Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:19:58 AM

You have a right to your opinion, Hex. In an effort to calm things down, I have asked people move on, and specifically not mention your exchange. This is not an attempt to hide anything, but nothing good will come from continuing to drag it out. Everything has been said 100x over. Nothing bad will happen to the members that support me, as I have gone well beyond what any other coin leader would have done, over and over again. The money I fought so hard for, wasnt even mine. I had no fly on your exchange. I protect the people that support me, EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Its that simple.

To clear any misunderstandings, I have used forensic video edit software and enhanced the proof of my claim. It cannot get any more clear than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

So good luck to you.

Vegas

Damn It Vegas!  You got me twice with that video!  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:09:35 AM

You have a right to your opinion, Hex. In an effort to calm things down, I have asked people move on, and specifically not mention your exchange. This is not an attempt to hide anything, but nothing good will come from continuing to drag it out. Everything has been said 100x over. Nothing bad will happen to the members that support me, as I have gone well beyond what any other coin leader would have done, over and over again. The money I fought so hard for, wasnt even mine. I had no fly on your exchange. I protect the people that support me, EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Its that simple.

To clear any misunderstandings, I have used forensic video edit software and enhanced the proof of my claim. It cannot get any more clear than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
So good luck to you.
Vegas
Damn It Vegas!  You got me twice with that video!  Tongue
Don't feel bad - he got me too!
Broke out laughing.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:31:37 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling

LOL

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:21:12 PM

So because of the situation with waves coin, Yobit are behind 150 wallets they need to update. One of them being ours. I did receive a message from Bleu trade that they are on the latest wallet. Just a reminder that we switch over to POSP at block 77,000.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:23:02 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 07:43:30 PM by hashmaster1

I don't understand why anyone would say anything bad about Vegasguy he is a good person he help people all the time ...Last november i got hack and they took everything i had on my computer and i wrote on bitcoin forum  saying what happen to me getting hack and the first person that came to help me was Vegasguy  he ask me to get a fly wallet and send him my fly address and after my fly wallet was sync i received 75 fly coins  to help me to start up  again ......I have to say i was shock cause no one else came to my rescue and i been doing this for years now  not that i expect anyone to help but it always nice when it happen and Vegasguy was there to help                    ....................................................  SO PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE THE FUD THAT BEING SAID ABOUT VEGASGUY.........................HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

keepall

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:39:14 PM

I don't understand this kind of person.

If you don't like this coin or vegasguy go to another place, stop to complain please.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:42:59 PM

So because of the situation with waves coin, Yobit are behind 150 wallets they need to update. One of them being ours. I did receive a message from Bleu trade that they are on the latest wallet. Just a reminder that we switch over to POSP at block 77,000.

Vegas

did i miss details about the POSP specs
first page of ANN seems to show just outdated stuff

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:44:43 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 01:32:38 AM by vegasguy

Guys , fly wallet back online at yobit!!!

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:06:06 PM

Be nice if the thread excluded posts from people who don't own Fly and,
are just on a personal vendetta. When Fly started it openly stated it
would try some new things and it has. Some have worked and others not so well.

The important voices are those of the people that own Fly... and if you read a few
posts up they are supportive of Vegasguy and Fly. Currently there is a solid working
wallet and the coin is moving in the right direction, despite those trying to hurt the
coin and its supporters.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:45:38 PM

retweet that, please:

https://twitter.com/metamorphin/status/747138566141128704

Greetz
Steve
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:59:37 PM

Short story cut short, house burnt down, what have i missed ?

Im on v2.2.0.0 is that ok and is there anything major about to happen ?

Many Thanks

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 07:03:54 PM

Many Thanks

Crunck

2.2 is good...

right now, we are promoting macwallets. should you find a coin, which needs macwallet, let us know.

0.1 btc worth FLYCOINS for a macwallet is really a bargain!

Greetz
Steve

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:34:23 PM

Many Thanks

Crunck

2.2 is good...

right now, we are promoting macwallets. should you find a coin, which needs macwallet, let us know.

0.1 btc worth FLYCOINS for a macwallet is really a bargain!

Greetz
Steve

Thanks for the info Steve, does FLY still give out coins when you get to 100 and tweet, or has that now been replaced with some other offering.

Also can someone not make a signature up for FLY, I have got FLY in my sig but its only text

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:45:59 PM

Hi Crunk, the reason we were able to give out fly last time , was because the money came from the fees from staking. Everyone liked the Superfly rewards, but did not like the fees to create it. So we did away with both. What we do now is wallet compiling services. If you find a coin that does not have a mac wallet, please PM the OP and let them know we do mac wallet compiles. If we compile a Mac wallet for them, we give you 10% . A mac wallet is .1 BTC (in fly).

Vegas

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:52:44 PM

you put so much effort in FLY and you get nothing in return from community... i think it is just time to say... goodbye and only focus on trading...
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:04:31 PM

goodbye

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:37:20 AM

Well the flycoin community is very much alive. Ive straightened out every issue that fly had. Namely the wallet. The wallet is rock solid and without issues. We will be changing over to POSP at block 77,000. I DO listen to the community, and the community has helped decide the course of Fly. Many thought that it would be best to be on more than one exchange, so I got that accomplished. Many didnt like the antidump system, so we did away with that. Many thought our updates were far too frequent, so My goal is an update every 6 weeks to a year.

Guys here is why the wallet compiling service is so important:

Lets say a dev wants a Mac wallet. We would charge .1 BTC worth of fly. So what will happen is the coin dev will go to the exchange and buy the .1 btc of fly. This will raise the price of fly. The more wallets we do the higher the price of fly. It wont hurt the coin we are working for when the price goes higher because we tell them go buy .1 btc of fly. So that will be our main focus. If you want the price of fly to go higher, there is your answer, but its such a massive job , it will take many people. Please do not advertise on the threads. PM the OP directly. We also pay 10% on a confirmed job. Please see our OP for our many services. We are still sorting out our Android setup. If we work together on this , it will raise the price of fly very fast.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:15:32 AM

So the top 5 holders are getting spammed with a bot , and has been sending hundreds of transactions for .00000001 in an attempt to bloat the wallet , to the point it wont open. Well it doesnt take a rocket scientist yet to know who would do this. Be VERY careful, this is proof this person or persons will stoop to the lowest level.

Click on top 5, and look at the transactions.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php

Vegas

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:27:24 AM

Hi Crunk, the reason we were able to give out fly last time , was because the money came from the fees from staking. Everyone liked the Superfly rewards, but did not like the fees to create it. So we did away with both. What we do now is wallet compiling services. If you find a coin that does not have a mac wallet, please PM the OP and let them know we do mac wallet compiles. If we compile a Mac wallet for them, we give you 10% . A mac wallet is .1 BTC (in fly).

Vegas

Thanks for the info, it all sounds good to me Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:45:08 AM

We will be changing over to POSP at block 77,000.

please state the details how the FLY POSP implementation works
and update ANN first posting

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: