went out of his way to help me and expected nothing in return. Scammers do not take actions like this, ever.

This told me very early on that Vegas cares about the people who are in this coin, he didnt have to do anything but he chose to help me out. The alt coin scene is filled with pump and run vanishing devs starting coins with fake accounts who lie and cheat any way they can to get hold of your btc. They will fill their threads with lies as they dump on you until the coin is dead then start all over again with another shit coin and fake account. I've been hit by too many of these before I learned my lesson. Fly is nothing like them, its the total opposite. I will stay in FLY as long as it lives.

Its now a stable coin, with low supply, on multiple exchanges with and an active and dedicated team led by someone who gives a shit about the people who hold it. Its the safest coin out there, by a long way.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:19:03 PM

I have been FLY supporter since the beginning. Vegas cares about the people who are in this projects. He is willing to go out of this way to help. Cryptopia just a good example of a good intentional turn out wrong. I hope everyone can just move on and Fly has bright futures.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:08:17 PM

You guys are AWESOME!!! Its why I do this work. From day one , I wanted to set the standard in Crypto very high, and prove Crypto can be done with honesty and integrity. I used DMD as a model, and I am so glad I did Smiley I have reached out to Don Freddy and offered to help him by sending the 340 fly he lost. Waiting to hear back.

Again, thank you all.

Best wishes.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:11:47 PM

I follow this coin from the first hour and agreed with the mission of FLY. Its totally different than the most and no one said, it would be easy.

But what I can EASY write is, that I enjoy every minute I had ansd have, to speak about crypto and business with these experienced guys like vegas and his friends.
I am very happy, to be here, because its a long time, that I had a leader, which defends his community.

Greetz
Steve
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:21:33 PM

fly.presstab.pw is updated and ready for the upcoming fork on block 77,000. Thanks for the advanced notice.

-press
Thank you for updating.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:05:00 PM

You guys are AWESOME!!! Its why I do this work. From day one , I wanted to set the standard in Crypto very high, and prove Crypto can be done with honesty and integrity. I used DMD as a model, and I am so glad I did Smiley I have reached out to Don Freddy and offered to help him by sending the 340 fly he lost. Waiting to hear back.

Again, thank you all.

Best wishes.

Vegas

learn from the best and beat the rest!

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:08:05 PM

updated to flycoin 2.2 flawless experience
replace exe start wallet done

btw if someone interested in DMD too
dont miss our 3rd birthday event
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg15324861#msg15324861
and the cloudmining promotion
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,148.0.html

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:58:35 PM

You people are beyond deluded. Seriously. And I'm not sure why I'm bothering to make this post because I know it'll probably get deleted, just like the literally 100s of posts he has already deleted from more than just newbie accounts.

I have proof that vegas is a lying scumbag. I also have proof that vegas burned an entire exchange's wallet from the block chain. I can prove this incontrovertibly, so what does that say about all of you? Vegas has demonstrated in this very thread that he is beyond incompetent, does not understand block chains and is not fit to manage a coin.

Trust him, continue to support FLY, I don't care any more. You all deserve what you will inevitably get.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:11:51 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 02:22:36 AM by vegasguy

You have a right to your opinion, Hex. In an effort to calm things down, I have asked people move on, and specifically not mention your exchange. This is not an attempt to hide anything, but nothing good will come from continuing to drag it out. Everything has been said 100x over. Nothing bad will happen to the members that support me, as I have gone well beyond what any other coin leader would have done, over and over again. The money I fought so hard for, wasnt even mine. I had no fly on your exchange. I protect the people that support me, EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Its that simple.

To clear any misunderstandings, I have used forensic video edit software and enhanced the proof of my claim. It cannot get any more clear than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

So good luck to you.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: