Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:25:48 PM

Hi Presstab, Kees left the team, and must have deleted his repo. The current version is on the OP and is V2.3 . We do not have any incremental changes only a full master, sorry.

Vegas

When did Kee's leave the team?  Is he the one dumping?  I thought he was our lead dev still!

Griffith is our lead dev. I wont say Kees is the one dumping, as I dont know this for a fact. I will say that its someone who is dumping in an attempt to hurt the price, so I would certainly put buy orders in, as they will run out, and the price will return. 

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:42:14 PM

Guys Ive added an option I think would work even better. Masternodes. This will reward users that hold larger amounts with a higher rate. It also would also raise buy support for those that want a masternode. It also locks coins away as collateral. Your coins can be released at any time.  I need to check, but I dont think a coin swap would be needed. Im thinking 10% POSP without masternodes and I need feedback from users, to decide the reward system for each master node. This will reward those that have larger amounts of fly, and encourage them to keep them off the exchange. I have added it to the poll. This is simply an idea. PLEASE VOTE, AND GIVE FEEDBACK ON THIS IDEA!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:10:05 PM

Guys Ive added an option I think would work even better. Masternodes. This will reward users that hold larger amounts with a higher rate. It also would also raise buy support for those that want a masternode. It also locks coins away as collateral. Your coins can be released at any time.  I need to check, but I dont think a coin swap would be needed. Im thinking 10% POSP without masternodes and I need feedback from users, to decide the reward system for each master node. This will reward those that have larger amounts of fly, and encourage them to keep them off the exchange. I have added it to the poll. This is simply an idea. PLEASE VOTE, AND GIVE FEEDBACK ON THIS IDEA!!!

Vegas

Usually Masternodes do not stake. 

Masternodes collect a % of the PoS they are the masters of...  are they not?
Will need more information on the reward structure for a Masternode.

Will it be a similar to BlackCoin? Amsterdamcoin? or another coin that uses masternodes?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:25:58 AM

Well, Im not 100% on this but it appears the masternode will also require a upgrade of our core. So what MIGHT be possible, if we do a swap and upgrade the core , is to have a wallet with many choices. We have already added POSP. Next would be the most popular locking choice , lets say masternodes, and finally HODL. So this would give the user a choice. Regarding masternodes. What do you guys think is fair. Please throw out some numbers.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 09:08:23 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 09:38:15 AM by metamorphin

I have the luck to work with both. Masternode in Bitsend and Hodl + Timedeposits in Europecoin.

In my eyes, a masternode running is more work for me myself. Its absolutely important to let your wallet online. You get rewarded by running a masternode. In Bitsend 27.5 BSD per block.

Timedeposits in Europecoin is for me luxury: I lock coins for a choiced timeframe and see directly my expected rewards in an overview.
Timedeposits give the coin itself a lot of new opportunities like a peer-to-peer-bank. You could create databases and could sell locked coins to potential new investors, who see here an opportunity.

And fasten ur seatbelts! The community still doesnt know, which MEGAGENIUS function timedeposit has:

Even if we all would locking our coins, the chain is moving, because all locked coins are maturing step by step. Its a hidden PoS, which let the chain moving and securing the network. And you can count ur rewards.
Thanks HODL developer for this genius work!

Timedeposit running on a Bitcoincore 11.3 is almost perfect, because a lot of new function from the core itself, and higher security standards.

The advantage from a masternode is, you keep control over your coins. You can stop a masternode and sell your coins in shortest timeframe. Locked coins over timedeposits needs the time you locked before reaching your coins, especially, if you locked for 12 months.

Both has great functions. Both would push FlyCoin into new highs. The cryptoworld changed. After tons of scams, the big holders are upset for mess. So, a new core 11.3 minimum and one of the TOP features would bring us all a step forward.

I will fully stand by for vegasguy, because his thoughts are up to date. Don't fear a corechange, because its the only logical step forward!

Greetz
Steve
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:38:47 PM

Masternode is good idea get the network stable the more masternodes the better but 2000 to setup one up is way too much (maybe 350 to 400 fly) coin support still low. People with a lot coins can setup multi masternodes.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:23:34 PM

Masternode is good idea get the network stable the more masternodes the better but 2000 to setup one up is way too much (maybe 350 to 400 fly) coin support still low. People with a lot coins can setup multi masternodes.

Im liking masternodes also. I think 500 fly for a masternode is good. This will cause more people to buy fly to setup masternodes. As there are hardly any fly in the wild, the price will skyrocket fast. They will be held in Masternodes and off the exchange.  The flexibility is there too , if you want to stop the master node. Dash has masternode working perfect, and if this is whats decided, this is the code we will use. But again, this will require a swap, which I dont mind doing. I did a swap when fly started, and with XDE2, and not one person lost even 1 coin. When the swap closed, I had it every ones new coins back to them the same day. There would still be POSP for the rest of the coins , not in Masternode, or those that done want to participate in masternodes. Fly is just shy of 1 year old, so I feel that we need to update our core in the near future anyway, and a swap will be required.

If you have not voted, PLEASE VOTE, or fly may not go in the direction you want. Just scroll to the top of the page.

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:02:46 PM

Im liking masternodes also. I think 500 fly for a masternode is good. This will cause more people to buy fly to setup masternodes. As there are hardly any fly in the wild, the price will skyrocket fast. They will be held in Masternodes and off the exchange.  The flexibility is there too , if you want to stop the master node. Dash has masternode working perfect, and if this is whats decided, this is the code we will use. But again, this will require a swap, which I dont mind doing. I did a swap when fly started, and with XDE2, and not one person lost even 1 coin. When the swap closed, I had it every ones new coins back to them the same day. There would still be POSP for the rest of the coins , not in Masternode, or those that done want to participate in masternodes. Fly is just shy of 1 year old, so I feel that we need to update our core in the near future anyway, and a swap will be required.

If you have not voted, PLEASE VOTE, or fly may not go in the direction you want. Just scroll to the top of the page.

Vegas

@vegasguy - masternode idea came after I made my vote - I would like to switch it to the masternode idea but not 2000 fly - that is too high.  That is 1% of the supply and very hefty for people to invest.  I would say 300 - 500 fly would be good.

edit - back my vote out of "No Hodl, just drop the POSP rate to 10% or lower."

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:25:57 PM

Vegas

@vegasguy - masternode idea came after I made my vote - I would like to switch it to the masternode idea but not 2000 fly - that is too high.  That is 1% of the supply and very hefty for people to invest.  I would say 300 - 500 fly would be good.

edit - back my vote out of "No Hodl, just drop the POSP rate to 10% or lower."

Yes masternodes if its final would be around 500 fly. I cannot back your vote out unless I reset everything again. Is there someone else that can vote for you? Is there a disinterested person reading this , that has no plans to vote to make a vote for masternode for Pokeytex plz?

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:47:30 AM

(snipped)
I will create a second explorer for FLY v2, and keep the old explorer online until the swap is completely finished   Smiley

Voted!
As usual, Banzai, you always over-deliver
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:56:09 AM

Note: Fly has 2 Block Explorers: Banzia's BlockPioneers http://chain.blockpioneers.info/fly
                                    and  Presstab's phpexplorer http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/index.php

Both are now up to date and on the correct chain.

Please list both in the Ann. In case, one goes down
for any reason, the other will be readily available.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:51:20 AM

They say the early bird catches the worm, unfortunately I'm no early bird. Seems like Flycoin is in it for the long run? Guess it's time for ye o'le testing if there is anything left to buy ..

Its not too late. I would put buy orders in. There is just over 1000 fly on yobit left.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:49:01 AM

So Ive edited the masternode poll, and changed the cost of the masternode to 500. This may or may not need a swap. Im hearing different opinions from different devs.

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 05:16:27 AM

I know the ball is already rolling, but it is too bad that the poll had the option of voting for the feature we want through multi-selection or by a weighted order (ie. the more important features get more counts).

Or it may be a better option to start a new thread dedicated to discussing the possibilities of new features.

We are currently in a mess of possible features, and this is not the only forum I am reading or the only coin I am following, so I am forgetting where things are without going back and rereading 3 pages of posts.

Too bad this project does not have a website at your disposal to list out the options and more details to the specifics of the choices...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes (sarcasm... I think...)

There could be pretty graphs based on models and actual math to show the pro and cons of each choice and their effects on the growth in coin and value.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 02:32:34 AM

I know the ball is already rolling, but it is too bad that the poll had the option of voting for the feature we want through multi-selection or by a weighted order (ie. the more important features get more counts).

Or it may be a better option to start a new thread dedicated to discussing the possibilities of new features.

We are currently in a mess of possible features, and this is not the only forum I am reading or the only coin I am following, so I am forgetting where things are without going back and rereading 3 pages of posts.

Too bad this project does not have a website at your disposal to list out the options and more details to the specifics of the choices...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes (sarcasm... I think...)

There could be pretty graphs based on models and actual math to show the pro and cons of each choice and their effects on the growth in coin and value.

I am already asked to make one, i would have some time to do so in about a week (or less).
As soon as our swap is done and my Roadmap update is out i can have a conversation with vegas to get a feeling about his Needs..
here some examples i did:

For Customer:
http://www.automotives-keim.de

For crypto:
http://www.europecoin.eu.org
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org
http://www.bitsend.info

have fun
Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:09:34 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 01:30:24 PM by vegasguy

Guys Yobit is down, probably DDOS attack. Use bleu-trade until it comes back up.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/FLY/BTC

Update. Yobit backonline.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:26:55 PM

Guys I sent money out of the superfly wallet to C00p3r for Apple wallets. I havent moved money from the superfly wallet in a while, and I like to report what its for and why.

Date: 7/28/2016 08:22
To: From Vegas to cooper , thanks. FRANKroMjve2cw8YoRsnujNexodisPpiL9
Debit: -50.00 FLY
Net amount: -50.00 FLY
Transaction ID: 81d40c02fc94343f658fc7109de2f29ce3aa54db4dc2000a625caf698e495837

Thank you.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:53:05 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 04:12:17 PM by vegasguy

Ok we are at a stalemate on Yobit at least the past week. We need to begin trading again. Sellers are not going any lower than 100k, this is actually a very good sign that they are holding their ground, buyers are not going any higher. What did actually work very well a few weeks ago was the "buy order matching program", this caused a lot of nice trading on Yobit. I ended it when a user mentioned that I was topping the buy orders, and when sellers were selling, I was getting the coins. So I will match the buy order amounts UNDER what you place. Lets get some trading going again. 0 vol is not healthy for so many days. Even if you have a tiny bit of btc , then please place what you can , and I will match it (I will match the amount of coins, under your order).  

Im still looking into adding Masternodes. Getting different opinions from different devs, on if a swap is needed or not. If this is implemented, it would be 500 fly per masternode, and you will receive a percent of the entire POS system based on how many masternodes you have setup. As I know the dash masternode system works perfect, this is the model we are looking at. This will help with buy pressure as people will try to get as many masternodes setup as they can.

If you want me to match your buy order, make sure your buy order is 1000 sats higher than the top order, and its atleast 20 fly. . If we only move 1 sat at a time, nothing will happen. If everyone does their share, we can start activity again.  If we all work together like last time, we can make some nice trades, and volume. Ive started already:

Vegas

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:22:05 PM

Ok, I have a buy order in, so someone decide to sell !!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:15:05 AM

Ok so, the poll is indicating to do nothing. The problem is if we do nothing, then its just "another coin". I am strongly thinking of adding masternodes at the cost of 500 FLY per masternode needed to collateral. This will keep fly off the exchanges, and because there is a benefit to having a master node , people will be buying fly to get masternodes. This will cause more buy pressure.

So , doing nothing has generated pretty good results. We are one of the few coins that are rock solid at 100,000 sats after 1 year. Typically if a coin is active after one year, and its not inflated to hell, then thats a strong coin. Ive done a lot of work to keep inflation low as possible. Evan at 50% POS , I managed to keep it extremely low. We started at 150,000 coins , when the coin started and then there was a pow for 20,000 blocks, and its been about a year, and we have only increased the money supply by about 50,000 coins. Most coins are dead and abandoned or are at 1 sat in a few months. But I think adding masternodes is an OPTION. You dont have to participate, and just enjoy POSP.

We still have tons of development to do.

Our Electrum server is up and running so we can create Androids, and Griffith already completed his first one.
A multipool will be built that pays out in fly.

So there is lots to look forward to. People are finally beginning to see the safety of fly compared to all the newbie crap coins that are being released. I am way too far invested to run off and abandon this project. But more than that, I would never burn the people that have trusted me. Im always the first to stand up and defend this coin.

So now would be a good time to speak up for or against masternodes as I have asked Griffith to look over our code and see if we can do it without a swap.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: