Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 07:31:49 PM

Hello everyone

For 4 TB four hard drive x 1 TB
Can almost get 700'coin per day this is mean 0.05 USD
You need keep your computer online for  uptime 24 hours to get this reward

Haha ... hard disk is 70'wat per hour
Four TB is 4 x 70 = 280 x 24 = 6720 wat per day it is eqial 7 kw
7 kw price 7 x 0.1 usd = 0.7 usd per day to get 700 coins burst

Haha ... it is not profitable ... this I didnt calculate internet connection also didnt calculate keep computer online ir vps or dedicated server fee

And if you share in small GB no any profit just few burst coin per day like 20to 50 almost 500 sat

Can do small btc faucet and get 2000 sat in five minutes better than share your hdd and waste time and efforst

I am not in ..... good luck for all

For only 4 TB you may not even need a computer, a Raspberry with USB-2.0 will be sufficiently. That would reduce your power bill!!!

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:36:18 AM

anyone using v2 pool?

i have been jumping pools to see which one works best for me.

So far V2 has been paying out every 4 hours or so to me.

between 250-350 each payout.

If this stays on track it should pay out 6 times a day.

Even at 250*6 would be 1,500 coins a day.  Even though I am expecting more.  But this is better then the 300 coins a day I am making else where.

AND.....it looks like someone has been working on the Busrtcoin.info website.  Given her a little face lift are we.  Error trying to access the blog area though.  And also the link for the forum should be changed or updated as that forum isn't working and hasn't been for a while now.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:32:19 AM

anyone using v2 pool?

Even at 250*6 would be 1,500 coins a day.  Even though I am expecting more.  But this is better then the 300 coins a day I am making else where.

AND.....it looks like someone has been working on the Busrtcoin.info website.  Given her a little face lift are we.  Error trying to access the blog area though.  And also the link for the forum should be changed or updated as that forum isn't working and hasn't been for a while now.

AND .... what is your plot size(s) Huh

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Lenore

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:52:32 AM

anyone using v2 pool?

6.1TB currently.  But I was just stating that so far V2 seems to be surpassing all other pools I have tried.  Most other pools I have been in took all day to even get 300 coins.  my last received amount was 300.15743 which only took 4 hours compared to the 12+ hours its been taking.

And Elmit don't you run a pool.   Theme Red?  I see registration is closed or not working if that is your pool.  basically I am moving threw pools to get general statistics.  So when someone new needs this type of information it is available besides people stating that a certain pool is the best pool.

Not going against anyone who operates a pool.  cough*cough* Crowetic.  Love your pool.  Just want to be able to give the information to people when they ask for it or have questions about certain pools.

All my information is being based on a 6.1TB of plots.  As I figured I would do this now before I added more as I would have to guess anyone who gets into Burst would be able to have a rough idea as to what to expect from mining.  Which will be done again when the amount of coins drops again per block.

Was just stating that currently V2 seems to bring in more then all other pools I have tried.  I am guessing it may be because the number of users and the probability of the pool getting a block.  Unsure.   But so far it has been paying more frequently then the others.

Does anyone else use V2 for a comparison or how often you get a payout?

Elmit

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 05:20:21 AM

anyone using v2 pool?

6.1TB currently.  But I was just stating that so far V2 seems to be surpassing all other pools I have tried.  Most other pools I have been in took all day to even get 300 coins.  my last received amount was 300.15743 which only took 4 hours compared to the 12+ hours its been taking.

And Elmit don't you run a pool.   Theme Red?  I see registration is closed or not working if that is your pool.  basically I am moving threw pools to get general statistics.  So when someone new needs this type of information it is available besides people stating that a certain pool is the best pool.

Not going against anyone who operates a pool.  cough*cough* Crowetic.  Love your pool.  Just want to be able to give the information to people when they ask for it or have questions about certain pools.

All my information is being based on a 6.1TB of plots.  As I figured I would do this now before I added more as I would have to guess anyone who gets into Burst would be able to have a rough idea as to what to expect from mining.  Which will be done again when the amount of coins drops again per block.

Was just stating that currently V2 seems to bring in more then all other pools I have tried.  I am guessing it may be because the number of users and the probability of the pool getting a block.  Unsure.   But so far it has been paying more frequently then the others.

I am not aware, that somebody still runs other than V2 pool. I think dev does, but I am not sure.

How to mine on my pool is on the main page and there are details at a linked page.

The registration (thank you for pointing that out) is a future feature. I did not have encouragement to finish that part because of the low BURST price. It will offer, that you can mine and get paid with different BURST addresses (or maybe different coins), at different times. You can split the payments between different BURST addresses in %, however, the minimum payout of 250 BURSTs remains.

The earnings should be at each pool statistically the same. It is luck what differs. As more miners, or better as more plot space is mining, as more chance you have to get paid frequently.

Lenore

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:44:22 AM

anyone using v2 pool?

I am not aware, that somebody still runs other than V2 pool. I think dev does, but I am not sure.

How to mine on my pool is on the main page and there are details at a linked page.

The registration (thank you for pointing that out) is a future feature. I did not have encouragement to finish that part because of the low BURST price. It will offer, that you can mine and get paid with different BURST addresses (or maybe different coins), at different times. You can split the payments between different BURST addresses in %, however, the minimum payout of 250 BURSTs remains.

The earnings should be at each pool statistically the same. It is luck what differs. As more miners, or better as more plot space is mining, as more chance you have to get paid frequently.

Ahhh ok.  Yeah the V2 is very active.  A long list of miners.

I will have to check out your pool to.  Wasn't sure about the pool and wanted to log in.  As I wasnt sure if you needed to be to fine.  Did really read all that much anyways.  So Ill add you to the list of pools.

I thought the same thing about each pool being the same besides when they pay out or at what amounts.  The I realized that this isn't true.  So far anyways.  I guess time will tell.  So far made more in a single day off V2 then I have in 3 days or so on other pools.  Maybe it is simply I lucky day.  I will see over the next few days if the payout continue like they are.

Mare76

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:22:13 PM

HI
Is that the dev's v2 pool you talk about? I tried to mine on it with Uray's miner but it just stuck at the beginning and nothing happens, I'm probably doing something wrong:) Same miner works ok on poolto.be
Elmit

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:40:41 PM

HI
Is that the dev's v2 pool you talk about? I tried to mine on it with Uray's miner but it just stuck at the beginning and nothing happens, I'm probably doing something wrong:) Same miner works ok on poolto.be

Did you change the reward recipient???

Mare76

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:52:49 PM

HI

Yes and my ID was on the list of allowed users. Its ok I'm doing fine on poolto.be now ... Thanks
Lenore

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:05:30 PM

HI

Yes and my ID was on the list of allowed users. Its ok I'm doing fine on poolto.be now ... Thanks

Here are the instructions that I used.  But I am using the miner that Luxe posted.  JMiner.
We have a v2 pool running at http://178.62.39.204:8121/
The v1 pool will be converted to v2 in a day or 2, but setting up the migration would have delayed this release, and only running that one on v2 could result in a dangerously high portion of network hashrate on one pool, so it's better to split it for now anyway.
Usage:
You will need the pocminer_pool posted previously when the v1 pool was launched: https://mega.co.nz/#!7hwHQJLZ!-waC7CwWeMStkdAwjEVbew1fN_YqeZDRWMWfCylaNPo
Reward reassignment has not been integrated into the wallet gui yet, however an extra html page was included in the 1.0.3 release that you can use. http://localhost:8125/rewardassignment.html
Below where it says set reward recipient, fill in your passphrase, and put the pool's burst- address where it says recipient, and submit. This will have a fee of 1 Burst. It should come up with a page of a bunch of details you won't care about if everything is good.
Once the transaction is in a valid block + 3 confirms, you should be able to use the pool. You can check the users list on the pool to make sure that your numerical account id is there(your generate address)
Edit the pool's ip/port into the run_mine file for pocminer_pool.
Rename or move your passphrases.txt file, since pocminer_pool will try to solo instead if it sees a correct passphrase for those plots.
Starting target deadline is 75k
PPLNS
When your balance hits 500 burst you get paid.
All users who have not upgraded to 1.0.3 are now on a bad fork
V2 Pool allows you to mine with your solo plots. You do NOT have to regenerate plots if you have solo plots. v1 pool users can keep mining without doing anything. the v1 -> v2 migration for v1 pool users will be transparent to them, and not require them to do anything.

And here is the link to the JMiner download on the playground.
http://playground.burstplayground.net/site/dload.php?id=7

So far I have learned that you don't need to have 500 coin s for a payout and also the pool rejects any deadline above 200,000.

I have received at least 4 more pay me st since my last post.  So far it is the best paying pool I have used.  At least for me anyways.

Mare76

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:56:58 PM

Thanks Lenore, yes it is miner thing, with JMiner it works  Wink
Lenore

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:12:39 PM

Thanks Lenore, yes it is miner thing, with JMiner it works  Wink

great.   I like Jminer anyways.  Is GPU assisted so i reads your files faster then just using your CPU and I have found it does work with intel or AMD based integrated graphics.  You dont need a Video card.

romdu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:20:14 PM

here is a fix for dcct's linux miner for mining with DevPool v2.
replace the code in the file "mine.c" with the follwing one an compile it. thx dcct for this nice linux miner!

Code:
/*
        Uses burstcoin plot files to mine coins
        Author: Markus Tervooren <info@bchain.info>
        BURST-R5LP-KEL9-UYLG-GFG6T

With code written by Uray Meiviar <uraymeiviar@gmail.com>
BURST-8E8K-WQ2F-ZDZ5-FQWHX

Implementation of Shabal is taken from:
        http://www.shabal.com/?p=198

Usage: ./mine <node ip> [<plot dir> <plot dir> ..]
*/

#define _GNU_SOURCE
#include <stdint.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <netinet/in.h>
#include <arpa/inet.h>
#include <dirent.h>
#include <pthread.h>

#include "shabal.h"
#include "helper.h"

// Do not report results with deadline above this to the node. If you mine solo set this to 10000 to avoid stressing out the node.
#define MAXDEADLINE 5000000

// Change if you need
#define DEFAULT_PORT 8125

// These are fixed for BURST. Dont change!
#define HASH_SIZE 32
#define HASH_CAP 4096
#define PLOT_SIZE (HASH_CAP * HASH_SIZE * 2)

// Read this many nonces at once. 100k = 6.4MB per directory/thread.
// More may speedup things a little.
#define CACHESIZE 100000

#define BUFFERSIZE 2000

unsigned long long addr;
unsigned long long startnonce;
int scoop;

unsigned long long best;
unsigned long long bestn;
unsigned long long deadline;

unsigned long long targetdeadline;

char signature[33];
char oldSignature[33];

char nodeip[16];
int nodeport = DEFAULT_PORT;

unsigned long long bytesRead = 0;
unsigned long long height = 0;
unsigned long long baseTarget = 0;
time_t starttime;

int stopThreads = 0;

pthread_mutex_t byteLock;

#define SHARECACHE 1000

#ifdef SHARE_POOL
int sharefill;
unsigned long long sharekey[SHARECACHE];
unsigned long long sharenonce[SHARECACHE];
#endif

// Buffer to read the passphrase to. Only when SOLO mining
#ifdef SOLO
char passphrase[BUFFERSIZE + 1];
#endif

char readbuffer[BUFFERSIZE + 1];

// Some more buffers
char writebuffer[BUFFERSIZE + 1];

char *contactWallet(char *req, int bytes) {
int s = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_IP);

struct sockaddr_in ss;
ss.sin_addr.s_addr = inet_addr( nodeip );
ss.sin_family = AF_INET;
ss.sin_port = htons( nodeport );

struct timeval tv;
tv.tv_sec =  15;
tv.tv_usec = 0; 

setsockopt(s, SOL_SOCKET, SO_RCVTIMEO, (char *)&tv,sizeof(struct timeval));

if(connect(s, (struct sockaddr*)&ss, sizeof(struct sockaddr_in)) == -1) {
printf("\nError sending result to node                           \n");
fflush(stdout);
return NULL;
}

int written = 0;
do {
int w = write(s, &req[written], bytes - written);
if(w < 1) {
printf("\nError sending request to node                     \n");
return NULL;
}
written += w;
} while(written < bytes);

int bytesread = 0, rbytes;
do {
rbytes = read(s, &readbuffer[bytesread], BUFFERSIZE - bytesread);
if(bytes > 0)
bytesread += rbytes;

} while(rbytes > 0 && bytesread < BUFFERSIZE);

close(s);

// Finish read
readbuffer[bytesread] = 0;

// locate HTTP header end
char *find = strstr(readbuffer, "\r\n\r\n");

// No header found
if(find == NULL)
return NULL;

return find + 4;
}

void procscoop(unsigned long long nonce, int n, char *data, unsigned long long account_id) {
char *cache;
char sig[32 + 64];

cache = data;

int v;

memmove(sig, signature, 32);

for(v=0; v<n; v++) {
memmove(&sig[32], cache, 64);

shabal_context x;
shabal_init(&x, 256);
shabal(&x, sig, 64 + 32);

char res[32];

shabal_close(&x, 0, 0, res);

unsigned long long *wertung = (unsigned long long*)res;

// Sharepool: Submit all deadlines below threshold
// Uray_pool: Submit best deadline
// Solo: Best deadline, but not low quality deadlines

#ifdef SHARE_POOL
// For sharepool just store results for later submission
if(*wertung < targetdeadline * baseTarget && sharefill < SHARECACHE) {
sharekey[sharefill] = account_id;
sharenonce[sharefill] = nonce;
sharefill++;
}
#else
if(bestn == 0 || *wertung <= best) {
best = *wertung;
bestn = nonce;

#ifdef SOLO
if(best < baseTarget * MAXDEADLINE) { // Has to be this good before we inform the node
#endif

#ifdef URAY_POOL
                        int bytes = sprintf(writebuffer, "POST /burst?requestType=submitNonce&accountId=%llu&nonce=%llu HTTP/1.0\r\nConnection: close\r\n\r\n", account_id,bestn);
#else
int bytes = sprintf(writebuffer, "POST /burst?requestType=submitNonce&secretPhrase=%s&nonce=%llu HTTP/1.0\r\nConnection: close\r\n\r\n", passphrase, bestn);
#endif
char *buffer = contactWallet( writebuffer, bytes );

if(buffer != NULL) {
char *rdeadline = strstr(buffer, "\"deadline\":");
if(rdeadline != NULL) {
rdeadline += 11;
char *end = strstr(rdeadline, "}");
if(end != NULL) {
// Parse and check if we have a better deadline
unsigned long long ndeadline = strtoull(rdeadline, 0, 10);
if(ndeadline < deadline || deadline == 0)
deadline = ndeadline;
}
} else {
printf("\nWalet reported no deadline.\n");
}
#ifdef SOLO
// Deadline too high? Passphrase may be wrong.
if(deadline > MAXDEADLINE) {
printf("\nYour deadline is larger than it should be. Check if you put the correct passphrase to passphrases.txt.\n");
fflush(stdout);
}
#endif

}
#ifdef SOLO
}
#endif
}

#endif
nonce++;
cache += 64;
}
}

void *work_i(void *x_void_ptr) {
        char *x_ptr = (char*)x_void_ptr;

char *cache = (char*) malloc(CACHESIZE * HASH_SIZE * 2);

if(cache == NULL) {
printf("\nError allocating memory                         \n");
exit(-1);
}

DIR *d;
struct dirent *dir;
d = opendir(x_ptr);

if (d) {
while ((dir = readdir(d)) != NULL) {
unsigned long long key, nonce, nonces, stagger, n;

char fullname[512];
strcpy(fullname, x_ptr);

if(sscanf(dir->d_name, "%llu_%llu_%llu_%llu", &key, &nonce, &nonces, &stagger)) {
// Does path end with a /? If not, add it.
if( fullname[ strlen( x_void_ptr ) ] == '/' ) {
strcpy(&fullname[ strlen( x_void_ptr ) ], dir->d_name);
} else {
fullname[ strlen( x_void_ptr ) ] = '/';
strcpy(&fullname[ strlen( x_void_ptr ) + 1 ], dir->d_name);
}

int fh = open(fullname, O_RDONLY);

if(fh < 0) {
                                        printf("\nError opening file %s                             \n", fullname);
                                        fflush(stdout);
}

unsigned long long offset = stagger * scoop * HASH_SIZE * 2;
unsigned long long size = stagger * HASH_SIZE * 2;

for(n=0; n<nonces; n+=stagger) {
// Read one Scoop out of this block:
// start to start+size in steps of CACHESIZE * HASH_SIZE * 2

unsigned long long start = n * HASH_CAP * HASH_SIZE * 2 + offset, i;
unsigned long long noffset = 0;
for(i = start; i < start + size; i += CACHESIZE * HASH_SIZE * 2) {
unsigned int readsize = CACHESIZE * HASH_SIZE * 2;
if(readsize > start + size - i)
readsize = start + size - i;

int bytes = 0, b;
do {
b = pread(fh, &cache[bytes], readsize - bytes, i);
bytes += b;
} while(bytes < readsize && b > 0); // Read until cache is filled (or file ended)

if(b != 0) {
procscoop(n + nonce + noffset, readsize / (HASH_SIZE * 2), cache, key); // Process block

// Lock and add to totals
pthread_mutex_lock(&byteLock);
bytesRead += readsize;
pthread_mutex_unlock(&byteLock);
}

noffset += CACHESIZE;
}

if(stopThreads) { // New block while processing: Stop.
close(fh);
closedir(d);
free(cache);
return NULL;
}
}
close(fh);
}
}
closedir(d);
}
free(cache);
return NULL;
}

int pollNode() {

// Share-pool works differently
#ifdef SHARE_POOL
int bytes = sprintf(writebuffer, "GET /pool/getMiningInfo HTTP/1.0\r\nHost: %s:%i\r\nConnection: close\r\n\r\n", nodeip, nodeport);
#else
int bytes = sprintf(writebuffer, "POST /burst?requestType=getMiningInfo HTTP/1.0\r\nConnection: close\r\n\r\n");
#endif

char *buffer = contactWallet( writebuffer, bytes );

if(buffer == NULL)
return 0;

// Parse result
#ifdef SHARE_POOL
char *rbaseTarget = strstr(buffer, "\"baseTarget\": \"");
char *rheight = strstr(buffer, "\"height\": \"");
char *generationSignature = strstr(buffer, "\"generationSignature\": \"");
char *tdl = strstr(buffer, "\"targetDeadline\": \"");

if(rbaseTarget == NULL || rheight == NULL || generationSignature == NULL || tdl == NULL)
return 0;

char *endBaseTarget = strstr(rbaseTarget + 15, "\"");
char *endHeight = strstr(rheight + 11, "\"");
char *endGenerationSignature = strstr(generationSignature + 24, "\"");
char *endtdl = strstr(tdl + 19, "\"");

if(endBaseTarget == NULL || endHeight == NULL || endGenerationSignature == NULL || endtdl == NULL)
return 0;

// Set endpoints
endBaseTarget[0] = 0;
endHeight[0] = 0;
endGenerationSignature[0] = 0;
endtdl[0] = 0;

// Parse
if(xstr2strr(signature, 33, generationSignature + 24) < 0) {
printf("\nNode response: Error decoding generationsignature          \n");
fflush(stdout);
return 0;
}

height = strtoull(rheight + 11, 0, 10);
baseTarget = strtoull(rbaseTarget + 15, 0, 10);
targetdeadline = strtoull(tdl + 19, 0, 10);
#else
char *rbaseTarget = strstr(buffer, "\"baseTarget\":\"");
char *rheight = strstr(buffer, "\"height\":\"");
char *generationSignature = strstr(buffer, "\"generationSignature\":\"");
if(rbaseTarget == NULL || rheight == NULL || generationSignature == NULL)
return 0;

char *endBaseTarget = strstr(rbaseTarget + 14, "\"");
char *endHeight = strstr(rheight + 10, "\"");
char *endGenerationSignature = strstr(generationSignature + 23, "\"");
if(endBaseTarget == NULL || endHeight == NULL || endGenerationSignature == NULL)
return 0;

// Set endpoints
endBaseTarget[0] = 0;
endHeight[0] = 0;
endGenerationSignature[0] = 0;

// Parse
if(xstr2strr(signature, 33, generationSignature + 23) < 0) {
printf("\nNode response: Error decoding generationsignature          \n");
fflush(stdout);
return 0;
}

height = strtoull(rheight + 10, 0, 10);
baseTarget = strtoull(rbaseTarget + 14, 0, 10);
#endif

return 1;
}

void update() {
// Try until we get a result.
while(pollNode() == 0) {
printf("\nCould not get mining info from Node. Will retry..             \n");
fflush(stdout);
struct timespec wait;
wait.tv_sec = 1;
wait.tv_nsec = 0;
nanosleep(&wait, NULL);
};
}

int main(int argc, char **argv) {
int i;
if(argc < 3) {
printf("Usage: ./mine <node url> [<plot dir> <plot dir> ..]\n");
exit(-1);
}

#ifdef SOLO
// Reading passphrase from file
int pf = open( "passphrases.txt", O_RDONLY );
if( pf < 0 ) {
printf("Could not find file passphrases.txt\nThis file should contain the passphrase used to create the plotfiles\n");
exit(-1);
}

int bytes = read( pf, passphrase, 2000 );

// Replace spaces with +
for( i=0; i<bytes; i++ ) {
if( passphrase[i] == ' ' )
passphrase[i] = '+';

// end on newline
if( passphrase[i] == '\n' || passphrase[i] == '\r')
passphrase[i] = 0;
}

passphrase[bytes] = 0;
#endif

// Check if all directories exist:
struct stat d = {0};

for(i = 2; i < argc; i++) {
if ( stat( argv[i], &d) ) {
printf( "Plot directory %s does not exist\n", argv[i] );
exit(-1);
} else {
if( !(d.st_mode & S_IFDIR) ) {
printf( "%s is not a directory\n", argv[i] );
exit(-1);
}
}
}

char *hostname = argv[1];

// Contains http://? strip it.
if(strncmp(hostname, "http://", 7) == 0)
hostname += 7;

// Contains Port? Extract and strip.
char *p = strstr(hostname, ":");
if(p != NULL) {
p[0] = 0;
p++;
nodeport = atoi(p);
}

printf("Using %s port %i\n", hostname, nodeport);

hostname_to_ip(hostname, nodeip);

memset(oldSignature, 0, 33);

pthread_t worker[argc];
time(&starttime);

// Get startpoint:
update();

// Main loop
for(;;) {
// Get scoop:
char scoopgen[40];
memmove(scoopgen, signature, 32);

char *mov = (char*)&height;

scoopgen[32] = mov[7]; scoopgen[33] = mov[6]; scoopgen[34] = mov[5]; scoopgen[35] = mov[4]; scoopgen[36] = mov[3]; scoopgen[37] = mov[2]; scoopgen[38] = mov[1]; scoopgen[39] = mov[0];

shabal_context x;
shabal_init(&x, 256);
shabal(&x, scoopgen, 40);
char xcache[32];
shabal_close(&x, 0, 0, xcache);

scoop = (((unsigned char)xcache[31]) + 256 * (unsigned char)xcache[30]) % HASH_CAP;

// New block: reset stats
best = bestn = deadline = bytesRead = 0;

#ifdef SHARE_POOL
sharefill = 0;
#endif

for(i = 2; i < argc; i++) {
if(pthread_create(&worker[i], NULL, work_i, argv[i])) {
printf("\nError creating thread. Out of memory? Try lower stagger size\n");
exit(-1);
}
}

#ifdef SHARE_POOL
// Collect threads back in for dev's pool:
                for(i = 2; i < argc; i++)
                       pthread_join(worker[i], NULL);

if(sharefill > 0) {
char *f1 = (char*) malloc(SHARECACHE * 100);
char *f2 = (char*) malloc(SHARECACHE * 100);

int used = 0;
for(i = 0; i<sharefill; i++)
used += sprintf(&f1[used], "%llu:%llu:%llu\n", sharekey[i], sharenonce[i], height);

int ilen = 1, red = used;
while(red > 10) {
ilen++;
red /= 10;
}

int db = sprintf(f2, "POST /pool/submitWork HTTP/1.0\r\nHost: %s:%i\r\nContent-Type: text/plain;charset=UTF-8\r\nContent-Length: %i\r\n\r\n%s", nodeip, nodeport, used, f1);

printf("\nServer response: %s\n", contactWallet(f2, db));

free(f1);
free(f2);
}
#endif

memmove(oldSignature, signature, 32);

// Wait until block changes:
do {
update();

time_t ttime;
time(&ttime);
#ifdef SHARE_POOL
printf("\r%llu MB read/%llu GB total/%i shares@target %llu                 ", (bytesRead / ( 1024 * 1024 )), (bytesRead / (256 * 1024)), sharefill, targetdeadline);
#else
if(deadline == 0)
printf("\r%llu MB read/%llu GB total/no deadline                 ", (bytesRead / ( 1024 * 1024 )), (bytesRead / (256 * 1024)));
else
printf("\r%llu MB read/%llu GB total/deadline %llus (%llis left)           ", (bytesRead / ( 1024 * 1024 )), (bytesRead / (256 * 1024)), deadline, (long long)deadline + (unsigned int)starttime - (unsigned int)ttime);
#endif

fflush(stdout);

struct timespec wait;
// Query faster when solo mining
#ifdef SOLO
wait.tv_sec = 1;
#else
wait.tv_sec = 5;
#endif
wait.tv_nsec = 0;
nanosleep(&wait, NULL);
} while(memcmp(signature, oldSignature, 32) == 0); // Wait until signature changed

printf("\nNew block %llu, basetarget %llu                          \n", height, baseTarget);
fflush(stdout);

// Remember starttime
time(&starttime);

#ifndef SHARE_POOL
// Tell all threads to stop:
stopThreads = 1;
for(i = 2; i < argc; i++)
       pthread_join(worker[i], NULL);

stopThreads = 0;
#endif
}
}

pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:40:06 PM

Each pool should earn the same amount compared to the TB being mined there, but the distribution of the earnings are different - this is due to the different algorithms used to determine how much to pay each miner.

imagine you have a 10TB plot. and you mine at a pool that only considers your best deadline for the block.

then imagine you split it up and connect as two users. Then the user with the best deadline still gets the reward, but the other part, will be able to be rewarded for the next best deadline.

so same amount of TBs give you one or two rewards.

A pool can try to adjust rewards to mitigate this difference, but i am not sure this is done effectively on all pools.

for instance a pool could try to estimate the TB size of a users plots, and then reward using the estimate as key, rather than the submitted best deadlines.

The interesting part is that if you have a certain amount of TB, you might be able to find a pool that actually gives you more earnings than what you would have gotten if you solo mined.  ( at the expense of the other pool users )
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:04:49 AM

Whats up guys, I was unfortunately very busy last week, is there any new updates with BURST, i`m still working on INCOME income, it takes longer than expected but dont worry we will get there. There will be a few investments that will mature pretty soon, so we will top up the funds soon.

I`m more curious about this new BURST takeover, the Poloniex price did go up a little bit, i`d hope to see a bigger rally, after all we have just recovered from the past idle-ness, and are again going for progress!
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:34:50 AM

RESERVEBNK has been activated, we completed buying up:  Income, Byteent, Cheap.

http://forum.burst-team.us:4567/topic/21/ann-reservebnk/3
vaxman

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:54:47 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 12:41:21 PM by vaxman

ah, right, that first must be vax then?

Yea, seriously you can't ruin BURST mining no matter how hard you try.

vaxman has been with us for a very long time, i remember those specs from when the spreadsheet looked a lot different. he reveals himself in the notes in the spreadsheet.

I recently stopped mining the 300 TB SAN, just have 96 TB left in a SAS JBOD.

Anyone interested in 32TB Raid units ?
Infortrend Eonstor FC-Sata units, single or dual controller, 16x 2TB disks, ~150W,
located in germany, pick-up only.
I could pre-plot to spec, xfs,ext2,3,4,ufs,zfs,xsan,ntfs,  you name it.
1 PB available.
Just send an offer via PM and we work something out.

Anyone already test mined  for three days or more ?
Let give notices
 1 _ How long time mined .
2 _ avarage daily coin reward .
3 _ how much shared TB
4 _ use which kind of GPU or CPU
5_ how much percent CPU GPU busy time
6_internet connection speed used
7_ uptime

Then we can make a good review about mining this coin and see if really it is profitable or no

Somebody wrote this , everyone feel free to update :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_ZTY_IUudTEtz96I9w7ExrimI-HBScHr5hh0wSn1R8/edit?usp=sharing

and another one, feel free to update your entries..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uaXMLjLt90Ms1oRjcjz-eYPOkARtNS8JdrKFKOJdg4o/edit?pli=1#gid=0
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:52:47 PM

anyone using v2 pool?

No worries man, I don't take offense to people liking other pools, and IMO, I think my pool is possibly setup more for larger guys? Also, I am probably going to be making a few modifications to it pretty soon, but I don't know the specifics yet, all I do know, is that Haitch just recently hit over 5 million mined on ninja. So, I think it works at least Wink That's all I really was after, a solid pool, with stats that can be understood, and a payout system that made sense. I believe we have all of that. The pool (thanks a lot to Haitch for this aspect, as he monitors the server much more than me, especially during my 'time away'.) is solid, and has been running that way for a while now, with very minimal issues. But, I'm sure V2 has as well, (though the one thing it lacks, is stats!)

Also, not sure how the payouts work over there, but I do know, that if you find a couple good shares in a row, or even a block, you could make up for a few days or so of not doing so, on ninja.

Since you're dramatically rewarded for lower shares, and not only that, but if you're right below the lowest, who finds the block, then you're still handsomely rewarded, which I think is probably the coolest part of ninja.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:19:18 PM

"It's hard to get people to work for free, but the people you DO get, are going to be very dedicated to the underlying cause." - crowetic, right now.

Feel free to quote me. xD

But yea, I do believe that, and we've got a very dedicated team at this point who don't care about pay right now, and continue their work (albeit not as fast as some would like, but they're working for free...) regardless of negativity, or whatever else may come. This, my friends, is pretty damn sweet.

This community, though it has had some random crazy times, I believe, is one that isn't going anywhere.

The coin, obviously, isn't going anywhere. It was still the first coin to mine on HDD space, and still the only. The first coin to do a cross chain transfer, and the first to have working automated transactions. Not only that, I still feel like it is the best set of ATs available with best showing proof of functionality. (Thank you CIYAM)

All it is going to take, is for the right investor to see the things he likes to see here, or wherever, in something BURST related, then reach out and contact me or one of the other team members, and we'll forward to the others, and there goes the ball rolling!

Not even to mention, I've got much more in mind that original ideas on some service offerings. They're going to be new, they're going to be things that people will likely say will fail, and/or that I'm wasting time because I'm not some gigantic corp, but since when has that kind of talk bothered me? (all the BURST people should be immune to this by now. haha.)

Our net is strong, (thanks bitladen Wink and thanks to the other top 25% of the network who mine tirelessly without a lot of current reward. Thank you for keeping the coin's chain strong. Your rewards if you hold will come later, your rewards if you sell, well, you're helping the coin, so thank you! But yea, everyone will be happy along the line when things hit that pivotal moment. Yes, I do believe it will happen, and no, I'm not usually the type to feel that way about things, and double no, I'm not feeling that way because I feel like I'm the leader of the coin (which I don't. This is absolutely a team effort and the coin would be a whole lot of nowhere if it were just me running it. Thank you BURST core!)

So yea, lets keep doing what we do, and get the word out. Slowly and steadily as it has been is okay, but eventually the right one will hear, and see, and know, that BURST beats all others hands down, in mining, security, and most of all, FEATURES. Even though I suppose it should be SECURITY as the largest one, oh well Wink The scrutiny of the algo has gone nowhere, and there's still yet to be any proof that anything within the algo is penetrable. Even though people love to talk, no one has been able to prove that our network isn't the size it is. (That's because... wait for it... IT IS!) haha.

So, we'll continue to prove ourselves, and the coin. I'll continue to make a trusted name for myself, my company, and BURST by proxy... every little bit helps. So do what you can, get the word out, bore your neighbors, for soon (relative term, soon Wink) things will be shown that we're not a bunch of crazy nerds (well, not JUST crazy nerds...) and we actually had a pretty cool project going on. I really believe that.

Have a great monday, BURST community.

p.s. yes, I'm still planning on releasing another asset, once I actually have time to think for a bit. I'm thinking it should be fairly shortly here.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Lenore

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:37:38 AM

anyone using v2 pool?

Even at 250*6 would be 1,500 coins a day.  Even though I am expecting more.  But this is better then the 300 coins a day I am making else where.

AND.....it looks like someone has been working on the Busrtcoin.info website.  Given her a little face lift are we.  Error trying to access the blog area though.  And also the link for the forum should be changed or updated as that forum isn't working and hasn't been for a while now.

6.1TB currently.  But I was just stating that so far V2 seems to be surpassing all other pools I have tried.  Most other pools I have been in took all day to even get 300 coins.  my last received amount was 300.15743 which only took 4 hours compared to the 12+ hours its been taking.

And Elmit don't you run a pool.   Theme Red?  I see registration is closed or not working if that is your pool.  basically I am moving threw pools to get general statistics.  So when someone new needs this type of information it is available besides people stating that a certain pool is the best pool.

Not going against anyone who operates a pool.  cough*cough* Crowetic.  Love your pool.  Just want to be able to give the information to people when they ask for it or have questions about certain pools.

All my information is being based on a 6.1TB of plots.  As I figured I would do this now before I added more as I would have to guess anyone who gets into Burst would be able to have a rough idea as to what to expect from mining.  Which will be done again when the amount of coins drops again per block.

Was just stating that currently V2 seems to bring in more then all other pools I have tried.  I am guessing it may be because the number of users and the probability of the pool getting a block.  Unsure.   But so far it has been paying more frequently then the others.

No worries man, I don't take offense to people liking other pools, and IMO, I think my pool is possibly setup more for larger guys? Also, I am probably going to be making a few modifications to it pretty soon, but I don't know the specifics yet, all I do know, is that Haitch just recently hit over 5 million mined on ninja. So, I think it works at least Wink That's all I really was after, a solid pool, with stats that can be understood, and a payout system that made sense. I believe we have all of that. The pool (thanks a lot to Haitch for this aspect, as he monitors the server much more than me, especially during my 'time away'.) is solid, and has been running that way for a while now, with very minimal issues. But, I'm sure V2 has as well, (though the one thing it lacks, is stats!)

Also, not sure how the payouts work over there, but I do know, that if you find a couple good shares in a row, or even a block, you could make up for a few days or so of not doing so, on ninja.

Since you're dramatically rewarded for lower shares, and not only that, but if you're right below the lowest, who finds the block, then you're still handsomely rewarded, which I think is probably the coolest part of ninja.

I would rather be at your pool to be honest.  As I would rather support you as I have no clue who owns the V2 pool.  But payout wise for me it seems to be better.  I did find one block at Ninja and it paid out 2440 or something like that.  So one benefit was I would get a higher payout if I find a block or am at the top of the list more often.  What I have noticed with the V2 pool is that it seems to payout right around 300 or so. Even though it states 500.  As of right now I am showing 34 shares at 1.7 %.  What this actually means I don't have a clue.  But I am currently owed 198 coins.  So I am not sure exactly how it pays out.  All I know is it seem to payout roughly every 4 hours. With 6.1 TB.  I plan on adding 5TB more here in a week or so.  So that will put me at I would guess around 10TB as 5TB drives are not really 5TB.

Anyways,  Ninja is an awesome pool and I have found a few blocks there.  And also have been in the top 10 I don't know how many times.  Yes I sit and watch the pool from time to time to see how im doin.   lol.  Breaks from coding I would have to guess. But once I upgrade my plots I will switch back to Ninja and see if the extra 5TB helps the shares at all.  I do think you are right it is more geared towards higher plot sized miners.

I do have to say that I am just testing out pools though.  Not to say who's pool is better.  That doesn't really matter.  I just want to data to see what pools benefit what miners.  So I can build a small area in the PG for miners to see where they are better fit for there plot sizes.  Maybe even a pool  calculator that would compare pools depending on your miner plot size.  Other miner data would be appreciated for something like this.  Just a though I have a load of other stuff im working on.   But may be a little neat tool for noobs.  Who knows.

I think im rambling.

Anyways.  I have a few scripts I have found for Texas hold'em.   I am playing with the code to see if they will work for the application that is needed for The hold'em game on the PG.

Also Found a few RPGs, and a few other games that I am looking over the code for.  So there would be a few possibilities besides gambling.  I know loads of people who are into gaming and making a Burst RPG or the alike may appeal to some.  Earn coins while you play and buy all your gear and such with Burst.  All ideas but I have live script that this can be implemented within.

I am not sure which game will come first.  It will be the easiest to be implemented and then others will follow.

I am also working on a payment portal for Burst that will exchange so far 23 Alt coins straight for burst coin.  So you can gamble or play games with many other coins.  But they will be converted in to Burst in the end.  So everything would be Burst related in the PG.  Even though at this moment I am thinking you would only be able to cash out Burst.  As if it went the other way wouldn't be all about Burst.

One more thing all Burst that would be in the PG would be Points.  Each point is worth 1 Burst.  So you may see Points instead of Burst Coins in the PG.  But as I said all Burst=1 Point.  The reason for this is it can not be cheated.  I can audit all transactions within the PG and know exactly how many points have been issued and where each went.  This way no one can be cheated or hacked.  As I will see an inconsistency somewhere in the PG and be able to find who or what played with the points.  I think that would be safer for everyone.  Plus no one can steal any ones coins this way.

But this is where I am at so far.  Loads of ideas and a few being worked on now.  Kind of the reason I haven't really been that active.  Been to busy staring at code.

I have added articles from around the web to the PG.  A few guides and other articles that I have found.  Yes I stole them but did cite there source.  Found a load of other articles but I haven't added them yet.

Something I have noticed during my searches was a load of dead links.  Many Burst related articles simply are not there.  Either a closed site or errors.  Not good for people looking for info on Burst coin.  I will have to start to compile a small list of sites that need to be updated or removed from everything that is directly related to Burst.  I did notice a few links in the new [ANN] that were not working.  Dont remember which ones.  It may have been temp but.  I know I clicked on a few and got a 404 error.

Ok im done.  I seem to be rambling again.

And Phase4 is still for sale.  Sold a few but there are many that remain.

Payout to all holders are coming.  By the time I get to the payout it will be a huge lump sum as I keep waiting to pay out.

Mind if I add this to the random quotes on the PG?

"It's hard to get people to work for free, but the people you DO get, are going to be very dedicated to the underlying cause." - crowetic

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: