Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:16:49 PM

I am on FlyCoin-qt-windows_v2.2 is this still correct ?

EDIT
I guess not its stuck with 4813 blocks to go ?

Please use Fly 2.3! 2.2 is wrong

Greetz
Steve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:53:05 PM

I am on FlyCoin-qt-windows_v2.2 is this still correct ?

EDIT
I guess not its stuck with 4813 blocks to go ?

Please use Fly 2.3! 2.2 is wrong

Greetz
Steve

Hi Steve

2.3 is the same, I'm stuck on block 77637

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:19:11 AM

Current block height is 82470. For those of you stuck , then download the latest chain to today : www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin-blockchain-9-4-2016.rar

Close fly wallet, and extract the contents into your roaming/flycoin folder and overwrite.

Do NOT use zapwallettxes. There is a bug in it. But you may have to issue a -rescan command.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:57:09 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 04:07:46 AM by mnporter2001

Current block height is 82470. For those of you stuck , then download the latest chain to today : www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin-blockchain-9-4-2016.rar

Close fly wallet, and extract the contents into your roaming/flycoin folder and overwrite.

Do NOT use zapwallettxes. There is a bug in it. But you may have to issue a -rescan command.

Vegas

Did that, and now I have a new issue

The wallet wont open, it does the loading this that and the other, then just dies on me ?

EDIT a mixture off these did it
-salvagewallet
-repairwallet
-checkwallet

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:08:09 AM

i agree w/'nit and pokey, let's fine tune our aims, exactly, to develop a product that is truly  attractive to investors and n00bs, and stick with it.

also, in regards to the new wallet, it is working much better, but i need to report that i just recently had some trouble, although i think the root of it is in the bitcoin core code but idk...
first let me say that where i mine from my desktop 24/7, it is a constant stress test on the whole system, i experience frequent resets, bluescreens, etc; also i run about a dozen PoS wallets at any given time.
 so, after a recent unexpected hard shutdown, the fly wallet would not start with any of the backup .dats i had, (well, i tried about 10 of many, including the one that had started the previous session) no go so ok import keys
  (again i don't think fly is unique with this problem, but does i think express the worst instance of it; for example after this event none of the other wallets i was running had any trouble starting back up)
 did that, (balance is correct) but the results bring me here to question. when you import a private key, shouldn't the new address(s) show up on the receive tab after a restart/rescan? for me this is not the case
 also when importing, i did (had to, i think) specify a label for each addy, but the specification did not survive. i'm using win 8.1

receive tab (after import): new addy only

coin control

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:10:30 PM

Ok so when you import your privkey you will start with a new fresh wallet addy. Then when you import it, it changes to your addy. If it doesnt start, its likley the block chain. Most of the time when my computer reboots unexpected, its the block chain that gets damaged. Use the blockchain, I just posted and overwrite yours. Hope this helps. Do NOT use zapwallettxes, its buggy, and youll lose your coins.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:46:21 AM

Fly coin V2.4 released!! Upgrade asap.

Change log:

Raised probability to 4x on Superblocks
Changed Max age to 90 days
POS rate 10% to slow inflation, and offer much higher rates using masternodes to be implemented soon
Zapwallettxes command now fixed
Note: POS % change will not take effect until block 90k. It might be a very good idea to buy more now while the % is high

Ive spoken to Griffith, our next step is actually a multipool that pays out in fly. This will fund the large expense of our future projects such as multi-tier masternodes, and dash Side chain.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:42:41 AM

Fly coin V2.4 released!! Upgrade asap.

Raised probability to 4x on Superblocks
Changed Max age to 90 days
POS rate 10% to slow inflation, and offer much higher rates using masternodes to be implemented soon
Zapwallettxes command now fixed
Note: POS % change will not take effect until block 90k. It might be a very good idea to buy more now while the % is high

Ive spoken to Griffith, our next step is actually a multipool that pays out in fly. This will fund the large expense of our future projects such as multi-tier masternodes, and dash Side chain.

Vegas

New wallet downloaded and started. Its working like a clockwork!

Greetz
Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:40:26 PM

So I wanted to explain the 10% POS rate. Some of you may feel that the rate might be too low and detract investors. The 10% rate stabilizes the price. The next stage is to build a multipool to fund our next development stages. After the multipool, a 4 tier masternode will be added. These numbers are a rough draft and Im still tweaking them, so I welcome feedback.

500 fly collateral 5% of POS
1000 fly collateral 10% of POS
2000 fly collateral 15% of POS
5000 fly collateral  25% of POS

These numbers will change, as I need to sit down, and have it make more sense. In essence for those of you that dont know, for example when you setup a masternode of say 5000 fly, then youll receive 25% of the entire POS system and split that 25% with others that share that same masternode level. I know these numbers are off, and I need to sit down and calculate it to really make sense. But I just wanted to make an example to show you what our next step will be after the multipool.

Vegas

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:15:29 PM

So I wanted to explain the 10% POS rate. Some of you may feel that the rate might be too low and detract investors. The 10% rate stabilizes the price. The next stage is to build a multipool to fund our next development stages. After the multipool, a 4 tier masternode will be added. These numbers are a rough draft and Im still tweaking them, so I welcome feedback.

5000 fly collateral  25% of POS

These numbers will change, as I need to sit down, and have it make more sense. In essence for those of you that dont know, for example when you setup a masternode of say 5000 fly, then youll receive 25% of the entire POS system and split that 25% with others that share that same masternode level. I know these numbers are off, and I need to sit down and calculate it to really make sense. But I just wanted to make an example to show you what our next step will be after the multipool.

Vegas

I sort of like the idea, but I only have 92FLY so kinds of sucks for me, to get any further now will be really hard or really expensive  Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:55:04 PM

5000 fly collateral  25% of POS

Vegas

I sort of like the idea, but I only have 92FLY so kinds of sucks for me, to get any further now will be really hard or really expensive  Sad

Hi Crunk. That is the whole reason for doing this. Lowering the POS and making the POS rate dependent on masternodes, causes not only people to buy, but also to hold to get the benefits of the masternodes (MUCH higher rewards). So prices will go higher, and the dumping will slow. So, my advice is there is still time. Slowly collect a bit of fly as you can. I would buy sooner , than later, because the POS is 35% right now but in a couple of weeks, it will drop to 10%. This is at block 90k.

Griffith is not an expert on Masternodes, and hasnt done any work with masternodes. So he advised me to find someone else that is much more experienced with Masternodes. So to my knowledge nobody has created a multi-tier masternode system. Im announcing a 100 fly reward to someone that can find a dev that actually completes this.

Vegas

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:01:58 PM

Vegas

I sort of like the idea, but I only have 92FLY so kinds of sucks for me, to get any further now will be really hard or really expensive  Sad

Hi Crunk. That is the whole reason for doing this. Lowering the POS and making the POS rate dependent on masternodes, causes not only people to buy, but also to hold to get the benefits of the masternodes (MUCH higher rewards). So prices will go higher, and the dumping will slow. So, my advice is there is still time. Slowly collect a bit of fly as you can.

Vegas

I get what your trying to do, and I like the idea but it seems only to reward the people that have a lot of FLY.
I bought in ages ago for a small amount as i liked the POS rewards, ive kept my wallet staking and supporting the chain and slowly building, I was hoping to get to the 100FLY to get my bonus but then that changed, and now the POS is going down.
I fail to see how you can entice new FLY users when as I see it you need to be buying 500+ just to get a start.
I liked the idea of the supper block but alas I never found one.

I fear this is now a coin for the rich and I'm afraid that isn't me I simply cant afford to buy 407FLY to even get any where near where i would need to be.

I'm not having a go mind, Ive enjoyed FLY and as such have stuck up for you and the coin on several occasions so please don't think I'm moaning, I'm just going to find it out of my reach now Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:23:58 PM

Vegas

Hi Crunk. That is the whole reason for doing this. Lowering the POS and making the POS rate dependent on masternodes, causes not only people to buy, but also to hold to get the benefits of the masternodes (MUCH higher rewards). So prices will go higher, and the dumping will slow. So, my advice is there is still time. Slowly collect a bit of fly as you can.

Vegas

I get what your trying to do, and I like the idea but it seems only to reward the people that have a lot of FLY.
I bought in ages ago for a small amount as i liked the POS rewards, ive kept my wallet staking and supporting the chain and slowly building, I was hoping to get to the 100FLY to get my bonus but then that changed, and now the POS is going down.
I fail to see how you can entice new FLY users when as I see it you need to be buying 500+ just to get a start.
I liked the idea of the supper block but alas I never found one.

I fear this is now a coin for the rich and I'm afraid that isn't me I simply cant afford to buy 407FLY to even get any where near where i would need to be.

I'm not having a go mind, Ive enjoyed FLY and as such have stuck up for you and the coin on several occasions so please don't think I'm moaning, I'm just going to find it out of my reach now Sad

Crunk there are loads of ways to earn fly. As you see above we badly need an expert in coding masternodes. There is always ways to earn fly, so I wouldnt throw in the towel yet. The other reason for lowering the POS, is coins that have a high POS that is 50% and above , if not lowered with destroy the price. There becomes so many coins out there that they become worthless. Much like the US dollar, because they keep on printing it, it is worth less daily. Fly was always meant to be rare, and always will be. The masternodes wont start until probably 2-3 months from now. A multi-tier masternode has never been done before, so this is going to take some time. We dont even have a dev that can do it yet. My advice is buy a little each week, and dump your short term junk coins. Fly will hold its value because it wont inflate. In fact it will only rise in value as I continue to add features such as time lock, and/or hodl and more. So, trust me when I tell you, a high pos is not good for long term, because they all end up at the same price. Fly is one of a tiny amount of coins that has value after 1 year. Its because I have put mechanisms in place to slow inflation. Now I need to add features that have value. So, you dont need 500 fly right this second. Wealth is built slowly over many years. Years from now , when people are sick of all the short term "new dev" scam coins, they will flock to fly, because they know its a safe place. They also will know that the value will continue to climb because of very slow inflation and the constant addition of nice features. The other way to earn fly soon is by mining it. Griffith has started work on our multipool that pays out in fly. We will support the following algos Scrypt,Sha-256,X13. Is there another algo that we need? Also crunk we pay nice bounties to anyone that can get us wallet compiling work. Just look through the altcoin announcements and if you see a coin that does not have a certain wallet, PM the OP and send them a link to our wallet compiling service. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.0

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:26:52 PM

For the record, Ive sent the latest wallet V2.4 to Yobit, Bleu-trade, and Banzaibtc, and Presstab.

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:43:35 PM

Vegas

Hi Crunk. That is the whole reason for doing this. Lowering the POS and making the POS rate dependent on masternodes, causes not only people to buy, but also to hold to get the benefits of the masternodes (MUCH higher rewards). So prices will go higher, and the dumping will slow. So, my advice is there is still time. Slowly collect a bit of fly as you can. I would buy sooner , than later, because the POS is 35% right now but in a couple of weeks, it will drop to 10%. This is at block 90k.

Griffith is not an expert on Masternodes, and hasnt done any work with masternodes. So he advised me to find someone else that is much more experienced with Masternodes. So to my knowledge nobody has created a multi-tier masternode system. Im announcing a 100 fly reward to someone that can find a dev that actually completes this.

Vegas

@vegasguy - reach out to @infernoman or @wigitgetit  they know masternodes!

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:46:31 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 11:06:45 PM by cryptonit

im not sure u understand how POS Masternode system work

the masternode colateral is not able to POS itself

also all POS masternode coins i know use static POS rewards not per anno block rewards

means that ur desired yearly inflation is split by the amount of blocks generated in a year and thats the static blockreward for POS

and thus blockreward is reduced by the masternode share which is going to be send to the masternode

a multitier masternode system might work too

then its like a lucky POS block for the POS minter if a low tier masternode got his block because then the POS guy able keep more of the reward

so as example if u run 5 min blocktime thats

365x24x12 = 105120 blocks a year

if u want a low inflation of like 35% a year and we have 200000 coins now
then we need following static blockreward

200000*0.35 / 105120 = 0.6659 FLY each block
(u can leave that value active endless the yearly inflation will decrease by itself
because u rollout coins in same speed but total amount of coins is more and more so inflation is less and less)

and now u can split each block that between the POS minter and the masternode
and remove lucky block at all it just disturbe flat calculated coin rollout

the luck in this case is if the masternode who is assigned to ur POS block is a low or high tier one

at a low tier masternode there is more reward for the POS minter

i would set the tier levels

tier1 ( 500fly) masternode get 8%
tier2 (1000fly) masternode get 20%
tier3 (2000fly) masternode get 44%
tier4 (5000fly )masternode get 90%

of POS reward

sound low for tier1

but consider u might masternode a block each day
while u can only POS with 7 days min age

if u use ur coins to POS or to masternode is a dynamic question

if there many coins locked in masternodes it might be even better to compete for POS blocks

but u have to adjust ur coin pile size to optimal size based on the POS competition

a static POS engine means the goal is to find as many blocks as possible

so we would have more small coin piles more competition for POS blocks and a healthy POS difficulty

just my 2c
use what u find usefull vegas

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:12:41 PM

MacWallet v2.4

Download
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:59:41 PM

im not sure u understand how POS Masternode system work

the masternode colateral is not able to POS itself

also all POS masternode coins i know use static POS rewards not per anno block rewards

means that ur desired yearly inflation is split by the amount of blocks generated in a year and thats the static blockreward for POS

and thus blockreward is reduced by the masternode share which is going to be send to the masternode

a multitier masternode system might work too

then its like a lucky POS block for the POS minter if a low tier masternode got his block because then the POS guy able keep more of the reward

so as example if u run 5 min blocktime thats

365x24x12 = 105120 blocks a year

if u want a low inflation of like 35% a year and we have 200000 coins now
then we need following static blockreward

200000*0.35 / 105120 = 0.6659 FLY each block
(u can leave that value active endless the yearly inflation will decrease by itself
because u rollout coins in same speed but total amount of coins is more and more so inflation is less and less)

and now u can split each block that between the POS minter and the masternode
and remove lucky block at all it just disturbe flat calculated coin rollout

the luck in this case is if the masternode who is assigned to ur POS block is a low or high tier one

at a low tier masternode there is more reward for the POS minter

i would set the tier levels

tier1 ( 500fly) masternode get 8%
tier2 (1000fly) masternode get 20%
tier3 (2000fly) masternode get 44%
tier4 (5000fly )masternode get 90%

of POS reward

sound low for tier1

but consider u might masternode a block each day
while u can only POS with 7 days min age

if u use ur coins to POS or to masternode is a dynamic question

if there many coins locked in masternodes it might be even better to compete for POS blocks

but u have to adjust ur coin pile size to optimal size based on the POS competition

a static POS engine means the goal is to find as many blocks as possible

so we would have more small coin piles more competition for POS blocks and a healthy POS difficulty

just my 2c
use what u find usefull vegas

I will certainly need assistance structuring the masternodes. Like Ive stated before I have done nothing with Masternodes, and have a very basic understanding of them. My goal is to have the masternodes almost always payout higher than POS. So, Cryptonit when the time comes, i would like to hire your expertise to structure something like this, so most of the benefits go to the masternodes to cause buy pressure in the market. First there is still a 100 fly bounty for someone to find a dev that can complete a multitier masternode.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:15:58 PM

All links on OP updated to current v2.4

I think my best bet to find a dev that has vast knowledge in masternodes is to pm them. The coins that have fully working masternodes are the devs I seek.
Ive already Pmed Transfer coin a couple of days ago, and he has not responded yet.
Can you guys give me some names of some other coins that have good working masternodes? I wont bother with Dash, because Im quite sure they wont respond.

Vegas

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:20:56 PM

So the new structure Pow is 10%. What about the pos? Is that going to be fixed amount per block (what is the split between miners and masternodes?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: