Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:04:54 AM

Hello Vegasguy,

Long time never login, I was in vacation,

Well, I never heard the news about fly, but, I think I'm lost,

Where is the fly now for exchange?  Grin

as of now, my fly no network connection.

let me find it or you help me.

best regards

okane

I have done enormous work on fly to correct everything.

Wallet now works perfect and no more crashes!!
POSP @ block 77,000
Now on 2 Exchanges
No fees of any kind.
Updates have slowed way down. I think an update every 6-8 weeks seems reasonable.

We just need time to get the word out that fly is running better than ever!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 03:04:30 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 03:14:56 AM by szenekonzept

Also should the POS% be lowered again soon? Even though there are much less than 200,000 fly, the buy support is weak. I feel it could be because of the many forks that we had attempting to implement antidump. This is past us now, but I feel many people are not aware. What can we do as a group to improve things? A rebrand? Lower POS? Other suggestions?
Guys I really have proved over and over, that I do the right thing every time, so I am not sure why our price is not stable. Fly will be around for years. Should we lower the POS% even more and reward early adopters? If so, to what %?
Thanks in advance.

Here are some ( a bit long ) thoughts,
about the question, on how the weak buy support, is related to your actions:

Don't try to wrap your mind  around the trading behavour of the people.
I had to experience myself, a majority of people are lost to get clear about the credibility of any project and therefore, many don't read anything, but follow those,
they consider, to be successful. And its not different, then in real life: Those ,who are looking successful, are having more experience, in faking success,
then those, who actually are the real successful people.

So they are jumping around somehow between fan-boy and victim mode and don't have any chance to grasp the game. .
There is not much of bad opinion around regarding to Fly. Most people think, its a coin with potential, even in times of problems,
because most are not buying the quality of your coin. What they are buying, is YOU. And i agree with them, its a good idea.

Example:
did you realize, that NO ACTION, regardless how sensational, game-changing it may be, can move anything as powerful, as the question,
if the people, in your thread, are playing happy hippy lucky investor, or if they are discussing and disagreeing from time to time, in any totally irrelevant fact.
People are deciding on an emotional level.

Therefore, you should not expect actions, to influence trades in a way, to be assosiated to each other.
This was the case, two/three years ago. But today the mass is slow and moves in a completely shifted time-frame.
This shift is even more disrupted by frequent hype events, where people don't see anything else, then their chosen messiahs.
Changes are only beginning, to move the mass, if they are  coming consistently for a looong looong time.

Thats why your should PLAN your releases as follows:
If you are in marketing, you are beginning to organize your actions in a way, they are producing "waves" of release chunks, while slowly increasing the speed,
That creates a curve of excitement under the surface of your crowd, like a good story does (because, it IS about storytelling, backed by actions)
After ~1/2 a year of building up, a "final point" with a big change /event is used to ignite the coctail.
After the small hype you schould have some spare-coins, to fill the gab, witch shortly follows. As soon, it has gotten a bit more quite, you start again from the beginning.

In my work i am constructing a release queue for a time frame of six month, to plan the story and then start to kick one bucket after the other.
This is how its working, This strategy its often misunderstood as scamming, but planning the releases into a narrative, is not only the most common,
but also the most honest kind of marketing strategies.
Those who are not doing it in a similar way, are mostly those, who can effort, to buy their hype from magazines (or buy the magazines)
This is often the real scam. Nearly every commercial crypto magazine, quickly forgets, about the fact, that THEY hyped the scam, they are complaining about later.

With planing your release strategies, you are bringing your position a tiny bit higher, on every cycle,
As you may guess, you will be able to widness the end a marketing cycle, on ERC this month.
After a few cycles, you are learning to smoothen the releases more and more into a linear looking growth experience

I hope my description is somehow helpful, to prevent you, from getting frustrated by a misconception,
the current trades would be connected to your current actions in any way.

they are simply not.
Keep up and remind yourself:
There are many, you can not see,
because they are standing behind you.

have fun
Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:58:07 PM

Well the short of it, is a certain individual or individuals are purposefully crashing the price of fly on yobit. Its probably someone overly emotional and is just out to hurt the price. My advice for everyone is if you want very cheap fly , you can sell later at least double the price, put your buy order in low.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 08:13:17 PM

Well the short of it, is a certain individual or individuals are purposefully crashing the price of fly on yobit. Its probably someone overly emotional and is just out to hurt the price. My advice for everyone is if you want very cheap fly , you can sell later at least double the price, put your buy order in low.

Vegas

thank you for that, i will surely get some moar today, i like more Fly.
Not LESS ist more, MORE is more ...
If someone likes to keep the price down for a wile, you will have only lucky investors, later,
because everyone got even richer then.

I will bee the big big Wale, trading and wearing sunglasses.

EAT  FIAT  MOTHERF#§%@*

lol have fun  Grin
Matthias

CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:52:07 PM

Vegas

It's ok. let them crash the price. I'm still buying!
 Wink
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:52:03 AM

Fly will be around for many many years. I see many large buy orders in already for hundreds of fly Smiley

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Thank you all for supporting fly!! We are fast approaching our 1 year anniversary.

Vegas

CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:27:00 PM

Fly will be around for many many years. I see many large buy orders in already for hundreds of fly Smiley

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Thank you all for supporting fly!! We are fast approaching our 1 year anniversary.

Vegas

Yeah but most of that was me.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:47:48 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 07:41:54 PM by vegasguy

Guys as we move closer to POSP , Im thinking on the best ways to bring value to fly. These are simply ideas. When Superfly was active , it was very popular. The downside to it was I had to charge staking fees to all users to fund the superfly wallet. So Im not sure if this hurt more than it helped. So I had an idea. I want to bring back the excitement of superfly and without any fees at all to the users. So one idea I had would be to lower the POS rate to 10%-20% and raise the Superfly wallet staking percent to allow me to reward fly supporters. So it would be all the good stuff, without any fees or restrictions. Fly would be worth more as the POS rate would be dropped. Fly would be more of an interactive coin without any fees or restrictions. So I wanted to get some feedback on this. It would mean that the superfly wallet would have to POS @50%-100% or more to do rewards. Should a name claim be required? Should selling disqualify someone? This may or , may not happen, thats why I need feedback. POSP to start at block 77,000

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:16:02 AM

Guys as we move closer to POSP , Im thinking on the best ways to bring value to fly. These are simply ideas. When Superfly was active , it was very popular. The downside to it was I had to charge staking fees to all users to fund the superfly wallet. So Im not sure if this hurt more than it helped. So I had an idea. I want to bring back the excitement of superfly and without any fees at all to the users. So one idea I had would be to lower the POS rate to 10%-20% and raise the Superfly wallet staking percent to allow me to reward fly supporters. So it would be all the good stuff, without any fees or restrictions. Fly would be worth more as the POS rate would be dropped. Fly would be more of an interactive coin without any fees or restrictions. So I wanted to get some feedback on this. It would mean that the superfly wallet would have to POS @50%-100% or more to do rewards. Should a name claim be required? Should selling disqualify someone? This may or , may not happen, thats why I need feedback. POSP to start at block 77,000

Vegas

I truly feel we don't need any more gimmick.  We need real world usage or at least a multi-pool option to help the buy pressure.  What ever happened to the x11 ASIC?  We have so little Fly in the wild that it is not hard to discern who is selling massive amounts.  We need an engine to drive value.  I am not a coder nor a dev so that is the limit I can offer.  Oh and my investment! :-P

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 02:11:15 PM

i am against this idea vegas

u can take from HBN code a stake for charity codepart
where users themself can select a part of there POS income send towards a target address

basical the same as the savings code u have in FLY

u can promote a target address for ur promotion FLY funds and big stakeholder can stake a share of their POS income into it

but not as a mandatory halving of POS income for everyone

we should be beyond the stage of coin specs changing everytime u have a idea

the backbone of specs should with next release be set in stone

and the focus be on added services and apps around it

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:38:48 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 07:30:57 PM by vegasguy

Agreed. Our main focus now is our wallet compiling services. Customers will be asked to purchase fly for payment of those services therefore increasing the price. We are still sorting out our electrum server for the android wallets. But I will say that we wont stay at 35% POS for much longer. I want to reward early adopters and keep the coin rare. Ill do one final POS change to 20%-25%. A multipool is a great idea. Ill be speaking with Griffith about setting one up.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 07:23:49 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 07:36:47 AM by cryptonit

Agreed. Our main focus now is our wallet compiling services. Customers will be asked to purchase fly for payment of those services therefore increasing the price. We are still sorting out our electrum server for the android wallets. But I will say that we wont stay at 35% POS for much longer. I want to reward early adopters and keep the coin rare. Ill do one final POS change to 20%-25%. A multipool is a great idea. Ill be speaking with Griffith about setting one up.

Vegas

i would love much more if u design a coinrollout plan

with target max coins and timeframe u want to reach it

and at least over 10 years rollout phase (better is longer like the 30+ years of DMD)

and follow that plan with all ur design changes

only such to everyone known framework can create trust

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:15:10 PM

Agreed. Changing the plan, so many times as I have has brought instability. I take responsibility for that. My intention was to find the niche where fly belongs. I had to try many different ideas. The one that certainly got the most attention was the wallet compiling service. Especially with the Androids. Griffith and I worked yesterday, many hours on the server for the Androids to function. We still have more time to put into it. Customers will be asked to purchase fly as payment for the wallets. As fly is held in large amounts by only a few people, most customers will have to purchase from the exchange, causing the price to rise each time. I will also posts bounties on our OP for those who PM the OP of other coins asking if they want this or that kind of wallets. Should you find a customer for us, and we complete a wallet for them, a "finders fee" will be paid out.   The real world value will come from the wallet compiling service that has proven to have the largest interest so far. After this service is fully functioning , we will create a multipool to add more buy pressure. Other than the POS change to 20-25% to retain its "rare" status , this will be the final model of Fly. Not to say other little goodies may be added to the wallet , but fly at its core will be a service to the crypto community. Fly is strong enough and stable enough now to stand on its own. No more restrictions or fees of any kind will ever be added.

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 03:54:04 AM

Agreed. Changing the plan, so many times as I have has brought instability. I take responsibility for that. My intention was to find the niche where fly belongs. I had to try many different ideas. The one that certainly got the most attention was the wallet compiling service. Especially with the Androids. Griffith and I worked yesterday, many hours on the server for the Androids to function. We still have more time to put into it. Customers will be asked to purchase fly as payment for the wallets. As fly is held in large amounts by only a few people, most customers will have to purchase from the exchange, causing the price to rise each time. I will also posts bounties on our OP for those who PM the OP of other coins asking if they want this or that kind of wallets. Should you find a customer for us, and we complete a wallet for them, a "finders fee" will be paid out.   The real world value will come from the wallet compiling service that has proven to have the largest interest so far. After this service is fully functioning , we will create a multipool to add more buy pressure. Other than the POS change to 20-25% to retain its "rare" status , this will be the final model of Fly. Not to say other little goodies may be added to the wallet , but fly at its core will be a service to the crypto community. Fly is strong enough and stable enough now to stand on its own. No more restrictions or fees of any kind will ever be added.

Vegas

sounds great, building your own demand, by offering useful, real world services, is exactly the next step, serious altcoins will have to go, to survive.
And finally, after having had to work with people with various conditions, we both managed to get serious, passioned people into our teams
Nothing can stop us now!

Grin Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:03:17 PM

I have updated the OP. Specifically for "finders fee". We are paying 10% of the final job in fly coin, once we are paid. Please do not PM me any leads for androids as Griffith and I are still working on the electrum server. Everything else we can do right now. If your looking to earn fly then your best bet is to find mac wallets or raspberry pi. This will help your price of fly rise, as well as everyone else's, and youll get paid a finders fee. I will be sending out Pms to many different coin devs on a daily basis to generate work for us. You should scout too.

I would look through here hourly/daily or whatever your time permits. Find OPs that do not have this or that wallet and point them to our OP for pricing. It seems newer wallets are your best chances.Bookmark this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 04:18:40 AM

Because you have interest in some functions: I am keeping you up to date. We booted the main net and the wallet is available in our thread,
keep in mind, this is a beta and may have issues, but anyway we hadn't a single report or issue yet.

All technical interested, the wallet has
NEW INNOVATION for precise and staple REALTIME RETARGETING of Blockchains, "Dual Kimoto Gravity Well 3"

if you are having questions, just ask, we will make you forking or porting as easy as possible (of course)

have fun
Matthias Grin

[/size]

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:45:30 PM

For those of you wondering why Europe coin info is showing up here, its because fly is highly connected to Europe coin, and the federated blockchain.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 10:16:43 PM

For those of you wondering why Europe coin info is showing up here, its because fly is highly connected to Europe coin, and the federated blockchain.

Vegas

And for those, why FLY is connected on the federated blockchain, its because FLY is running now very stable and has a very active coreteam!

Greetz
Steve
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:02:30 PM

So, what s next for FLY? How is the team doing?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:18:04 PM

Great, Griffith and I almost have the electrum server finished. We already have orders for android wallets. As the only payment type is fly , this will raise the price. After the electrum server is launched, Griffith will build us a multipool that will auto buy from the exchange to also raise prices.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: