Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:25:38 AM

Haven't been here for a while, just got v2.3 update, everything runs smooth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:27:06 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 02:43:37 PM by vegasguy

Guys following my promise, I have matched every buy order and raised it by 1000 sats. Many are already participating, and the more participating the more buy pressure we will have. The buy side is looking VERY strong on Yobit, dont stop now. The strength of the buy side determines weather we keep the price or not. I simply as to place the on top of the highest bid 20 or more fly and I will match it. The reason this strategy will work is there is hardly any fly "in the wild". Almost all of it is held by a few people and we wont sell at these prices.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:03:59 PM

Guys following my promise, I have matched every buy order and raised it by 1000 sats. Many are already participating, and the more participating the more buy pressure we will have. The buy side is looking VERY strong on Yobit, dont stop now. The strength of the buy side determines weather we keep the price or not. I simply as to place the on top of the highest bid 20 or more fly and I will match it. The reason this strategy will work is there is hardly any fly "in the wild". Almost all of it is held by a few people and we wont sell at these prices.

Vegas

@Vegas,

My observation...

You need to clarify if you are 'matching' the BUY order or are you 'Raising' the top buy order.

If you keep raising the top Buy order, you are not matching, but, you are pushing the buy price above the market (inflating the price).

If you wish to match or support the buy market, then you should be putting in buy orders of reasonable quantity just below the top prices to stop any large dumps from affecting the market price.  And let the market finds its value of FLY.

The current tactics you are using of inflating the buy price and forcing valid market buys higher than the current market rate.  This practise is no better than Buying and Selling into your own market orders similar to what is happening on other coins on Yobit with fake high volume.

It is kind of annoying for those attempting to purchase FLY having to always over bid you from buying your own coins.
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:52:23 AM

It must be wallet update time again.........nothing ever runs smooth with me  Angry

Running v2.3.0.0 my wallet.dat won't import.
Nothing new there though, it has never done it correctly before  Roll Eyes

Knowing that would be the case I exported my private keys before closing my old wallet.

Installed the new wallet, allowed it to sync.

Now, when using the command "importprivkey" I am getting the response

"Error adding key to wallet (code -4)"

It's been a while since I have had to update my FLY wallet - what am I missing?

Any help would, as usual, be appreciated.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:09:46 PM

It must be wallet update time again.........nothing ever runs smooth with me  Angry

Knowing that would be the case I exported my private keys before closing my old wallet.

normally, this code is popping up, if u already did an import!

Steve
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:19:50 PM

Steve

Yes...I have faced a similar issue when i tried to import the key two consecutive times while the first time it has been already imported (Couldn't notice the output during the first time so i did the second time which has resulted the above error for me where as in the first instance itself the import was successful but for some reason i couldn't see the response on the debug window). Just close the wallet and open it and you should see the coins now.
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:29:14 PM

Steve

Yes...I have faced a similar issue when i tried to import the key two consecutive times while the first time it has been already imported (Couldn't notice the output during the first time so i did the second time which has resulted the above error for me where as in the first instance itself the import was successful but for some reason i couldn't see the response on the debug window). Just close the wallet and open it and you should see the coins now.

I'm afraid I tried that already (twice, just in case) but still no coins.
Tried repair and also check wallet from the wallet menu, no joy.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:32:56 PM

Steve

ok..now u have to sync from scratch...delete everything than wallet.dat and let wallet syncing
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:44:07 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 12:07:29 AM by vegasguy

Vegas

@Vegas,

My observation...

You need to clarify if you are 'matching' the BUY order or are you 'Raising' the top buy order.

If you keep raising the top Buy order, you are not matching, but, you are pushing the buy price above the market (inflating the price).

If you wish to match or support the buy market, then you should be putting in buy orders of reasonable quantity just below the top prices to stop any large dumps from affecting the market price.  And let the market finds its value of FLY.

The current tactics you are using of inflating the buy price and forcing valid market buys higher than the current market rate.  This practise is no better than Buying and Selling into your own market orders similar to what is happening on other coins on Yobit with fake high volume.

It is kind of annoying for those attempting to purchase FLY having to always over bid you from buying your own coins.

The only reason I did it is because the value was far too low. We were sitting at 40,000 sats. I simply wanted to bring the value back were it should be. But certainly I can match the buy order prices 1 sat UNDER the bidder.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:27:23 PM

Asicrefugee, did you ever get this working. If not , let me know, and of course I will help you again. Gladly.

Vegas

Steve

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:53:14 PM

@vegasguy - who has enough coins to dump the market as they just did on Yobit - is this still the idiot Spiralout?

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:54:05 PM

time to buy! price melted in yobit and seems a good opportunity.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:02:23 AM

@vegasguy - who has enough coins to dump the market as they just did on Yobit - is this still the idiot Spiralout?

No, I followed him closely. He sold out months ago. This is simply someone cashing out. As I had loads of buy orders in, I caught over 75% of them. The ultimate plan is to put buy orders in, and let them dump until yobit is dry.  I just looked at Yobit. There is a mere 1776 fly on the sell side. That is a tiny amount. If everyone stopped selling, Yobit could EASILY be cleaned out in a few weeks. I will try to find the wallet that dumped and try to figure out which one it was.

Vegas

StakeFrenzy

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:08:45 AM

There was a 600 sell order sitting on the sell side for a long time. Looks like they simply lost patience.

Their loss, managed to get a few cheap ones myself.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:51:46 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 04:03:56 PM by vegasguy

So for now , since this is a very long term coin, we will let the weak hands dump as low as they want to go, and then in a few years we will work on restoring the price. Fly is about a month away from its one year anniversary, so certainly a coin that has thrived this long and is one of the few that is stable will rise in price.  People that have held fly should be holding right now, and placing buy orders in low to accumulate.

As a reminder please check your are on FLY V2.3 . Thanks. POSP is now in effect.

What are your thoughts/suggestions plz?

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:09:43 PM

Ive added a poll regarding the future of POSP and /or adding HODL to fly. PLEASE vote. This is the only way I can know what you want. Voting is anonymous. I will never know who voted for what, and I wont ask. It takes 10 seconds to read through the options and vote. Thank you for your support!!!!

Vegas

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:36:09 PM

i don't vote, i don't understand it  Grin
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:57:11 PM

u excluded the possibility of POS together with HODL before because of codebase ( pre 0.10 POS and post 0.10 HODL) mismatch

so u found a solution for this now?

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:20:34 PM

u excluded the possibility of POS together with HODL before because of codebase ( pre 0.10 POS and post 0.10 HODL) mismatch

so u found a solution for this now?

We have. We thought originally because of our core it couldnt be done. We have now looked at it more and it CAN be done without any hassle to the users.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 12:19:09 AM

i don't vote, i don't understand it  Grin

HODL give u the opportunity for timedeposits to reach more rewards than normal POS. In Europecoin is working already perfect but with a Core 11.3

Greetz
Steve
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: